Mima Xari

Mima Xari (page 2 of 2)

2.7

• Suitable for Running Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Safety
  • Manoeuvrability
  • Ease of Packing & Storage
zee

zeeDubai

Best Buy

I am very happy with my Mina Xari. I bought mine in Atlanta but I live in Dubai. I use it every day to drop off my daughter and pick her up after work and its been perfectly amazing. I drive a Passat cc and it fits well in the trunk of my car.

One thing I love most is that its not common so each time I am at the mall people stop and admire it. My friends call it the Ferrari of all strollers.

Jesse

I hate this cheap made stroller

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Jesse, I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your MIMA pram. It is unfortunate that you are not in Australia because we would have loved to help you. Hope you have better luck with the US in future.

Jesse

I wish you were able to help me because Mima in New York is not helpful and very rude I would never buy another product from Mima again.

Melanie V.Mima

Jesse can you send me your details and I will pass your comments over to head office for you and hopefully they can help you out. You can email me at info@coolkidz.net.au

What a terrible choice

I am taking the time to let everyone know this stroller is definitely not worth the price or anything for that matter. I bought it and within 2 months the thing was following apart squiky noises screaming out of the frame. I got the white and it's basically grey now. I guess one is not suppose to use it at all. It looks terribly cheap I tried contacting the company there is no customer service number they finally emailed back saying to contact the distributor. What a big waste of money this purchase has been!!

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Mima Xari compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Not worth the money

This pram turns heads but most definitely isn't worth the money!! I've only had it a few months and already it squeaks, wheels don't turn easily the frame is just weak. I brought the winter kit absolutely looks nothing like the photo looks very cheap. Because the store ordered it in specially for me they won't take it back iv been trying to get in contact with mima with no luck would not recommend

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Elle, sorry you have not been happy with your Mima pram. Are you based in Australia? If so we would like to speak with you.

Angie92Sacramento

Do not get a mima stroller

Do not get a mima stroller. I had to switch it twice because of the frame. The frame was falling apart after 3 months of use and I only used the stroller on Sundays for church. The company is very hard to reach and when you do reach then and tell them there is something wrong they will ignore you. It is not worth the money and headaches.

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Angie - I notice your location is Sacramento, did you buy your pram in the USA or Australia? We would like to give you a call about your mima pram if you are in Australia as customer service is very important to us.

Angie92

I am in USA. The mima distributor in USA is who is extremely rude. I also bought the pram in the USA and then had the distributor send me one

Mal

MalNy

Terrible push

I have my stroller for close to 2 years, loved it in the beginning for its style, however after a few months it definitely lost its strength, the push is terrible, wheels don't turn well, I stopped using it and had to purchase a different stroller. When I push a bugaboo I realize how poor the build of the mima is. I wish they would've repaired the stroller for me. Never mind that I was never able to contact the company they ignored all my complaint emails.

Mini

MiniGold Coast

Great all round pram looks stylish and is a joy to push

This pram looks Great. It turns on a dime and turns heads! The thing I love is that you don't waste money on a seperate bassinett attachment, and let's face it you only use it for a few months before you never need it again so the fact that it conveniently collapses inside the main shell when not in use any longer is great. Easy to collapse and erect. Great build quality. Hard tyres so no flats. Attach capsule if you want.

DO NOT BUY SILVER COLOR

I so regret buying mima xari silver color, the fabric is awful, even you very gently scratch it leaves permanent mark, I always take good care of my pram, but it still have plenty scratches, and seat is extremely heavy, canopy is hard to open, very expensive pram but not worth it, I should just buy bugaboo or stokke for similar price.

Melanie V.Mima

Unfortunately the customer has purchased a Cosmo Xari which did have issue with scratching. As a result Mima identified and discontinued producing the Cosmo 3 years ago. All current colours have no issue with scratching.

Mli
Mli
Melanie V.Mima

It seems that you tried contacting the previous distributor. Please call the current distributor on 1300 721 302 during business hours

Thanks.

Find out how Mima Xari compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

BabyK26412

BabyK26412Sydney

Stylish pram

I was looking for a unique & stylish pram and saw the Mima. It was funny everytime we use the pram you can see a lot of people turn their heads to have a quick look at the pram! I like the 2 in 1 bassinet that's hidden on the seat. I was also looking at a pram which can face me & forward facing which Mima has plus not much bending as baby is quite high which i love. Easy to operate after time. The only negative was it was too heavy and it occupies the floor area trunk of our 4x2 car. We had to buy an umbrella type pram for quick shopping w/ bub as it takes a while to set up & put back to trunk.
Unique, stylish, baby is waist height so not much bending, bassinet & seat in 1
Heavy, expensive, too bulky on trunk, shopping basket is small

Excellent pram!

The road is up & down in my home area, it is amazingly smooth to push around each day. It looks so nice too. Actuarially, I like the looks a lots, I had to ask a mum who was pushing it on the street where She got it from since I have never seen it in any shops before. Easy to fold, also impressed by the combination of bassinet and seat design. Very smart. Adjustable angle and height is very handy. My baby is still little, so far we are very happy with it.
Easy to push in all kinds of surfaces, looks, easy folding, adjustable,
Canopy is a bit hard to open.