Milly + Coup Milo

Milly + Coup Milo (page 4 of 10)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Milly + Coup

Pros

• Suitable for newborns

• Reclines to a fully flat position

• Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable

• Suitable for Running Yes (252) · No (97)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Love love love my Milo!

Absolutely love my Milo! I’m a little person so wanted something that was compact and light! It is perfect! Bub will be super comfortable and I love having the bassinet option aswell, and it’s so stylish! It is super easy to push on multiple surfaces which suits me great!

Hi Hannah, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

Looks great, easy to assemble and fold

I haven’t used it yet, but tried inside home. The wheels are smooth, folds is easy. I like the fact that there is color pack and I can choose different hoods later.

Hi Syeda, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

Emma P.
Emma P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Making life with two littles much easier!

I bought the Milo stroller for my newborn along with the attachement for my toddler and it’s made the transition to two kids much easier! The stroller is stylish and comfortable, I can open and close it one handed and my toddler loves scooting along where he can keep an eye on his sister!

Hi Emma, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

Rebecca West
Rebecca WestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic stroller! One less thing to stress about when going out with a baby

The Milo stroller was such a great buy, I’m so glad I stumbled across it. This is my third baby and I can honestly say that it has made my life so much easier! Not only is it visually appealing but very easy to use. It folds down to a nice compact size. And the price is super reasonable.

Hi Rebecca, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

Find out how Milly + Coup Milo compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

So easy straight out of the box!

First pram we've purchased as expecting our new born to arrive. We wanted something affordable, safe and user friendly. An added Bonus that it looks groovy! The milo ticks all the boxes!

Hi Janey, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

So so easy to set up & use, makes going for walks 100x easier!

Super satisfied. Baby loves it & I do too as it’s so easy to push and manoeuvre around the streets when we’re walking. Baby can have a comfortable sleep in the pram while we’re out without me worrying.

Hi Tayla, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

CeeJay
CeeJayHunter Region, NSW

Practical and lightweight

This is a great pram, very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre - easily clips my baby capsule in for ease of use. I purchased a colour pack as well, so the pram is not only functional but looks great as well. Very happy buyer

Hi CeeJay, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020

Amazing, and affordable !!

The pram is very sturdy, it’s easy to fold and compact.
We have had 2 other prams and my daughter would not stay in them. She loves this pram, we are able to go on long walks and she will happily stay in there. She even falls asleep in there!
I love the different patterns and how interchangeable it is.
Would highly recommend , especially for the price!

Hi Bianca, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

So easy to use/stylish and bub isn’t even born yet!

Very satisfied with this pram considering price compared to other brands! Super simple to set up, cannot wait to use soon! Newborn insert super comfy and love the colour packs. After having my heart set on this pram for years, finally getting to use it is super exciting!

Hi Mel, thanks for writing a review for us! Enjoy your Milo :) Audrey

Ian
IanSydney, NSW

Perfect- just ideal for all our needs!

Bundle fantastic! Easy to use. Suspension great. Lightweight and practical. Baby yet to arrive but happy with "test runs" by husband who at 6"4" is still able to push comfortably.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks for the great review, Ian! All the best once bub arrives! :)

Ash Barratt
Ash BarrattGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

We adore our pram
As first time parents we were so overwhelmed by choice but the Milly & Coup seemed like the perfect fit and we are so happy with our choice

It’s really easy to push, and the basket underneath is a great size.
I also love how easy it is was to put together when it arrived and easy to change into all the different ways it can be used!
We also loved that we could personalise it with a colour pack!

You won’t be disappointed if you choose to go with the Milo!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks so much for the amazing review, Ash! so glad to hear you're loving your Milo!

Kayleigh
KayleighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!

Love our Milly + Coup stroller and bassinet. So easy to use. Folds so compactly. Easy to manoeuvre on all terrain, very lightweight and a nice looking pram! Definitely get your value for money!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks for the review, Kayleigh! :)

Perfect!

