Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (0)
Guy

Guy

faulty product

Faulty product, repaired once, fault occurred again, refused to provide a refund, I would not buy from this company again.

Terrible Customer Service

Minidisc has been absolutely disgraceful and has caused me humiliation as they have refused to replace my under warranty chord mojo unit claiming that according to their supplier's "judgement" it is an out of warranty repair or replacement an that they haven't seen this issue before. I bought a $800 unit and now they cant replace it or repair it under warranty. DONT buy anything from minidisc guys because your next warranty claim could be knocked back because of their "judgment" and "experience" of seeing those issues.

Minidisc A.Minidisc Australia

Jeff C - Australia

Jeff C - AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Patchy Service

Mp3 player

I bought this mp3 player after reading great reviews. However minidisc first sent me a player which wouldn't even turn on. After returning the player, they send me another with terrible battery. Again returned the product with complete packaging. After waiting about 6 weeks, called them and they told me they replaced the battery and send the unint back. Without the packaging - no cables nothing, just the unit badly wrapped. Again the battery was bad, lasted a few hours and that was it. I think they lied. So either the product is bad (which I doubt ater readng many reviews) or minidisc buys broken players... more likely.
Nothing really.
Bad sevice, bad products (2nd quality)

Deceptive, dishonest behaviour

Ordered a Cowon mp3 player and paid for an overnight delivery. After waiting for days for the item to arrive, I contacted Mini Disc. They told me it was mailed on the day of contact yet they never provided any parcel tracking details to support their story...
Days later the item had not arrived and I received absolutely no communication from Mini Disc. So I lodged a dispute through PayPal. This is when Mini Disc admitted they never have mailed the item and, on my request, refunded me for the full amount.

Dishonest, deceptive behaviour. Not worth all the hassle and the waste of time. Never again.

Terrible

Seems great. I suggest looking for a local dealer or someone who cares about customer service post sale because Minidisc don't have that.
Good pre-sale
Terrible post-sale service. I had to get my Cowon S9 replaced. Took over 7 weeks to go through the process and they didn't even send me the full package (i.e. cable and earphones) that I sent them with the player. I assume that will take another 2 weeks to address.