Mint Telecom ADSL

• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)

Belli

BelliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not go anywhere else! Mint, Mint, Mint!!!

Cannot recommend them enough. Our rep was so so so helpful, easy to understand, used plain English not tech talk. Went out of their way to help, explain and save us money. Will never ever use anyone else again.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract Type6-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data

NoWay

NoWayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best ISP I've experienced

Had enough with Dodo for a number of years then decided to try Mint telecom out. They are so helpful in all aspects and telling you all the facts up front instead of just luring you in as another number. Honestly the best ISP I've experienced so far! Particularly their friendly and local sales team and the spot on yet lovely tech support!

Start DateDecember 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Best Customer Service

Looked at a few other providers, who are well known but all had the same rating in service. Found Mint Telecom and all the reviews were excellent. Phoned and spoke with Michael gave me the best option for what I needed and all was finalized this morning. Will recommend them

Start DateDecember 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type6-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Honest

I am not a customer with Mint and here's why: When I rang and told them I wanted to sign up they were honest about the speeds my new property would likely get with a wired vs mobile internet at my new property, told me when I could expect NBN to my property and suggested I get back to them then but use an alternative in the meantime. Other companies have blatantly lied about the speeds I should expect/would get from them but Mint were refreshingly transparent even though it meant I didn't sign up with them today.

Mark. S

Mark. SSydney

Wish I had found MINT TELECOM earlier.

After a horrible service with Commander our business switched to Mint 2 months ago. If you want a stress free company to deal with with no overseas call centre Mint is the only telecom business to work with. Their answers to questions ether by phone or email are speedy and dealing with an Australian call centre is their biggest asset. Will be highly recommending Mint to other businesses and friends.

Best service ever!

Very honest company. I can always talk to the same person who has amazing customer service. They actually called me to tell me my internet was running slow the last couple of days and gave me tips on how to get it running back at the usual speed - I didn't even notice until the called to tell me!

Joz

JozGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dont bother with the big ones

Like Bunnings and Harvey Norman, the big companies waste your time and rip you off. Mint is small and gets on with the job. It DOES the job. Not like Optus and Telstra.

Ryan S

Ryan SWynyard

I'd say worth the wait, but there was no wait!

Geoff

GeoffBrisbane

Six Star Service

Doug

DougSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

First rate service - Other ISPs should send their staff to Mint Telecom for training

Reliable Internet Service & Great Customer Support

Michael S.Mint Telecom

These Guys are Awesome!!!

Can I buy shares in Mint?? Customer service from Mint has been a 10/10. Their prompt feedback and great service should leave the other providers red faced.!!
Getting connected was a breeze and in the time frame quoted.
Had a couple of small drop outs, but before Id even had the chance to notice them Kelvin had contacted me with his troubleshooting guns out and emailed through the remedy.
Kelvin contacted me to let me know the nbn was now available to my house and Im now in the process of what will no doubt be an easy switch.
This is how a business should be run. Fingers crossed they dont get bought out!

Jack D

Jack DKANIVA

Note to Telstra.

MichMelb

MichMelbMelbourne

I chose to sign up with Mint Telecom due to Product Review (.com.au)

I chose to sign up with Mint Telecom due to Product Review (.com.au). Well worth it, including paying a bit more (previous TPG $59.99 --> $69.99)

Ric F

Ric FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unbelievably Great Service.

Went to Mint because they had such terrific reviews. Pricing was pretty damned good and it is Aussie based. Tried to get NBN here but the wireless signal was so bad I opted to change ISP anyway to ADSL Mint. Happy chappy now. Their attention to detail and lightning speed customer service blows me away! Never had anything as good before and I am stoked. I was having a problem getting the ADSL up and running and they rang me to find out why I wasn't up on air yet! The problem was 100% self inflicted- my fault. Kelvin and all the other team members from the CEO down provide the fastest, best quality customer service I have ever encountered! I have already started giving my friends the heads up on this exceptional company.

Ally

AllyMelbourne

Very happy with the service

Clara

ClaraSydney

Great connection and service in inner city Sydney.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

So happy with my switch!

I couldn't be happier with my recent switch to Mint Telecom. I came with a problem that my previous provider was not able to resolve in 3 months! Mint Telecom customer service had it isolated within a week! It is also a pleasure and relief that I consistently dealt with the same person, so we did not have to reinvent the wheel with every call. The quick and easily set up ADSL connection has a good speed with double the data allowance I had previously for the same price. If you are struggling with your current provider or simply looking for a reliable, efficient, friendly and helpful local company, I highly recommend Mint Telecom!

Ming

MingHurstville

Outstanding customer service

I had the ADSL connected yesterday and had trouble with MAC configurations (internal) phoned for help and a gentleman talked me through the process. The process was handled efficiently and I even got a SMS later that evening just to see if everything was working and if I was happy. The whole process from start to finish was handled with old fashion service. I am recommending to all my work colleagues.

Ming

MingSydney

Excellent customer service

Phoned and answered within three rings this morning, spoke to a gentleman who was very knowledgeable. I was treated with respect, not just a number. All my concerns were answered. I finished the call in a great mood. Thank you

August 29th 2018 Update: Customer service exceptional, couldn't be happier

I have an adsl connection and a land line. I experienced failure due to Telstra line fault. I got in contact with Mint Telecom and they were fantastic. The customer service is top shelf and the problem was solved in a short time frame, thus keeping the household calm. The overall package provided by Mint Telecom is the best I have ever experienced. Thank you