Travels smoothly and LOVE how it sits to make it's own little 'cocoon' almost. Perfect for small babies. The colour pack I purchased was amazing and just made the pram!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks Chloe! Happy Strolling! :)

Anita P.
Anita P.Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfect stroller, love that practical and gorgeous! Would recommend!

-easy closing and opening up
- very light
-very stylish with the leopard colour pack
-great bundles available
- very easy to run around
- easy changing between stroller seat and car capsule
- big space under seat for bag

Thanks for the review, Anita! We love the Leopard Latte! :D Best, Alana

An answered need

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks so much for the review, Kai! I'm so glad you and your little one are enjoying your Milo! :) -Alana

Great value

Really happy with my purchase. Haven't had bub yet to see how she goes in it but has everything I need and for a great value.
Originally didn't get the bassinet but after seeing the pram decided the bassinet is more suitable for new born.

Thanks Claire! All the best when bub arrives! :) -Samantha

What dreams are made of!

If you are looking for a light weight, spacious and stylish pram - Milly + Coup is for you! We are so excited for our first bundle of joy to arrive and with the ease of this amazing pram, we know we are off to a good start :)

Thanks for the great review! Glad you are loving your Milo! :) -Alana

Jessie
Jessie

Very happy

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks for the great review, Jessie! We try to make it as easy for parents! :) -Alana

Sarah G.
Sarah G.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Pram

Great price for a wonderful product. This pram is lightweight, easy to use and very stylish. I love that you can personalise it with different colours and looks. We love it!

Hi Sarah, thanks for the review! Love that you are enjoying your Milo :) Audrey

Shalee C.
Shalee C.Hunter Region, NSW

No regrets

Was so excited when I got my pram, as I did so much research and waited until we had outgrown the capsule pram. So easy to manoeuvre, super stylish and lightweight. No troubles getting Bub to sleep. I love the extra sun cover also. The pram liner is a tad slippery and takes a bit of adjusting but otherwise no complaints.
It’s been one of the best things I’ve bought for my little family

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Shalee, thanks for the review! Love that you are enjoying your Milo :) Audrey

Best Pram!! Quick and Easy to set up!!

My little one loves exploring the world sitting in the comfort of the milo. I love all the fantastic features this pram has, it’s lightweight and sturdy. The bonus newborn insert is so soft and prevents my newborn from sliding around in her seat (a problem I had with other prams with my older children) I found it to be compact enough to fit in the car with my 4 kids and by far the easiest Pram I’ve owed to fold and unfold. We love the adjustable handle. Buying a pram online can be hard, but this company makes it a breeze. I can’t wait to order a colour pack.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Katie, thanks for the review and the adorable pic! Love that you are enjoying your Milo :) Audrey

Melissa
MelissaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Milo stroller with leopard print colour pack

I’m very satisfied with the milo stroller. I’ve always wanted a milly and coup even before I fell pregnant. It’s so beautiful. It was super easy to set up, it’s very light weight, easy to use, turns like a breeze and folds up and down nice and easy! 10/10

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Melissa, thanks for the review! Love that you are enjoying your Milo :) Audrey

Jamie
JamieSydney, NSW

Great size and not to heavy :)

This pram is Amazing pram, good size and not to heavy. It is easy to put up and down and also looks great! :) I would highly recommend this pram to any mum!

Hi Jamie, thanks for the review! Love that you are enjoying your Milo :) Audrey

Hilary
HilaryHunter Region, NSW

Great choice!

We love our Milly+coup! Easy to use and assemble in and out of the car.
Frame is light weight and fabric is easy to keep clean.
We made the right choice!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Hilary, thanks for the review! Love that you are enjoying your Milo :) Audrey

Yichen
YichenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Light and compact, a great city pram!

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Yichen, thanks for the review! Love that you are enjoying your Milo :) Audrey