Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
Part of Mint Telecom  4.9 (494)

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

Verifiedminttelecom.com.au
4.9

76 reviews · Statistics

97% · 742 · 3%

Adequate Speeds Yes (69) · No (1)
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mint Telecom › NBN 25/5 (Basic+)76 reviews
Kim F.
Kim F.TASHobart, TAS2 posts
  NBN 25/5

Moved house and they were there for us

Helpful, great understanding know they will be there for you and "LOCAL" hey guys well done again and again... Show details ·  1
Adam
AdamTASHobart, TAS
  Verified NBN 25/5

I recommend this provider - great customer service, easy process and it worked

Ordered our service through Mint Telecom and everything happened as they described. Easy to communicate with, and importantly, the internet service is working as it should. I'd recommend this provider, especially if you value customer service and the ability to talk to someone easily. Show details ·  1
Jolie
JolieTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS
  NBN 25/5

Amazing service & amazing team!

When I first joined with Mint Telecom in 2022 I had issues setting up my modem and connecting the internet, Micheal and Alexander were helping me via messenger at 6pm at night trying to help me set it up to which I was successfully able to do with their help! I was so impressed with the service especially being so late in the night. The communication is always amazing, I can not fault the team and the service. Show details ·  1
Kelvin
KelvinTASHobart, TAS

Perfect

Does exactly what the sales person said it would do. Show details ·  1
James
JamesTasmania
  NBN 25/5

Fantastic locally based customer service

From the initial enquiry regarding a replacement NBN connection to commissioning the new service, Mint has been awesome to deal with. They use a Messenger based service which is monitored all the hours you require. This can be accessed for customer service or technical assistance and the results are quick... within a minute in most cases!
Highly recommend Mint if you are tired of the big-box providers and their empty promises (as we were) Show details ·  1
JMB
JMBTASHobart, TAS
  NBN 25/5

VERY happy we changed to Mint!

We moved house and had a frustrating experience attempting to change things over with our old provider, so we asked for suggestions on our local area’s Facebook group. Many people recommended Mint Telecom, so we called and were really impressed with the help and advice given. Our service has been all set up for a while now, with absolutely no problems at all, and we’ve found Mint’s communication to be exceptional. Show details ·  1
Tony
TonyTasmania
  NBN 25/5

So happy to be with a local company

Cannot fault the service, the range of plans and the helpfulness when setting up my internet, plus great advice on purchasing the right router. Totally happy Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaTASHobart, TAS2 posts
  NBN 25/5

Fabulous service, terrific pricing, local company - very happy

In the couple of months we have had Mint, we have had no problems whatsoever (no dropouts or issues).
We switched to Mint because they have a very good selection of plans and great pricing.
Mint offers excellent customer service and customer care and great follow-up.
With Mint being a local company, we can contact them easily by phone without long delays.
Thank you, Mint! Show details ·  2
Debbie
Debbie2 posts
  NBN 25/5

I'm so happy with service

Right from the first conversation, I have been very happy with advice & talking me through the set up.
Ive never had any problem with internet drop out & its been reliable. Show details ·  2
Sammi
SammiVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomparably Excellent Customer Service

The customer service I've received from Mint is second to none. They far exceed any other company when it comes to communication. They follow up promptly, reach out when they notice an issue, are diligent with retrieving answers and patient when it came to me asking questions. Very friendly, very helpful. Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
crowdywendy
crowdywendyNSWMid North Coast, NSW3 posts
Nathan
NathanTASHobart, TAS
  Verified NBN 25/5

After years with the big providers, happy to be here

Spent years with the popular providers, which was fine until it wasn’t. Changed to Mint a couple of months ago and am happy to say that I will not be going back. The fact you can pick up the phone and get onto someone within seconds that is sitting in an office in Salamanca is worth the few dollars a month difference. That, and it’s great to support local business. Show details ·  1
Josephine S.
Josephine S.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Amazing consistent customer service

I have three separate accounts with mint telecom two for restaurants and a personal Internet package. My experience with mint has been exemplary there are never long wait times to call for support and the support that is received is highly detailed very efficient and consistent. I generally end up speaking to the same people and they care about the service and they make sure that you have your enquiry resolved 100%. I have had no issues with my service and that is the reason I have three different accounts with them because they are far better than any other service I've had to date would recommend to anyone and do Show details ·  1
Brittney
BrittneyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Outstanding Customer Service

The NBN service is good, I haven’t had any issues with the connection and had no issues with the set up. Kelvin is easy to get a hold of, responsive, and goes above and beyond to make sure there are no issues. Would highly recommend this service. Show details ·  1
fchamber
fchamberVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  NBN 25/5

The correct package for me

All my contact with Mint has been first rate.
Their communication cannot be faulted right the original contact through to connection and after sales follow up.
Service with reliability should be their motto.
Well Done. Show details ·  1