Millers

Millers

Brand Manager for Millers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Daxa T.
Daxa T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Haven't received order from Millers in 6 weeks. No update from Customers Service providers

Still waiting for my order. No update. Such a horrible experience.Same response every time from Customers Service providers. Very disappointed.

I am having the same problem

It's been weeks now, only automated replies. Only $20 at stake, but if they're making money from non-delivery, counting on people giving up, it's a real problem.

NEV
NEV

DO NOT BUY FROM MILLERS ONLINE

Do not buy from Millers online site. My wife ordered two pairs of pants two weeks ago and that order is yet to be dispatched. When she enquired about delay, she received an automated email saying the case was being investigated and referred to warehouse. She has received two more of these automated emails saying the order investigation was being processed...still nothing. Appalling!! The 7-10 days delivery promise is AFTER dispatch, which is vaguely stated as: "We try to get all orders out as soon as possible, though occasionally that is not possible due to stock issues" Interesting, given that my wife's order was "in stock" when she purchased.

JULIE
JULIENorth Queensland, QLD

Appalling communication over non delivery of items

I have had terrible experience dealing with Millers. Order has never arrived, ordered in October, numerous phone calls, the same lady answers , says she will deal with it and never has. They did send one item but that went missing and I have never had any communication over the second item. Really appalling service.

H B.
H B.

Would give it a zero star if I could

Well over a month and still not processed. Another order arrived missing an item. Numerous calls at my end for a refund get ignored. You would be stupid to shop online with Millers and their affiliate stores. Terrible an order placed in Australia can only get customer service (for want of a better word) be answered in the Philippines. I had one Operator with a yapping dog in same room. Should be reported to Australian consumer protection. They don't read their reviews nor answer them.

mckay9012
mckay9012Illawarra, NSW

Absolutely the worst customer service

Placed an order of over $300 worth of clothing. No communication on delivery and no tracking details for postage. My purchase arrived on about 5 different days and there are still 3 items outstanding despite calling twice. As of today it is still in progress. Purchased on 12/11/2021. Unacceptable.

VanderhopeLismore

Extremely poor quality and text / email spam

Somewhere in the world 'Millers' must translate into 'junk'. The vast majority of cloths are made from artificial fibres such as recycled plastics. Cotton clothing not only shrinks but becomes distorted like some twisted freak show making it impossible to iron properly.
To 'top' it off, once you give the store your email address and / phone number you will be bombarded EVERY DAY with SPAM-like sale pitches. You block one number and within hours, if not minutes, you receive another ad from another number.
This demonstrates a store which has absolutely no respect for the customer - its all about making money out of you through bogus 'sales'. You would be better to wear a Chaff bag.

Spe
SpeNorthern Territory

Poor customer service.

Ordered a pair of shoes from Miller's. NEVER showed up to this day. Ordered them in mid July. Have had numerous emails. Took until the end of July to finally be given a tracking number that was for a package delivered in a completely different state to where I live. Was told to follow up with aus post but as the package actual delivery address was different to my address I couldn't even proceed. Have done numerous follow up emails since then to no reply.

Lil
Lil

Warning

Don’t sign up to their loyalty program. Katie’s/noni b / miller’s etc.
I have received 67 advertising texts from them over the last two days - and can’t stop ( they ignore) nor block as they use a different number each time.
Way beyond advertising and into harassment territory.
I’ll never shop in any of their stores ever again

Jenn
JennRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Delivery horrendous

Been waiting nearly a month , generic email response blaming au post , seriously do not order online , instore shopping only advised , have only received 2 items out of the six ordered

Nina F
Nina FAU

Relentless SPAM

I've unsubscribed emails and opted out of their emails more times than I care to remember and STILL, their spam comes through. Will never purchase from them again.

Worst company ever!!

Still no order received after a month and no communication. Unacceptable and will never purchase again! Just the same review as someone else on here. No other company is like this. Just don't shop here.

Andy R.
Andy R.Central, SA

Buyers beware

After waiting 2 weeks with no correspondence at all from this company i emailed to find out why i hadnt heard anything about my order only to be told oh sorry were were going to email you but forgot your order is out of stock and wont be processed so sorry we will process a refund for you in a week, im so unimpressed, so if you are thinking about purchasing from these people think twice or better still avoid them, never ever again

Why the delay

Like others I am tired of waitin for a delivery. I ordered items from the UK at the same time and they have been delivered. Very poor service.

Terrible all round service and slow delivery..yet to receive

It is now day 11 and I have yet to receive a tracking number or dispatch number for my order. I called day 10 (before the weekend) and I was told they will get in contact with the warehouse and will be emailed asap. I've still yet to hear from them and I ordered in advance as mum has a wedding to go to this weekend.
Spent over $100 too and im not holding my breathe.
I will never order from this website again. First and last!

Edit: I see here this is a common problem amongst others. Yes I understand there are delays with COVID, but why do you advertise 10 working days for delivery. Just be honest and don't deceive customers.

It's a shame because they products are great quality.

Sandiasked

I recieved a dress as a gift from millers but it's too big? Can I take to store and get my size. The tags are on it.(not price)

Hi Sandi,
I'm not sure if there is a legal requirement for the price tag to be on it. You may find the following link helpful as it provides advice on your legal rights re purchases etc. It is NSW based.

[Each state has its own consumer advice agency/ department].

There may be a time limit for exchanges that apply and hopefully FairTrading should be able to advise you, one would hope....

Some stores may be a bit funny about the price being cut off, but given you are seeking an exchange and not a refund one would hope they would accommodate you especially given they should know their own products and could retag it. Unfortunately, Millers haven't got a great history as far as their customer service star rating reviews go!

Gayle Bedford
Gayle Bedfordasked

I just received my online purchase ,delivery time was good ,however only 1of the 2dresses ordered was delivered .payment was through PayPal .and both ordered at the same time
Can you tell me when I can expect the 2nd dress
With thanks Gayle Bedford

Lane M.
Lane M.asked

Is anyone else having issues with delivery to New Zealand. I have received dispatch emails from Millers with the tracking number but then when you go on Australia Post website to track, it just shows pending. I've contacted Australia Post and they say they haven't received the parcels. Its several parcels, the longest dispatch confirmation 6 weeks ago. I've asked Millers several times with no response. So I now come to the conclusion (from my orders) if you have paid postage eg. order under $80 then it gets sent straight away but if your order is over $80 (free shipping) or you have been given free delivery vouchers to use, then Millers are hanging onto the parcels. I don't know what else to think, maybe its coincidental that paid parcels arrive in reasonable time and unpaid ones don't. Is anyone else coming across "Pending" when tracking on Australia Post that's been like that for weeks. I just think its unacceptable for anyone to hang onto a parcel whether it be Millers or Australia Post.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands