8Milly + Coup Leo Pram

93% · 863 · 3%

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.Perth, WA2 posts

Love it

Beautifully made pram with strong materials, and includes all the accessories.
Easy movement, handles extend nice and high for tall people like myself, but also go quite low if a bit shorter.
Easy assembly, and so easy to fold up to put in the car. Show details ·  1
Sue
SueSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Luxury material compact easy to maneuver. Is yet to be used for the twins arrival

Disappointed with the service. I wasn't informed that parts were on backorder so when I received my order and found the second bassinet missing I was disappointed Show details ·  1
Alyssa Pippig
Alyssa Pippig2 posts

Amazing pram

Really compacted, actually lighter than I thought it’d be, very nice looking, love love love the colour , just wish the handle would angle differently and not just be in the one position and have a Velcro attachable cup holder instead of the one that just slides down on it, this kind of makes it look cheap! Show details ·  1
Ella
EllaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a fan :(

- the seats are really small and narrow. My two years olds bottom practically slides out and her legs dangle over the edge.

- not easy to use with toddler and newborn. Tried to adjust the seat from laying down to sitting up.. but doing this requires two hands to press in a button on either side. Which you don’t have when you have two kids.

- when the seat is in the most upright position the brown bar that goes around the seat cannot fully open because it get caught on the Handel bar of the frame.

- it really heavy to put into the car especially with a seat attached.

-however I do like that it has a large basket and the pram caddy is awesome.

-overall the cons outweighed the pros and I have on sold it. Show details

Milly + Coup
Milly + Coup   DM
Amanda Moon
Amanda Moon

So far loving it

The basket is spacious and accessible in most configurations. Converts so easily between different the variations of seats and capsule.
The only negative is it’s slightly heavy when folded down with the seat attached and difficult to get in and out of car. Also wish the toddler seats were just a bit higher as my 2yo only just fits height wise. Show details ·  1
Bella Hunter
Bella Hunter

Great pram!

Great quality and size very easy to fold down and throw in the boot! Show reply
Bridget Hudson
Bridget Hudson

Love it!

I love my new pram. I tried a few others before I bought this one and it glides so much better and is light! My two main concerns.
It also looks so so fancy! Show details ·  1
Ness
NessSydney, NSW3 posts

Not suitable for kids that might be a little taller

My daughters head hits the roof of the canopy so so now I wish I had just bought a single pram ready for my unborn, and maybe just use the board. Too much material around that area and just not suitable for taller kids. I also wouldn’t say my daughter is that tall either.

In terms of the look, it’s really nice pram. The basket is large and comfortable. Show details

Milly + Coup (AU)
Milly + Coup (AU)   DM
Dee
DeeAdelaide2 posts

I love it

Before I bought the leo duo I had a single stroller and I was struggling a lot when I had my second baby having two under two is hard when you need to go out and about especially when your alone but ever since I found this it had made my life a little easier, it's really easy to push and control even with one hand I love it and I love how the basket is big and easy access for shopping thank you milly + coup for making a nice smooth/easy to push duo stroller so good. Show reply
Sara G.
Sara G.

Amazing value!

Bub is still cooking so we haven’t been able to try the Leo in action yet but so far it seems to be everything we were looking for in a pram. Bassinet/seat/capsule can be easily swapped around and I love that it can easily be used both as a single or a double. Very easy to move around and everything looks and feels high quality. Shipping was quick and the instructions easy to follow. Looking forward to using the Leo with our bub and future bubs as well! Show details ·  1
Taylor Whitington
Taylor WhitingtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Fair Incentive

Such a brilliant double pram!

Love this pram, had a bugaboo donkey and was far too wide and heavy. This pram is slim and so easy to manoeuvre. Love how easily it folds too! Show details ·  1
Ginny
GinnyHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive

The perfect perm for the inner city!

What a great pram, excellent turning circle with one hand. We live in an apartment and the hallways and lifts can be tight, but Leo works perfectly for that. We love the adjustable handle as I am 152cm and my husband is 180cm, but of us can use it comfortably. It’s lightweight as I am only small, so had worries about whether I could wheel it one handed, but it just glide. Another thing we love is the large baskets in the bottom, fits so much groceries in it when we walks to the shops. The bassinet itself lined with such soft material, all the accessories are great, the windshield and the sun shade, Australia weather can be so unpredictable. Thank you Milly + Coup, we love our Leo. Show details ·  1
Muhammad Sami-Ur-Rehman
Muhammad Sami-Ur-Rehman

Great pram, solid build

The pram is great and has a nice build. The only negative would be the storage of this prams, due to the bucket seats, its hard to stack the pram in the boot. Significantly takes a huge chunk of space in the boot. Show reply
Emma H
Emma H

Love it!

