67% · 21 · 33%

Bottle LeakageYes · No

KirstenT
KirstenTSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Mixed feed success

I was forced into bottle feeding due to mastitis and the need to mix feed. I was terrified introducing a bottle would have a negative effect on me wanting to continue with breastfeeding. I did my research and settled on Minbie as the best option for the least amount of confusion for Bub. Boy was I happy with my choice. My son took it without missing a beat and I continued to mix feed for some time. As soon as I went exclusively bottle fed I bought up big to get a large rotation of bottles. I currently have 10 bottles/teats that I use in a rotation and I love them. Would recommend to anyone asking what the best brand of bottle is Show details
Susana D.
Susana D.

Good quality!

I received my order on time my grand daughter enjoy her bottles.
Veron L
Veron LMetropolitan Adelaide, SA7 posts

Baby doesnt take it like the ad promised

My girl still refuse the bottle no mattet how many times i tried to offer the product to her. Product not delivering its promise. Bottle size also not baby friendly.