12Milly + Coup Milo2 Pram
Part of Milly + Coup Milo Stroller  4.8 (1,134)

Milly + Coup Milo2 Pram

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.9

165 reviews · Statistics

96% · 1591 · 1%
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Milly + Coup Milo Stroller › Milo2 Pram165 reviews
Jess C.
Jess C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Milly + Coup
Milly + Coup   DM

Hi Jess, Thanks for your review and your feedback on our Milo2. We take all feedback like this on board to ensure that future products can be improved upon, and we value everything you have mentioned above!

Wishing you all the best,
Jess

Hanke
Hanke
  Milo2 Pram
Jana Mucha
Jana Mucha
  Verified Milo2 Pram

Not what I was looking for

Great compact and light weight pram. Felt that the quality of the fabrics was not that nice compared to others I have looked at. As a short person I found it hard to unfold the pram and had to always adjust the handle to fold. Overall there were other prams I preferred at a similar price point. Show details
Milly + Coup (AU)
Milly + Coup (AU)   DM
Emily Geist
Emily Geist

Love this pram!!

Great quality, really easy to put together and walks nicely we can’t wait to use this for our little one! Show details ·  2
Tayla
Tayla
  Fair Incentive Milo2 Pram

MUM HACK

If someone asked me for a mum hack, id say the milo 2! Practical and easy to set up and compact down in our SUV but also the Suzuki swift!!!
I’d suggest this pram to everyone - I’ve owned it for 6 months now and visited 3 states with it and it’s been a life saver! I watch my mum friends struggle with their other prams and thank the heavens above I went with this pram! Show details ·  1
Arun Thangapandi
Arun Thangapandi

Nice one!!!

Perfect one for my new born and loved the colour options they have. Show details ·  1
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Hayley
HayleyNSWHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Wish I had the Milo for our first born

We have had our Milo2 for a week now and it’s a game changer. Lightweight, easy to manoeuvre and the basket underneath is huge!
The colour pack also makes it stand out in the crowd. Do yourself a favour and buy a milo2 Show details ·  1
Sarah D.
Sarah D.NSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Verified Milo2 Pram

Looks great! Can’t wait to use it!

Steers great, basket is a great size and it looks great! All the added accessories are appreciated as they would have been an extra expense. Price was great too! Show details ·  1
Saad
SaadVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Perfect Stroller

Ample space below. East to fold and store away. Great Quality and Build. Toddler Board great fun for my 4 year old. Show details ·  1
Bridie Powell
Bridie Powell2 posts

Such an amazing pram

My last pram cost me $3000 and this one was so much cheaper and way better I’m so glad I made the change Show details ·  1
Thomas Lewington
Thomas Lewington
  Verified Milo2 Pram

This is perfect cant live without it

Great service and excellent quality highly recommended light weight and easy to use Show reply
Lisa Dickie
Lisa Dickie

I love this pram!

Light weight, stylish design, easy to use and comfortable for my newborn. Great value for money! I can't wait to start purchasing the colour packs! Show details ·  1
India  Tomkins
India Tomkins

It’s perfect!

Such an easy cruiser, just as easy to set up and change around. Show details ·  1
Prabakar Jayabal
Prabakar Jayabal

Best Pram for the price!

The Pram made our life easier! All features with our budget! Show details ·  1
Finlay Allison-Mahon
Finlay Allison-Mahon
  Verified Milo2 Pram

Incredibly happy with this purchase

The stroller/ bassinet is very light weight and easy to ensemble. Definitely worth it. Show details ·  1