11Milly + Coup Milo

Kaitie I.
Kaitie I. · Milo

Can I go for a light jog with the milo 2? Say max 5km

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi there, You can absolutely take the Milo for a light jog! It is not a running pram, but it could manage a light jog :)

Kind regards,

Audrey B.
Audrey B. · Milo

Hi, do somebody have this stroller in canada?
Is this good for our temperature ?

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Audrey, Thanks for your question!

We've have customers from all over Australia, Canada and New Zealand love their Milo stroller.

While the wheels aren't designed for snow the four wheel suspension are great for any other urban living settings.

April
April · Milo

Hi, just wondering for the Milo 2 do you need to change the adaptor on the pram frame when you go from the bassinet to the maxi cosi car capsule. Thank you

N and T J
N and T J

I'm sorry, I don't know as we only have the stroller.

Milly + Coup   DM

Hey there! Thanks for your question. Yes, you do need the capsule adapters which you can find here: external link .

If you have any further questions please feel free to drop us a message at au.support@millyandcoup.com or on our website via the chat function for a speedy response! (Not a bot). :)

Cheers, Sarah.

April T.
April T. · Milo

Hi, I just received my order of a stroller and bassinet. But I found some brown stains on the canopy of the stroller. Im thinking this might be a returned product that's why it has some stain on it? I am also hesitant to wash it as it should be on the original package.

I haven't opened the bassinet yet, if I need to return it.

I am just a bit disappointed to receive a brand new stroller with stains as returning the product is a bit of a hassle, but at the same time i would like to receive what i have paid for.

thanks

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi April, thanks for getting in touch and we do apologise again that this has happened.

We have replied to your email. Our new prams are shipped from a different warehouse location that our returns go to, so sending a returned pram is impossible.

If you could please reply to the email we sent you, we'll gladly resolve this for you ASAP. Last thing we want you to have is a mark on your canopy and we sincerely apologise again.

Best, Kihm

Idalia O.
Idalia O. · Milo

Hi!
I’ve got a 2yo using the Milo stroller and another baby coming in September. Unfortunately I sold the bassinet with the adaptors and the car capsule… I was wondering whether getting a newborn insert for the stroller and one of those buggy boards for a toddler will work out ok? Or the actual bassinet is a must have with this pram and a newborn?
Also, can I purchase adapters for car capsule only?

Thank you!

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Idalia, Congratulations on baby number two!

Our Milo seat is a flat lay seat design and can be used from birth. The newborn support set isn't a must as the seat can be used from birth on its own but it will provide some additional cushioning and support for your little one.

We also have a toddler board available on our website that can be used for kids 2 plus as well as capsule adaptors.

Please get in touch if we can help with anything else.

Bianca M.
Bianca M. · Milo

Hello were in need of a new pram we've currently got the nuna turtle capsule and was wondering if it'll fit the double milly and coop pram that's at baby bunting.
We currently are using icandy apple 2 pear but it doesn't fold properly at all and is becoming a nightmare so time for a brand new one and am liking the look and reviews on this pram.. but our baby is still newborn as he was a premature boy so he still fits this capsule and wanted to know if it'll fit the pram?

Milly + Coup   DM

Hey Bianca! Thanks for your question. The Leo pram is compatible with the Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna. You can see full capsule compatibility here: external link .

Feel free to drop us a line at au.support@millyandcoup.com if you have further questions - we're happy to assist!

Kim :)

Malaney · Milo

At what age do you take out the newborn insert?

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Malaney, The newborn insert can continue being used for as long as would like. I know with my little one I continued to use the lower body portion as they began transitioning into the seated position from laying to give them some extra support.

Our seat can be used in the flat lay position from birth without the newborn insert but we have it included to add additional cushioning and support.

Please get in touch if we can help with any other questions.

You're welcome :)

Blythe S. · Milo

Hi team! I have had the Milo pram for 6 months and absolutely love it!

