4.9

97% · 3179 · 3%

Steph Chiang
Steph Chiang
  Minidisc Australia

Excellent customer service and advice on purchases

Lovely customer service from the team at Minidisc Australia. Always buy through them as their prices are competitive and advice on what suits me best when I have a hard choice to make between products that I'm unsure would suit me.

Lewis
LewisMudgee
  Minidisc Australia

Very professional and very helpful

I bought some headphones from MiniDisc and they were very helpful. I spoke to Wing and he helped me out with my decision and then when the headphones arrived I spoke to him again about an issue that I had with the headphones that ended up being User Error. He fixed it quickly due to his impressive product knowledge.

MiniDisc is very trustworthy and I would buy from them again.

Dkun
DkunAustralia

Great product and service

Bought the Sony MDR-1ABT Bluetooth Stereo Headphone on some discounts. It is conformable and working great so far, absolutely love it. The customer service is great to check back any enquiries. Very happy with my purchase from Minidisc Australia.

Gazza
Gazza

Great Store & sales people

I cannot praise Minidisc high enough i have bought 3 headphone amps & sennheiser HD600 headphones from them

some online & some instore & never an issue. I like that you can checkout what you would like without a salesman driving you crazy to buy!

Grahaml34
Grahaml342 posts
  Minidisc Australia

A truly fantastic player for the price

My experience with the purchase of my new Fiio x3 was nothing short of a very satisfying experience. The product performs above what I had read about and is the best player that I have purchased so far for the price. It is amazing the amount of extra detail that you miss when compared to other players. A great product that I use everyday and enjoy. A worthwhile purchase and recommend both the unit and company.

Das
Das

Perfect!

Thank you for an excellent online shopping experience. I am very happy with the product & your very thorough professional service all round.

Many Kudos!

gw71
gw71

Beyerdynamics from Minidisc

Beyerdynamic T51P just have the sound on the source, no artificial colour or accent. Perfect for me. The case is bulky, and offers good protection. Price, quality and standards of service from Minidisc were top class, thoroughly recommended. Service is everything one hopes for, and the headphones I got were terrific.

Vicki Stride
Vicki StrideSydney

Etymotic earphones

The online store was very competitive on price, my order arrived within a few days. My father had purchased a similar product from Minidisc Australia and recommended them to me.

CJT
CJTSydney, NSW6 posts

Always a pleasure

I've ordered some things off Minidisc over the years. Not many, but a few here and there of my major audio purchases. I've always had things arrive quickly and easily, and their site is easy to navigate, if a bit of an older design. Purchased a set of ATH-M50X headphones for my partner, shipped same day and arrived next day with free shipping! (just beware as some AusPost agents will just leave your parcels!)

Dealing with their pre-sales service has always been a pleasure and a shout out to Wing who is always helpful and quick with responses. I've yet to have a warranty issue, so I cannot comment on that, but I will continue to buy from Minidisc for my audio needs for the foreseeable future.

Keep it up guys! Thanks!

FromSydney
FromSydneySydney2 posts
  Minidisc Australia

Great pricing and customer service

Great pricing and customer service. I purchased a Dragonfly Red USB DAC for my husband's birthday in July 2016 and the process was seamless. Really good price, great product range, easy ordering, and shipped when promised. Thank you Minidisc! Would absolutely recommend them without hesitation.

Mike
Mike

Good service

Very good communication and prompt delivery with fair pricing.

I was very happy with their service and would use them again.

Elden
Elden
  Verified Minidisc Australia

Fast, easy, great price. What more could you want?

I am a repeat customer for headphones with Minidisc Australia. Every time I need new phones, they are repeatedly best on price and deliver fast as a bonus. I've tried buying headphones direct from Asia, and from stores big and small, and these guys are my recommendation.

