Mint Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)

Mint Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)

Claire

ClaireHobart, TAS

Incredible customer service

After my router died, the Mint Telecom team helped me attentively to get my WiFi running smoothly again. Customer service was incredible. They were immediately onto the issue, even while on the road! And I learned how important it is to have a good router – really helpful tips. Thank you Mint Telecom!

Start DateMarch 2019
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Wonderful nbn providers. Easy set up and great customer service

Very reliable connection, never had any problems.
Setting up was made very easy by customer service team, they were extremely helpful and easy to get in touch with.
I’m was extremely happy with how fast the connection was made and the modem arrived!
Would recommend this service to family and friends.
Thanks again guys!

Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Connection TypeI don't know
Sandra

SandraHobart, TAS

Best company to deal with!!!

I have to say that I am blown away by the customer service from this company and the modem came within 24 hours! Service was set up in 2 hours from when I called (but I had to wait for the lovely modem). No wait times for phoning into the company either. I had to cut ties with My Republic as they are absolutely horrifying to deal with and Mint Telecom came to save the day! Thank you!!!

Start DateFebruary 2019