However, I don’t know how to explain this but when pushing it can become tricky to push it in the correct direction, it’s like the front wheels want to go in opposite directions. It especially does this after I have stopped and then when I do to push it again I almost have to lift it to move it. It’s extremely hard to push it with one hand. Not sure what I am doing wrong?? Please help

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Blythe, Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you are having an issue with your Milo.

I'm hoping there's an easy fix for this one and it's just that one wheel just hasn't received enough lubrication.

Could you please try removing both front wheels and giving the pins a good clean with a damp cloth and into the wheel hub where the wheels click into the frame. Next, apply some silicone lubricant (We recommend WD40 Specialist Silicone Lubricant found in most hardware stores) to the silver wheel pins as well as into the wheel hub. If you can't get hold of the WD40 then a small amount of vegetable oil on just the wheel pin should do the trick!

If you are still having issues, please contact the Customer Service team at au.support@babybeeonline.com

Kelly F.
Kelly F.

I am having the same problem, I will give Natasha advice ago

DCRC A.
DCRC A.

Also having the same issue, from about 3 months after using the pram. I will give this advice a go as well.

Blythe S.

I took the above advice and it has helped. The wheels are both so smooth and it’s been much easier to push and manoeuvre.

P L.
P L. · Milo

I love my milo pram :)
I am flying to the Gold Coast in a few weeks and hope to take my pram. Wondering what pram bags would be compatible or would be a good fit for the milo? I’ve been looking at the bugaboo travel pram bag but unsure?

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi, We don't make a travel bag however there are several generic travel bag options available (mainly sold online). Please just keep in mind that they provide only cosmetic protection from scratches etc, they don't offer structural protection if other heavy objects are placed on top or if it's dropped, thrown onto a trolley or up against a wall for stacking. The measurements of the Milo folded are 75cm (L) x 39cm (H) x 59cm (W).

I'd also just check with the airline what damage (if any) they would cover as we don't cover this type of damage under our warranty policy.

Let us know if you need anything else :)

Rainbow h. · Milo

How do you remove the adapters from the bassinet once you insert them? They appear to be stuck but I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing. Love the stroller by the way! :)

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi there! The latch on the back of the bassinet will release it from the adapters. I am so happy to hear you are loving your Milo!

Kind regards,

Thanks so much!

Jess.5833
Jess.5833 · Milo

Hi, could you please list the differences between the Milo & the Milo 2? Both with bassinet

Cheers

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Jess, Thanks for your interest in Milly + Coup!

Our Milo2 has the same great flat lay seat design as our original Milo with some amazing upgrades. These upgrades include:
- A larger basket that can hold up to 10kg
- Premium fabrics
- Fixing points for the seat liner
- New infant insert design
- New harness design for easier adjustment
- New bassinet design
- Additional included accessories now include a handlebar bag, seat liner, infant support set, UV cover, belly bar and harness cover

If you have any other questions please get in touch.

Rind regards,

Effie · Milo

With the stroller what capsules are compatible? Having a bubba after 7 years and need to pretty much buy everything apart from the capsule. We have a Britax unity and wondering if that is compatible?

Hi Effie, Congratulations!

Unfortunately our Milo adaptors are not compatible with any Britax capsules. I have included a list below of which capsules are compatible.

Maxi Cosi Mico (manufactured from 2014 onwards)
Maxi-Cosi Mico AP (manufactured from 2013 onwards)
Maxi-Cosi Mico Plus
Maxi Cosi Mico 6
Maxi-Cosi Mico AP limited edition
Maxi-Cosi Citi (adaptors purchased after 01/14/2022 only)
Cbex Cloud Q
Nuna KLIK Plus
Nuna Pipa KLIK
Bugaboo Turtle by Nuna
Joie i-Gemm

Please feel free to contact us at au.support@millyandcoup.com if we can further assist you.

Take care!

Effie

Oh no that’s a shame! Thank you for letting me know, and thank you!

Amanda H.
Amanda H. · Milo

Have a clek car seat. Would the adapters work for that?

