Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 2 of 17)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)
Phil K

Phil KSydney

Quality Products and Advice

Have purchased from these guys a number of times. Always helpful with advice and follow-up. They stock quality products - the Shure headphones I recently bought are great. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Big Bad JN

Big Bad JNWollongong

Perfect. Seriously.

Outstanding customer service, great bunch of people. Followed up post purchase to make sure I was happy and everything was working correctly. Can't recommend them enough. Wouldn't go through anyone else ever again.

Great Selection, Excellent Service

Prices are competitive and item was dispatched speedily. Product range is great, carries brands/items that can be difficult to find in Australia. Satisfied customer.

Audiophile Heaven

Great service and product - love them!

These were a Christmas present for my daughter. Her friends are musos and this was the brand of headphones they all have. She researched online for the best price which was MiniDisc. They arrived in only a couple of days - not bad given the Christmas rush. A follow email came a couple of weeks later to check that we were happy wit the product. A good service and good product.

Greg

GregMelbourne

Spot on service and great range of products

Received superb service when I placed my order over the phone. Was processed immediately and received my item promptly. Made me keen to order again which I just did and received the same great service. Great online range and fantastic customer service. Definitely recommend for online purchases.

Excellent shopping experience. Highly recommend.

I purchased a set of Audio Technica ATH-AD2000X headphones from here. Wing, from Minidisc, was happy to match prices from competitors. The headphones arrived quickly, within 2 days after purchase. There was excellent after sale support as Wing emailed me and followed up on my purchase, making sure that I was happy with my product as well as offering suggestions to any issues that I had. Highly recommend shopping here.

zack

zack

What an online store should be

I was looking globally for some Grado headphones, and found Minidisc Australia. Their prices and service have been fantastic. Since we have the option to buy from anywhere in the world, finding an Australian retailer that does a great job like Minidisc is indeed a great find. I look forward to a long relationship with this fine company.

Great find

Exeptional service, very responsive and helpful with answering questions. Efficient processing and mailing. Extensive range of products including mp3s which are increasingly hard to come by. Thanks Minidisk, will be back for sure.

cshep

cshepsydney

Service is a bit shonky

competitive pricing and excellent after sales service

Order was shipped same day, arrived promptly
Fantastic product range for audio geeks
Fast replies to emails and querys
Highly recommended

Brilliant customer service

My experiences with minidisc Australia was exceptional. Very prompt replies to all my questions and concerns, and delivery of item was well packaged- item arrived in great condition. Wouldn't hesitate to return!

All I can say is Exceptional Professional.

I would not bother going anywhere else.

A reasonable discounted price.

Wide range of demo stock on display for comparison of possible purchase options.

Excellent product knowledge.

A pleasure to travel to the very well presented store and meet with the ideal sales representative who assists with providing suitable recommendations so I could make an informed choice.

Karl H

Karl HSydney, NSW

Good stuff at the right price dispatched on day of order.

Good quality products at a fair price.
I bought new Audiotechnica headphones; my second pair over 12 years. The order was dispatched the same day and arrived a working day later. What more can we ask?? Thanks guys. You are on my favorites list!

Karl H

Killcomic

KillcomicSydney

Great product selection and a great approach to customer service

Find out how Minidisc Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Masterful knowledge meets exceptional customer service.

Seriously, where do you even begin reviewing this place?

From the great shop-front that allows you to listen and check everything, the staff who can tell you more about a single DAC/AMP more than i can talk about anything I know combined to the incredible support. I can't help but say this is the perfect store to buy your headphones and headphone related items.

I never write reviews, they say you tell one person when you have a good experience and ten people when you have a bad one. I'll be telling hundreds about this place from the incredible service i got.

Excellent customer service and advice on purchases

Lovely customer service from the team at Minidisc Australia. Always buy through them as their prices are competitive and advice on what suits me best when I have a hard choice to make between products that I'm unsure would suit me.

Lewis

LewisMudgee

Very professional and very helpful.

I bought some headphones from MiniDisc and they were very helpful. I spoke to Wing and he helped me out with my decision and then when the headphones arrived I spoke to him again about an issue that I had with the headphones that ended up being User Error. He fixed it quickly due to his impressive product knowledge.
MiniDisc is very trustworthy and I would buy from them again.

Dkun

DkunAustralia

Great product and service

Bought the Sony MDR-1ABT Bluetooth Stereo Headphone on some discounts. It is conformable and working great so far, absolutely love it. The customer service is great to check back any enquiries. Very happy with my purchase from Minidisc Australia.

Great Store & sales people

I cannot praise Minidisc high enough i have bought 3 headphone amps & sennheiser HD600 headphones from them
some online & some instore & never an issue. I like that you can checkout what you would like without a salesman driving you crazy to buy!