Mini Box

Mini Box

Love this!

I love this easy to use photo site which allows me to produce beautiful quality photo albums. You just need good internet to upload your photos and then you can either choose to create your own pages or use can choose the option for the program to automatically place your photos in the album. There are many options to choose from for the format, borders and even backgrounds to use. It is all up to your own imagination or creativity. At times I will even use my own photos for the background of my page layout.

Great book, happy memories.

High quality photo book reproduced exactly as your project looks. The support was excellent and quick. Tips: add pages before getting to the end. Click on the blue outline of text boxes to move into position. The 'state' box has to be filled out for shipping.

Love It

I have been using this site for years and find it so simple and I love the quality of my memories that I have created. This is a Good Site to use to create your photo books

Omg how horrible this is...

So, if I could give 0 star, I would... I have spent 2 days trying to make a photo book for my work. It said it's uploading photos for 11 hours. Uploaded same photo 32 times. Repeatedly showing the same message on the screen. That something went wrong when I press ok, it kept showing that same message for 3 hours. I cannot be more frustrated. Do yourself a favour and stay away from this app.

Groupon coupon 40 pages does not match actual design options max 20

$15 for 20 pages and $19 for 40 pages. I need 40 pages. I set up online account and spends hours getting to 20 pages only to find I cannot add more pages. Reset and found no options for 40 pages.

Can be tricky site.

Had 3 vouchers also. Working on a project for several weeks then all photos in project crashed and won’t load.Message came up with to contact Imagine support ??? No details how to contact that support. Now when try and log on. Now when try to go onto site it says “ this site can’t be reached”.
This fixed itself a few days later. Don’t know what happened. Unpredictable.

Do Not Buy Voucher

Purchased 3 vouchers and tried to use the app to create my product. App does not work. Once my book was finished and I was ready to pay the program does not work. I tried to get technical support and they referred me to a sister site where I would need to create my project again. No help with the app. Would not recommend!!!

Poor quality photos in photo book

The photos are grainy and dull colours with thin pages. Very disappointed with quality. I would not recommend their photo books

Horrible service

I have bought a 20 page booklet for years for my partner. Quality is medium but price is good and suitable for purpose.
This year, like any other years, I submitted the book for print well i advance. 5 min after submitting i noticed a small typo in address so I quickly changed it. But they somehow were not able to update and did not actively do ANYTHING to assist the issue so now my partner won't receive his present in time. No flexibility with address and delivery, no help with deadlines and no great and helpful response. Minibox, you have just lost a returning and loyal customer due to terrible customer service.

Mini box photobook

After each holiday where numerous photos have been taken, I've found Mini box invaluable in the I can relive my trip whilst making the book and then the 'coffee table' style book is great when visitors come over and ask how my trip was....GREAT thanks again Mini Box and Groupon

Bad service

I submitted a complaint about the book I received and did not ask for a refund but more so an explanation for the errors that were made with the book (for example, I had a baby picture on the front cover that had the top half cut off - completely ruining the book instead of being adjusted). I requested an explanation but received no response and was told I would receive one within two business days. I sent another message as it had been two weeks, and again no response. That was almost two months ago. I’m really disappointed I couldn’t get any help with this, the book was meant to be a gift and not only was the cover butchered so were other images throughout the book. I thought this was a service I could trust to do a simple job.

Very disappointed

I bought 2 coupons for my photos. 1 small and a 100 page album. Thank goodness I did the small one first as was very disappointed with the colour very washed out. I obtained a credit from Groupon for the other album. I have used other photobook companies prior to this and were very happy with the results - unfortunately not this company.

Great customer service and top quality prints

Outstanding customer service. Great photo editing software. Awesome quality prints and photos.
Superior quality papers on their leather look photobook. Overall an overwhelmingly happy experience.
Very satisfied with Minibox.

Great customer service

After buying special deal photo book coupons with an expiry date, somehow I left things to the last minute to start/finish my projects. Panic set in, when I prepared the wrong size photo book for the coupons bought. They had to be re-formatted. Customer service were very prompt in responding to all queries and very understanding, manually processing my orders to allow for a slight over-run on the expiry date. End product arrived promptly and quality great! Delighted to recommend.

Minibox - fantastic customer service and product

I have had the most fantastic experience with minibox customer service. i purchased a number of coupons to print photo albums and received the best customer service ever from the support team. Highly recommend them!

Best customer service I have ever had!

We have ordered 14 100x75cm glass prints (our images), they are spectacular. The colour, the 3 dimensional image, the beveled glass edges, the price was good, we are extremely happy with purchases & company. We had a slight issue with one, we emailed them, the next day we received a response & Minibox staff had rectified the problem straight away. This type of service is very rare these days.
I would not hesitate to order from them again. Great staff, great product & great company. Thank you

I bought some photo books on offer. Had trouble running it on my Windows 7 both under Firefox and Internet Explorer because of the Flash Player, although I allowed it did not work, I ended up running it on my Note 8 phone, couldn’t remove photos from page, could’t Rearrange and resize photo boxes on page or move them to other page. also no background themes were loaded. The software from Photobookkshop was more intuitive and had many themes and features included. When committed to buy (although I was not happy with the format and content) it charged $6:95 for delivery instead of $4,95 as per offered when purchased and on ste offer. A proper tutorial instead of the sketchy 4 overlays of How-To would be advisable.
I used windows 7 os qnd google chrome browser. No problems on my softwares and photobook. Maybe one thing their photo platform could be improve is photos to auto resize as full 2 oage layout as oppose to manual dragging and resizing. When the actual prints came about there was 0.1cm of white border that we could not see on the computer.