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Amanda, Thank you for reaching out :)

Unfortunately our Milo capsule adaptors are not compatible with Clek at the moment. They are working on compatibility but we do not have a date that this will be completed by.

Please check back on our website for updates. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions.

Abonti H.
Abonti H. · Milo

Hi how big is the package? Can I take it iny Toyota Camry boot or I need delivery ? There is a warehouse sale in Vic tomorrow I think

athina k.
athina k.

I would highly recommend staying away from these prams the quality it horrible

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Abonti H, Thank you for getting in touch with us :)

Our warehouse is running Saturday the 26th of Nov 2022 (or until stock runs out) at our Yarraville showroom at 2-3/260 Whitehall Street Yarraville.

We are open 10 am till 3pm.

The prams that we are selling in our warehouse sale do not come in a box and are as is.

You can definately take your pram away (If you do decide to purchase) in your boot on the day.

Kindest,

Laura F.
Laura F. · Milo

How does it handle off roading?

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Laura F, The Milo wheels are made from a high-grade PU rubber so they're puncture-proof, maintenance-free and gravel resistant so they'll stay looking new for a long time (not like cheaper EVA wheels).

When it comes to off-road and uneven terrain use, there's no doubt that a 3 wheel jogging stroller with large wheels will perform best and offer the comfiest ride for you and bub. However, if you're wanting a 4 wheel stroller then it comes down to the front swivel wheels. The bigger the better otherwise they just get stuck in bumps and pot-holes more easily. Locking the front wheels will help with this greatly.

So yes, you can definitely take the Milo off-road, it's just not going to be as comfy as a jogging stroller.

I hope that's useful if you need anything else please don't hesitate to ask!

Kindest,

Megan B. · Milo

Can the pram be folded down with the seat attached parent facing?

Louise Ivers
Louise Ivers

Yes it sure can! The footrest and head rest and be folded up to meet each other and then the pram frame folds down with it still attached. Super easy and handy

Thankyou!

Ash
Ash · Milo

Can this stroller have 2 attachments on it at one time as I have 2 babies.

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Ash, Thank you for getting in touch with us :)

It's not possible to add a second seat.

If you definitely need two seats and want an inline stroller, we'd probably recommend a model called the DUO by Babybee. Value for money that's probably your best option.

If you have any further questions about the Milo please let us know!

Juani R.
Juani R. · Milo

Hello, I know the toddler board is currently not sold in Canada, but are there other brands that is compatible with the stroller if if you want to add a toddler board?

Milly + Coup   DM

Thanks for getting in touch. Hi,

Hi, Thank you for getting in touch with us!

At this point in time we don't have our toddler board available in Canada.

There may be universal toddler boards that will work with our MILO model but we can't guarantee any of these as they are not Milly and Coup products.

If we can help with anything else please get in touch.

Cheyenne

Elle B · Milo

1. Is there a way for the pram to fold upright instead of down to the ground for less bending?

2. Is the seat able to be removed so that it makes it lighter to lift the frame on its own into the car. If so what would the weight be for the frame alone

Kimmyxox
Kimmyxox

Hey Elle, no the pram only folds down but it is super light weight as it does detach from the seat! I would say only a couple kg, 5 at most! I had a c section and was able to put in and out of the car myself by 4 weeks!

Elle B

Thanks so much for your reply Kimmy!
I’ll also be having a c-section so that’s great to hear :)

Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Olivia, Good question! All dimensions are listed on the following page:https://bit.ly/2Pg2pHz

If you haven't already, I'd strongly recommend watching our online demo video. This will give you the best possible feel for the Milo without testing it in person: external link

Let us know if you need anything else!

Cheyenne

P_N
P_N · Milo

Hello,
I’m wondering if you intend on doing a double pram at any point?

Hi, Thank you for your question :D

We have got something in the works. However we don't have a release date as of yet!

Cheyenne.

Get an answer from our members and Milly + Coup representatives

Select a listing for your question
Milly + Coup Milo