Milly + Coup Milo

Listing monitored by Milly + Coup

42 questions from our users

Tiny Thynne
Tiny Thynneasked

Can this pram be turned into a 2 baby carrier?

Bek
Bek

No it’s can’t but you can purchase the skateboard to attach to it for a toddler

Courtney Harvey
Courtney Harvey

Unfortunately not but as Bek said there is the skateboard option

Hi there,

Our pram can not be made into a double pram.

Thanks,

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi there, is there a handle bar accessory bag option, to put your phone, keys etc in? Also a cup holder option? Couldn't see these listed on the accessories pages, thanks

Hi Renee,

We don't have a handlebar bag option but universal ones can be used. Keep in mind that if they connect on the handlebar cover and cause damage it is not covered under your warranty.

The maximum weight that can be hung from the handlebar is 4kg when the seat is in the forward facing position and 1kg in the parent facing position. Please hold the handlebar at all times when bags are attached to avoid a tipping hazard. If you’re on a sloping surface or your child is moving around in the seat it may become unbalanced.

Dawn N.asked

It is very hard to install the canopy that I got from the colour pack. Is there any easier solution. It took two people and still can not get it installed.

Hi Dawn,

We got a demo video that might help you get it installed. You can view it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnOgERNl4c

If you're still having issues feel free to get in contact with customer service on hello@millyandcoup.com.au and we can help you out with further instructions.

Dawn N.

The demo video didn't help at all. The plastic is so rigid and not as flexible as it shows, but I actually found the way to get it installed after two days. I use hair dryer to heat the plastic up, so it becomes flexible and bendable by hands. It eventually slide in without any force and effort.

Hi Dawn,

I'm sorry you were still having issues getting it attached. That is a very clever trick you used and I'm so glad you've got it on now.

We do have to make the plastic fairly rigid to ensure it continues to maintain its shape with lots of use including the force of the canopy being pulled open.

I'm sure you won't have issues in the future not that it has gone on but if you do please feel free to email us on hello@millyandcoup.com.au for further support.

Natalie H.
Natalie H.asked

When the seat is fully reclined I can’t open or close the hood without the seat moving up and down as well, doesn’t the seat lock when reclined? Isn’t that incredibly unsafe for a newborn?

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for your question.

This type of seat design is quite common for reversible, flat lay seats and the reason both the seat and footrest can close automatically like this is so that when facing either direction and folding it will close easily without the need for additional actions (unlocking/locking).

As mentioned in the manual, we recommend keeping one hand toward the base of the canopy if you are extending it whilst bub is in the stroller. The weight of a newborn in the seat is enough to hold it down however we still recommend holding the base to be sure.

The seat recline latch only needs to be lifted to recline the seat and also when removing the seat to turn it around. It doesn't need to be lifted to lift the seat up from flat to upright.

Please rest assured, the Milo has been through rigorous internal testing and third-party lab-tested and approved for both the most recent mandatory and voluntary Australian standards for both safety and durability AS/NZS 2088:2013.

If you have any further questions feel free to ask here or email hello@millyandcoup.com.au

Best,

lizasked

Hi there. The canopy of our milly and coup milo stroller does not stay fully open, it kind of sags between the supports. It is worse over bumpier ground and after a while the canopy basically falls totally open. It is quite annoying on longer walks to have to regularly re-open it. Is this a fault or is this part of the design? We cannot get it to stay fully extended like in the promo images for more than a few metres. Thanks, Liz.

Hi Liz!

Thanks for your question!

We find that sometimes this fall back happens when the canopy stitching is a touch tight from production and needs a bit of a helping hand to loosen. To fix this, just extend the canopy and stretch out the fabric firmly, pulling it forward about 5 times. It should then hold in place. If not, try again a bit harder. The tighter the better so the fabric stays taught and looks better for longer.

Also, could I just check that the canopy connectors are sitting at their highest setting? To do this press the button located at the back of the connector and pull the canopy up the frame into the higher position.

Please let me know how you go or if it still has not fixed the issue, or you can email us at hello@millyandcoup.com.au if you have any further questions at all!

