Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 3 of 13)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Minidisc Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)
J Money
J Money

Great products, good price and awesome service.

Purchased a FiiO portable amp from Minidisc - got a great price and it was delivered super quick. The sales guys followed up a few days later to check how I was going with the product and whether had any questions. Would definitely buy from these guys again.

Good products, good prices, good service.

If you're in the anything but apple crowd there are very few options and if you live in Australia, there's even fewer options to get products but these guys are great. I got a cowon M2 for the same price as you'd pay on Amazon in the us so I bought it here instead. They also were super helpful in sorting out the radio on it. Id buy from them again and recommend them to anyone.

Simon E
Simon EHobart, TAS

Great service.

Great prices and fantastic after sales service. Also fast postage. I searched for a long time for a good price, after reading some reviews of Minidisc, they looked good and I wasn't disappointed.

DDD
DDDGold Coast

Great price and fast shipping.

It was the cheapest store online for the product. It took 2 says to ship from Sydney to the Gold Coast, faster than any other store I have purchased from. They even followed up an email a few weeks later to ensure that everything was good with the purchase. Highly recommended.

Great prices, service and product

I bought ATH-MSR7 headphones and received them quite promptly. I found a better price at another website but my friend had recommended me Minidisc and we emailed the staff and they were happy to match it. The headphones still work very well (I've had them for a couple of months now) and these guys actually care for their customers and follow up to see whether the item was actually delivered and if it is still fine over time.

Would definitely recommend!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
KjH
KjHCanberra

Philips Fidelio X2

My experience with Minidisc is they provide great service, a good price with the product being well packaged & fast shipping. What more can you ask for?

combat
combatSydney

Audiofly AF180 purchase - superb

I do a huge amount of my shopping online and have done for years. I also have a passion for audio and a good bargain :). Wing at Minidisc really offered me a great online experience when purchasing the superb sounding Audiofly AF180 earphones. His communication was excellent and very speedy and made it very clear on the shipping despite me posting it to a friend in Australia because I'm in New Zealand. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Minidisc.

Great product & fast shipping.

Good pricing on the item and fast delivery. The headphones are an excellent product. Would happily purchase from Minidisc again.

Minidisc is awesome ;)

I've made a few purchases from Minidisc and put simply: they're awesome! I've contacted their customer service multiple times via email, phone and online chat and it's always been excellent service.

Their money back guarantee is also brilliant: I returned one pair of headphones because I didn't find them comfortable & Minidisc made the returns process a breeze.

I will definitely purchase from Minidisc again.

Nice music player.

Seem to have a great range of products at reasonable prices.
Player is great and arrived within a couple of days.
Thank you.

Reliable product, good customer service.

Product shipped fast, reasonable price, good quality product, they kept me informed to make sure I got what I needed and nothing went wrong.

Great service, would buy again.

We bought a waterproof mobile phone pouch for our cruise. Ordered online..easy transaction & prompt delivery. Product as advertised. Service fabulous. Will use this company again. No issues.

Trevor
TrevorSarina Queensland

Best headphones ever.

Beyerdynamic T51i the best sound & the best price. Searched the net for these headphones. Best reviews ever. Ten out of ten. Thank you Minidisc.

good service

good prices and responsive service . The amp came quickly and was very carefully packaged . I have no hesitation in writing this recommendation.

Great service and product

Great phone advice when choosing the product that best suited my need. Felt very confident it was honest advice and options were provided. Sales person was friendly, helpful and knowledgable. Some subsequent questions a few days later were answered by sales person physically checking the product to confirm. Ordered online efficiently and with quick and secure delivery. Very happy with FiiO E12. Great follow up service with email checking that I was satisfied. Thank you. Will purchase from you again and happily recommend.

Shure SE846.

Quick and prompt replies and outstanding, friendly service. Prices are very competitive and the advice that they offer with their replies are of great help.
Earphones are outstanding. Base is distinct and pure. Sound across high end frequencies are sharp & clear with the soundstage being evident across a multitude of sound sources.

Competitive pricing, useful content, & easy order process.

I first used Minidisc to order some new IEM's. I found the product information on their website to be very useful and I found the order process very easy to follow. Because of this experience, and their competitive pricing, I used them again to buy a new DAP.

Would I use Minidisc again? Absolutely.

Jon H
Jon HSydney

Really helpful!

They let me spend hours in their shop trying out different headphones on different amplifiers with no pressure, which was excellent. I also bought some in ear monitors on their recommendation which have turned out to be really good choices. They're the best headphone retailer in NSW and definitely one of the best in Australia.

PAF
PAF

Very Happy

Bought a Fiio x1 portable music player online. I hadn't heard of this brand before, but the reviews were favourable. I shopped around online but minidisc had the best price. So I ordered and it turned up in the mail in no time. The player is fantastic and I couldn't be happier, so good to get away from the restrictive apple equivalent. Good price, good service.

Sav
Sav

Excellent knowledge and service

Bought Shure SE535 Ltd, and very happy with the purchase and the recommendations.
This is a local supplier, worth paying little bit extra and not having to worry about getting fake product from overseas or issues with warranty. Best of all, you can try most of the products prior to purchase.

Another happy customer

I was very impressed with the customer service I received from Minidisc Australia, and the USB DAC I purchased is working a treat.

Good Service all Round

Bought some Shure Headphones, they are fantastic and the sound quality is fantastic, especially when wearing a motorcycle helmet, cuts a lot of wind noise out. The next day delivery worked a treat as I needed them quickly so pass thanks to your team for fulfilling this order so quickly.

JimP
JimPMelbourne

Great Service And Awesome Product Line

I recently bought an OPPO HA-1 Amplifier and an OPPO PM-2 Headset from Minidisc.
Staff were extremely helpful in helping me with product information. I was able to work out a great deal on the products as well. Items were shipped to Melbourne the next day and I couldn't be happier.

Customer service was exceptional even received a follow up email to ensure all was working well and if I needed any assistance.

Minidisc - the best shop in NSW for Headphones, Earphones and audio accessories

JEF
JEFMelbourne

Very pleased

Great product, price, service and followup. Would have no hesitation purchasing from Minidisc again and would happily recommend to others.