Chris
ChrisAdelaide, South Australia

Successful purchase

I recently purchased Focal Sphear in-ear headphones from Minidisc. The price was very competitive, the service was excellent and the delivery very fast. I would happily purchase from Minidisc again.

parkotas
parkotasLaunceston2 posts

Fii0 X1 music player from Minidisc Australia

Purchased the Fii0 X1 high res music player and delivery was very fast. Awesome product, price & service!

Being an older bloke I needed help to use my new toy. Any email question sent to Minidisc was answered very quickly (sometimes within minutes) The information sent enabled me to load my music and use the player.

It is a great product that I highly recommend along with Minidisc's great service!

The Golfer
The Golfer

Well done!

Got a great product at a great price. They didn't have the colour I wanted in stock so a guy rang to chat about it. Personalised service??? Way to go! Quick postage too.

Nima
NimaAdelaide

Smooth and professional

I asked for price match and they emailed back the same day, although they had closed shop.

The purchase went smoothly and I received the items relatively fast and intact.

I am happy with the staff's competitive and professional manners and would especially like to thank dear Wing.

Added note August 2017: When there was an issue with one of the items recently, again dear Wing and his team immediately helped with replacing the faulty piece. I wish to say one cannot forget customer service as good as this. I wish everyone else on the market could be as good as you, irrespective of what has been purchased. Thanks to you all again. Hope your business prosper, more than before.

J Money
J Money2 posts
  Minidisc Australia

Great products, good price and awesome service

Purchased a FiiO portable amp from Minidisc - got a great price and it was delivered super quick. The sales guys followed up a few days later to check how I was going with the product and whether had any questions. Would definitely buy from these guys again.

Jon
Jon
  Minidisc Australia

Good products, good prices, good service

If you're in the anything but apple crowd there are very few options and if you live in Australia, there's even fewer options to get products but these guys are great. I got a cowon M2 for the same price as you'd pay on Amazon in the us so I bought it here instead. They also were super helpful in sorting out the radio on it. Id buy from them again and recommend them to anyone.

Simon E
Simon EHobart, TAS2 posts
  Minidisc Australia

Great prices and fantastic after sales service. Also fast postage. I searched for a long time for a good price, after reading some reviews of Minidisc, they looked good and I wasn't disappointed.

DDD
DDDGold Coast
  Verified Minidisc Australia

Great price and fast shipping

It was the cheapest store online for the product. It took 2 says to ship from Sydney to the Gold Coast, faster than any other store I have purchased from. They even followed up an email a few weeks later to ensure that everything was good with the purchase. Highly recommended.

Clement
Clement3 posts
  Verified Minidisc Australia

Great prices, service and product

I bought ATH-MSR7 headphones and received them quite promptly. I found a better price at another website but my friend had recommended me Minidisc and we emailed the staff and they were happy to match it. The headphones still work very well (I've had them for a couple of months now) and these guys actually care for their customers and follow up to see whether the item was actually delivered and if it is still fine over time.

Would definitely recommend!

VigneshSR
VigneshSRPerth
KjH
KjHCanberra

Philips Fidelio X2

My experience with Minidisc is they provide great service, a good price with the product being well packaged & fast shipping. What more can you ask for?

combat
combatSydney, NSW12 posts

Audiofly AF180 purchase - superb

I do a huge amount of my shopping online and have done for years. I also have a passion for audio and a good bargain :). Wing at Minidisc really offered me a great online experience when purchasing the superb sounding Audiofly AF180 earphones. His communication was excellent and very speedy and made it very clear on the shipping despite me posting it to a friend in Australia because I'm in New Zealand. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Minidisc.

Ross
RossPerth, WA2 posts

Great product & fast shipping

Good pricing on the item and fast delivery. The headphones are an excellent product. Would happily purchase from Minidisc again.

RobW
RobW

Minidisc is awesome ;)

I've made a few purchases from Minidisc and put simply: they're awesome! I've contacted their customer service multiple times via email, phone and online chat and it's always been excellent service.

