Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 3 of 21)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)

Brilliant customer service

My experiences with minidisc Australia was exceptional. Very prompt replies to all my questions and concerns, and delivery of item was well packaged- item arrived in great condition. Wouldn't hesitate to return!

All I can say is Exceptional Professional.

I would not bother going anywhere else.

A reasonable discounted price.

Wide range of demo stock on display for comparison of possible purchase options.

Excellent product knowledge.

A pleasure to travel to the very well presented store and meet with the ideal sales representative who assists with providing suitable recommendations so I could make an informed choice.

Karl H
Karl HSydney, NSW

Good stuff at the right price dispatched on day of order.

Good quality products at a fair price.
I bought new Audiotechnica headphones; my second pair over 12 years. The order was dispatched the same day and arrived a working day later. What more can we ask?? Thanks guys. You are on my favorites list!

Karl H

Killcomic
KillcomicSydney

Great product selection and a great approach to customer service

Masterful knowledge meets exceptional customer service.

Seriously, where do you even begin reviewing this place?

From the great shop-front that allows you to listen and check everything, the staff who can tell you more about a single DAC/AMP more than i can talk about anything I know combined to the incredible support. I can't help but say this is the perfect store to buy your headphones and headphone related items.

I never write reviews, they say you tell one person when you have a good experience and ten people when you have a bad one. I'll be telling hundreds about this place from the incredible service i got.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Excellent customer service and advice on purchases

Lovely customer service from the team at Minidisc Australia. Always buy through them as their prices are competitive and advice on what suits me best when I have a hard choice to make between products that I'm unsure would suit me.

Lewis
LewisMudgee

Very professional and very helpful.

I bought some headphones from MiniDisc and they were very helpful. I spoke to Wing and he helped me out with my decision and then when the headphones arrived I spoke to him again about an issue that I had with the headphones that ended up being User Error. He fixed it quickly due to his impressive product knowledge.
MiniDisc is very trustworthy and I would buy from them again.

Dkun
DkunAustralia

Great product and service

Bought the Sony MDR-1ABT Bluetooth Stereo Headphone on some discounts. It is conformable and working great so far, absolutely love it. The customer service is great to check back any enquiries. Very happy with my purchase from Minidisc Australia.

Great Store & sales people

I cannot praise Minidisc high enough i have bought 3 headphone amps & sennheiser HD600 headphones from them
some online & some instore & never an issue. I like that you can checkout what you would like without a salesman driving you crazy to buy!

Grahaml34
Grahaml34

A truly fantastic player for the price

My experience with the purchase of my new Fiio x3 was nothing short of a very satisfying experience. The product performs above what I had read about and is the best player that I have purchased so far for the price. It is amazing the amount of extra detail that you miss when compared to other players. A great product that I use everyday and enjoy. A worthwhile purchase and recommend both the unit and company.

Perfect!

Thank you for an excellent online shopping experience. I am very happy with the product & your very thorough professional service all round.
Many Kudos!

Beyerdynamics from Minidisc

Beyerdynamic T51P just have the sound on the source, no artificial colour or accent. Perfect for me. The case is bulky, and offers good protection. Price, quality and standards of service from Minidisc were top class, thoroughly recommended. Service is everything one hopes for, and the headphones I got were terrific.

Etymotic earphones

The online store was very competitive on price, my order arrived within a few days. My father had purchased a similar product from Minidisc Australia and recommended them to me.

CJT
CJTSydney, NSW

Always a pleasure

I've ordered some things off Minidisc over the years. Not many, but a few here and there of my major audio purchases. I've always had things arrive quickly and easily, and their site is easy to navigate, if a bit of an older design. Purchased a set of ATH-M50X headphones for my partner, shipped same day and arrived next day with free shipping! (just beware as some AusPost agents will just leave your parcels!)

Dealing with their pre-sales service has always been a pleasure and a shout out to Wing who is always helpful and quick with responses. I've yet to have a warranty issue, so I cannot comment on that, but I will continue to buy from Minidisc for my audio needs for the foreseeable future.

Keep it up guys! Thanks!

FromSydney
FromSydneySydney

Great pricing and customer service

Great pricing and customer service. I purchased a Dragonfly Red USB DAC for my husband's birthday in July 2016 and the process was seamless. Really good price, great product range, easy ordering, and shipped when promised. Thank you Minidisc! Would absolutely recommend them without hesitation.