🏆 2024 Award

91% · 707 · 9%
Brand Manager for Mint Floors & Shutters? Claim your listing.

Anita
AnitaSydney, NSW2 posts

Quality shutters

We bought our shutters from Mint at Caringbah. The shutters are beautiful, and the service from Sales to Installation was faultless. Any questions we had were answered promptly by Luke, and Darren and colleague did an amazing job on the installation . We are extremely happy with the shutters and would definitely use Mint again. Show details
Gary J
Gary JSydney, NSW6 posts

Perfect flooring

Had the floors redone after an internal flood. Very professional service from Surry Hills Mint Floors. Great floor and top stunning finish and I highly recommend Matty and his team
Carol
Carol

A neat well finished job

Ivan was always patient and helpful. Steve, Nathan and Andre did a nice job of preparing the surface and laying the floor. It could not have been easier.

Meri
MeriSydney

HilCorp
HilCorpSydney

Terrible - use others

Terrible - use others

- Installed new hardwood timber floor

- New floor had no structural integrity, chipped boards, damaged brand new timber

- Highly argumentative and unprofessional when asked to rectify the floor

- Left rectification incomplete

- Installers carelessly damaged walls of property, requiring subsequent repair

- Caused delay of greater than 3 months to the project

Still attempting to collect payment via debt collector.

Apparently well known in the industry for subpar work and this sort of poor customer service.

Steer clear.

Johnny
Johnny

Builders Dream

I use Ivan from Mint floor exclusivly for all my jobs, absolutley great service, nothings an issue and always on top of all legislative and building requirements to ensure the works withstand there warranties, cant speak highly enough of Mint floors and i would recommend them to anyone

Thanks guys and look forward to plenty more jobs in the future

Frustrated customer
Frustrated customerSydney

Service very poor

Will not be recommending Mint Shutters to anybody. Whole process has taken six months to complete. The shutters were twice damaged and we had to wait for more to be made up - all the while be constantly hassled for more money. The customer service was appalling.

Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW4 posts

Fantastic Job!

From the initial quote from Ivan, though to the follow-up with Aitor and then the actual floor re sanding by Kenji and his assistants, what a professional outfit! My floors look amazing again and the sanding and polishing job was outstanding! Thank you Mint Floors!

Mags
MagsSydney, NSW3 posts

Perfect shutters

Initial meeting with Ivan from Caringbah store. He attended my home in Ramsgate to measure and quote for plantation shutters. Ivan was courteous, polite and professional. I was very happy with the quote and placed my order . The shutters arrived within the time frame he stated. I was contacted by Darren the installer who arrived with his colleague at the time which was arranged. The shutters were installed perfectly and quietly with no dram, problems or issues. They removed all the packaging and left my home clean and tidy. Most impressed with Ivan and Darren . Very courteous people, fantastic product . My shutters look sensational.

Lance
LanceSydney

We love our new floors!!!!

With so many options on the market, the task of renovating my mother's house after my father's passing was more than daunting. After a recommendation from a friend, Jon and the team from Mint floors helped us select a beautiful floor board and the perfect shutters; under budget and within the tight time frame we had to work with. Their knowledgeable, professional staff were a pleasure to work with, from start to finish. Thank you Mint Floors!

Tina D
Tina DAU

A work of Art

Mint Floors & Shutters has transformed our old Farm House flooring into a work of art, no-one can believe how fantastic the floors look and that they are not the original floors. Thanks to you expertise Jon. A very professional business

Chaz
ChazSydney

Over and beyond

I am so happy with how they went over and beyond with my floor. I gave them a few tricky jobs to do with the floor and they exceeded my expectations! The service from Mint was wounderful!

Peter Hamilton
Peter Hamilton

Rossmark Builders

We have been partnering with Jon, Phil and the team from Mint for the supply and install of timber flooring on all our projects for the past 8 years. They always source the best quality products and the level of detail in their install and finishing is second to none. Their after sale support and client focus sets them appart form other companies we have dealt with. They continue to provide quality outcomes for our clients.

PandL
PandL

Number one floors in all of sydney!

We have recently had our floors replaced by Mint and we could not be happier with the results! The staff were professional and very knowledgeable during the first day we received our quote and we have received nothing but that throughout the entire project. The materials and workmanship that has been done has made our unit into the home we have always wanted. We couldn't recommend them more and guarantee you will be beyond happy with the results!

Rex
RexCronulla

Old floor with a new lease on life !!

Renovating my daughter's tiny 1 bedroom unit. The boys at Mint did an amazing job. The old pine floorboards came up a treat. Makes the place look bright and fresh - Thanks Jon for a great job :)

Ben
Ben

Loving my new Floor

Thanks so much to Jon and the team for going over and above on my project. The floors look amazing and I'm really happy with the service that the guys provided. The team really put in the extra effort to get the job done right and on time. Highly recommend these guys.

Mitch
Mitch

Great service from start to finish

Getting close to christmas we required 50m2 of flooring to be laid. After calling several flooring installers (including some well known ones) we came across Mint floors and shutters. We received quality service from sales to install even though it was a busy time of the year. We are over the moon with the job and it has transformed the look of our home. Would be more than happy to recommend Mint floors and shutters. Thanks for making our christmas wish come true.

Patty
Patty

Liars!!!

Was given a price for flooring, then once they came out to the house to measure & quote the price somehow changed to more expensive per metre. They said the made a mistake!! Couldn't give definite price for installation even after seeing floors. Said job was too hard!! Delivered my floors & left them in the street. Won't return phone calls! Don't buy your flooring from these people!!

