2Mimijumi Very Hungry

Mimijumi Very Hungry

2Mimijumi Very Hungry
3.4

53%16%32%
Brand Manager for Mimijumi? Claim your listing.

Simone
SimoneSydney16 posts

Average product

I bought this because my guzzling baby started to show a preference to bottles over breast feeding. I thought the controlled flow would help but every time she has the bottle she chokes! She hates it. When I contacted customer service I was told it would only help with bottle preference if they never had a bottle before which I wasn’t told before I purchased.

Sarah quinn
Sarah quinnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts

Didn't work for us

Spent 42 $ on this bottle but didn't work for us I was so sure after reading the blurb selling point for this bottle 100% fussy guaranteed she wouldn't even put it in her mouth for more than a second I tried walking and feeding when not hungry when asleep you name it I tired it.

So I decided to go with a cheaper bottle and it worked a charm.

Kath
KathBrisbane, QLD4 posts

Liked by our little one

We gave this to our baby (that had only been breastfed) as an option to start weening from breast, and it worked really well as a "realistic" alternative. I find it very easy to clean and she likes the feel of the texture and shape. It is lasting very well also, with no signs of wear and tear.

Dri
DriAU4 posts

It's ok

It's an alright bottle however my baby didn't take to it!

I've read reviews where people have had success but no luck with bub on this.

It's very expensive but in saying that, it's a very stylish bottle.

You're better off buying a Pigeon bottle which is friendlier to the hip pocket!

Mon McG
Mon McGMelbourne

The ONLY bottle that worked

My 6mth son refused bottle, dummy, anything foreign. I tried approximately 10 other bottles prior to mimijumi. Mimijumi saved our family!

My son took it first time & every time after, we never looked back.

Excellent quality product, washes very well.

Great online information, worthwhile.

Can not recommend Mimijumi enough.

Fleursmum
FleursmumWoody point

It worked!

My 5 month old baby refused other bottles. We tried 3 other brands. Started to introduce bottle 6 weeks before returning to work. We gave this a go with 2 weeks left. We followed their program. Took a couple of weeks but worked! The money back guarantee was a great safety net.

Bill
Bill

Didn't work, same as other bottles

We can't feed the baby with any bottles not even with mimijumi, there is no difference with other cheaper bottles and despite that only with mimijumi baby's lips and chin gets red like it has allergy to mimijumi materials this doesn't happen with other brands we tried and were much cheaper. Waste of money.

Donna
DonnaCanberra2 posts

My lil one won't take it

We brought the bottle after suggested by our local chemist and lots of research. She is fuzzy with bottles. She would get really upset when we try to bottle feed her. Mimijumi was our last resort as we already tried many different brands. We were very positive about mimijumi. Loved the design and anti skid bottom. She wouldn't take mimijumi but we kept trying persistently in the hope that she would take it. We finally gave up as there was no luck. We then decided to try the avent natural bottle again and she took it finally. So we thought we might give mimijumi a go but she kept refusing. It might work for some babies but not ours.

Keet
KeetSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Worth the money

A bit pricey but definitely worth it. I tried every brand that is recommended for breastfed babies and Mimijumi was the only successful one. I had to go away for 7 nights and he latched straight onto this bottle before I left. Even when I got home he had no trouble latching straight back onto my Boobs. Only trouble was the red rubber part on the bottom fell off

Goro
GoroTraralgon9 posts

Worked for others, not for my baby!

Was recommended this bottle by 2 people for my breastfed baby. Cute design, and the teat is very soft. But the nipple shape is strange and firm, but the area around it is too thin and collapses when baby tries to latch on. I don't find it like a breast at all. Baby hated it. I really wanted this to be the one, as it was so expensive, but it wasn't. She didn't drink at all

Kas
KasPerth2 posts

Not for my bub

She's willing take from other bottles but not this one! My little one chokes more often than other bottles that I've tried. She is only three months and she pushes away the bottle. Really disappointed and such a waste on my money since it's not cheap at all. But again it's just not for my bub.

Mels
MelsSydney, NSW5 posts

He thinks it is the real thing

I've tried several bottles and this is the only one that my 4 month old baby has taken without too much fuss. They're easy to clean and I like how the teat is in one piece, my only gripe is that they're ridiculously expensive and difficult to find in the shops.

Jesse
Jesse

Not a fan

I breastfeed and was super excited to try a bottle that wouldn't choke my baby, as it says your baby controls the flow with their sucking. Every time I have tried to use this bottle for my little one she chokes on it way worse than a regular bottle. She now at four months takes every bottle but this one and for the price that's disappointing. It's a great concept and obviously others like it but it didn't work for me.

Emily. M