Mint Telecom ADSL

Mint Telecom ADSL (page 3 of 3)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)

Maryann

MaryannPerth, WA

Finally!!!

I've been in Oz for over 30 years and its the first time i've encountered a truly great service from a telecom company! I am so pleased I found this service provider! As true blue aussie service should be.. been telling my mates already! Thank u so much!!!

Amazing service

I can not fault Mint Telecom. Their customer service is second to none. I have never experienced such helpful friendly and timely service. They deserve every success.

Full of good surprises!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Saved our community org thousands!!!

We switched over our phones and ADSL Internet provision to Mint six months ago, have saved us immediately over 30% on our phone and internet which is big dollars to a community organisation like ours. Phone and internet has been really reliable, and there responsiveness through set up and proactive organising of things was sooo different to our experience with Australia's largest telco. What i love is that we can pick up the phone or email and responses on the spot. As my staff and I aren't good at technical side of things the customer service on that side has been incredible.

David A

David APerth

Outstanding Experience With Mint

I became despondent with my existing provider (expensive, unreliable and poor customer service) so decided to switch to a new provider. Living in Perth I could have gone with a local provider but I'd heard positive things about Mint Telecom. Our decision to go with Mint has proved to be the right one, they offer a quality (and reliable) service, competitive pricing and most importantly an outstanding customer experience. Switching over to Mint was simple, made easy by their Australian based support team, and ongoing support is easily accessed when required. I get value for money with Mint and would recommend them to anyone considering a change.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Hi David, we do pride ourselves on our "local" Australian based service - we really test the limits with you though! Glad to hear everything is working as it should and thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback.
Cheers Michael

MrKareem33

MrKareem33Hobart

The best ISP in Tasmania, if you can connect with them do not hesitate