Milly + Coup Milo

Milly + Coup Milo

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Milly + Coup

Pros

• Suitable for newborns

• Reclines to a fully flat position

• Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable

4.9
  • Suitable for Running Yes (172) · No (56)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage

Michelle K
Michelle KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing pram! Wish it was around years ago!

So light and easy to manoeuvre… even one handed with a coffee in the other hand! (Super important)
Easy to pack up and down and fits easily in the boot.
Love the sleek of the black with the leather accents. Huge storage underneath.
Extremely happy with the pram

Purchased in June 2021 for $569.00.

Hi Michelle, we love hearing that you love your Milo! :) Audrey

Taeya
TaeyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Best pram EVER!

10/10 satisfied!!!

Cannot fault this well designed pram.
Built quality and great value for money.
Absolutely recommend, and we finally found our forever pram. Love the different coloured/fun hoods.
Quick and easy set up. Happy.

Purchased in June 2021.

Hi Taeya, we love hearing that you love your Milo! :) Audrey

CarLa
CarLaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The BEST pram out there!

I was so excited to come across the Milo pram, it ticked all my boxes then some. I was so excited when the boxes arrived and it was quick and easy to put together and online videos made it so quick and easy to learn how to use it.
I love how the pram so easily adjusts to different seating positions. With my busy life running around after my other children, having a pram that can adjust from a sleeping to a siting position has been amazing!
Baby Aria is always so content in the pram whether I am pounding the pavement or pushing it through sporting grounds and parks. It has honestly been my favourite ‘baby’ purchase (not to mention great value) and I highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2021 for $550.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Carla, we love hearing that you and Aria love your Milo! Thanks for the cute pictures :) Audrey

Jo. R
Jo. RNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Gorgeous and compact!

Recently purchased the Milo stroller, bub not due until November but I’ve been wheeling the pram around the house and have been practicing opening it up, folding it closed, putting it in the boot of my car, attaching the capsule and removing it. Extremely easy and light weight and to top it of it’s actually a good looking stroller (even without the cool colour packs!) but I’ll still be getting a few of those! :-) very happy so far.

Hi Jo, love hearing that you love your Milo! Thanks for the review :) Audrey

LOVE my Milo pram!!

Love how easy it is to use this Pram! So light weight and has so many different features !! Glides everyone you go. I also love how stylish it is!!! Would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in June 2021 for $550.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Jessica, love hearing that you love your Milo! Thanks for the review :) Audrey

Can’t wait to start using it!

Light weight and SUPER easy to fold up and down which was a huge thing for me. I also love that it’s high enough so I don’t have to bend down too far to grab my babe. Love love and would definitely recommend. You don’t need to spend 100’s for a perfect pram! Thanks Milly + coup!

Purchased in June 2021.

Hi Kira, thanks for the great review :) Audrey

Leonie
LeonieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best pram EVER!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

The stylish Milo stroller is super easy to put together & fold down! It opens with one hand and a pull on the handle. The amount of accessories included when purchasing was impressive! Extremely easy to push around on all surfaces and steer. My baby looks very comfortable laying in the newborn insert. Colour pack was a lovely extra purchase to personalise the pram for our son. Highly recommend!!!!!!!

Purchased in June 2021 for $549.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Leonie, thanks for the great review. So glad you are happy with your Milo :) Audrey

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Caitlin SCHURR
Caitlin SCHURRThe Mallee, VIC

Love it!!

I love my Milo! It is so light weight, easy to put together, so simple to collapse&open ready for any adventure!
I live out bush so I had to test my Milo out as soon as I got it! It glides over all the rocks and through the red loam country! It’s great! I got the Green with Envy colour pack and it’s gorgeous!!
I’m due Christmas Day, so for the time being Mr. Sloth gets all the joy from Milo!

Purchased in June 2021 for $689.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Caitlin, thanks for the review and gorgeous pictures! We love seeing families enjoying their Milo :) Audrey

Grace
GraceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best pram!

I’ve had my milo pram (all black) for about 5 months now and I can’t find fault with it. It’s sturdy, stylish and very easy to manoeuvre. I got the bassinet with it and my bub is about ready to transition to the seat. The shopping bag hooks are so handy and there’s so much space in the bottom basket. We Love it!

Purchased in April 2021 for $700.00.

Hi Grace, thank you for the review. Glad you are loving your Milo :) Audrey

Find out how Milly + Coup Milo compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

For me the best pram in the market! Same quality or even better ... than the more expensive brands

The pram Performs great in any kind of terrain. My baby is very comfortable and enjoy our LONG walking distance daily. The quality of this pram is amazing ! More than recommended.

Hi Monica, thank you for the review. Glad you are loving your Milo :) Audrey

Amazing Pram

Very happy with the pram, I should have bought it earlier. My daughter is comfortable, it is easy to use and sturdy. I have used it on various terrains with good results

Hi Courtney, thank you for the review. Glad you are loving your Milo :) Audrey

Bek South East Queensland, QLD

This is perfect!

Love it! Light weight and easy to manoeuvre. Really comfortable for little ones and durable.

