Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard) (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (81) · No (1)

Great Australian based Internet Provider

Great NBN service works perfect!
Easy initial connection
Great communication via phone and email.
Great value internet plans
Australian owned and based! No foreign call centres!
Support Australian business and Workers

Samuel C.
Samuel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Very happy :-)

Great service and awesome support. I love that they check in on there customers. Do yourself a favour and give Mint a try! Glad I did it’s been the best decision.

Jeff D.
Jeff D.New South Wales

Poor customer service

Their internet is fine. [name removed]'s customer service could be much better if he simply improved his tone. It takes so little effort to sound empathetic and kind when service goes down. But he saw nothing wrong with leaving out words like "please" or empathetic phrases like "sorry to hear that." That's such a basic principle of humanity, and yet he refused to acknowledge it.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Best provider with top class service

I have been with Mint with 8 months now and the only regret I have is why didn’t to move them sooner. Better late than never, I really like their service, support team and consistent speed and most importantly their genuine willingness to help customers is flawless.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Great support from the Mint Team

Michael and his team did a great job setting up my new NBN account and getting me started. They made a typically frustrating and time consuming process very simple and easy!!

Very Happy with Mint Telecom

I switched to Mint telecom because I was unhappy with my current provider plus the fact that it is a local company with good reviews on Product Review. Helping me through NBN set up and Mint connection was hassle free. The team helped me right along the way and answered any queries I had. Can't recommend them highly enough, especially for older people like me who are not completely convergent with new technology.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service. Internet which simply works

* Easy to switch from Telstra(after 18 months of trouble).
* One call a week later onto a reliable service. So impressed with how quickly it happened.
* With no wait time on the phone.
* Why did I pick Mint. They are LOCAL. Support LOCAL the service is simply amazing.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Susan
Susan

Superb customer service

After years of being fed up with other incompetent providers I was recommended to contact Mint Telecom by a friend, and was so very glad I did! Should have contacted them years ago. Speaking to real people that understand previous issues you have been experiencing and ensuring it does not happen again has been refreshing. Constant follow ups to check on service by customer service is also a thing I have never experienced from any other provider! Cannot recommend Mint highly enough! Keep up the good work, you are amazing and truly care for your customers.

Outstanding

The guys at mint telecom have outdone themselves placed order and was connected same day which was fantastic
Very happy customer will mention to family and friends never had a drop out prefect connection everytime

Hi Brendan,
That's exactly the experience we aim for so really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback.
Cheers
Michael

PC
PC

Best ISP ever!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and can't recommend them enough! Kelvin responds immediately to any problem we have and persisted with getting the third party Vocus Network to fix a routing problem for websites I regularly use that were unusable due to a problem in the Hong Kong part of the network. Aside from that miracle, Kelvin always provides above and beyond support and information. You won't find a better ISP!

Mat H.Hobart, TAS

Above and beyond

Now I'm no tecko head I'll give it a go as far as I can but when I get stuck I'm maybe not the most patient unlike the lads at mint who talked my 12 yr old lad through what needed to be done to get the new Google nest up and running. Amazing service and my internet never misses a beat with mint.

Mat H.

This is the second time I've left a review the 1st was after my house move and I was without internet for only 5 hours. You lot have the very best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you.

TassieKel
TassieKelHobart, TAS

Easy, seemless transition from my other provider!

Kelvin was very helpful and the transition from my old provider was super fast and easy. Instructions were clear, cost is super valuable and we are very happy with the speed.

Internet Service Providers

Excellent experience with all aspects!

Customer service from the get go has been exceptional. The product has been great so far with better performance than our last provider with no drop outs especially with everyone home during COVID19.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Get what you pay for, and great service!

From being able to start the process of changing from Belong (who were giving me no more than 7mb down and 0.7 up) simply and efficiently on Facebook Messenger to delivery of modem and activation of the service, I have been very impressed with Mint. Sometimes it pays to go small, it seems!

Sam26
Sam26South-East, TAS

The best nbn company I have dealt with by far, there was zero hassle and I was connected within 6 hours!

Connection is great zero drop outs and can use multiple devices at once without any lag!
I highly recommend mint to anyone that wants to get the best of both worlds fast internet for a cheap price!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Unbelievable service considering we spent 11 weeks trying to connect with another provider. We rang the guys at MInt and they where so helpful, within a couple of days nbn had been organised to come out and within the week we had internet, had no problems with drop out and good internet speed. Thanks, you guys rock.

Nally
NallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service!

Phenomenal service! Zero drop outs and the connection is extremely reliable!

The best thing about Mint Telecom is their Customer service! I get through any-time (even on weekends)! Really happy with their service!

Bec B.
Bec B.North-West & West coast, TAS

All smiles Here!!

Mint is spot on. No mucking around and easy to get connected. The service works great in our remote small town!! Speeds have been great!! No troubles here...Smiles all round!!! Thanks Mint.

The Market Differentiator

When it comes to NBN, there are plenty of options out there, including many big named providers. In the end they are providing a similar product wrapped around their version of the service. This is where Mint differentiates from the rest, being a truly customer focused provider and having their customer service onshore makes a huge difference.

Example: had a friend who was moving houses and had initially signed up with TPG. His connection date kept getting pushed out and he was going to have to wait at least a month. Luckily he told me this and after referring him to Mint, he was connected within 48 hours.

Highly recommend them, they are helpful and and very proficient.

Liz
LizRivett 2611, ACT

Great service and customer support

Excellent customer service - friendly and professional. The NBN was set up the very same night after several hours. I was surprised at how fast my housemate and I got our internet connected.

So Helpfu And Quick

Brilliant service with Mint Telecom. Never had any major dramas from setup to usage. Even the slightest issue with business or home connection they are so helpful in getting this rectified. Can contact via messenger and there is always someone that will reply within minutes. So helpful and great knowing they are always there even in the evening. Wouldn't go with any other provider.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Great service and customer care!

The team at Mint have been very helpful in setting up my new home broadband service. I have received advice on selecting a modem and installing the modem. I have had good after care, with follow up emails addressing billing inquiries and also checking in on how the service has been. I have had support from them in contacting NBNco to come and fix the NBN connection.

Josephine S.
Josephine S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unparallelled Customer Service

Signed up for fast NBN package for my cafe. Every call and interaction has been clear and customer service provided unlike any other ISP I have dealt with before. The follow through, the helpful nature of the reps, the knowledge. I can't fault it. Never have to wait long for calls to be answered. My modem came pre-programmed so it was plug and play. I've had zero issues. So happy will be converting my home account.

PT73
PT73Hobart

Fantastic customer service

Changed to Mint recently.
Customer service has been outstanding. Company spontaneously contacted is regarding our service dropping out (a problem that existed with previous provider also) and came up with a possible solution for us. Very impressed. Change over and account set up was seamless.

Amanda
AmandaSydney, NSW

Finally A Decent Telco

Have had Mint Standard Plus plan for a couple of months now and couldn't be happier with it. Easy installation, terrific customer service. Speed totally fine for a 2 person household. Feels good to support a local Tassie business rather than a giant company that couldn't give a rats.

Other Internet Service Providers