We are soon going to have 2 under 2 so we wanted a sturdy, easy to use and high quality double pram that could have the newborn up the top and toddler down the bottom. After extensive research I decided to give Milly + Coup Leo a try, and due to their 100 day full return if not happy I was feeling reassured. Well, I never had to return it because it’s AMAZING! So many different configurations, easy to steer, simple to fold and unfold and the quality is incredible. It is incredibly sturdy and I love how safe and comfortable my toddler feels in it. We have used it on many different types of terrain and the ride is still super smooth for baby no matter what. Can’t wait to use it in double mode once baby #2 arrives! Show details ·  1
alexandra kim
alexandra kimSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Stylish, light & Australian owned!!

Stylish - I’ve been stopped to be asked which pram we have! very light weight for postpartum movements and lifting. Very user friendly. My 90 year old Gran commented on how easy it is to use!
My favourite thing is that it looks better than the big name brands + is half of the cost!
My girlfriend bought one of the big brands for her baby 7 weeks after I had my son and took it back to repurchase the Leo pram instead!
Suspension is great; Harry is protected, comfortable & safe. Show reply
Naveed C.
Naveed C.Sydney, NSW

Perfect twin stroller

I really like the stroller. The seats are a bit small for 3+ kids. The black paint is not that great, and easily scratched.

It is very well built, and pushing it is a joy. Me and my wife keep snatching the pram, the grocery troller is hard to push. With two kids on, the stroller is definitely heavy, get ready to gain some muscle. Show details ·  1

Majella
MajellaNortheast, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Best pram ever! & it’s an Aussie brand!

This pram has a spacious bassinet and the mat is thicker and more luxurious than other prams we tried in stores.
The pram is strong and sturdy and has been beautifully designed.
The price point for this pram is incredible for the high quality!
Also love that it’s an Aussie brand. Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael

Best decision ever

With so many prams on the market it was a daunting decision, but ultimately we were swayed by the features and price of the Milly + Coup Leo pram.

What a decision! It’s been an absolute dream to deal with Milly + Coup, and the pram has exceeded our lofty expectations. We’re over the moon. Show details ·  1

Glen M.
Glen M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good!

Bought this because it wasn't much more than a single pram and we're planning a second baby in a couple of years. So far have only used the bassinet and the capsule adaptors but it seems extremely well designed and built. The folding handle in the middle is great. Show details ·  1
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.

Best double pram!

I looked everywhere for an affordable double pram when I found out I was expecting my second child. I come across Milly + Coup Leo Pram and instantly fell in love with everything about it. I love that there are many different ways to put your bassinet and or seats on the pram. It’s light weight for a double pram. It fits through door ways. I was so happy with how there is still so much basket space which was something I really wanted. I honestly couldn’t recommend this pram enough! Show details ·  1
Aidan R.
Aidan R.

Amazing solution for a 2 child pram

Easy to assemble, smooth & comfortable ride and tonnes of storage space. Great features & extra accessories compared to a lot of other similarly priced models on the market. Show details ·  1
Jenna
JennaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect pram

As a first time mum, I debated over buying the Milo vs Leo. I decided on the Leo for its versatility and dual seating for when we have baby #2. The pram is great on all surfaces, good suspension and has a great turning circle on it.
Bub is still just using the bassinet seat until he’s a bit bigger but comfort wise, he looks pretty content in there! Show details ·  1
Stormie C.
Stormie C.Queensland

Really great double pram

I bought the Leo double pram for my 2 year old and newborn so I have the bassinet option. I love it because it’s not too expensive like other double prams. It is very easy to use with two children and it’s not bulky or too wide. My 2 year old loves being up high and is comfortable in her seat however the straps don’t tighten enough and fall down her shoulders. I like that it can fold up with one seat still attached and can fit in my small car. I also have the toddler board whenever my little one decides she wants to use it and she loves it. I would recommend this pram to anyone who is wanting a double pram. Show reply
connor
connor

Perfect Pram!!

Awesome pram that is easy to use, fold and manoeuvre.
Best pram I've seen and used ! Show details ·  1
Chloe
ChloeAU2 posts
mr.and.mrs.dubba
mr.and.mrs.dubba

Love it!

