Milly + Coup Milo

Milly + Coup Milo

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Milly + Coup

Pros

• Suitable for newborns

• Reclines to a fully flat position

• Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (6) · No (17)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
Huong Pham
Huong PhamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suitable for going to shopping centre or using indoor

Purchased in August 2021 for $699.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to write a review! Please know that the Milo passes all safety standards and if used correctly could not tip when being used outside :) Audrey

Ash
AshHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love this pram!

Purchased in August 2021 at Milly + Coup for $599.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Ash, thanks for the review! I'll pass your feedback onto our product development team :) Audrey

Kiana
KianaSydney, NSW

Great pram!!

Purchased in January 2021 for $719.00.

Good Pram for the price

I have found the pram to be overall good, but not great when going over even little bumps on footpaths roads ect especially as the child gets heavier it becomes even worse and if it wasn’t for the seat belt my child would most definitely be out of the pram on the floor. The pram seems comfortable I think the seat could be a bit bigger if I was to change anything as my 2yr old when in it definitely struggles to fit his bum on I am satisfied with the over all use of the pram for the price.

Purchased in February 2021 for $599.00.

Perfect Pram !

Very pleased with this pram, really light and easy to pack away and not heavy to lift. Bumpy roads don’t make my baby shake or bounce around in the pram& love the look and style of this pram! Love how comfy my baby girl looks in this pram and has lasted the longest so far ☺️
Thank you !!!

Purchased in January 2021 for $700.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Tee, glad you and bub are loving your Milo. Audrey :)

Good pram

I love this pram it’s offer comfort for the baby, Light weight and easy to used. Good value for money and I already referred friends and family to the websites

Purchased in February 2021 for $750.00.

Hi Nancy, thank you for the recommendations! :) Audrey

Autumn's mama
Autumn's mamaAU

Good looking pram

Purchased in March 2021 at Milly + Coup for $549.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi there, thanks for the review! I'll be sure to pass all your suggestions onto our product development team. :) Audrey

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Alexandra
AlexandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, light and compact pram

Purchased in January 2021.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

HI Alexandra, thank you so much for your detailed review! We really appreciate all your comments and feedback - I'll be sure to pass it all on to our product team for consideration! :) Best, Alana

Shiree
ShireeFar North Queensland, QLD

love the Wildflowers pack

I think the pram rolls nicely and is comfortable to push. Still waiting for Bub to arrive so can't comment on how comfortable the baby is.
I do think the back rest should only be able to move when using the latch rather than just pushing it up.

Purchased in April 2021.

Surprisingly good.

I was a little sceptical at first ordering the Milly + Coup Stroller without actually seeing it before. I read multiple reviews and was a bit hesitant due to some positive and negative reviews. But the 100day money back was probably the thing that won us over in the end.

Once it arrived we set it up. Using the manual provided and watch a video. Took a few goes to get used to it.

Overall satisfied with the end product. Feels sturdy and light weight. We have only used it around the house as bub is yet to enter the world but looking forward to testing it out in the Kimberley area once bub is born.

Purchased in March 2021 for $590.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Lenny! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Online shopping can be quite daunting so we're glad you decided to give us a go! We hope you have many memorable Milo moments once bub arrives! :) -Alana

Ordered today

I ordered this pram because it’s lightweight and says it’s easy to set up and put down. The pram I have at the moment is way too heavy for me to lift into my Ute. I’m excited that it is Australian and hopefully postage will be quick.

Purchased in April 2021 for $599.00.

Saz
SazSydney, NSW

Lightweight, compact, & easy to push!

Purchased in February 2021 for $620.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Saz, thanks for taking time to write a review for us! We appreciate your feedback and I've passed it onto our products team :) Best, Alana

Meg
MegTasmania

Love it!

Beautiful pram, love the look of it and how easily it moves. Easy to fold up and put away. Very happy with my purchase, can’t fault it as of yet :)

Purchased in February 2021 at Mily and coup for $750.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Meg, thanks for taking time to write a review for us. Enjoy your Milo. :) Audrey

Melanie
Melanie Sydney, NSW

Lightweight and easy to use

Lightweight and easy to put together!
The pram is a comfortable one, suitable for city and shopping use.
Suspension is good. Easy to fold away and unfold. All accessories come with it which is excellent value for money.
My husband is 6’4 and the handle is not quite long enough for him, would be great if it could extend a little bit more.