Cheers,
Alana

liz

Hi Alana, thank you for your advice, that seems to have fixed the issue! Moving the canopy up to the higher position and pulling on it a few times to stretch it seems to have worked. Thanks again, and for answering so quickly! Liz

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

My pleasure! I'm glad we sorted it out!
Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with :)

Cheers.
Alana

Nikhil R.asked

Hi there,

Just got the pram but when the seat is fully reclined i.e. rearward position, the seat does not lock. It is not stable for new-borns. There should be a way where the seats are locked in recline position. Am I missing something? it fees very unsafe. When one is trying to open the canopy, the seat curls back up or when the ride is bumpy it seems to be bouncing around as the recline position seat is not locked. It just appears to be VERY unsafe for a new born. Is there a way how it can be locked? If not I do not have any other choice but the return the pram? Please do let me know

Mich
Mich

Hi,
I use the bassinet for my newborn at the moment. I have heard that about the seat but not sure what can be done but I also know others who use the seat for newborn and besides that part they find it alright to deal with

Hi Nikil,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you have any further questions please feel free to email us at hello@millyandcoup.com.au

Nikhil R.

Great! Will see how I go, if still not satisfied will probably then buy the additional bassinet. thank you!

Claire
Claire asked

Ive just received mine and used for first time today. I really like it!!
However, I can't get it to go fully flat? It's slightly inclined? Not that it's a problem but I thought maybe I'm doing something wrong. It also doesn't click into place when in this position like the other seat positions.

Hi Claire,

Thanks for getting in touch!

If you feel as though your seat isn't laying as flat as it is in photos etc then please email us at hello@millyandcoup.com.au and we will take a further look at it for you.

Izzy
Izzyasked

How do you remove the bassinet adaptors? I remove the bassinet and the adaptors come off with it , I can't work out how to get them off?

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Izzy, to remove the bassinet you need to lift the latch at the back of the canopy and lift it straight out using the handle. Here is a link to the bassinet manual, have a look at page 6 for the steps and some pictures that might make it a bit easier.

Claire
Claire asked

does this pram have suspension in the wheels? I noticed they are rubber tyres which is great!

Hi Claire,

The Milo wheels are made from a high-grade PU rubber so they're puncture-proof, maintenance-free and gravel resistant so they'll stay looking new for a long time (not like cheaper EVA wheels).

When it comes to off-road and uneven terrain use, there's no doubt that a 3 wheel jogging stroller with large wheels will perform best and offer the comfiest ride for you and bub. However, if you're wanting a 4 wheel stroller then it comes down to the front swivel wheels. The bigger the better otherwise they just get stuck in bumps and pot-holes more easily. Locking the front wheels will help with this greatly.

So yes, you can definitely take the Milo off-road, it's just not going to be as comfy as a jogging stroller.

If you haven't already, I'd strongly recommend watching our online demo video. This will give you the best possible feel for the Milo without testing it in person: https://youtu.be/aR9NQMIPfqE

And then if you purchase, you're able to set it up and test it inside your home (like you would in the shops) and if you don't think it's your perfect match you can take the wheels off, put it back in the box and send it back free of charge! Full Return Policy details can be found here: https://bit.ly/2P450V4

I hope that's useful if you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,
Stevie

Jade C
Jade Casked

Partner is 6’4 will this be tall enough for him as having a max of only 105cm is abit of a concern. Thank you

Hi Jade,

Thank you for getting in touch - good question!

The Milo handlebar is fully adjustable from 87cm for super short parents up to 104cm for tall parents. You can measure this against a table or chair to get feel for where your hands would rest and whether that's comfortable.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Stevie :)

Robert H.
Robert H.

I'm 6'4" and it is a little bit short for me. I wish they had made it come out just an extra 10 cm.

Suzie
Suzieasked

Hi everyone, just wanted to know if this pram can be converted to a double park?

Hi Suzie,

Thanks for your interest in Milly and Coup!

If you definitely need two seats and want an inline stroller, we'd probably recommend a model called the DUO by Babybee. Value for money that's probably your best option.

If you have any further questions about the Milo please let us know

Stevie :)

Joel B.
Joel B.asked

Hi just wondering when buying the pram with the bassinet bundle. can the bassinet clip in place of the pram, For new borns?

Tina Jane
Tina Jane

Yes it can. But I just went the stroller without the bassinet but it has the newborn insert..

Hi Joel,
Thanks so much for your question!
It can! If you purchase the Milo Stroller and Bassinet Bundle, you receive both the bassinet and stroller and you can interchange between the two.
Cheers,
M+C

Samarabelle asked

Hi,

Just wondering how this pram has performed for people that have taken it off road or on alternative terrains? I’ve heard from reviews it doesn’t have the level of suspension some of the higher end brands have, and that it’s best suited only to flat surfaces / footpaths / city life. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi! Thanks for your interest in Milly + Coup!

We hope that helps answer your question, but please do not hesitate to contact us at hello@millyandcoup.com.au if you need anything else - we are happy to help!

