Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (51) · No (1)

Excellent customer service. After a frustrating experience with a major telco, a friend recommended Mint to me. Mint had the issue solved, and internet up and running on the day. Fast communication, friendly, and competitively priced. Can’t fault them.

Lee
Lee

Well deserving of 5 stars!

Called Mint Telecom in the morning, everything was up and running smoothly by lunchtime! Really friendly bunch and I love that emails are replied to so quickly :) So far so good, excellent wifi speeds even on the Basic plan in the evenings!

Melanie Jonker
Melanie Jonker Launceston, TAS

Exceptional customer service

Great NBN service reception and great customer service from staff based in Hobart. I received super service when first connecting my NBN service. Kelvin was so patient and helpful. So glad to support a local business. Thank you!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+) compares to other Internet Service Providers

customer
customer

The best service ever

I live far away from the nearest switch. It was to hard for everybody else, but Mint Telecom made it fantastic and in fact best ever! Once you try them you will stay with them. Head and shoulder above others!!

What a relief!

Ok. We’re seniors but reasonably tech savvy. We’ve been trying to install NBN for several weeks. We live in an apartment block with fibre to the basement.
The connection process is relatively simple but two ISPs were unable to achieve it.
Calls to service centres produced people with limited language skills and non-existing tech skills located in the Phillipines.
Called MINT! Wow! They understood all the detail of our issue. They gave accurate advice they’re located in Hobart.
Within 5 days of us signing up (including one weekend) we were connected!
They messaged to check how things were going, they answered residual questions.
This ISP is Mint!

Farrago
Farrago

And they personally answer their phone with no time on hold- amazing!

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Great customer service and reliable

Was recommended to Mint by a friend. The transition was so easy and the local support was amazing. So great to speak to a lovely local willing to help us with our set up even on a Sunday. Thank you Grant! Would highly recommend Mint to everyone. No drop outs or connection issues thus far! Happy customers!

Shee
SheeHobart, TAS

It's SUPER!

Satisfied with the Internet speed so far and the Internet connection set up was smooth, quick and easy - thanks to Michael for assisting and Kelvin for the plan recommendation. We are H A P P Y with Mint! I'll definitely recommend this to all my friends.

MXCD_1910
MXCD_1910Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stable service, consistent speeds

When I first contacted Mint as an IP, they were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Their setup and instructions to install the modem were simple to follow, and took no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Mint have provided a stable service, where previously I was used to consistent dropouts in service from other providers. Also, the NBN 25 plan is excellent for 2 adults in a WFH situation. For online gaming, it has had no issues.
I would recommend Mint to any Australian looking for a good, reliable Australian IP.

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great price

Cannot fault any part of our dealings with Mint Telecom - had issues with my router (provided by me and not Mint) they were very happy to help me through the connection process and were very good at following up to make sure everything was working

Would highly recommend

LozFromOz
LozFromOzHobart, TAS

Brilliant connection, fantastic service

The team at Mint are super helpful, even diagnosing a connection problem with a different company's service - this made me switch to Mint. They answer the phone quickly, are very patient and knowledgeable, and made it easy to switch. The connection has been excellent, the speed is exactly what we need and we've had no problems with it.

Martin
MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great local service, with a sense of humour

Just joined after finally giving up on my ADSL.
NBN box arrived in 2 business days (tracked with email updates), and when I had some problems connecting it to my router (due to a faulty NBN ethernet cable), Mint walked me through the troubleshooting process with patience, clarity and even some humour. Connection speeds were tested straight away and they delivered as promised. These guys are great at what they do. Try them.

Neil Y.
Neil Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer service and reliable NBN

Its my first experience of an ISP that tells me when they have detected problems rather than having to contact them! I had a faulty NBN box but Mint handled it superbly. I never had to wait for more than 5 minutes to speak to a knowledgeable and helpful team member and they resolved the issue via NBN quickly. I really don't miss those days of waiting 45 minutes to speak to someone overseas who has no clue about how to fix an issue...

Fantastic customer support!

Have been with Mint for just over 3 months now and they are hands down the best in terms of customer service. No frustrating conversation with outsourced call centres, just direct, useful responses from local staff members who know what they are doing. Not to mention stable speed and reliable connections. Can't complaint!

Alan R
Alan RIllawarra, NSW

Don't get sick or go to hospital

Been with them 18 months not so good service. Wife went to hospital forgot to pay on the day then cut us of 2 days later. Thanks a lot no more not even an email to say overdue.

Kim S
Kim SSydney, NSW

Best internet company

Mint are miles ahead of other companies: customer service is 10/10, you ring their number, a human answers & deals with your query. No fobbing off to someone else. They follow up too! I am old & not techno-savvy.....Mint are perfect & give simple explanations.

Read more reviews - page 2See all Mint Telecom reviews