Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (98%) · No (2%)
Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great local service, with a sense of humour

Just joined after finally giving up on my ADSL.
NBN box arrived in 2 business days (tracked with email updates), and when I had some problems connecting it to my router (due to a faulty NBN ethernet cable), Mint walked me through the troubleshooting process with patience, clarity and even some humour. Connection speeds were tested straight away and they delivered as promised. These guys are great at what they do. Try them.

Start DateSeptember 2020
Neil Y.

Neil Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer service and reliable NBN

Its my first experience of an ISP that tells me when they have detected problems rather than having to contact them! I had a faulty NBN box but Mint handled it superbly. I never had to wait for more than 5 minutes to speak to a knowledgeable and helpful team member and they resolved the issue via NBN quickly. I really don't miss those days of waiting 45 minutes to speak to someone overseas who has no clue about how to fix an issue...

Start DateFebruary 2020

Fantastic customer support!

Have been with Mint for just over 3 months now and they are hands down the best in terms of customer service. No frustrating conversation with outsourced call centres, just direct, useful responses from local staff members who know what they are doing. Not to mention stable speed and reliable connections. Can't complaint!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Alan R

Alan RIllawarra, NSW

Don't get sick or go to hospital

Been with them 18 months not so good service. Wife went to hospital forgot to pay on the day then cut us of 2 days later. Thanks a lot no more not even an email to say overdue.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Kim S

Kim SSydney, NSW

Best internet company

Mint are miles ahead of other companies: customer service is 10/10, you ring their number, a human answers & deals with your query. No fobbing off to someone else. They follow up too! I am old & not techno-savvy.....Mint are perfect & give simple explanations.

Rhett

RhettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Class !!!! Take note Tesltra

I couldn’t be happier with Mint and your service to execute was first class, so many thanks. As a result I’ve referred you to family and friends. Perfect option for your internet service

Great Service

I can't speak of Mint high enough. They are very easy to call & speak to someone straight away. Good knowledge of products & help me choose best for our family. Internet it self is great, know issues at all. Thanks Mint very happy customer

Start DateJuly 2020
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO FAR SO GOOD

Had some problems in first week but the backup was great and now sorted. That's what all service should be like, prompt response from experts. THANK YOU. I would recommend Mint.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed to Mint when I moved and I can't be happier.

GraemeD

GraemeDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far Faultless

After reviewing Internet providers on the product review website I decided to use Mint even though they were based in Hobart and we live on the Gold Coast. Mint organised the broadband to NBN transition, we also changed ISPs at the same time. I was going to source my own modem, but the cost from Mint was similar to other providers and as it was pre programmed with Mint settings, this no doubt proved advantageous.

The installation and changeover was seamless and the initial contact with Mint professional. After some 3 weeks now there has not been any issues. So refreshing after using other providers.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
glebegal

glebegalSydney, NSW

Excellent internet speed & awesome (local) after sales service!

Streamlined Service and Prompt Support

My experience with getting the NBN set up with Mint was unlike any experience I have had before with a telecommunication company. Very friendly, knowledgable staff and their customer service is second to none. The man I spoke to recommended a great modem, informing me of the price range and where I could purchase it, then when I had an issue with the NBN box at my house, Mint were straight onto it - responding within minutes ... and on a Sunday too! I love the fact that they are locally based in Hobart so you know you are also supporting an Australian company who know the area. Pricing is very competitive and worth it for the reliable customer service alone. Highly recommended!

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service When Needed

Having been with a less than helpful ISP for several years it is a relief to find a local company prepared to provide expert help when needed . Mint helped me in my crusade to prove that we could get nbn wireless as we could see the tower from our front window but being on a large property the nbn map based our suitability on the top of our drive 100 metres from the house! Other providers said we HAD to accept satellite! Mint made the obvious enquiries! Even the free VOIP phone service is better than the old copper line that was costing us $35 a month. Shame they don't do energy!!

Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeCapped Data

Great service throughout

Great service throughout, immediate responses to any help requests and knowledgeable staff able to address questions promptly from their tasmania based call centre.
Connection speeds a serious improvement on our previous set up.
Overall great experience.

Mike

MikeHobart, TAS

Makes everything easy

I had a technical issue mint helped me get it back up and running in matter of days. Where i was with tpg it had taken me a month to get it fixed before. All the guys there are super helpful why would i need to go anywhere else

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Shari

ShariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very reliable company

Mint telecom have been so lovely to deal with. Their staff have been very patient and talked me through how to connect my old modem at our new house. No issues with connection either. Friendly customer service staff. A great Australian based company.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Data TypeCapped Data
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Premium Service. Enough said!

If you are tired of dealing with wasted phone calls, incorrect billing, poor service, and constant interruptions then MINT is the answer. Purchased my own router and signed up with no hassles. The NBN service is actually very good for what it is. Customer service is spot on, and MINT representatives contact you when service is impacted and assist with any technical issues! Static IP included!And they give you a $50 discount for anyone that signs over and mentions your name.
Service has been impacted less than a handful of times, and has been solved promptly without headaches.
I hope MINT is here to stay because I don't intend on changing again.

Jack S.

Jack S.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic customer service and no issues

I've had no issues with internet connectivity. Mint answered a lot of initial questions to help me get set up at a new house. Really knowledgable staff, very quick to respond.

Start DateMarch 2020
Ilya

IlyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Very reliable service, personally have never had any speed issues with them.
Customer service is A+, very responsive and helpful with the whole process. Really good people to deal with. Australian based as well which is important to me. I highly recommend them.

Excellent service and support

I am very happy with our Mint NBN service. The installation process was easy with good support from Mint staff to quickly iron out any initial glitches. The service has proved top class. I appreciate they have monitored our NBN usage and advised keeping the 25M service with our usage not needing a 50M plan. I appreciate that their support staff all seem to be technically minded, able to assist me, and can give appropriate advice and can make decisions when contacted by email, phone, or messenger. They have come back to us after a couple of months to check and ensure no problems. I could not hope for a better provider.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)