Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Minidisc Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (0)
Guy
Guy

faulty product

Faulty product, repaired once, fault occurred again, refused to provide a refund, I would not buy from this company again.

Terrible Customer Service

Minidisc has been absolutely disgraceful and has caused me humiliation as they have refused to replace my under warranty chord mojo unit claiming that according to their supplier's "judgement" it is an out of warranty repair or replacement an that they haven't seen this issue before. I bought a $800 unit and now they cant replace it or repair it under warranty. DONT buy anything from minidisc guys because your next warranty claim could be knocked back because of their "judgment" and "experience" of seeing those issues.

Minidisc A.Minidisc Australia
cshep
cshepsydney

Service is a bit shonky

Nima
NimaAdelaide

Smooth and professional.

I asked for price match and they emailed back the same day, although they had closed shop.
The purchase went smoothly and I received the items relatively fast and intact.
I am happy with the staff's competitive and professional manners and would especially like to thank dear Wing.
Added note August 2017: When there was an issue with one of the items recently, again dear Wing and his team immediately helped with replacing the faulty piece. I wish to say one cannot forget customer service as good as this. I wish everyone else on the market could be as good as you, irrespective of what has been purchased. Thanks to you all again. Hope your business prosper, more than before.

Find out how Minidisc Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great customer service! Bad delivery service.

Online purchase hassle free

Minidisk.com.au had lowest price, easy online process, and prompt delivery. Follow up email to ensure customer satisfaction and/or offer support. Product purchased matched advertised details. Happy customer.

Great

I was looking for good earbuds for ages - hard to find good quality in my price range. Minidisc had the Shure ones that I'd seen recommended at a good price. They arrived faster than I expected and the product was perfect and high quality I use it all the time now. Thanks Minidisc, would purchase from you guys again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Mindisk Fine

I was seeking a set of earphones for Android. A-Jays One+. Not available widely in Australia, that I could find. It's pleasing that someone had them. I had no problems with Minidisc at all. Product and delivery as promised.

JackFromAdelaide
JackFromAdelaideAdelaide, South Australia

Got some great headphones at a good price and good service.

Although I am an old codger I also like to save money so I thought I would try one of these online stores to buy earphones for my son (who broke them by twirling them around his fingers until they broke one day!). Anyhow, the people at Minidisc have been helpful and the item arrived really quickly in good condition.
I like the headphones (SoundMagic E10 In-Ear Headphones) and I like the people there.

Xin
XinSydney

Good Service!

I had a problem in which the item didn't ship immediately, however when I notified the staff they got onto the problem right away and it shipped almost immediately after that! Glad it was quick and got my earphones the next day. Earphones are working perfectly and happy with them.
Quick at replying to problems and quick to react
Wasn't shipped immediately

Good store, good service.

I bought Audio-Technica ATH-M50 headphones from minidisc and was very happy with everything.
The product was a reasonable price, posted reasonably quick, it was in perfect condition, and works great.
These guys offer a great service, it is easy to find and order the product you like at a reasonable price. The customer service is great too, after ordering they emailed asking if i had any questions, they also emailed me a couple times after the product came to ask if everything was all good.
good customer service, reasonable postage time, reasonable prices

Great price and staff that are actually helpful

I too was a little dubious of this site given the cheap price and being a virgin Minidisc user. After calling the help line before the purchase with an enquiry and after reading the reviews, I knew I was in good hands. I bought a large jambox for my wife for Christmas and she loves it. My only negative was a longer than normal delivery time because the item was out of stock, and the process took 2-3 weeks longer over Christmas than I was advised.
Close to the cheapest available; helpful call centre; and follow up post delivery contact to ensure I was happy.
Longer delivery time that expected.

Trustworthy Company Good Products

I contacted Minidisc to buy a Cowon D20. Everything went the way they said it would, no problems. Walked in picked up the D20, paid for it and walked out. They advised me to contact them if I had any questions or problems and then followed up with an email just to make sure things were OK.
Great sound with programmable graphic equaliser, large storage space, long battery life and relatively easy to use. More features than what I will use.
Bigger and heavier than most other MP3 players.

VemoMelbourne

Slow shipping

It took 10 days for my item to be sent to to Melbourne. No tracking number sent.
It arrived OK, well packaged. The product works fine, a Creative Zen M300 MP3 player.
So in summary they are OK, website works fine and ordering was easy, just don't hold your breath to receive it in the post.
Price
Slow shipping

Vemo

Thank you for the offer. There is nothing else I need at the moment.

Amazing product !

I bought an mp3 player with them than I couldn't found anywhere else. The web site is really easy to navigate in. I knew already what to buy, but they have a lot of goods from cheap at more expensive. If you doesn't found what you want, that means you don't want anything. I received my mp3 player 48h after payed. Good services. Awesome products.