11Milly + Coup Milo
Part of Milly + Coup Milo Stroller  4.8 (1,134)

Milly + Coup Milo (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award

969 reviews · Statistics

94% · 91037 · 4%
Suitable for newborns
Reclines to a fully flat position
Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable
See the Best Prams & Strollers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Milly + Coup Milo Stroller › Milo969 reviews
Teri Mulvena
Teri Mulvena

The perfect stroller!

I had been eyeing this stroller and Bassinet attachment since I got pregnant and finally ordered it 6 months down the track after researching and viewing so many and I cannot begin to thank milly + coup for creating such a beautiful product! The stroller is so so so easy to use, feels sturdy to push and feels safe for my baby. My husband and I both agree that the number of ways you can move and face the seat and Bassinet is amazing and will give us so much for freedom within the stroller. We would recommend this product and company to everyone going forward. Also their customer service is outstanding! I have always had a pleasant and memorable experience with their team and compare so many other customer services to theirs. Show details ·  1
Connor S
Connor S

Beautiful pram!

Perfect double seater plan that takes a basonette and a toddler seat.

Super easy to fold and open as well as light so easy to put in the car. Show reply

kcar
kcarQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Milo
Rhiannon S.
Rhiannon S.2 posts
Sam
Sam
  Milo

I didn’t get to use it due to unexpected pregnancy loss

when I received my pram I loved how easy it was to fold up and down and push around, my partner and I pictured our first baby in the pram, the unexpectedly those vision turned into a loss and now the pram is folded in a corner of a room, waiting for a rainbow baby. I cannot wait to use the pram. Show details ·  1
Grace F.
Grace F.
EmilyVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Beautiful pram & great price

So happy with how easy it was to assemble,
Light and compact, great storage space & affordable. Show details ·  1
Aurelie
AurelieVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Pram

Love this Pram since day one! Excellent product, good quality, so convenient. Show details ·  1
TLD
TLDNSWSydney, NSW
Shenae Reid
Shenae ReidQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obsessed, it’s amazing. The best purchase I’ve ever made

Honestly. Wow.
This stroller has been amazing. So easy to fold down, so light to carry. There are so many amazing things about this stroller. Smooth to push, perfect on absolutely any terrain. My baby rides super comfortably throughout the day, and I mean, we’ve use this for literally 9 hours at one time.
It is the best. Easy to clean, and maintain. I’m inlove. Show reply
EmilyACTCanberra 2600, ACT
Kerrod James
Kerrod JamesQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best on the market

Literally used it today for the first time as my daughter was born, ive had steelcraft stryders and bugaboos but I honestly dont think they can compete with the milo. Thank you for providing such a awesome product. Show details ·  1
Faye
FayeWAPerth, WA
  Fair Incentive Milo

This is the best pram and I love it so much

The pram is so light. Folds down really easily. Love the fact that it folds flat for my son to lay in and the shade cover that protects him. Best purchase I ever made Show details ·  1
Hayley C.
Hayley C.TASLaunceston, TAS

A super handy pram

I love our pram, it was the best quality pram that we could find within our budget, and doesn’t need anything extra even for the newborn stage. My biggest priorities were ease of use, ability to lie flat, and to be both forward and rearward facing and it ticks all the boxes. My partner is much taller than me and we’ve found it’s so easy to adjust, and the basket is a handy size.
It was easy to set up, too! Show details ·  1
Julia Hix
Julia Hix
  Fair Incentive Milo

Perfect stroller easy and amazing !

I love how easy the milo is to put up and down with one hand!
I have a busy life with two girls and a husband who works away!
I never use to take my old pram anywhere because it was too big and chunky
I absolutely love my milo and would 100% recommend to anyone! Show details ·  1
vach
vachNSWSydney, NSW12 posts

Not that great

Very average pram with basic functionality, the central bar not very safe while putting in the baby. Poor cushioning and support for baby, not that sturdy as well. Show details

Mumma
Mumma
Paul H.
Paul H.2 posts

Great pram

Very smooth pram and packs up very easily! Light but also solid. Show details ·  1
Desley
Desley2 posts
Emma
Emma2 posts

Love this Pram

I love the range of colours, a didn’t want a boring black one like so many seem to be. It’s great to have the bassinet attachment, it’s easy to fold up, light but sturdy. Very happy with it. Show details ·  1
Tayla
TaylaVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
Anna Brett
Anna BrettQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The perfect pram

I am super satisfied with this pram, it pushes amazing on road, pathway, grass and gravel from where I have used it so far, the wheels swivel so easily which makes it easier to push around small spaces and inside shops. I’m using this pram for my newborn and she is so cosy with the padded insert which supports her head also! Very stylish too!! Show details ·  1
Mylinh S.
Mylinh S.

Amazing stroller!

The stroller is easy enough to put together, push, and take apart one handed. The ability to fold it with seat attached is a big win in my book. I previously had the icandy peach and i prefer the milly coup stroller over it. Takes up way less space in the trunk too. Show details ·  1
Mel
Mel

Love my Milo pram!

