Mint Telecom ADSL

Mint Telecom ADSL (page 2 of 3)

Amazing customer service, efficiency & speed. How ISP's should be

Wow what service!!

Mint from the start have been personal, professional and completely trustworthy. Thanks Kelvin who makes me feel that there is never a silly question. Well done!!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

It was an amazing service

Nothing better to get the experiences with Mint telecom, especially with Mr. Kelvin - the Mint'ss customer care manager from every single email, question, requirement...
After longtime could not get the internet and phone, I found Mint, and he processed very fast, clear, great communication and effectiveness. After 2 weeks, everything settle down, and if I keep the last same company, may be next 2 months can not get.
Now I enjoy to use the internet service, and I learn a lot of management, communication, solution and It makes sinificant result
Thanks again Kelvin and his team

CarrieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Proceed with caution!

Carrie

Your summary: sounds plausible, although is not entirely accurate/truthful but thank you for taking the time to respond!

All the best for the future.

MungoCanberra

Truly awesome services

We would highly recommend Mint Telecom. In the current ISP market they truly stand out and the outstanding reviews and ratings on this site accurately reflect our experience. From first contact the customer service has been outstanding. The local customer service and support is friendly, timely and knowledgeable, even better than iinet before TPG takeover. Our ADSL changeover at two locations was painless and seamless. Since leaving TPG's iinet and Tangerine our connection speed and reliability have increased considerably.

Kelvin was truly awesome

Mel

MelPerth

Need more business like this

Had my ADSL transferred from Iinet, MINT was fast and honest, informing me the speed i will be getting and the time it take to transfer over. Message them on facebook in the middle of the night and get a reply. Fantastic service keep it up and will recommend to my friend and family

Kez

KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Who would have thought having ADSL connected in the 21st century could be this hard! I've never experienced more ineptness, terrible customer service and confusion from one of the biggest telcos in Australia and this continued for 5 weeks. Along comes Mint Telecom and saved my sanity. They managed to connect me in a week from my first contact with them and the connection is perfect. The team at Mint were so customer focused, did what they said they were going to do In the time frame promised. Thank you Mint Telecom!!!

Excellent customer service!

DanGeelong

Amazing service at a good price, can't fault them.

Dan

Thanks for your help too, I forgot your name, as I said fantastic all round result.

Graham P

Graham PVictoria

Exceptional customer service.

ozworld

ozworldAU

Amazing service

I got ADSL connected 2 months ago and it was very quick, only a couple of days. That was after being told by other providers that there wasn't even a spare port available to get connected. Connection is great, no problems whatsoever, with really quick turnaround time from any querys.

Sebastien

SebastienMelbourne

Awesome, friendly and efficient

This company may be small, but it's the best internet provider service I've had - friendly, helpful support and customer first attitude.

Anie

AnieMelbourne

Best Service!

SG3

SG3Box Hill South

Service that it second to none

Badbuffalo

BadbuffaloBrisbane

Excellent product and service

Everyone has a horror story of bad service from a telco. The team at Mint Telecom are different. They actually called me before the problem occurred and had it fixed! If you're fed up with overseas call centres and want to talk with people in Australia who actually help, then give Mint a go.

Ken H.

Ken H.Nhill, Vic

One step back, is two steps forward.

unk

unksydney

One of the best customer service

Mint Telecom could have one of the best customer service I have encountered. Very helpful and friendly and treats you like a person (unlike other providers)

Excellent customer service

Didn't have to wait ages on hold, consultant helps every step of the way. Even gave a tip that increased download speed ten-fold.
Certainly recommend mint telecom

Maryann

MaryannPerth, WA

Finally!!!

I've been in Oz for over 30 years and its the first time i've encountered a truly great service from a telecom company! I am so pleased I found this service provider! As true blue aussie service should be.. been telling my mates already! Thank u so much!!!

Amazing service

I can not fault Mint Telecom. Their customer service is second to none. I have never experienced such helpful friendly and timely service. They deserve every success.