Love the colour packs the you can purchase seperate. Individuality keeps things fun for such a popular pram.

Purchased in April 2021.

Hi Bek, thank you for the review. Glad you are loving your Milo :) Audrey

Amazing pram

This pram is amazing so light weight, but very sturdy, we have used it everyday for walking with the bassinet, haven’t used the seat yet.
Easy to push on grass or the footpath.
Baby seems very content in the pram, always falls asleep.
Only thing I could recommend is it would be great if the rain cover and shade cover came in bag or something that you could keep the folded in. I’m currently using a ziplock bag.
But we love this pram. I can’t wait to use the seat and get some pretty covers.

Purchased in May 2021 for $750.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Thanks so much for your great review! I'll pass on the feedback about the rain cover :) Audrey

Fabulous pram for a good price

Great pram. Easy to set up and fold down. Wheels well. Love that the handle can be moved either forward or rearward facing and the handle can be extended. Easy to push and baby looks very comfortable in the pram.

Purchased in May 2021 for $700.00.

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Linda, thanks for the great review! So glad you are loving your Milo :) Audrey

Vikki S.
Vikki S.North Western Region, NSW

Love Love Love my Milo Pram x

My Milo Pram is GREAT, just had my beautiful Girl and she is super tiny!! The Milo has been a life saver as she fits beautifully in it and is super comfy……LOVES going for a stroll everyday x

Milly and CoupMilly + Coup

Hi Vikki, thanks for the great review and gorgeous photo of your tiny little bub! So glad you are loving going for walks with your Milo :) Audrey

Tiny Thynne
Tiny Thynneasked

Can this pram be turned into a 2 baby carrier?

Bek

No it’s can’t but you can purchase the skateboard to attach to it for a toddler

Courtney Harvey
Courtney Harvey

Unfortunately not but as Bek said there is the skateboard option

Hi there,

Our pram can not be made into a double pram.

Thanks,
Audrey

Renee
Reneeasked

Hi there, is there a handle bar accessory bag option, to put your phone, keys etc in? Also a cup holder option? Couldn't see these listed on the accessories pages, thanks

Hi Renee,

We don't have a handlebar bag option but universal ones can be used. Keep in mind that if they connect on the handlebar cover and cause damage it is not covered under your warranty.

The maximum weight that can be hung from the handlebar is 4kg when the seat is in the forward facing position and 1kg in the parent facing position. Please hold the handlebar at all times when bags are attached to avoid a tipping hazard. If you’re on a sloping surface or your child is moving around in the seat it may become unbalanced.

Dawn N.asked

It is very hard to install the canopy that I got from the colour pack. Is there any easier solution. It took two people and still can not get it installed.

Hi Dawn,

We got a demo video that might help you get it installed. You can view it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjnOgERNl4c

If you're still having issues feel free to get in contact with customer service on hello@millyandcoup.com.au and we can help you out with further instructions.

Dawn N.

The demo video didn't help at all. The plastic is so rigid and not as flexible as it shows, but I actually found the way to get it installed after two days. I use hair dryer to heat the plastic up, so it becomes flexible and bendable by hands. It eventually slide in without any force and effort.

Hi Dawn,

I'm sorry you were still having issues getting it attached. That is a very clever trick you used and I'm so glad you've got it on now.

We do have to make the plastic fairly rigid to ensure it continues to maintain its shape with lots of use including the force of the canopy being pulled open.

I'm sure you won't have issues in the future not that it has gone on but if you do please feel free to email us on hello@millyandcoup.com.au for further support.

Get an answer from our members and Milly + Coup representatives

With its impressive 4.9-star rating and affordable price tag of $599, the Milo Stroller from online Australian company Milly + Coup is popular among parents.

Features:

• Suitable for newborns to 22 kg (or children around 4 years old)
  • Seat reclines to fully flat, so that if your child falls asleep, you can recline them to a flat and comfortable sleeping position. According to Milly and Coup, this is also more suited to newborns than a bucket seat.
  • Also available in a stroller and bassinet option, which provides extra stability and comfort if you don't already have a bassinet. However, this will cost $719 rather than $599 for the stroller alone.
  • UV protection shield helps keep baby protected against the harsh rays
  • Available in black and grey

The majority of Milly + Coup Milo Stroller reviews were glowing. One review was entitled, ‘The best pram I have owned between three children.’

Reviewers appreciated that the stroller was lightweight and easy to fold up and store in their car, that it was easy to steer smoothly on bumpy surfaces, and that they could add a capsule thanks to the adaptors. Reviewers also liked that the newborn insert was soft and comfortable , which helped their babies sleep peacefully in the stroller.

2021 ProductReview Awards logo

Milly & Coup Milo is the proud winner of a 2021 Award for Best 4-Wheeler Pram. Reviewers were blown away with the outstanding quality of this pram, with scores higher than 4.8 stars for each aspect of the pram’s performance.

Reviewers collectively rated the following aspects of the Milly & Coup Milo as their favourite ones: smooth manoeuvrability, ease of packing and storing the pram, and value for money.

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Seating TypeSingle
Convertible Yes
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle and Under-seat Storage