Their money back guarantee is also brilliant: I returned one pair of headphones because I didn't find them comfortable & Minidisc made the returns process a breeze.

I will definitely purchase from Minidisc again.

Glenn L
Glenn L

Nice music player

Seem to have a great range of products at reasonable prices.

Player is great and arrived within a couple of days.

Thank you.

Nathan NK
Nathan NK
  Minidisc Australia

Reliable product, good customer service

Product shipped fast, reasonable price, good quality product, they kept me informed to make sure I got what I needed and nothing went wrong.

Cruiser
Cruiser
  Minidisc Australia

Great service, would buy again

We bought a waterproof mobile phone pouch for our cruise. Ordered online..easy transaction & prompt delivery. Product as advertised. Service fabulous. Will use this company again. No issues.

Trevor
TrevorSarina Queensland

Best headphones ever

Beyerdynamic T51i the best sound & the best price. Searched the net for these headphones. Best reviews ever. Ten out of ten. Thank you Minidisc.

Peter H
Peter H

good service

good prices and responsive service . The amp came quickly and was very carefully packaged . I have no hesitation in writing this recommendation.

Rob H
Rob H

Great service and product

Great phone advice when choosing the product that best suited my need. Felt very confident it was honest advice and options were provided. Sales person was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Some subsequent questions a few days later were answered by sales person physically checking the product to confirm. Ordered online efficiently and with quick and secure delivery. Very happy with FiiO E12. Great follow up service with email checking that I was satisfied. Thank you. Will purchase from you again and happily recommend.

PL.
PL.

Shure SE846

Quick and prompt replies and outstanding, friendly service. Prices are very competitive and the advice that they offer with their replies are of great help.

Earphones are outstanding. Base is distinct and pure. Sound across high end frequencies are sharp & clear with the soundstage being evident across a multitude of sound sources.

Jay
Jay
  Minidisc Australia

Competitive pricing, useful content, & easy order process

I first used Minidisc to order some new IEM's. I found the product information on their website to be very useful and I found the order process very easy to follow. Because of this experience, and their competitive pricing, I used them again to buy a new DAP.

Would I use Minidisc again? Absolutely.

Jon H
Jon HSydney5 posts

Really helpful!

They let me spend hours in their shop trying out different headphones on different amplifiers with no pressure, which was excellent. I also bought some in ear monitors on their recommendation which have turned out to be really good choices. They're the best headphone retailer in NSW and definitely one of the best in Australia.

PAF
PAF2 posts

Very Happy

Bought a Fiio x1 portable music player online. I hadn't heard of this brand before, but the reviews were favourable. I shopped around online but minidisc had the best price. So I ordered and it turned up in the mail in no time. The player is fantastic and I couldn't be happier, so good to get away from the restrictive apple equivalent. Good price, good service.

Sav
Sav5 posts

Excellent knowledge and service

Bought Shure SE535 Ltd, and very happy with the purchase and the recommendations.

This is a local supplier, worth paying little bit extra and not having to worry about getting fake product from overseas or issues with warranty. Best of all, you can try most of the products prior to purchase.

PC
PC

Another happy customer

I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Minidisc Australia, and the USB DAC I purchased is working a treat.

David A
David A

Good Service all Round

Bought some Shure Headphones, they are fantastic and the sound quality is fantastic, especially when wearing a motorcycle helmet, cuts a lot of wind noise out. The next day delivery worked a treat as I needed them quickly so pass thanks to your team for fulfilling this order so quickly.

JimP
JimPMelbourne2 posts

Great Service And Awesome Product Line

I recently bought an OPPO HA-1 Amplifier and an OPPO PM-2 Headset from Minidisc.

Staff were extremely helpful in helping me with product information. I was able to work out a great deal on the products as well. Items were shipped to Melbourne the next day and I couldn't be happier.

Customer service was exceptional even received a follow up email to ensure all was working well and if I needed any assistance.