Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

Ming

MingSydney

First class customer service

The customer service provided by the staff at Mint Telecom is second to none. The process of transitioning from ADSL to NBN was handled in a professional manner. I was guided through the process with patience (which I very much appreciated). Couldnt recommend highly enough.

Start DateAugust 2016
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Kurt

KurtSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally! A proper, customer focused ISP!

I have been with MINT for around 10 months now and cant speak highly enough of them. After previous years of ISP's providing mediocre service and internet speeds at best, these guys are phenomenal! Got a great initial deal for 50/20, then was informed the NBN wholesale price had changed so we would be dropped to the 25/12 plan. The process of informing me of the change and the reasons for it were transparent and reassuring. If you're questioning whether you should leave the big telcos, you should! MINT all the way.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Christine

ChristineHobart, TAS

Brilliant provider with outstanding customer support

We recently moved to Mint after experiencing poor service from another provider and thank goodness we did! An amazing local company who provide an excellent product, teamed with fantastic customer service! Recommend to everyone - make the switch today!!

Start DateOctober 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Brett C.

Brett C.North-West & West coast, TAS

What a refreshing and pleasant team to deal with

Received what I was told
Back help BRILLIANT
great product .. great people
Why didn’t I do this years ago..
Kelvin and Michael and the whole team just work extremely well together nothing is a problem

Start DateSeptember 2019
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Great speed and awesome customer service

Cant recomend highly enough . I is great to be in tasmania and have 100% local service the speed is great and the follow up service is great . If you are looking for a local provider this is the company to go for

No problems

I've been with Mint Telecom for a long time now and never had a problem with the provided NBN router or their service. I've communicated through email with them and they've always responded very quickly. They've never left any questions unresolved and have always provided excellent customer service. All great reasons for me to stick with them.

Connection TypeI don't know

Mint has been MINT

Great support to get everything set up for our first NBN connection. Michael provides all the support required for this technophobe to bring the household out of the dark ages.

Start DateJuly 2019
Data TypeCapped Data

So easy

I can't believe how easy it was to deal with Mint Telecom. After dealing with another nightmare provider I decided to research for a new ISP and stumbled across Mint Telecom. A quick phone call to customer service and we were on our way. Within a few hours I recieved a SMS to inform our NBN was connected. Michael was fantastic, I had my own router which he researched on my behalf to ensure it would be capable, not once was I hassled or coerced to purchase any additional products. I even received step by step information by email on how to set up my connection. I can not recommend this company enough.

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeWireless

teresaMid North Coast, NSW

value

I stumbled upon MINT. Made a phone call to enquire and was pleased with great personal service in english. Just a phone call away for assistance. I cant speak too highly of the service I received .

Start DateJune 2019
Connection TypeI don't know

my name is not Teresa
my name is warren smith!!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

No worries Warren! Your account name shows as Teresa for some reason.
Thanks for the feedback.
Cheers Michael

Kieran M.

Kieran M.Perth, WA

Great NBN transition

In moving from ADSL to NBN, Mint Telecom were able to facilitate the whole process from start to finish. A problem with the outside FTTC connection was resolved quickly without any interruption to our internet services. I have found their support personnel to be accessible, efficient and extremely helpful on all occasions.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Corinne

CorinneWA, 6959

Seamless move to nbn

I had been avoiding doing anything about moving to the nbn, but Mint made it really easy and did a great job from start to finish. They listened to my concerns and questions, and resolved them right away. They suggested an appropriate plan based on likely speeds in our area, checked my current modem (incompatible with nbn) and offered me a pre-configured modem. The modem arrived on time, the cutover happened on time, and the modem worked perfectly from the very start. I'm very happy with Mint and recommend them to anybody who wants a seamless move to the nbn.

Phuc Truong

Phuc Truong

A rough start, but satisfying experience.

TL;DR: Excellent and experienced staffs, be patient and helpful with you. nbn speed is as promised currently.
I switched to Mint from another company. However, the last one was too slow and incompetent and did not even free my nbn port for Mint. Mint has been very helpful and understanding with the situation, guided me through every step. Mint has very experienced staffs and I believe they know things in the industry very well. After 5 days fighting with the previous company, I finally connected to Mint this morning and the speed is as promised. I hope this one will be a worthy experience.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Rescued by Mint Telecom

For 10 days I was without internet and the provider I was with was unable to rectify the problem. Within days of moving over to Mint, the problem was resolved. The technician and client support communicated with me clearly and with transparency via email. I am very impressed and there has been no dropouts or problems with the service.

David7321

David7321Devonport

Top service

I switched over3 days ago ,from the time of my first phone call to being conected was 4 hours .not days
The service team were great to deal with and all questions answered.
Speeds are good for what i am paying for
Keep up the good work.

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeWireless
Dan

DanLaunceston, TAS

Great local company!

Really amazed by the customer service that I received. Great products at very reasonable prices.

Have not had any issues at all and I would happily recommend this internet’s provider.