Mal
Mal

Floor looks great

We had 21mm oak floors installed. The process was smooth from start to finish. The installer was very personable and did a great job. Daniel kept us well informed and coordinated installation dates etc. Based on our experience, I would recommend Mint floors.

Marie
MarieSydney

Mint floors and shutters were very professional and great communicators during the process of my floor installation from start to finish. I would highly recommend them, especially Daniel, who went above and beyond.

Greg
GregSydney, NSW2 posts

Great service and Extremly happy with finished product

I recently had the Mint floor guys come and install Timber laminate flooring at my place. We have very old existing floorboards that were extremely uneven. The guys did a great job at sanding back old boards as well as levelling out with a latex ardent(that’s how big a job it was). Job was done very professionally and the finish is second to none.

Would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Colin
ColinSydney
M and K
M and K

Great product. Outstanding service

We have laid Lime Smoked Engineered timber through our kitchen and lounge area. We are very very happy with the product and it has made a massive difference to our place. Service from Daniel at Caringbah has been consistently far beyond expectations. He has been courteous, provided great advice and has made himself available to answer all our dumb questions. We highly recommend the product and absolutely recommend Mint (and Daniel).

Sue5050h
Sue5050h

Very happy customer

With some trepidation (not having done anything like this before) my very elderly mother engaged Mint Flooring to lay laminate flooring in her home. From the start the process was very efficient and Daniel went out of his way to visit my mother on several occasions at home with samples and advice.

This ensured she was entirely happy with her choice of product. With remarkable efficiency her carpet was lifted and disposed of and the new flooring laid within 4 working days. The end result was of high quality and the tradesmen assisted her by replacing furniture and cleaning up.

I would highly recommend Mint Flooring they provide a high quality of workmanship with efficiency of a high standard.

Snowy
Snowy

Professionals with great products and workmanship

Mint Floors.Thank you to Jon, Ivan, Michael and Marty for the great service and excellent workmanship. We are very satisfied with our new timber flooring.

Marcus
Marcus

Superb service and outcome

We are renovating our place and just had the timber floors installed and supplied by Mint. They look absolutely fantastic, the finish of the boards themselves and the workmanship is 5 stars. There were some very uneven areas in the old place that now look completely flush. Highly recommend.

Rachel
Rachel

Highly recommended

Thanks Mint - our new shutters look fantastic. We were so impressed with the installing team, they did a really great job making sure that the shutters look perfect (even with our uneven ceiling and window ledges). We've had a few issues with tradies recently, so it was such a great change to find a company that really takes pride in doing a good job!

We will definitely use Mint again.

MSmollett
MSmollettSydney, NSW3 posts

Wow, wow, WOW!

Just had new blackbutt timber floors laid and they look incredible! Thanks to the reliable, courteous and efficient team at Mint Floors & Shutters. Great service at a great price!

Dez
DezSydney

Definitely recommend

So refreshing after a long renovation to have all the finishing pieces go in so smoothly. Shutters look fantastic and the floors are exactly what we were looking for. Thanks to the whole crew involved from sales to install. I have told all of my friends.

Sharon
SharonAlbion park

Kate
KateSydney

Worries away!! Mint to stay ;)

We had a BIG problem with the level in our lounge..but not too BIG for Jon's supermen in timber flooring. They have done an excellent job with no fuss and no wastage of time. His quote was very competitive and quick and his work ethic even better. He was at hand to sort out any problem due to construct and we are very happy to have met him and his excellent team of workers.

Mat from Miranda
Mat from Miranda

Fast efficient and friendly!

The guys from Mint did a wonderful job installing my new floor - they turned up on time, doc what they said they would do and removed all the rubbish after they finished. Thanks again for s job well done. I have referred mint onto my family and friends.

Warren
WarrenSydney engadine

Mint plantation shutters

Thank you Mint my plantation shutters, they have given my house a new and modern look. My old blinds had to be almost completely closed for my family to enjoy our privacy. The plantation shutters apart from looking fantastic have natural light in but also enjoy my privacy. The finish is great and are a feature from both inside and out. Very happy Mint get my tick of approval. From quote to installation such a smooth process quick and effortless on my part.

Thank you again!

KA
KA

One very happy customer

Mint laid our floorboards last year and from research phase, through completion to after sales service they were excellent. I'm fussy and we have an old house yet they took it in their stride, were professional and even leveled our wonky floor. They also provided great advice on cleaning and protecting the floors. After this fantastic experience we used them to fit blinds throughout our whole house. They again provided great advice on style, colour and fittings. Thanks Mint you've transformed our house at an affordable price and for that we're grateful.

Scott
ScottSydney

Amazing result, fantastic service!

From start to finish the Mint team were first class! The wooden flooring has made a huge difference to our apartment and added value beyond our expectations. The quality of materials is amazing and the manner in which the job was dealt with from quoting, to installation and finishing, through to after sale service, was the best we've experienced from any trade.

Thanks Mint, we will definitely recommend your services!

JD
JD2 posts

Lisa M
Lisa MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Mint Floors & Shutters were just wonderful!

We have waited many years to get my timber flooring. Mint Floors & Shutters were just wonderful, the sales manager spent a lot of time with us and identified exactly what we wanted. The tradespeople were very polite, and did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend Mint Floors & Shutters. The result is a shiny beautiful floor, better that we were expecting. Next will be shutters with them! Thankyou Guys!
Reliable, Professional, Excellent Customer Service