Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
Part of Mint Telecom  4.9 (494)

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

Verifiedminttelecom.com.au

4 reviews · Statistics

100% · 40%

Adequate Speeds Yes (3) · No (0)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mint Telecom › NBN 100/40 (Fast+)4 reviews
Nip
NipTASHobart, TAS2 posts

great product, Excellent service

The product lives up to the promised speeds, and in my area it often exceeds the expected peak time speeds.
In particular I've not seen my download speeds drop below 90 Mbps and my uploads are often around the 32 Mbps even during peak hours.

Customer service is excellent. Their online chat via Facebook is particularly effective and responsive. Show details ·  1

Jesse
JesseSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  NBN 100/40

Customer Care has been a breath of fresh air

After making a decision to transfer my NBN service from a large, yet behemoth of a competitor, to Mint Telecom, I don't think I have felt any better. Their customer care and product knowledge has been absolutely outstanding, and while I do not do a lot of streaming or download large files, their 100/40mb 2TB limit has suited me well so far. Reliability of the connection has been really good, and I have only experienced dropouts here and there, but I guess I can't do too much about having FTTN. I haven't had any complaints or major issues with my service, but contacting Mint Telecom's customer care has truly been a breath of fresh air. Always enjoyed and loved supporting a smaller local company, and I'll continue to do so. Show details ·  1
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  NBN 100/40

First class service and top notch customer care

The best telco by a country mile. I've been with Mint for years and I can testify to the fact that they are by far the best telco in Australia. I've had terrible experience with other telcos and Mint saved my business a few years ago and I'm always amazed how pro-active and polite/professional they are. Put simply, Mint Delivers! Show reply
Tim
Tim
  Verified NBN 100/40

Very stable, good support

I have my business connection and home connection through Mint. Both connections have been up and running without dropout since they were setup 79 days ago.
I have also used Mint Telecom to supply internet and VOIP services to multiple clients, all without issue and Mint have provided great service to many of our customers.
Getting support is very easy, getting through on the phone always takes less than 5 minutes.
Many ISP's will not provide good assistance when it comes to complex phone number ports. Mint have completed a number of complex phone ports for our customers when they had unsuccessfully tried with various other ISP's. Show details ·  1