Mimijumi Not So Hungry

Mimijumi Not So Hungry

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Standard

StandardVictoria, Australia

Baby hates it!

We bought this bottle as it has a booby texture, hoping our baby girl will love it, but instead the complete opposite! This bottle is pricey and our baby girl hates it! It takes forever to latch onto the bottle and sucks for a max of 10 minutes / 5mL before giving up. We also spoke to a lactation consultant about this bottle, and she advised us to throw it out, she's had experience with this bottle before and it was caused breastfeeding aversion in babies due to the unnatural shape of the teat.

Leish24

Leish24Sydney

Best bottle ever!

I use this with my Very Hungry mimijumi bottle for smaller feeds etc. The Very Hungry and the Not So Hungry mimijumi bottles are the only baby bottles my bubba takes, and I've tried 8 of them! They look a bit funny at first, but I think it's because of how closely they look like a boob that makes her take it (my husband calls it the booby bottle LOL). I would recommend these to everyone!!!
My baby took it!