Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (98%) · No (2%)

Very Solid Internet and Employees!

We moved into our first rental and after scouring through internet companies for hours we chose Mint and have had nothing but positive interactions with them! Every employee we have spoken to is fantastic, polite, and professional. The internet is amazing and has had no connection problems and has great speed. Upload/download is great and basically on the mark for what we are supposed to be getting with our plan. They have checked in with us a few times in the two months we've had them so far and it's amazing! It's nice having such a great company for our internet and it has made moving seamless. Anyone who asks me who they should use for internet; I've been recommending Mint! You guys are awesome!

Great Australian based Internet Provider

Great NBN service works perfect!
Easy initial connection
Great communication via phone and email.
Great value internet plans
Australian owned and based! No foreign call centres!
Support Australian business and Workers

Samuel C.

Samuel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Very happy :-)

Great service and awesome support. I love that they check in on there customers. Do yourself a favour and give Mint a try! Glad I did it’s been the best decision.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Jeff D.

Jeff D.New South Wales

Poor customer service

Their internet is fine. [name removed]'s customer service could be much better if he simply improved his tone. It takes so little effort to sound empathetic and kind when service goes down. But he saw nothing wrong with leaving out words like "please" or empathetic phrases like "sorry to hear that." That's such a basic principle of humanity, and yet he refused to acknowledge it.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Best provider with top class service

I have been with Mint with 8 months now and the only regret I have is why didn’t to move them sooner. Better late than never, I really like their service, support team and consistent speed and most importantly their genuine willingness to help customers is flawless.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateDecember 2019

Great support from the Mint Team

Michael and his team did a great job setting up my new NBN account and getting me started. They made a typically frustrating and time consuming process very simple and easy!!

Very Happy with Mint Telecom

I switched to Mint telecom because I was unhappy with my current provider plus the fact that it is a local company with good reviews on Product Review. Helping me through NBN set up and Mint connection was hassle free. The team helped me right along the way and answered any queries I had. Can't recommend them highly enough, especially for older people like me who are not completely convergent with new technology.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service. Internet which simply works

* Easy to switch from Telstra(after 18 months of trouble).
* One call a week later onto a reliable service. So impressed with how quickly it happened.
* With no wait time on the phone.
* Why did I pick Mint. They are LOCAL. Support LOCAL the service is simply amazing.

Susan

Susan

Superb customer service

After years of being fed up with other incompetent providers I was recommended to contact Mint Telecom by a friend, and was so very glad I did! Should have contacted them years ago. Speaking to real people that understand previous issues you have been experiencing and ensuring it does not happen again has been refreshing. Constant follow ups to check on service by customer service is also a thing I have never experienced from any other provider! Cannot recommend Mint highly enough! Keep up the good work, you are amazing and truly care for your customers.

Start DateJune 2020

Outstanding

The guys at mint telecom have outdone themselves placed order and was connected same day which was fantastic
Very happy customer will mention to family and friends never had a drop out prefect connection everytime

Hi Brendan,
That's exactly the experience we aim for so really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback.
Cheers
Michael

PC

PC

Best ISP ever!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and can't recommend them enough! Kelvin responds immediately to any problem we have and persisted with getting the third party Vocus Network to fix a routing problem for websites I regularly use that were unusable due to a problem in the Hong Kong part of the network. Aside from that miracle, Kelvin always provides above and beyond support and information. You won't find a better ISP!

Start DateFebruary 2017

Mat H.Hobart, TAS

Above and beyond

Now I'm no tecko head I'll give it a go as far as I can but when I get stuck I'm maybe not the most patient unlike the lads at mint who talked my 12 yr old lad through what needed to be done to get the new Google nest up and running. Amazing service and my internet never misses a beat with mint.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateSeptember 2017
Mat H.

This is the second time I've left a review the 1st was after my house move and I was without internet for only 5 hours. You lot have the very best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you.

TassieKel

TassieKelHobart, TAS

Easy, seemless transition from my other provider!

Kelvin was very helpful and the transition from my old provider was super fast and easy. Instructions were clear, cost is super valuable and we are very happy with the speed.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Excellent experience with all aspects!

Customer service from the get go has been exceptional. The product has been great so far with better performance than our last provider with no drop outs especially with everyone home during COVID19.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Get what you pay for, and great service!

From being able to start the process of changing from Belong (who were giving me no more than 7mb down and 0.7 up) simply and efficiently on Facebook Messenger to delivery of modem and activation of the service, I have been very impressed with Mint. Sometimes it pays to go small, it seems!

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Sam26

Sam26South-East, TAS

The best nbn company I have dealt with by far, there was zero hassle and I was connected within 6 hours!

Connection is great zero drop outs and can use multiple devices at once without any lag!
I highly recommend mint to anyone that wants to get the best of both worlds fast internet for a cheap price!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Unbelievable service considering we spent 11 weeks trying to connect with another provider. We rang the guys at MInt and they where so helpful, within a couple of days nbn had been organised to come out and within the week we had internet, had no problems with drop out and good internet speed. Thanks, you guys rock.

Nally

NallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service!

Phenomenal service! Zero drop outs and the connection is extremely reliable!

The best thing about Mint Telecom is their Customer service! I get through any-time (even on weekends)! Really happy with their service!

Bec B.

Bec B.North-West & West coast, TAS

All smiles Here!!

Mint is spot on. No mucking around and easy to get connected. The service works great in our remote small town!! Speeds have been great!! No troubles here...Smiles all round!!! Thanks Mint.

The Market Differentiator

When it comes to NBN, there are plenty of options out there, including many big named providers. In the end they are providing a similar product wrapped around their version of the service. This is where Mint differentiates from the rest, being a truly customer focused provider and having their customer service onshore makes a huge difference.

Example: had a friend who was moving houses and had initially signed up with TPG. His connection date kept getting pushed out and he was going to have to wait at least a month. Luckily he told me this and after referring him to Mint, he was connected within 48 hours.

Highly recommend them, they are helpful and and very proficient.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateJanuary 2020