Using this double pram for only one child at the moment but love that it has capacity for a second seat. The pram is very high quality and surprisingly half the price of similar models on the market. Plenty of storage space in the bottom. The fabric inside the bassinet is so soft. The sun shade cloth works perfectly. My favourite thing about it is how easy it is to set up and fold down to put back into the car boot because of the circular handles; such a clever design! It rides well off terrain as well as smooth surfaces.
The main downside is that it is a little broad so a bit tricky to manoeuvre around tight spaces. Show details ·  1

megan
meganPerth, WA

Zoe N
Zoe NCentral Queensland, QLD

Love it so much

After using a side by side double pram I am SO glad I switched to the Leo! It’s so much easier to manoeuvre through doorways and tight shops, and the basket space is AMAZING! Don’t know how I lived without it. I have a 1.5 year old and a 2.5 year old and was worried they might not have enough leg room in the top seat but they fit comfortably. The pram is really smooth. My toddlers are quite big for their age so with both of them in there it’s quite heavy so I need two hands to steer but I believe that would be the case with any pram. Cannot fault this pram and it is significantly cheaper than other prams of this quality that we looked at. Easy to put up and down and assembly was easy too. Show reply
Dee
DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great

I really love my leo it makes life a little easier when you need to be out and about with 2 under 2, the wheels are a smooth ride and the basket is easy access which is great I love it. My first is tall for his age at 21 months he just fits but im a bit worried if he gets any taller he may be too big for it later, other than that I don't regret buying the leo as I have regretted and taken back a different brand duo pram. The support I got from milly and coup was 5 stars thank you very much. Show reply
Jade C.
Jade C.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Easy to use, lightweight, quick fold down

Still waiting for Bub to arrive but pram wasn’t incredibly easy to assemble and very aesthetically pleasing :) Show details ·  1
Jessica D.
Jessica D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome for 1 perfect for 2

This pram has been amazing, I have been able to confidently get around with my kids, 3yo & 7mo. Moves really well with both kids and a full basket, speaking of the basket it's massive I can fit my nappy bag plus a couple shopping bags.
Much easier to push and turn then some others on the market, naps on the go are easily done, both seats can move into position very easy. Being compact, it fits nicely in the boot Show details ·  1
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

Love it, just perfect

I got the Leo as I want to be able to add the second seat later, but as a single I’m so happy huge basket, smooth ride and just beautiful. I have friends with vista 2 and for the better price I would rate this higher then that. Love it Show details ·  1
Kassandra Drummond
Kassandra Drummond

Such a great pram

Absolutely love this pram. So easy to use, set up and folds down much more compact than our old one. We love that it can fold down with the seat still attached which makes traveling with little ones much easier. Plus it's got excellent storage! We fit a small esky under the seat for our trip to the zoo. Show reply
Kellie W.
Kellie W.

Stunning double pram!

This pram is just the bees knees! It’s perfect for our little babe and such an ease putting together and putting down. The compartment under the seats is so large that I can do a shop in Kmart and don’t even need a trolley! I bought the double for future babes and I cant wait to try out the double attachments in future. Show details ·  1
Harry P.
Harry P.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very satisfied with purchase!

Baby hasn’t arrived just yet but we’ve assembled the Leo Double and we’re very impressed with the functionality, build quality and materials, ease of use, ease of assembly.

Update:

Still no baby but have had a bit of time to properly look through all the accessories, configurations, folding mechanism etc. and now even more impressed. Conveniently folds away for storage, not taking up too much room. Not as light as a travel pram, but not overly heavy either.

Also worth mentioning that ordering and delivery was a very easy process. Show details ·  1

Claudia Lotz
Claudia Lotz

Perfect Future-proof Stroller

We originally got the Milo 1 right before our first baby was due to be born and it was a fantastic stroller. Fast forward 12 months and we ended up having another baby and started looking for a double or a tandem stroller. It was very lucky that Milly & Coup happen to come out with the Leo as it was really a no brainer for us. Million to was extremely affordable but not at all in anyway, lacking in terms of quality. The Leo Stroller feels extremely premium and we are extremely happy with it so far. My only criticism is that the bassinet canopy is a little hard to retract back simply because the buttons are firm but I have been told that this is normal. Show reply

Kellie Wilms
Kellie Wilms

Absolutely amazing double pram!

We absolutely love our double pram. We bought the double so when we have our next Bub it’s one less thing we have to worry about! So for now it’s being used as a single but we absolutely love the versatility of it! Show reply
Elke
Elke2 posts

Kyrin
Kyrin3 posts

Perfect for growing the family!

By the time the second child came along we needed to upgrade from the single milo pram to the Leo double pram. We absolutely love our Leo pram - it’s perfect size, our toddler fits into it well (and he’s tall), it’s a great addition to our outings and also love the bigger storage spot! It’s a shame the connectors aren’t interchangeable with the various prams though, but that’s the only bad thing I have to say about it… Show reply
Christie Mills