Mint Telecom NBN 100 (Premium)

Mint Telecom NBN 100 (Premium)

Small efficient team, always on hand to help !!!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and we have never had any issues. Reliable fast service, and excellent customer service. Pricing is also very competitive.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Greg Baxendale

Greg BaxendaleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mint Telecom - incredible service!

Start DateAugust 2017
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Nerissa

NerissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

What a fantastic company to deal with..

I have had so many problems in the past with other providers but I stumbled across Mint Telecom on the internet and check out their reviews and decided to contact them. From day one I have only dealt with one person yes that's right the same person not a different person every time. Kelvin has been fantastic he had me up and running on the NBN in couple of weeks and could give me answer's to what the problem was, which no other company over 18 months could do. Kelvin is very responsive, gives great advice, gives assistance where needed and keeps you updated. I now have great internet throughout my home many thanks.

Start DateMay 2019