Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (97%) · No (3%)
Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed to Mint when I moved and I can't be happier.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
GraemeD

GraemeDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far Faultless

After reviewing Internet providers on the product review website I decided to use Mint even though they were based in Hobart and we live on the Gold Coast. Mint organised the broadband to NBN transition, we also changed ISPs at the same time. I was going to source my own modem, but the cost from Mint was similar to other providers and as it was pre programmed with Mint settings, this no doubt proved advantageous.

The installation and changeover was seamless and the initial contact with Mint professional. After some 3 weeks now there has not been any issues. So refreshing after using other providers.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
glebegal

glebegalSydney, NSW

Excellent internet speed & awesome (local) after sales service!

Connection TypeWireless
Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Streamlined Service and Prompt Support

My experience with getting the NBN set up with Mint was unlike any experience I have had before with a telecommunication company. Very friendly, knowledgable staff and their customer service is second to none. The man I spoke to recommended a great modem, informing me of the price range and where I could purchase it, then when I had an issue with the NBN box at my house, Mint were straight onto it - responding within minutes ... and on a Sunday too! I love the fact that they are locally based in Hobart so you know you are also supporting an Australian company who know the area. Pricing is very competitive and worth it for the reliable customer service alone. Highly recommended!

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service When Needed

Having been with a less than helpful ISP for several years it is a relief to find a local company prepared to provide expert help when needed . Mint helped me in my crusade to prove that we could get nbn wireless as we could see the tower from our front window but being on a large property the nbn map based our suitability on the top of our drive 100 metres from the house! Other providers said we HAD to accept satellite! Mint made the obvious enquiries! Even the free VOIP phone service is better than the old copper line that was costing us $35 a month. Shame they don't do energy!!

Connection TypeWireless
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeCapped Data

Great service throughout

Great service throughout, immediate responses to any help requests and knowledgeable staff able to address questions promptly from their tasmania based call centre.
Connection speeds a serious improvement on our previous set up.
Overall great experience.

Mike

MikeHobart, TAS

Makes everything easy

I had a technical issue mint helped me get it back up and running in matter of days. Where i was with tpg it had taken me a month to get it fixed before. All the guys there are super helpful why would i need to go anywhere else

Shari

ShariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very reliable company

Mint telecom have been so lovely to deal with. Their staff have been very patient and talked me through how to connect my old modem at our new house. No issues with connection either. Friendly customer service staff. A great Australian based company.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Data TypeCapped Data
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Premium Service. Enough said!

If you are tired of dealing with wasted phone calls, incorrect billing, poor service, and constant interruptions then MINT is the answer. Purchased my own router and signed up with no hassles. The NBN service is actually very good for what it is. Customer service is spot on, and MINT representatives contact you when service is impacted and assist with any technical issues! Static IP included!And they give you a $50 discount for anyone that signs over and mentions your name.
Service has been impacted less than a handful of times, and has been solved promptly without headaches.
I hope MINT is here to stay because I don't intend on changing again.

Jack S.

Jack S.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic customer service and no issues

I've had no issues with internet connectivity. Mint answered a lot of initial questions to help me get set up at a new house. Really knowledgable staff, very quick to respond.

Ilya

IlyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Very reliable service, personally have never had any speed issues with them.
Customer service is A+, very responsive and helpful with the whole process. Really good people to deal with. Australian based as well which is important to me. I highly recommend them.

Contract Type12-month contract

Excellent service and support

I am very happy with our Mint NBN service. The installation process was easy with good support from Mint staff to quickly iron out any initial glitches. The service has proved top class. I appreciate they have monitored our NBN usage and advised keeping the 25M service with our usage not needing a 50M plan. I appreciate that their support staff all seem to be technically minded, able to assist me, and can give appropriate advice and can make decisions when contacted by email, phone, or messenger. They have come back to us after a couple of months to check and ensure no problems. I could not hope for a better provider.

Sarah H.

Sarah H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Our NBN connection with Mint Telecom has been great and incredibly reliable, got it hooked up just in time for us to start working from home due to COVID-19 lockdown. Customer service is second to none, very proactive, we were convinced to go with these guys after seeing reviews on this website and very glad that we did.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, customer orientated company

Mint is a customer service orientated company based locally which I needed when I recently had the NBN connected.
I brought my own modem and stuffed up the installation and connection to the internet. I called them, got to talk to someone in Hobart, got instant help and was soon set up and ready to go.
I recommend them highly.

Smhan

SmhanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stable internet. Never had any problems reaching them at all.

Installation experience: I reached out to them on the live chat in the morning, an agent called me to setup my account immediately and even gave me specific advice on which modem, and help with getting connected. The same day by 4pm I was online. Internet service: not a heavy user so never had any problems streaming on my smart TV or phone. Customer service: they've gone above and beyond, even taking the time to reach out and make sure our internet is working fine. Definitely worth the extra $9 compared to other NBN providers.

AUSTRALIAN & SIMPLE = HAPPY

I had the NBN connected with MINT Telecom. They answer the phone within a few rings. You speak with the right person with no wait times and everything is easy.
My connection stopped working. I rang them went straight through, booked to be fixed. Was fixed. That SIMPLE.
Internet is working as specified.

Honestly I actutally don’t know of any other service for phone/internet/electrical/water etc this good.

You won’t be disappointed with their high level of service.

Julio Rego

Julio RegoSydney, NSW

Great company to deal with. Brilliant customer service

I have been with Mint for a few months now. I found the service to be fantastic. They make the provider I was with look like it never got out of the dark age. Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful customer service. I experienced a few drop outs and outages but these were on the NBN company side. Mint customer service were great, dealing with NBN and keeping me informed. They also advised on upgrading the router I had been using from the previous provider and this has brought significantly stronger and stable internet.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Who knew service could be this good?

With my previous ISP I had to wait over an hour to get support and the speeds were poor. Heard about Mint Telecom and gave them a call. Spoke to someone straight away who was fantastic in advising what I needed, what could be done and when. Signed up to the Standard package.
Not being IT savvy I had needed support from Mint to reconfigure router and get online which they provided with patience and efficiency. Now fully connected and enjoying excellent download and upload speeds.

I'd recommend them to anyone looking for an ISP.

Neil

NeilHobart, TAS

The best service

Have been with Mint for a few years and have always appreciated the great support. I lost my NBN connection today. Phoned Mint who answered immediately and diagnosed a modem meltdown. Within 2 hours I had bought a new one and set it up thanks to modem specific instructions emailed from Mint. I wouldn't be with anyone else.

Start DateNovember 2016
Rohan

RohanSydney, NSW

Great customer service and delivery!

Fantastic level of customer service, way ahead of most other Internet providers. The team is extremely professional, friendly and helpful. The turnaround time to get the internet up and running was outstanding!I was quoted a potential time period of 20-25 days from another ISP, Mint had me up and running in less than 24 hours!

Hi Rohan,
That's certainly a little bit faster than the alternative! Great to hear we were able to get it sorted for you before Easter and really appreciate you making the time to provide us with the feedback.
Cheers