Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (98%) · No (2%)

Mat H.Hobart, TAS

Above and beyond

Now I'm no tecko head I'll give it a go as far as I can but when I get stuck I'm maybe not the most patient unlike the lads at mint who talked my 12 yr old lad through what needed to be done to get the new Google nest up and running. Amazing service and my internet never misses a beat with mint.

Start DateSeptember 2017
Mat H.

This is the second time I've left a review the 1st was after my house move and I was without internet for only 5 hours. You lot have the very best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you.

TassieKel

TassieKelHobart, TAS

Easy, seemless transition from my other provider!

Kelvin was very helpful and the transition from my old provider was super fast and easy. Instructions were clear, cost is super valuable and we are very happy with the speed.

Connection TypeI don't know
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Excellent experience with all aspects!

Customer service from the get go has been exceptional. The product has been great so far with better performance than our last provider with no drop outs especially with everyone home during COVID19.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Get what you pay for, and great service!

From being able to start the process of changing from Belong (who were giving me no more than 7mb down and 0.7 up) simply and efficiently on Facebook Messenger to delivery of modem and activation of the service, I have been very impressed with Mint. Sometimes it pays to go small, it seems!

Sam26

Sam26South-East, TAS

The best nbn company I have dealt with by far, there was zero hassle and I was connected within 6 hours!

Connection is great zero drop outs and can use multiple devices at once without any lag!
I highly recommend mint to anyone that wants to get the best of both worlds fast internet for a cheap price!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Unbelievable service considering we spent 11 weeks trying to connect with another provider. We rang the guys at MInt and they where so helpful, within a couple of days nbn had been organised to come out and within the week we had internet, had no problems with drop out and good internet speed. Thanks, you guys rock.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateMay 2020
Nally

NallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service!

Phenomenal service! Zero drop outs and the connection is extremely reliable!

The best thing about Mint Telecom is their Customer service! I get through any-time (even on weekends)! Really happy with their service!

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Bec B.

Bec B.North-West & West coast, TAS

All smiles Here!!

Mint is spot on. No mucking around and easy to get connected. The service works great in our remote small town!! Speeds have been great!! No troubles here...Smiles all round!!! Thanks Mint.

Start DateMay 2020

The Market Differentiator

When it comes to NBN, there are plenty of options out there, including many big named providers. In the end they are providing a similar product wrapped around their version of the service. This is where Mint differentiates from the rest, being a truly customer focused provider and having their customer service onshore makes a huge difference.

Example: had a friend who was moving houses and had initially signed up with TPG. His connection date kept getting pushed out and he was going to have to wait at least a month. Luckily he told me this and after referring him to Mint, he was connected within 48 hours.

Highly recommend them, they are helpful and and very proficient.

Start DateJanuary 2020

Liz

LizRivett 2611, ACT

Great service and customer support

Excellent customer service - friendly and professional. The NBN was set up the very same night after several hours. I was surprised at how fast my housemate and I got our internet connected.

So Helpfu And Quick

Brilliant service with Mint Telecom. Never had any major dramas from setup to usage. Even the slightest issue with business or home connection they are so helpful in getting this rectified. Can contact via messenger and there is always someone that will reply within minutes. So helpful and great knowing they are always there even in the evening. Wouldn't go with any other provider.

Start DateJuly 2018
Michael S.Mint Telecom

Great service and customer care!

The team at Mint have been very helpful in setting up my new home broadband service. I have received advice on selecting a modem and installing the modem. I have had good after care, with follow up emails addressing billing inquiries and also checking in on how the service has been. I have had support from them in contacting NBNco to come and fix the NBN connection.

Jeff D.

Jeff D.New South Wales

Michael @ Mint Telecom is awesome. And everyone else!

Michael was so friendly, patient, and personal on the phone when I signed up for 50/20 NBN from Mint Telecom. I wasn't here for the installation, but my partner says that guy was friendly and professional too. So glad I chose Mint Telecom -- I'll be recommending them to anyone who asks.

Josephine S.

Josephine S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unparallelled Customer Service

Signed up for fast NBN package for my cafe. Every call and interaction has been clear and customer service provided unlike any other ISP I have dealt with before. The follow through, the helpful nature of the reps, the knowledge. I can't fault it. Never have to wait long for calls to be answered. My modem came pre-programmed so it was plug and play. I've had zero issues. So happy will be converting my home account.

Start DateJanuary 2020
PT73

PT73Hobart

Fantastic customer service

Changed to Mint recently.
Customer service has been outstanding. Company spontaneously contacted is regarding our service dropping out (a problem that existed with previous provider also) and came up with a possible solution for us. Very impressed. Change over and account set up was seamless.

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Finally A Decent Telco

Have had Mint Standard Plus plan for a couple of months now and couldn't be happier with it. Easy installation, terrific customer service. Speed totally fine for a 2 person household. Feels good to support a local Tassie business rather than a giant company that couldn't give a rats.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateFebruary 2020
Ray

RaySydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very happy with Mint Telecom as my NBN provider. Phenomenal response time when contacted with anything from an issue to a general question. Above and beyond with advice on equipment and set up. I highly recommend Mint Telecom.

Best Customer Service Hands Down

We have a home and two businesses all connected with Mint Telecom. They go above and beyond with their customer service and could not fault them. Switched from one of the big providers who were terrible at customer service. We have had one outage since signing up and it was acknowledged through an informative txt and rectified quickly. 10/10

Start DateAugust 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled

Mint Telecom is perfect

I have just had my NBN connected and wasn’t sure who to use as an ISP and after looking online I saw Mint Telecom had great reviews with customer service and ease of use so I chose them to try over all the big companies like Optus, Telstra etc and I am glad I did as I have found them to be fantastic and for anyone who finds customer service to be important then please give Mint Telecom a go

Data TypeCapped Data
Trudi Dwyer

Trudi DwyerHobart, TAS

The staff were incredible so helpful even when out of hours.

Great connection and service better than I have experienced in many years. They were there last minute and when all other companies were out of hour they helped out. The best customer service I have had for as long as I can remember.