Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 3 of 17)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)
Grahaml34

Grahaml34

A truly fantastic player for the price

My experience with the purchase of my new Fiio x3 was nothing short of a very satisfying experience. The product performs above what I had read about and is the best player that I have purchased so far for the price. It is amazing the amount of extra detail that you miss when compared to other players. A great product that I use everyday and enjoy. A worthwhile purchase and recommend both the unit and company.

Perfect!

Thank you for an excellent online shopping experience. I am very happy with the product & your very thorough professional service all round.
Many Kudos!

Beyerdynamics from Minidisc

Beyerdynamic T51P just have the sound on the source, no artificial colour or accent. Perfect for me. The case is bulky, and offers good protection. Price, quality and standards of service from Minidisc were top class, thoroughly recommended. Service is everything one hopes for, and the headphones I got were terrific.

Etymotic earphones

The online store was very competitive on price, my order arrived within a few days. My father had purchased a similar product from Minidisc Australia and recommended them to me.

CJT

CJTSydney, NSW

Always a pleasure

I've ordered some things off Minidisc over the years. Not many, but a few here and there of my major audio purchases. I've always had things arrive quickly and easily, and their site is easy to navigate, if a bit of an older design. Purchased a set of ATH-M50X headphones for my partner, shipped same day and arrived next day with free shipping! (just beware as some AusPost agents will just leave your parcels!)

Dealing with their pre-sales service has always been a pleasure and a shout out to Wing who is always helpful and quick with responses. I've yet to have a warranty issue, so I cannot comment on that, but I will continue to buy from Minidisc for my audio needs for the foreseeable future.

Keep it up guys! Thanks!

FromSydney

FromSydneySydney

Great pricing and customer service

Great pricing and customer service. I purchased a Dragonfly Red USB DAC for my husband's birthday in July 2016 and the process was seamless. Really good price, great product range, easy ordering, and shipped when promised. Thank you Minidisc! Would absolutely recommend them without hesitation.

Good service.

Very good communication and prompt delivery with fair pricing.
I was very happy with their service and would use them again.

Fast, easy, great price. What more could you want?

I am a repeat customer for headphones with Minidisc Australia. Every time I need new phones, they are repeatedly best on price and deliver fast as a bonus. I've tried buying headphones direct from Asia, and from stores big and small, and these guys are my recommendation.

Chris

ChrisAdelaide, South Australia

Successful purchase

I recently purchased Focal Sphear in-ear headphones from Minidisc. The price was very competitive, the service was excellent and the delivery very fast. I would happily purchase from Minidisc again.

parkotas

parkotasLaunceston

Fii0 X1 music player from Minidisc Australia.

Purchased the Fii0 X1 high res music player and delivery was very fast. Awesome product, price & service!
Being an older bloke I needed help to use my new toy. Any email question sent to Minidisc was answered very quickly (sometimes within minutes) The information sent enabled me to load my music and use the player.
It is a great product that I highly recommend along with Minidisc's great service!

Well done!

Got a great product at a great price. They didn't have the colour I wanted in stock so a guy rang to chat about it. Personalised service??? Way to go! Quick postage too.

Nima

NimaAdelaide

Smooth and professional.

I asked for price match and they emailed back the same day, although they had closed shop.
The purchase went smoothly and I received the items relatively fast and intact.
I am happy with the staff's competitive and professional manners and would especially like to thank dear Wing.
Added note August 2017: When there was an issue with one of the items recently, again dear Wing and his team immediately helped with replacing the faulty piece. I wish to say one cannot forget customer service as good as this. I wish everyone else on the market could be as good as you, irrespective of what has been purchased. Thanks to you all again. Hope your business prosper, more than before.

J Money

J Money

Great products, good price and awesome service.

Purchased a FiiO portable amp from Minidisc - got a great price and it was delivered super quick. The sales guys followed up a few days later to check how I was going with the product and whether had any questions. Would definitely buy from these guys again.

Good products, good prices, good service.

If you're in the anything but apple crowd there are very few options and if you live in Australia, there's even fewer options to get products but these guys are great. I got a cowon M2 for the same price as you'd pay on Amazon in the us so I bought it here instead. They also were super helpful in sorting out the radio on it. Id buy from them again and recommend them to anyone.

Simon E

Simon EHobart, TAS

Great service.

Great prices and fantastic after sales service. Also fast postage. I searched for a long time for a good price, after reading some reviews of Minidisc, they looked good and I wasn't disappointed.

DDD

DDDGold Coast

Great price and fast shipping.

It was the cheapest store online for the product. It took 2 says to ship from Sydney to the Gold Coast, faster than any other store I have purchased from. They even followed up an email a few weeks later to ensure that everything was good with the purchase. Highly recommended.

Great prices, service and product

I bought ATH-MSR7 headphones and received them quite promptly. I found a better price at another website but my friend had recommended me Minidisc and we emailed the staff and they were happy to match it. The headphones still work very well (I've had them for a couple of months now) and these guys actually care for their customers and follow up to see whether the item was actually delivered and if it is still fine over time.

Would definitely recommend!

Great customer service! Bad delivery service.

KjH

KjHCanberra

Philips Fidelio X2

My experience with Minidisc is they provide great service, a good price with the product being well packaged & fast shipping. What more can you ask for?

combat

combatSydney

Audiofly AF180 purchase - superb

I do a huge amount of my shopping online and have done for years. I also have a passion for audio and a good bargain :). Wing at Minidisc really offered me a great online experience when purchasing the superb sounding Audiofly AF180 earphones. His communication was excellent and very speedy and made it very clear on the shipping despite me posting it to a friend in Australia because I'm in New Zealand. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Minidisc.