Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 4 of 13)

Online store, Physical store
Listing monitored by Minidisc Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)

Ordered a Fiio MP3 player from here, they got it out to me really quick at a great price. Great service.

Kinky T
Kinky TNewcastle

great website/company

The product was as described, the delivery was speedy and the customer service is amazing. Albeit when I made my first purchase I was a little suspicious due to the design choices on their website but do not be put off by your initial judgments they offer a fantastic range of products and have impeccable support, I would by all means suggest this to a friend, if I had any that is :(

PS: The Fidelio X2's are great to anyone wondering.

AN1971
AN1971Sydney

Great End To End Service

Top service from start to finish. Prompt delivery and communications. Great product!
Reliable and quick
Nada

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent seller

Absolutely the best audio seller in Australia . Excellent product and outstanding service. Service is definitely better than Addicted to Audio

Dana
Dana

Very happy! Excellent service, excellent turnaround and delivery, excellent product and excellent follow-up :) Would definitely buy from Minidisc again!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Smart service

Ordered some noise attenuating headphones from Minidisc. They arrived within a couple of days I was really pleased with the smart turnaround.

Surprisingly excellent!

Bought a FiiO x3 2nd Edition off them, received it within 2 days, good price and friendly service. If you are looking for an Australian supplier of niche audio this is where you go.

A great store on great online service

Had trouble finding these ear phones in NZ. This store had them & sent them fast in time for me to take on long haul flights to the UK. All up a great trouble free service. Love the goods too. Many thanks.

A great store, recommended!

A nice small store with a great selection, impressive display and demos available. If you are looking to try so headphones and amps this is the place.
Very helpful owner, provides great service and advice.
Highly recommended.

Find out how Minidisc Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Just what I was looking for!

I struggled to find these headphones anywhere in Australia, except for MiniDisc! They were then very well priced and delivered fast, with excellent communication. Very happy with the MiniDisc service! Thankyou.

Glenn
Glennsydney

Oppo

Great product and great service from Minidisc. Very prompt delivery & considerate customer service. I will definitely deal with Minidisc again.

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding in every way.

I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD800 headphones, which are even better than I hoped for, and that's a lot. I bought online and the service was impeccable. Minidisc's price was very competitive & the headphones arrived very promptly within three days, well packaged and in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier.

The Tones maaaan! Awesome!

Just got a great pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 studio headphones from Minidisc Australia. Great product, shipped promptly and with great after sale service. I'd recommend Minidisc Australia to anyone looking for great quality sound products and service.
Thanks!

Great service, super quick & transparent.

Great service, super quick & transparent. I ordered online and picked up at the store on the same day after I jumped on the phone.

Perfect service

Hi. I would highly recommend buying from this company. Was fast postage. Fantastic communication on all levels & loved follow up email. Just to make sure everything is all ok. Wish more companies are like this. Thank you!

Rick
RickMelbourne

Purchase 2 headphones.

i asked my team to search let me know of headphones they wanted. They arrived at Beyerdynamic DT770 PRO8 and Minidisc had them at a good price. They were helpful to deal with & kept me informed of the progress and delivery. The guys are happy. Headphones are all good.

Great Service and a Great Price

I purchased some AKG K495NC noise-cancelling headphones through Minidisc several momnths ago. Minidisc had the best price I could find in Australia and the headphones were shipped promptly and the team sent a follow up email to ensure I was happy with the purchase and that everything worked as I had expected.

Excellent Experience.

Order executed quickly, in excellent condition with no hassle. Good followup to ensure there were no issues.
This is how online sales should work.

Fantastic service and products

I've ordered maybe half a dozen items from Minidisc over the years and they've always provided fantastic service and products, even when I accidentally ordered the wrong item and needed to return it.

Pretty good

The website is pretty good, and the item arrived promptly and intact. Customer support sent follow up emails. Can't ask much more than that?

First Time using

Very efficient, words can't even describe.

It's my first experience purchasing from Minidisc, and I was hesitant at first. But I went through the reviews and was confident that they would not disappoint. True enough, i made my purchase yesterday morning at 10am, it was processed within a short few hours. I have already received my new earpieces today.

I can't recommend them more. If there's a 6 or 7 out of 5 stars, I would gladly rate them that as well.
Excellent service and efficiency!

Great service, excellent product.

The ' audio-technica quiet point' noise reduction headphones work well, decreasing my distractions and increasing my productivity (design work).
The product was posted quickly, packed well and the follow up service was friendly & helpful. I am pleased with this purchase and I would feel very comfortable purchasing from Minidisc again.

Simon B
Simon BWanneroo

Very happy repeat customer

I've bought a number of items from Minidisc, most recently the Earsonics S-EM6 and Fiio X3, and on each occasion the experience has been great. Polite and (very importantly) helpful customer serivce on the times I've dealt with them, overnight shipping which genuinely reaches Perth the next day, and no issues with any of the products.

Prices are good too, and at least for my purchases have been comparable with buying overseas with the bonus of full warranty and much faster postage.

DocOnMac
DocOnMacTorquay

Excellent product!

This battery operated mini headphone amplifier works really well. It is well built and easy to charge & use.
I use it in the cinema in conjunction with an FM transmitter hearing aid connected to my lightweight headphones. It enables me to hear speech more clearly.