Mima Xari

Mima Xari (page 2 of 2)

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

What a terrible choice

I am taking the time to let everyone know this stroller is definitely not worth the price or anything for that matter. I bought it and within 2 months the thing was following apart squiky noises screaming out of the frame. I got the white and it's basically grey now. I guess one is not suppose to use it at all. It looks terribly cheap I tried contacting the company there is no customer service number they finally emailed back saying to contact the distributor. What a big waste of money this purchase has been!!

Not worth the money

This pram turns heads but most definitely isn't worth the money!! I've only had it a few months and already it squeaks, wheels don't turn easily the frame is just weak. I brought the winter kit absolutely looks nothing like the photo looks very cheap. Because the store ordered it in specially for me they won't take it back iv been trying to get in contact with mima with no luck would not recommend

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Elle, sorry you have not been happy with your Mima pram. Are you based in Australia? If so we would like to speak with you.

Angie92Sacramento

Do not get a mima stroller

Do not get a mima stroller. I had to switch it twice because of the frame. The frame was falling apart after 3 months of use and I only used the stroller on Sundays for church. The company is very hard to reach and when you do reach then and tell them there is something wrong they will ignore you. It is not worth the money and headaches.

Melanie V.Mima

Hi Angie - I notice your location is Sacramento, did you buy your pram in the USA or Australia? We would like to give you a call about your mima pram if you are in Australia as customer service is very important to us.

Angie92

I am in USA. The mima distributor in USA is who is extremely rude. I also bought the pram in the USA and then had the distributor send me one

Mal

MalNy

Terrible push

I have my stroller for close to 2 years, loved it in the beginning for its style, however after a few months it definitely lost its strength, the push is terrible, wheels don't turn well, I stopped using it and had to purchase a different stroller. When I push a bugaboo I realize how poor the build of the mima is. I wish they would've repaired the stroller for me. Never mind that I was never able to contact the company they ignored all my complaint emails.

Mini

MiniGold Coast

Great all round pram looks stylish and is a joy to push

This pram looks Great. It turns on a dime and turns heads! The thing I love is that you don't waste money on a seperate bassinett attachment, and let's face it you only use it for a few months before you never need it again so the fact that it conveniently collapses inside the main shell when not in use any longer is great. Easy to collapse and erect. Great build quality. Hard tyres so no flats. Attach capsule if you want.

DO NOT BUY SILVER COLOR

I so regret buying mima xari silver color, the fabric is awful, even you very gently scratch it leaves permanent mark, I always take good care of my pram, but it still have plenty scratches, and seat is extremely heavy, canopy is hard to open, very expensive pram but not worth it, I should just buy bugaboo or stokke for similar price.

Melanie V.Mima

Unfortunately the customer has purchased a Cosmo Xari which did have issue with scratching. As a result Mima identified and discontinued producing the Cosmo 3 years ago. All current colours have no issue with scratching.

Mli
Mli
Melanie V.Mima

It seems that you tried contacting the previous distributor. Please call the current distributor on 1300 721 302 during business hours

Thanks.

Page ransom

Page ransomSydney

Amazing!

BabyK26412

BabyK26412Sydney

Stylish pram

I was looking for a unique & stylish pram and saw the Mima. It was funny everytime we use the pram you can see a lot of people turn their heads to have a quick look at the pram! I like the 2 in 1 bassinet that's hidden on the seat. I was also looking at a pram which can face me & forward facing which Mima has plus not much bending as baby is quite high which i love. Easy to operate after time. The only negative was it was too heavy and it occupies the floor area trunk of our 4x2 car. We had to buy an umbrella type pram for quick shopping w/ bub as it takes a while to set up & put back to trunk.
Unique, stylish, baby is waist height so not much bending, bassinet & seat in 1
Heavy, expensive, too bulky on trunk, shopping basket is small

Excellent pram!

The road is up & down in my home area, it is amazingly smooth to push around each day. It looks so nice too. Actuarially, I like the looks a lots, I had to ask a mum who was pushing it on the street where She got it from since I have never seen it in any shops before. Easy to fold, also impressed by the combination of bassinet and seat design. Very smart. Adjustable angle and height is very handy. My baby is still little, so far we are very happy with it.
Easy to push in all kinds of surfaces, looks, easy folding, adjustable,
Canopy is a bit hard to open.

Naz Işıl D

Naz Işıl Dasked

Hello my son is 10months old but his head touchs to the awning/sun visor is the re ant solution for this? Thank you for the help

Michael

Michaelasked

Hi, my brake system won't stop down to lock off. Can anyone help?

Dolcerodasked

My Mima Xari stroller seat is stuck doesnt go up stays lock in the number III position, how can i fix this?

Chan

Hi, I am having the same problem it won’t budge. Can you tell me if you fixed it?

Chan

Hi, I have the same problem but stuck in position 1. Can you tell me did you resolve it or did you need to return?

Dolcerod

Hello, at least my problem was just that i was not pulling the piece far enough it has to be pulled all the way up in order to cagnge the position on the seat!! It works perfectly!!no need to change the stroller. Hope it helps

Get an answer from our members and Mima representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,499.00
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 17 kg
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
FeaturesArm Bar, Cup Holder and Under-seat Storage