Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 2 of 21)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)
Bin
Bin

Great delivery and customer service

Item was dispatched quickly and overnight delivery was as fast as promised.
Received email to ensure product was working as intended.
Price was as good as, if not better than what I would've paid elsewhere.
Overall I am very happy with my purchase.

MK5
MK5Perth

Great price, Fast Delivery

I went back to MiniDisc knowing they would probably stock what i wanted at a better price,
was not dissapointed

Very Good Indeed!

I have purchased several items from small to midrange and expensive since 2007. Minidisc has always been price competitive. All items have been genuine and arrived promptly and as stated. I cannot ask anymore - thanks.

Good shopping experience

I stumbled into Minidisc website while searching for a pair of Beyerdynamic headphones. After finding that whichever stores marked them as available did not actually had it in stock, I decided to talk to the customer support first. The support personnel was very helpful and I was happy to see that the product was actually in stock. They even did a price match, and I received my headphones the very next day (express shipping) partly due to the fact that the support staff seemed to have put extra effort in ensuring the package was shipped super quick.

Review collected in partnership with Minidisc Australia

Phil K
Phil KSydney

Quality Products and Advice

Have purchased from these guys a number of times. Always helpful with advice and follow-up. They stock quality products - the Shure headphones I recently bought are great. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Big Bad JN
Big Bad JNWollongong

Perfect. Seriously.

Outstanding customer service, great bunch of people. Followed up post purchase to make sure I was happy and everything was working correctly. Can't recommend them enough. Wouldn't go through anyone else ever again.

Great Selection, Excellent Service

Prices are competitive and item was dispatched speedily. Product range is great, carries brands/items that can be difficult to find in Australia. Satisfied customer.

Audiophile Heaven

Great service and product - love them!

These were a Christmas present for my daughter. Her friends are musos and this was the brand of headphones they all have. She researched online for the best price which was MiniDisc. They arrived in only a couple of days - not bad given the Christmas rush. A follow email came a couple of weeks later to check that we were happy wit the product. A good service and good product.

Greg
GregMelbourne

Spot on service and great range of products

Received superb service when I placed my order over the phone. Was processed immediately and received my item promptly. Made me keen to order again which I just did and received the same great service. Great online range and fantastic customer service. Definitely recommend for online purchases.

Excellent shopping experience. Highly recommend.

I purchased a set of Audio Technica ATH-AD2000X headphones from here. Wing, from Minidisc, was happy to match prices from competitors. The headphones arrived quickly, within 2 days after purchase. There was excellent after sale support as Wing emailed me and followed up on my purchase, making sure that I was happy with my product as well as offering suggestions to any issues that I had. Highly recommend shopping here.

zack
zack

What an online store should be

I was looking globally for some Grado headphones, and found Minidisc Australia. Their prices and service have been fantastic. Since we have the option to buy from anywhere in the world, finding an Australian retailer that does a great job like Minidisc is indeed a great find. I look forward to a long relationship with this fine company.

Great find

Exeptional service, very responsive and helpful with answering questions. Efficient processing and mailing. Extensive range of products including mp3s which are increasingly hard to come by. Thanks Minidisk, will be back for sure.

cshep
cshepsydney

Service is a bit shonky

competitive pricing and excellent after sales service

Order was shipped same day, arrived promptly
Fantastic product range for audio geeks
Fast replies to emails and querys
Highly recommended