Online store, Physical store

Darrel

DarrelOakleigh East

Ran out of stock and didn't inform me until I contacted them

Ordered headphones 2 Sundays ago. Waited for one whole week but there was no reply or any indication that they were going to deliver, so I emailed them. Turns out they ran out of stock and only could deliver at a much later date and they didn't even inform me. Now i have to wait another week just to get another pair of headphones from them.

Weeble

WeebleSouth East Queensland, QLD

I recently bough a cowon mp3 player and the service was indeed great - received it with no problems, so why am I giving such a mad mark on the review? I ordered and paid for a cover for it on a Thursday. The following Friday I still hadn't received it. When I contacted them, they told me there was an error and it was forgotten about!! By way of saying sorry, they refunded me the $5 postage. Nice of them to do that, but big deal...they should have refunded me the whole lot! Reading other reviews it seems that forgetting to post things are pretty commonplace with this lot. So please do follow up with them on a daily basis!!!