Purchased for $549.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hey Melanie, thanks for the great review. I'll pass on your feedback in regards to the handle length to our product development team. Thanks Audrey :)

Nice light zippy pram

Very easy to use and light. Good value for money. Baby hated our previous pram but is very comfortable in this one. The infant insert and sun canopy are great features

Purchased in February 2021 for $600.00.

Suitable for Running No
Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Alex, thanks for the review! So glad bubs is comfy in your Milo, Audrey :)

Tiny Thynne
Tiny Thynneasked

Can this pram be turned into a 2 baby carrier?

Bek
Bek

No it’s can’t but you can purchase the skateboard to attach to it for a toddler

Courtney Harvey
Courtney Harvey

Unfortunately not but as Bek said there is the skateboard option

Hi there,

Our pram can not be made into a double pram.

Thanks,
Audrey

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi there, is there a handle bar accessory bag option, to put your phone, keys etc in? Also a cup holder option? Couldn't see these listed on the accessories pages, thanks

Hi Renee,

We don't have a handlebar bag option but universal ones can be used. Keep in mind that if they connect on the handlebar cover and cause damage it is not covered under your warranty.

The maximum weight that can be hung from the handlebar is 4kg when the seat is in the forward facing position and 1kg in the parent facing position. Please hold the handlebar at all times when bags are attached to avoid a tipping hazard. If you’re on a sloping surface or your child is moving around in the seat it may become unbalanced.

Dawn N.asked

It is very hard to install the canopy that I got from the colour pack. Is there any easier solution. It took two people and still can not get it installed.

Hi Dawn,

We got a demo video that might help you get it installed. You can view it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnOgERNl4c

If you're still having issues feel free to get in contact with customer service on hello@millyandcoup.com.au and we can help you out with further instructions.

Dawn N.

The demo video didn't help at all. The plastic is so rigid and not as flexible as it shows, but I actually found the way to get it installed after two days. I use hair dryer to heat the plastic up, so it becomes flexible and bendable by hands. It eventually slide in without any force and effort.

Hi Dawn,

I'm sorry you were still having issues getting it attached. That is a very clever trick you used and I'm so glad you've got it on now.

We do have to make the plastic fairly rigid to ensure it continues to maintain its shape with lots of use including the force of the canopy being pulled open.

I'm sure you won't have issues in the future not that it has gone on but if you do please feel free to email us on hello@millyandcoup.com.au for further support.

Get an answer from our members and Milly + Coup representatives

With its impressive 4.9-star rating and affordable price tag of $599, the Milo Stroller from online Australian company Milly + Coup is popular among parents.

Features:

• Suitable for newborns to 22 kg (or children around 4 years old)
  • Seat reclines to fully flat, so that if your child falls asleep, you can recline them to a flat and comfortable sleeping position. According to Milly and Coup, this is also more suited to newborns than a bucket seat.
  • Also available in a stroller and bassinet option, which provides extra stability and comfort if you don't already have a bassinet. However, this will cost $719 rather than $599 for the stroller alone.
  • UV protection shield helps keep baby protected against the harsh rays
  • Available in black and grey

The majority of Milly + Coup Milo Stroller reviews were glowing. One review was entitled, ‘The best pram I have owned between three children.’

Reviewers appreciated that the stroller was lightweight and easy to fold up and store in their car, that it was easy to steer smoothly on bumpy surfaces, and that they could add a capsule thanks to the adaptors. Reviewers also liked that the newborn insert was soft and comfortable , which helped their babies sleep peacefully in the stroller.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Milly & Coup Milo is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Reviewers were blown away with the outstanding quality of this pram, with scores higher than 4.8 stars for each aspect of the pram’s performance.

Reviewers collectively rated the following aspects of the Milly & Coup Milo as their favourite ones: smooth manoeuvrability, ease of packing and storing the pram, and value for money.

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle and Under-seat Storage