Samarabelle

Thanks so much for the reply that definitely helps a lot! I wasn’t able to find a lot of information on the suspension set up and how this pram handles impacts of road/gravel/grass etc compared to say the bugaboo that does videos on it so that was what I was trying to find out some more about. Can you help with what level of impact it can handle through the suspension/absorption to keep Bub comfortable and from waking if that makes sense? Thank you!!

Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.

I would also like to know more about this!

Brady
Bradyasked

Does anyone have this pram and also drive a Suzuki swift? Does it fit in the boot comfortably?

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi! Thanks for your interest in Milly and Coup! Not sure how it will fit in your exact car, but here's a link to the Facebook album with all the car boot's we've tested it in: https://www.facebook.com/pg/millyandcoup/photos/?tab=album&album_id=138331264252569

If it's not listed here, I'd recommend measuring your boot space to see if it will fit. We fit it in the back of a Mini Cooper so it should fit in anything! It will more be for you to get a feel of what else will fit with it. Dimensions are: 75 x 59 x 37cm. Hope that helps!

Emilyasked

Are these able to be used as duo prams?

Sandra
Sandra

Check website

Emily

Thanks Einstein. I did. I was unable to find any information. Alternatively, someone could just tell me as using this handy question and answer function.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Emily! Thanks for your interest in Milly and Coup!

It's not possible to add a second seat to the Milo however we do have a standing toddler board that attaches and allows a toddler to stand on and roll behind the stroller. You can have a look here: https://bit.ly/309vIzu. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact the team at hello@millyandcoup.com.au - we are here to help!

Krissy
Krissyasked

Hi

I’m looking at purchasing the M+C . Would the stroller attachments be compatible with the approved overnight bassinets by Britex or Wayfarer?

Amanda

Hi I don't believe so but might be worth emailing the company directly via the website.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Krissy - thanks for your question! Our stroller has only been tested with our own bassinet, seat, and adaptors for compatibility, so we would not know if they are compatible. Please let us know if you have any other questions at all by emailing us at hello@millyandcoup.com.au - we are here to help!

Lizzie A
Lizzie Aasked

Hi,
I’m looking forward to testing out my new Milo pusher when our baby arrives in a few months. I have one significant concern (but there could be a solution I’m not aware of). I cannot seem to find a way to lock the foot rest or the angle of the seat. I am worried about my toddler coming along a literally folding a new born in half. We also purchased a toddler board and my toddler has been practising riding on. He has been holding onto the foot rest and folding it up as we are cruising along. Is there something I am missing? This seems really dangerous to me.
Thanks for your help,
Lizzie

Hi Lizzie.

Hold the cover and push the seat into place of where you are wanting it to sit and it shouldn't move. I did the same when first bought it just played around with it Abit and worked it out.
The foot rest you jsut push down once the baby is in the pram it shouldn't really move I don't believe it locks properly in place but I've had no issues with moving it when I've had my girl in it. Might need to just makesure your toddler doesn't touch that part of the pram. Hope this helps

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Lizzie! Thanks for your question.

We also have videos and instructions on seat usage that we can send you, so please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any questions at all at hello@millyandcoup.com.au - we are always happy to help!

Kelly
Kellyasked

Hi All! Love the look & features of this pram, however the hood seems quite flimsy & noisy when extending & retracting (as seen on video reviews) currently have a steelcraft pram & the hood is very sturdy & noise free. If I could get some options that would be great. Thanks kindly

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Kelly! Thank you for the feedback. If you have any issues or concerns with your Milo at all, could you please send in some details to the team at hello@millyandcoup.com.au - that way, the team can take a closer look for you and assist. I hope this helps, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Maz M.
Maz M.asked

Hi, is it possible to swap accessories? I just feel like most people would need a rain cover (usually standard), but not everyone would need a newborn insert..

Alicia
Alicia

I’m unsure, my 12 month old loved the newborn insert as it was wide enough still to fit her in, you could contact them directly and see if they would change it out.

Hi Maz,
Thanks for your question!
Our strollers come boxed with everything listed on the product page already included. We're unable to make any changes to what's in the box as our stock is managed by a third party distribution facility (not staffed by Milly + Coup employees). If there was something, in particular, you would like or if you would just like to ask some other questions about our Milo or any of the accessories, please don't hesitate to contact us by emailing hello@millyandcoup.com.au - we are always happy to help!

Breeanna S.
Breeanna S.asked

I just want to know if this pram is suitable for going for walks??

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Breanna, it sure is, that's exactly what the Milo was designed for! :)

Get an answer from our members and Milly + Coup representatives