11Milly + Coup Milo

Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable

Ann C.
Ann C.

Stylish Pram

Really love the stroller, quality is beyond what I expected, nice colour pack selection especially the leopard latte. Delivery was fast only take 3 days! Show details ·  1
Bridget
Bridget

Amazing !

We love this - it’s practical and beautiful - can’t wait to use it. Great price for such a quality product Show details ·  1
Weenalaine A.
Weenalaine A.

Perfect for me!

Easy to use, very light and just the right size. The recliner is a life saver when your in a hurry to put the baby on flat position. The harness is very easy to put on and remove. Very convenient. Show details ·  1
Alora Swanson
Alora SwansonHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Milo

Such a light weight and fantasy pram!

Being a first time mum, between online and word of mouth opinions I found it super overwhelming to know where to even start with prams but I fell in love when I found this one online ! It is so light weight, really easy to fold up for the car, the basket underneath is perfect size for a large baby bag or food shopping and it looks so nice !
So affordable as well which was great !

Very very happy with it all ! Show details ·  1

Kayley J.
Kayley J.
Hayley
Hayley
  Fair Incentive Milo

Absolutely can’t fault this pram!

Love using this pram daily, so smooth and enjoyable to push. I can’t fault this pram. Show details ·  1
HayleyL
HayleyL2 posts

Love this stroller

I've now had my stroller for 3 years and can't fault it. I can't relate to the negative reviews at all. The wheels on mine are still smooth, never had to oil them as another review suggested and ive taken it over some questionable surfaces. I have even jogged with it multiple times without issue. My only negative is that it is definitely not suitable until 4 years as my now 3 year olds head touches the top but we have stopped using a pram all together now anyway. I always got comments on how comfortable my son looked as a newborn, I didnt have the bassinet just the newborn insert as when I purchased it the bassinet was not yet available. Show details ·  1
Natasa
NatasaSydney, NSW

It’s perfect for us

I purchased the Milo with the bassinet and i am so happy with it. The baby is not here yet buti have tested the pram and i love it. The basket is si spacious and the fact you can customise the pram with a different liners and canopy (which we did) is so cool! Show details ·  1
Madi
MadiAlice Springs, NT
  Fair Incentive Milo

Easy to use and great attachments

The milo is easy to get in and out of the car. I use all the attachments such as bassinet and capsule. And I love that you can buy fun colours that are interchangeable Show details ·  1
Jarrod
Jarrod
  Fair Incentive Verified Milo

Best pram out there!

We bought this pram after spending weeks going to baby shops and looking everywhere! Definitely the best pram on the market!
We give it a 10/10. We are very satisfied with it.
The suspension is awesome. We have a rocky driveway and our little boy doesn’t even move when going over it. Perfect all on surfaces, even when you stop half way up a hill.
We believe our baby is max comfort inside the bassinet of the pram. Can’t wait until he’s older to see him comfy in the seat!

Will be definitely recommending this pram to our friends and family! Show details ·  1

Kristy
Kristy

So great for travel!

This pram held up beautifully on a 6 week European holiday. It went on planes, trains, ferries, in and out of cars and we LOVED everything about it. It was small, yet sturdy enough for our 6 month old to feel secure. The shade cloth provided for the parent facing option was fabulous and helped keep our little one out of the sun, protected him from drizzle and helped us get him down for those all important naps. The people in store were fabulous when we went to look at the Milo and the ordering process was seamless. We are so pleased we found our perfect travel pram. Show details ·  1
Laura H.
Laura H.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Milo

They thought of everything!

Im using this for my two year old while we wait for our second baby to arrive and we just love it. They thought of absolutely everything.

easy to fold and unfold (seat remains attached)
Compact when folded (fits in hatchback boot with plenty of room to spare)
Amazing mobility and smooth to push around
Newborn friendly (lies fully flat with reversible seat and insert) or just get the bassinet separately
Cleaning made easy with wipeable fabric and removable liner
Nappy bag is great (has cup holders)
Suspension good easy to lift onto the curb, doesnt get too bumpy on gravel or bark Show details ·  1

Emilie L.
Emilie L.
  Milo

Best pram on the market!

I love my milo pram! Honestly the best purchase. So easy to fold up and down. It lays completely flat for when bubs is a sleep. I had the bassinet attachment at first and I loved that just as much as the stroller attachment.

The colour packs are a wonderful touch and make the pram look brand new with a simple change of the design.

So easy to clean, preforms well on all surfaces and suspension is amazing! My little man loves his pram ☺️ Show reply

Hannah
HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfectly smooth ride

This pram is so smooth!! My husband and I are in awesome of how quiet, sleek and functional it is for our little boy. It's perfect for one but with the ability to change it to a 2 seater it gives us so many options for the future. Best baby purchase we've made! It's made so well with great quality and doesn't come with the crazy price tag either. Show details ·  1
Jess
JessWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Milo

Solid quality feel, great purchase

Easy to steer
Plenty of room under pram
Infant insert
5 point harness is great
Great reclining positions
Hood pulls over nicely to cover from sun
Adjustable handle was very handy Show details ·  1

Features:

• The Milly + Coup Milo is a 4-wheel pram that's suitable for newborns to children up to 22kg (or children around 4 years old).
  • The pram's seat reclines to fully flat, so that if your child falls asleep, you can recline them to a flat and comfortable sleeping position. According to Milly and Coup, this is also more suited to newborns than a bucket seat.
  • It's also available in a stroller and bassinet option, which provides extra stability and comfort if you don't already have a bassinet. However, this will cost $819 rather than $699 for the stroller alone.
  • A UV protection shield helps keep your little one protected against the sun's harsh rays.
  • The Milo weights 9.7kg, and is agile, lightweight, and easy to push.
  • The stroller is available in both black and grey.

What do reviewers think of the Milly + Coup Milo?

The majority of Milly + Coup Milo Stroller reviews were glowing. One review was entitled, ‘The best pram I have owned between three children.’

Reviewers appreciated that the stroller was lightweight and easy to fold up and store in their car, that it was easy to steer smoothly on bumpy surfaces, and that they could add a capsule thanks to the adaptors. Reviewers also liked that the newborn insert was soft and comfortable , which helped their babies sleep peacefully in the stroller.

Compare all Milly + Coup Milo Stroller listings
Milly + Coup Milo
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
Milly + Coup Milo4.7
Milly + Coup Milo2 Pram
  • 🏆 2024 Award
Milly + Coup Milo2 Pram4.9
Pros
    Suitable for newborns
    Reclines to a fully flat position
Convertible YesYes
Suitable Age0+ months6+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg22 kg
Seat OrientationReversibleReversible
Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adaptersYes
FeaturesArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Locking Front Wheels, Suspension and Under-seat StorageArm Bar, Height-Adjustable Handle, Suspension and Under-seat Storage
Wheel MaterialInflatable
Weight9.7 kg10 kg
Manufacturer Warranty3 year(s)3 year(s)
Folded Dimensions39 x 59 x 75 cm36 x 59 x 75 cm