Christine

ChristineHobart, TAS

Brilliant provider with outstanding customer support

We recently moved to Mint after experiencing poor service from another provider and thank goodness we did! An amazing local company who provide an excellent product, teamed with fantastic customer service! Recommend to everyone - make the switch today!!

Start DateOctober 2019

Clay

ClaySydney

Sick of poor customer service with Telcos? Go with Mint Telecom!

Start DateApril 2019

Professional and Helpful

Setting up our Internet connection with Mint was easy and straightforward. From the start they were professional and friendly in all aspects when arranging our broadband connection and we have Wi-Fi connection to all of our devices.

Very friendly customer service team too.

Start DateOctober 2019
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Amazing communication between every involved at Mint.

The NBN tower is getting upgraded soon enough and the Mint team has been nothing but helpful in making sure we were up to date with our current situation, Since dropping our previous plan with another company, Mint welcomed us and have provided both good service and good customer service and deserve all the 5 stars they get.

Start DateJune 2018

Brett C.

Brett C.North-West & West coast, TAS

What a refreshing and pleasant team to deal with

Received what I was told
Back help BRILLIANT
great product .. great people
Why didn’t I do this years ago..
Kelvin and Michael and the whole team just work extremely well together nothing is a problem

Start DateSeptember 2019
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Great speed and awesome customer service

Cant recomend highly enough . I is great to be in tasmania and have 100% local service the speed is great and the follow up service is great . If you are looking for a local provider this is the company to go for

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Small efficient team, always on hand to help !!!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and we have never had any issues. Reliable fast service, and excellent customer service. Pricing is also very competitive.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

No problems

I've been with Mint Telecom for a long time now and never had a problem with the provided NBN router or their service. I've communicated through email with them and they've always responded very quickly. They've never left any questions unresolved and have always provided excellent customer service. All great reasons for me to stick with them.

Connection TypeI don't know
Claire

ClaireHobart, TAS

Incredible customer service

After my router died, the Mint Telecom team helped me attentively to get my WiFi running smoothly again. Customer service was incredible. They were immediately onto the issue, even while on the road! And I learned how important it is to have a good router – really helpful tips. Thank you Mint Telecom!

Start DateMarch 2019

Perfect

Just got connected today, and have to say, it was perfect from the start to the end, Michael and his team cannot be beaten on support and customer service, thanks again for all your help, will recommend to everyone i know, cheers Joe. G.

Start DateAugust 2019

DesignKinkSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good internet service, 100% uptime, very fast support

I have been using this service for 11 months and am extremely pleased by the quality of the service and support. I either have to have an amazingly good or amazingly bad experience before I can ever be bothered to write a review, I highly endorse Mint Telecom.

Start DateSeptember 2018

Smooth sailing

Easily the best customer service I’ve ever received from a telco. Quick turn around on connection and reliable speeds.

Had a problem connecting with my previous router and the service crew identified and provided a solution instantly.

Highly recommended.

Start DateMay 2019

Greg Baxendale

Greg BaxendaleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mint Telecom - incredible service!

Start DateAugust 2017
Contract Type12-month contract

Mint has been MINT

Great support to get everything set up for our first NBN connection. Michael provides all the support required for this technophobe to bring the household out of the dark ages.

Paul

Paul

A refreshing change

Believe it or not, there is a telco in Australia where the staff are knowledgeable, genuinely helpful and proficient in English. Keep up the good work Mint Telecom, you're leaving the big boys for dead.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Roy G.

Roy G.Darling Downs, QLD

Very satisfied overall

We have been connected through Mint Telecom for a couple months now. The personal service we received during setup and followup after that has been truely outstanding and greatly appreciated. The connection works perfectly.

