4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Ceiling Fans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great fan quiet operating

We recently purchased another of these fans for the living room. The first was installed in our bedroom. It has meant we can put off installing air-conditioning. The unit has 3 blades and we got the matt black version. The fan operates quietly on lower level and really chucks out some air movement when on high. I can easily sleep when the unit is on medium. We got a remote from another supplier as the place selling these were marking up the remotes ridiculously.

Looks good and does what it needs to. Also has the ability to spin in the opposite direction, we have 3.4m high ceilings so thought this might be good to get the hot air down where we want it.

One point to note, the fan which we brought first does seem to make a slight noise on low. I wonder if this is because of our recent renovations and all the dust, not sure If I can lubricate the unit.

That said am still considering buying another one of these units for another room.

We brought another one for lounge room. They look good and work well. I have noticed the noise comes and goes on the lowest setting. I do think it just needs some lubrication. So not unduly worried.