Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 4 of 17)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)

Great product & fast shipping.

Good pricing on the item and fast delivery. The headphones are an excellent product. Would happily purchase from Minidisc again.

Minidisc is awesome ;)

I've made a few purchases from Minidisc and put simply: they're awesome! I've contacted their customer service multiple times via email, phone and online chat and it's always been excellent service.

Their money back guarantee is also brilliant: I returned one pair of headphones because I didn't find them comfortable & Minidisc made the returns process a breeze.

I will definitely purchase from Minidisc again.

Nice music player.

Seem to have a great range of products at reasonable prices.
Player is great and arrived within a couple of days.
Thank you.

Find out how Minidisc Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Reliable product, good customer service.

Product shipped fast, reasonable price, good quality product, they kept me informed to make sure I got what I needed and nothing went wrong.

Great service, would buy again.

We bought a waterproof mobile phone pouch for our cruise. Ordered online..easy transaction & prompt delivery. Product as advertised. Service fabulous. Will use this company again. No issues.

Trevor

TrevorSarina Queensland

Best headphones ever.

Beyerdynamic T51i the best sound & the best price. Searched the net for these headphones. Best reviews ever. Ten out of ten. Thank you Minidisc.

good service

good prices and responsive service . The amp came quickly and was very carefully packaged . I have no hesitation in writing this recommendation.

Great service and product

Great phone advice when choosing the product that best suited my need. Felt very confident it was honest advice and options were provided. Sales person was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Some subsequent questions a few days later were answered by sales person physically checking the product to confirm. Ordered online efficiently and with quick and secure delivery. Very happy with FiiO E12. Great follow up service with email checking that I was satisfied. Thank you. Will purchase from you again and happily recommend.

Shure SE846.

Quick and prompt replies and outstanding, friendly service. Prices are very competitive and the advice that they offer with their replies are of great help.
Earphones are outstanding. Base is distinct and pure. Sound across high end frequencies are sharp & clear with the soundstage being evident across a multitude of sound sources.

Find out how Minidisc Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Competitive pricing, useful content, & easy order process.

I first used Minidisc to order some new IEM's. I found the product information on their website to be very useful and I found the order process very easy to follow. Because of this experience, and their competitive pricing, I used them again to buy a new DAP.

Would I use Minidisc again? Absolutely.

Jon H

Jon HSydney

Really helpful!

They let me spend hours in their shop trying out different headphones on different amplifiers with no pressure, which was excellent. I also bought some in ear monitors on their recommendation which have turned out to be really good choices. They're the best headphone retailer in NSW and definitely one of the best in Australia.

PAF

PAF

Very Happy

Bought a Fiio x1 portable music player online. I hadn't heard of this brand before, but the reviews were favourable. I shopped around online but minidisc had the best price. So I ordered and it turned up in the mail in no time. The player is fantastic and I couldn't be happier, so good to get away from the restrictive apple equivalent. Good price, good service.

Sav

Sav

Excellent knowledge and service

Bought Shure SE535 Ltd, and very happy with the purchase and the recommendations.
This is a local supplier, worth paying little bit extra and not having to worry about getting fake product from overseas or issues with warranty. Best of all, you can try most of the products prior to purchase.

Another happy customer

I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Minidisc Australia, and the USB DAC I purchased is working a treat.

Good Service all Round

Bought some Shure Headphones, they are fantastic and the sound quality is fantastic, especially when wearing a motorcycle helmet, cuts a lot of wind noise out. The next day delivery worked a treat as I needed them quickly so pass thanks to your team for fulfilling this order so quickly.

JimP

JimPMelbourne

Great Service And Awesome Product Line

I recently bought an OPPO HA-1 Amplifier and an OPPO PM-2 Headset from Minidisc.
Staff were extremely helpful in helping me with product information. I was able to work out a great deal on the products as well. Items were shipped to Melbourne the next day and I couldn't be happier.

Customer service was exceptional even received a follow up email to ensure all was working well and if I needed any assistance.

Minidisc - the best shop in NSW for Headphones, Earphones and audio accessories

JEF

JEFMelbourne

Very pleased

Great product, price, service and followup. Would have no hesitation purchasing from Minidisc again and would happily recommend to others.

Ordered a Fiio MP3 player from here, they got it out to me really quick at a great price. Great service.

Kinky T

Kinky TNewcastle

great website/company

The product was as described, the delivery was speedy and the customer service is amazing. Albeit when I made my first purchase I was a little suspicious due to the design choices on their website but do not be put off by your initial judgments they offer a fantastic range of products and have impeccable support, I would by all means suggest this to a friend, if I had any that is :(

PS: The Fidelio X2's are great to anyone wondering.