MiniLaLa One Size Pocket

MiniLaLa One Size Pocket

See the Best Reusable Nappies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MiniLaLa One Size Pocket? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Don't know what everyone is talking about

I am very happy with these nappies. My baby is only ten weeks old and was born 3kg and this was the only brand I could use from birth. Have not leaked once and as we all know newborn poo is very liquid...lol. The layer that touches the skin is great it draws the moisture away from my bubs bottom and he has not had one once of nappy rash. I do however think they are slightly overpriced but they look so gorgeous I don't really care and I hope to use them for two babies so they will pay for themselves :)
Reliable, gorgeous looking, easy to use, non staining
A little over priced

Look Cute, but don't waste your money

I bought a bunch of these as they look adorable, and being one-size was an added bonus. I was very disappointed to find that the inside fabric seems to be really poor quality (scratchy and stiff, not comfy for baby) and that the inserts are not uniform in size to each other, and don't even cover the full width of the nappy! Thus they leak. The fit is OK, not the best, but not the worst we've tried.
Overall, unless you want to spend $$$ for a really cute, but totally impractical nappy, steer clear of this one.
Cute prints.
Leaky, poor fit, cheap materials, poorly made inserts.

Perfect for bigger bubs - my favourite nappy!

tyw
tywVIC, 3793

Cute patterns - but so leaky!

washingmum1
washingmum1AU

So beautiful, but so leaky

We have terrible trouble with our 6 minilalas, as they are not waterproof- somehow the outer cover wicks the moisture out (maybe through the stiching) and the outer covers have faded within 3 months. Also the velcro tabs rub on my baby's tummy!
started off beautiful
Leaks v quickly, expensive, faded, velcro rubs

Emily-Em
Emily-Em

Not impressed!

I bought one mininLaLa nappy to give it a go (as it was expensive) and it was terrible! Leaked immediately every time I used it; the outer was just not water proof! I took it back and got a replacement. The staff thought it was a manufacturing fault and also suggested I was washing it too hot which may have reduced the water-proofing. The replacement was even worse - I have never had a nappy leak so badly. The entire thing was wet! I use a lot of brands of nappies and have never had a problem before. I'm hoping they'll give me a refund this time, rather than another replacement!
Looks great and the fit was good and easy to put on.
It wasn't water proof! But maybe I just got a bad batch.

feebee
feebeeAU

Good

Great nappy, these are our going out nappies as they are more absorbent than others we have in the stash. Wait for specials to buy.
Great fit for slim bub, absorbent bamboo inserts, nice designs, quality velcro fastenings
Designs fade; one nappy I had completely delaminated (plastic lining came away from inside of cover) after 3 mths but great service from new age nappies and cotton bottom with no fuss replacement. Expensive but have bought all mine on special