Mint Telecom ADSL

Mint Telecom ADSL

4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (9) · No (0)
alio80
alio80Sydney, NSW

Amazing. Fantastic customer service

Great speed, honest feedback on the right product for us. Follow up and check in to see how everything is going. So glad we switched to a local call centre with people that know what they are doing. Thanks Kevin!

Karen15
Karen15Tasmania

Hassle free internet

Good customer service and helpful tips on where to get a modem. The internet speed is great and steady. No issues of dropping off during conference calls or failing downloads which makes working from home a breeze. Would highly recommend.

Risaharukai
RisaharukaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great connection and service

The Connection is really great and service is fantastic. I had an issue with the connection at first but even weekend they replied to me and fixed the connection. Great service

Karen
KarenNorth-East, TAS

Perfect connection

Wow MINT is hassle free! Support is phenomenal!Thank you so happy with the service and most importantly no drop outs at all! Impressive! For me to change providers is big!

Fantastic service

The best customer service of any ISP I've used. They're Tasmanian based, so you don't get put through to some overseas call centre. On the few occasions I've had any issue with my connection, Kelvin the customer service guy goes out of his way to sort it out for me. He's even responded to emails outside of standard opening hours. Very happy customer.

Start DateFebruary 2017
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Anon
AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service, Quick no hassle

Got disconnected early by existing Telco, spent 3+ hours talking to call centers around the world( no help)
found Mint and spoke to Kelvin who adv all costs and products, was set up with in 3 days.
So happy to speak to a human in AUS and was actually pleasantly surprised by being told service would not be great due to still being on ADSL(most others I spoke to tried to only sell me on their product) ..... have already told a friends and family

Rachael
RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's a miracle!!! I've found a BRILLIANT internet company!!!

Like phone companies, insurance companies and banks, I ALWAYS dread calling internet providers... Until I found Mint Telecom. What an amazing experience. From the first phone call, through to the informative advice, the technical help and the friendly, effective customer service - it was all so easy and pleasant. A special shout out to Kelvin and Josh who were so patient with me (and my severe lack of internet know-how!) and have helped improve my internet and phone connection beyond any other provider. Living in a semi-rural area with poor reception, and no NBN, other companies would find hurdle after hurdle, but nothing was too difficult or too trivial for Mint Telecom. I'd give them 6 stars if I could! #Minttelecomconvertforlife!!

Belli
BelliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not go anywhere else! Mint, Mint, Mint!!!

Cannot recommend them enough. Our rep was so so so helpful, easy to understand, used plain English not tech talk. Went out of their way to help, explain and save us money. Will never ever use anyone else again.

Best Customer Service

Looked at a few other providers, who are well known but all had the same rating in service. Found Mint Telecom and all the reviews were excellent. Phoned and spoke with Michael gave me the best option for what I needed and all was finalized this morning. Will recommend them

Honest

I am not a customer with Mint and here's why: When I rang and told them I wanted to sign up they were honest about the speeds my new property would likely get with a wired vs mobile internet at my new property, told me when I could expect NBN to my property and suggested I get back to them then but use an alternative in the meantime. Other companies have blatantly lied about the speeds I should expect/would get from them but Mint were refreshingly transparent even though it meant I didn't sign up with them today.

Mark. S
Mark. SCanberra 2600, ACT

Wish I had found MINT TELECOM earlier.

After a horrible service with Commander our business switched to Mint 2 months ago. If you want a stress free company to deal with with no overseas call centre Mint is the only telecom business to work with. Their answers to questions ether by phone or email are speedy and dealing with an Australian call centre is their biggest asset. Will be highly recommending Mint to other businesses and friends.

Best service ever!

Very honest company. I can always talk to the same person who has amazing customer service. They actually called me to tell me my internet was running slow the last couple of days and gave me tips on how to get it running back at the usual speed - I didn't even notice until the called to tell me!

Joz
JozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont bother with the big ones

Like Bunnings and Harvey Norman, the big companies waste your time and rip you off. Mint is small and gets on with the job. It DOES the job. Not like Optus and Telstra.

Ryan S
Ryan SWynyard

I'd say worth the wait, but there was no wait!

Geoff