Start DateMay 2019

So easy

I can't believe how easy it was to deal with Mint Telecom. After dealing with another nightmare provider I decided to research for a new ISP and stumbled across Mint Telecom. A quick phone call to customer service and we were on our way. Within a few hours I recieved a SMS to inform our NBN was connected. Michael was fantastic, I had my own router which he researched on my behalf to ensure it would be capable, not once was I hassled or coerced to purchase any additional products. I even received step by step information by email on how to set up my connection. I can not recommend this company enough.

Awesome service

Seemless services from the guys at Mint. From ordering my service, to NBN installation, the service tech being not only time but phoned ahead. Speed is spot on. Even when I went to connect at 6pm one evening I was even able to reach Mint to guide me through.

Start DateJune 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

Davona C.

Davona C.Sydney, NSW

Mint!

What can I say!! Mint is Mint. Top notch Customer Service, awesome assistance from Kelvin, Grant and Josh, nothing was too hard for them, answer all my questions (I had many LOL) I'm not tech savvy, so having Josh jump in and help me out was bonus in itself. The sign up process was easy and straightforward, the turn around time from my old provider disconnecting and Mint taking over was within hours which I thought was pretty fantastic.

Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Internet Service Provider

Start DateJuly 2017

Tezasked

NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

do mint have email addresses?

Hi Tez,
Email addresses from an ISP are not transferable so if you git an email address from us you wouldn't be able to keep it if you left us.
It doesn't make sense to us so we don't supply nor recommend this path. You are far better to get an email account with Gmail or Hotmail as they are both free and better than any email account from an ISP.

Thanks Michael.

DesignKink

Hi Tez, I can get you a permanent custom email address, through my web hosting business, use our contact form and I'll tell you more.

midgeasked

NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

if i were to sign up with mint on nbn Q1 can you get foxtel,fetch or netflix Q2 can you get a phone line Q3 can you use a telstra adsl 2+ as your nbn modem

Hi Midge,
Best to contact us directly to cover, but in simple terms:
1. Yes - you can get all these services directly from each provider.
2. Yes - plan details are on website (bundles section).
3. For some types of NBN you can use. But you can never use for voice as telstra lock the settings.

midge

thanks for the quick response,how long does it take to get up and running,i move into a new apartment in two weeks and it has nbn.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

If it's already installed then we can activate same day.
Best to contact us well in advance though as we can get it all ready and schedule to activate whenever required.

Rossasked

Hi there, after decades with Optus in Melbourne and an optnetnet.com.au email address, I moved to Mint Telecom when I came to live in Hobart. Great service, by the way. However without Optus broadband I lost the Optus email address and moved to Gmail just prior to moving to Tasmania. Problem is now I plan to visit China and China it appears has banned Google (and Gmail). I see from previous posts that you do not offer Mint email addresses, so looking for an option. Incidentally, Optusnet.com.au can be accessed in China so a cheap broadband (mobile) Plan is I think one option, and I can use again my old Optusnet email address if I go with Optus. Have you any suggestions. Thanks Ross (Howrah)

Hi Ross,
Interesting one. It looks like there are two simple options.
1. You can use a VPN so as to access Gmail (A quick google of how to use gmail in China will provide details); OR
2. Setup a different free email account that you can use temporarily. I.e. Hotmail appears to work in China and oyu could simply setup a rule to fwd emails from gmail to your Hotmail acct for that period.
Cheers
Michael

Ross

Thanks Michael, for the very prompt reply - could not read your 2nd option though. Google search reveals that China banned VPN in 2018, although commentators suggest they are more interested in their own citizens’ use and may not enforce visitor use - tread your own path. For a short 14 day tip may go cold turkey, however I will investigate a cheap Optus etc. Mobile broadband prepaid plan for 39 days and hook onto their email offerings (optusnet .com.au) which China does appear to allow. Thanks again.

Ross

Hi Michael, can read your option 2 - looks promising, so will investigate. Good service.

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Mint Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)

Mint Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)

Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Mint Telecom NBN 100 (Premium)

Mint Telecom NBN 100 (Premium)

Monthly Price $69.95$79.95