Millers

Millers

Brand Manager for Millers? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

John B.
John B.

won't shop online with Millers again

took more than 5 weeks for the item to be delivered.Was it even available when we ordered it? Eventually received after at least 5 calls and emails

Donna
Donna Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Asked to write a review

This order came within a reasonable time for once but again the order was split. Usually when this happens I don't get the garments as they are out of stock but thankfully this time I got the remaining garment although 2 weeks after the first delivery.

Had to keep contacting.

I ordered in July and received end October. One of my items was refunded as not available, but I think if my order was looked at sooner i would have had more chance of getting the item. This meant I paid postage for one item which is not cost effective. I know with COVID parcels are delayed but I couldn’t follow my parcel as it had not been scanned in by courier service. I did contact Miller’s a few times. ( check email history ). I think Miller’s dropped the ball saying to check with courier company as it has left Miller’s. But it wasn’t scanned in nothing can be checked.
Luckily in the end I did get my parcel and some good checking had been done by some staff on customer service.

leona wright
leona wrightNorthern Region, NSW

Due to covid was hard to get confirmation

Placed 3 orders on same day because was unable to make it one order due to different sizes and colours which therefore cost me 3 shipping costs

Steph
StephSydney, NSW

Sloooooow to arrive and no correspondence

Took 1 month from placing the order to receiving it. I had emailed them asking for an ETA and I just got an automated reply for over a week. Then they tried to close the correspondence without even answering my question! Finally I was told it had been shipped.....helpful! I won't be in a hurry to order Millers online again.

Not the best experience

Order still not delivered after 4 months. Back order items were shipped.
Excellent service from wonderful customer care lady .Refund received

Good and bad online experience

I ordered 7 shirts from Millers late August. 5 shirts were promptly delivered within the first 2 weeks. However, my last 2 shirts are still missing. No communication from Millers, until I emailed asking about the shirts. Got a response a few days later saying it had been dispatched already. However I am still waiting.

The $40.00came out of my bank account on the9th August 2021

It was very easy to shop on line, this is the first time i have ever shopped on line
i was very satisfied with the range of products available.
I was very happy with the one cardigan i received but disappointed the two that i ordered were not enclosed, and still waiting for it to arrive.

Jean
JeanIllawarra, NSW

Disappointed

Only received half my order and had to email customer service. Was advised of progress promptly and although I had to email again as to where my other items were was advised no longer in stock and refunded accordingly.

Sparkygirl
Sparkygirl

Mixed feelings

Slow Despatch

My order took over 7 weeks for delivery and one of the items had to be refunded due to no stock, which was very disappointing. Customer service kept in touch with me. Orders in the past have had fast delivery so I will continue to be a loyal customer.

KLM
KLM

Slow shipping and missed an item

Products are great but my original order was missing 1 item.They then gave me free shipping , though the order I made to replace the missing item took 1 month to come.Expected though given the pandemic and a lovely ,helpful customer service team

Find out how Millers compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Shopping great. Delivery information poor. No notification of when the delivery will happen.

Very Easy to buy the goods. Very happy with all the items, they were a bit creased up. All fit great and in good condition.

Janark
JanarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online orders take forever to be delivered

I agree with some others, the online service seems to be struggling. Orders take a lot longer to be delivered and communication is lacking. Used to be much better but now it puts me off ordering online.

Customer service

Disappointed when I haven't received my order,this was first time I have ordered online,I rather prefer to do shopping in store. But when I sent email to customer services,they responded immediately,they have refunded my money,but whatever I paid for delivery charges that's gone,they gave me a coupon to use for next time online order,I think it won't be useful for me, because of this experience I won't order online Again.

Sandi
Sandiasked

I recieved a dress as a gift from millers but it's too big? Can I take to store and get my size. The tags are on it.(not price)

Gayle Bedford
Gayle Bedfordasked

I just received my online purchase ,delivery time was good ,however only 1of the 2dresses ordered was delivered .payment was through PayPal .and both ordered at the same time
Can you tell me when I can expect the 2nd dress
With thanks Gayle Bedford

Lane M.
Lane M.asked

Is anyone else having issues with delivery to New Zealand. I have received dispatch emails from Millers with the tracking number but then when you go on Australia Post website to track, it just shows pending. I've contacted Australia Post and they say they haven't received the parcels. Its several parcels, the longest dispatch confirmation 6 weeks ago. I've asked Millers several times with no response. So I now come to the conclusion (from my orders) if you have paid postage eg. order under $80 then it gets sent straight away but if your order is over $80 (free shipping) or you have been given free delivery vouchers to use, then Millers are hanging onto the parcels. I don't know what else to think, maybe its coincidental that paid parcels arrive in reasonable time and unpaid ones don't. Is anyone else coming across "Pending" when tracking on Australia Post that's been like that for weeks. I just think its unacceptable for anyone to hang onto a parcel whether it be Millers or Australia Post.

CategoryPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands