4.2

Zana
ZanaSydney, NSW7 posts
  Step 3 Toddler Drink

So easy to keep fresh!

Tried this with my daughter just after she turned one. I absolutely love the packaging. I wish all formula came with this lid. It keeps it fresh and I will never forget to put the lid back on at 3am ever again! It took a while for my daughter to get used to the taste, as it was quite different from her other formula, but after I offered it a few times, she was happy to change over. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Kim
  Verified Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Drink
lee
leeDarling Downs, QLD14 posts

Gentle on sensitive tummies - But very expensive

This is a really lovely formula and definitely has a more 'superior' feel to it. The tin was lovely to open and the scoop was attached to the lid, so it was nice not having to go digging around for that. The formula dissolves faster than other brands I've tried and the water can be cooler. My son loves it and for a boy who has been sensitive to cows milk, he had no issues with this goats milk formula. He loved it.

However, I am giving it a 4 star because - For a full priced tin, $59.95 is expensive and not all families would be comfortable paying that. Show details ·  1

elle
elleSydney, NSW5 posts
  Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Drink

Great packaging but the product smells bad

I received this formula today for my two year old. I rate it 2/5 stars.

Great packaging but it smells unappetising to the extent that my child wouldn’t drink it. Not sure if it’s the way goat milk is supposed to smell but it was really off putting. Show details

TMB1990
TMB1990Western Australia14 posts
mrspamsam1
mrspamsam1South East Queensland, QLD7 posts
novaxstar
novaxstarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC8 posts
  Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Drink

My bub is very happy with this milk

My baby was drinking munchkin grass fed formula and was pretty happy with it but decided to try this mim's gentle milk organic goat milk but wasn't sure if my baby would transition well with it. She immediately didn't complain and has been happy ever since. Instructions are very clear and would highly recommend this milk even if it's goat milk compared to cow's milk Show details ·  1
Lhara O.
Lhara O.South East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Bub’s love it!

Ive been offered this product to give an honest review. Since birth my son has always been having reflux / vomiting. It was hard finding formula without adding thickener. Mim’s gentle milk is easy to prepare and does not form lump. It was an easy transition for my bub’s from cows milk to goats milk. It taste good too. It has nice smell, no strong odour. It stays well on his tummy without adding thickener. I even put a small amount in his porridge and his loving it. The only small issue for me was pulling the vacuum seal no hole to put one finger to pull through , it was hard pulling it open and i cut my self, but other than that bub’s tummy is happy, so im very happy with Mim’s gentle goats milk. Container is very appealing too. Show details ·  1
Lou
LouSydney11 posts

Great Australian product

My 19month old seemed to enjoy the flavour & was not fazed by the switch from cows milk to this product. I feel like she is fuller for longer & has no side effects.
The packaging is appealing to look at however a little hard to open. Very easy to prepare & instructions are straight forward. Love that the scoop as it’s own stand to place it back into.
Would consider switching from cows milk to this product, all natural australian ingredients. Show details ·  2
Sev
SevBrisbane64 posts
  Ambassador Review Step 3 Toddler Drink

Excellent drink, suitable for adults and children alike

Just to be transperent with you, I have been offerred to review this product, so it has been provided for free.

The first impression was fantastic: it was all in gift packaging, looked really nice.

Most importantly, my 1 year old, me and my wife all liked it. Diluted in water, it tastes just like a goat milk.

As far as I can see some vitamins have also been added into the mixture.

I am a middle aged male person, so I am not easily excitable by a toddler drink. All about the product, including it's packaging and ingredients used tells about the quality and the taste is really nice.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Thanks productreivew, it was an interesting experience. Show details ·  1