Love how handy the pram is because it’s so light that it’s easy to carry and bring around everywhere! The colour pack is a bonus and it makes my pram stands out wherever I go and I get so many compliments for it! Show details ·  1
Nicole Jorgensen
Nicole JorgensenQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Milo

Lightweight and easy to manoeuvre

I love my Milo 2. Its super lightweight, folds down small enough to fit in my tiny boot. Plus the one handed latch to change the seat position is super simple. Cannot fault it at all. Show details ·  1
Douglas d.
Douglas d.NSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Milo

Best strouler I could get, fair price!

Easy to fold, high quality construction, very pretty, small and compact, fits every car, easy and reliable on any surface. Show details ·  1

Timothy H.
Timothy H.NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Brilliant, clever & easy

We are onto our 4th bubs who has just joined us and when looking for a new pram we knew it needed to be easy, lightweight and durable. The Milo ticks all these boxes and more.
We have gone through just about every brand and price range out there and the Milly + Coup Milo is hands down the greatest pram we have owned
Bubs is very comfy over all types of terrain even in the bassinet. Show details ·  1
Jessica L.
Jessica L.Victoria2 posts
  Milo

Poorly made, terrible wheels and steering

The pram’s suspension is non existent and if the concrete isn’t perfectly smooth the pram gets stuck. The wheels even buckled in a shopping centre. It doesn’t wheel over grass very well, can’t wheel over ground that’s not perfectly smooth. Maybe fine in a city but here in Perth visiting parks, the river etc it’s absolutely terrible. I get stuck all the time and have to pull it backwards.
I am not satisfied with the pram and have had to buy a replacement to get my baby around.
Baby is comfortable in the pram and the linings are easy to wash. Show details
Sharni
SharniQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just perfect!

Loving our Milly and coup pram, it’s light and compact. Easy to get in and out of the car, fits perfect in the back seat. I get so many compliments and have recommended it to many friends
Love love love it Show reply
Tasmia
Tasmia
  Fair Incentive Verified Milo

Light, spacious, functional and goodlooking

The stroller is as light as it could be along with feeling sturdy. Even it can be used inside the house easily. The design is not bulky but it is very spacious, has enough space to put some shopping bags, baby bag at the bottom. And it looks amazing . Show details ·  1
Goldie
Goldie
  Fair Incentive Milo

Easy to use and good steering

The milo is easy to use and has good steering. We love it. The only feedback would be to make more room between the basket and the seat to make it easier to put the diaper bag in and out of the basket. Show details ·  1
Angela Berberian
Angela Berberian2 posts
  Fair Incentive Milo

Trust your gut! Better than expected

I went through a hard pregnancy and the prospect of buying a pram in store seemed impossibly overwhelming so I looked online. I originally wanted the original Milo but then on purchase day saw the Milo2 was coming out. I eagerly purchased at the sale because of all of the extras included and the fact that it was customisable, but ofcourse friends and family told me I was crazy for buying a pram online. Now everyone asks me where my pram is from, and Ive even had comments like it drives like a dream! Best purchase ever and when I have a second i’ll be upgrading to the double for sure. Show details ·  1
Emelia
Emelia2 posts

An Easy Pram

The Milo 2 is very lightweight & because of this, it is an absolute breeze to push & manoeuvre around wherever you go. It doesn’t have the very best wheels for gravel or uneven surfaces but for a quick & easy pram to take to the shops - 10/10.
My child loves the pram & loves that it can be almost laid flat for when she’s napping. Show details ·  1
EmilySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Verified Milo
Claire
Claire

Highly recommended

Light and maneuverable, easy to lift in and out of the car Show reply
Kelly
Kelly
  Fair Incentive Milo

Lightweight and simple to assemble

Easy to get around, steady and loving the black on brown. Show details ·  1

Kristina
KristinaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Milo

The best in its range for me

Light weight, compact and easy to maneuver. I really like the size of the basket and how easy it folds. My bub loves sleeping in the bassinet which I find very cosy. Show details ·  1
Connie
Connie

Perfect purchase

We trialed a fair few strollers before the milo, and by far the milo has been the best stroller we have laid our hands on, it’s moved wonderful on all terrain, we have had it jogging too. it’s strudy structur has made it the best pram for us, and probably you too. Thankyou!! Show details ·  1
Sirisha
SirishaVictoria2 posts

Value for money

We looked up several pram options and everything looked expensive. Then popped up this millycoup which ticked all the boxes and is very reasonable in price. I loved the big wheels similar to bugaboo brand and is so convenient to walk and turn, basically control the pram however you like. It also has great storage down below, perfect enough to keep nappy bag, water bottle, sling carrier etc. You can buy additional accessories or not, but this serves the purpose and also looks stylish. Overall very happy with the buy and highly recommend it. Show reply
R Smith
R Smith

Great Stroller

We weren't sure about purchasing a stroller online without having tried it in person. We decided to try the Milo and are very happy with it. It is sturdier than others we tested, the handle doesn't shake around as much as others when extended. Very happy with how easy it is to open and close Show details ·  1