Minidisc Australia

Minidisc Australia (page 4 of 21)

Online store, Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (1)

Good service.

Very good communication and prompt delivery with fair pricing.
I was very happy with their service and would use them again.

Fast, easy, great price. What more could you want?

I am a repeat customer for headphones with Minidisc Australia. Every time I need new phones, they are repeatedly best on price and deliver fast as a bonus. I've tried buying headphones direct from Asia, and from stores big and small, and these guys are my recommendation.

Chris
ChrisAdelaide, South Australia

Successful purchase

I recently purchased Focal Sphear in-ear headphones from Minidisc. The price was very competitive, the service was excellent and the delivery very fast. I would happily purchase from Minidisc again.

parkotas
parkotasLaunceston

Fii0 X1 music player from Minidisc Australia.

Purchased the Fii0 X1 high res music player and delivery was very fast. Awesome product, price & service!
Being an older bloke I needed help to use my new toy. Any email question sent to Minidisc was answered very quickly (sometimes within minutes) The information sent enabled me to load my music and use the player.
It is a great product that I highly recommend along with Minidisc's great service!

Well done!

Got a great product at a great price. They didn't have the colour I wanted in stock so a guy rang to chat about it. Personalised service??? Way to go! Quick postage too.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
J Money
J Money

Great products, good price and awesome service.

Purchased a FiiO portable amp from Minidisc - got a great price and it was delivered super quick. The sales guys followed up a few days later to check how I was going with the product and whether had any questions. Would definitely buy from these guys again.

Good products, good prices, good service.

If you're in the anything but apple crowd there are very few options and if you live in Australia, there's even fewer options to get products but these guys are great. I got a cowon M2 for the same price as you'd pay on Amazon in the us so I bought it here instead. They also were super helpful in sorting out the radio on it. Id buy from them again and recommend them to anyone.

Simon E
Simon EHobart, TAS

Great service.

Great prices and fantastic after sales service. Also fast postage. I searched for a long time for a good price, after reading some reviews of Minidisc, they looked good and I wasn't disappointed.

DDD
DDDGold Coast

Great price and fast shipping.

It was the cheapest store online for the product. It took 2 says to ship from Sydney to the Gold Coast, faster than any other store I have purchased from. They even followed up an email a few weeks later to ensure that everything was good with the purchase. Highly recommended.

Find out how Minidisc Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great prices, service and product

I bought ATH-MSR7 headphones and received them quite promptly. I found a better price at another website but my friend had recommended me Minidisc and we emailed the staff and they were happy to match it. The headphones still work very well (I've had them for a couple of months now) and these guys actually care for their customers and follow up to see whether the item was actually delivered and if it is still fine over time.

Would definitely recommend!

KjH
KjHCanberra

Philips Fidelio X2

My experience with Minidisc is they provide great service, a good price with the product being well packaged & fast shipping. What more can you ask for?

combat
combatSydney

Audiofly AF180 purchase - superb

I do a huge amount of my shopping online and have done for years. I also have a passion for audio and a good bargain :). Wing at Minidisc really offered me a great online experience when purchasing the superb sounding Audiofly AF180 earphones. His communication was excellent and very speedy and made it very clear on the shipping despite me posting it to a friend in Australia because I'm in New Zealand. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Minidisc.

Great product & fast shipping.

Good pricing on the item and fast delivery. The headphones are an excellent product. Would happily purchase from Minidisc again.

Minidisc is awesome ;)

I've made a few purchases from Minidisc and put simply: they're awesome! I've contacted their customer service multiple times via email, phone and online chat and it's always been excellent service.

Their money back guarantee is also brilliant: I returned one pair of headphones because I didn't find them comfortable & Minidisc made the returns process a breeze.

I will definitely purchase from Minidisc again.

Nice music player.

Seem to have a great range of products at reasonable prices.
Player is great and arrived within a couple of days.
Thank you.