See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

Pros

All unlimited data plans
Australian customer support team
Skilled, helpful and friendly staff

• Adequate Speeds Yes (216) · No

A++ customer service

We have been experiencing internet drops for so long which prompted me to replaced the modem as my previous provider was unable to resolve the issue. When I moved to Mint, I mentioned the reason of my move. I'm impressed with their customer service because after porting over to them, they proactively monitor my network connection and internet drops and reached out to me first when they noticed that the drops issue had recurred. Now our internet connection is stable and faster and everyone in our household is happier. Thank you Kelvin and team!

Kristine M
Kristine MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Tip Top

We used Mint in Adelaide and then when I moved to Melbourne, I chose them again. Excellent and reliable service. Customer care and support was amazing in helping me set up the connection speedily and they were extremely patient. Have had no problems since installation. And their follow-up is regular.

• Start DateSeptember 2020
Kyla M.
Kyla M.South East Queensland, QLD

Mint customer service always exceed expectations!

Mint customer service is so amazing that they called me about our intermittent connection (rusty copper cable) before I had a chance to call them. They always exceed my expectations.

Michael S.Mint TelecomSend a private message

I'm so happy with service

Right from the first conversation, I have been very happy with advice & talking me through the set up.
Ive never had any problem with internet drop out & its been reliable.

• Start DateApril 2022
Debbie
Debbie

Another reason I chose you, was because you are a local business, operating in same time zone.

Very stable, good support

I have my business connection and home connection through Mint. Both connections have been up and running without dropout since they were setup 79 days ago.
I have also used Mint Telecom to supply internet and VOIP services to multiple clients, all without issue and Mint have provided great service to many of our customers.
Getting support is very easy, getting through on the phone always takes less than 5 minutes.
Many ISP's will not provide good assistance when it comes to complex phone number ports. Mint have completed a number of complex phone ports for our customers when they had unsuccessfully tried with various other ISP's.

Darren
DarrenHobart, TAS

hands down the best ISP out there

• Start DateApril 2021
Kate Y.
Kate Y.Hobart, TAS

The best customer service ever!!!!

I have only recently connection to the NBN and these guys have been amazing!! Nothing was an issue and they went above and beyond to help me get everything ready to go. Super easy set up! Couldn't be happier.

• Start DateMay 2022

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Sammi
SammiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomparably Excellent Customer Service

The customer service I've received from Mint is second to none. They far exceed any other company when it comes to communication. They follow up promptly, reach out when they notice an issue, are diligent with retrieving answers and patient when it came to me asking questions. Very friendly, very helpful. Highly recommend!

• Start DateFebruary 2022
Michael S.Mint TelecomSend a private message

Seamless smooth to deal with

Had bad experience with reception then Mint came along and everything has been great .Would recommend to anybody looking to upgrade to faster service. MINT are very helpful with set as well..

crowdywendy
crowdywendyMid North Coast, NSW

Relief to Have Good Internet: Pleasure to Deal with a Friendly, Professional and Helpful Company.

• Start DateFebruary 2022
  • Contract Type12-month contract
Kelly
KellyHobart, TAS

Everything is easy!

We moved business premises and with that we moved NBN and phone lines to MINT. So uncomplicated, so friendly and easy. About to move our home connections as well. Amazing service to start and their follow up as well.

• Standalone or BundledBundled
Nathan
NathanHobart, TAS

After years with the big providers, happy to be here.

Spent years with the popular providers, which was fine until it wasn’t. Changed to Mint a couple of months ago and am happy to say that I will not be going back. The fact you can pick up the phone and get onto someone within seconds that is sitting in an office in Salamanca is worth the few dollars a month difference. That, and it’s great to support local business.

Josephine S.
Josephine S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing consistent customer service

I have three separate accounts with mint telecom two for restaurants and a personal Internet package. My experience with mint has been exemplary there are never long wait times to call for support and the support that is received is highly detailed very efficient and consistent. I generally end up speaking to the same people and they care about the service and they make sure that you have your enquiry resolved 100%. I have had no issues with my service and that is the reason I have three different accounts with them because they are far better than any other service I've had to date would recommend to anyone and do

• Start DateFebruary 2020
  • Contract Type12-month contract
Michael S.Mint TelecomSend a private message

Internet that doesn't feel corporate

I moved to Mint recently after a disappointing experience with another large-scale provider, and I got exactly what I was looking for - a company that doesn't feel like it is run like a corporation.
Not only did I speak to a person with 15 seconds, I was able to get connected within the day, and the support person I spoke with (Kelvin) pitched their service to me at exactly the right technical-level (I like details).
Mint feels more like an ISP of the old days of the internet (in a good way) - like Netspace before they were bought out by iiNet.

• Start DateMarch 2022
Nipsirch
NipsirchHobart, TAS

Splendid service and a great product.

Chose MINT because of their reviews and they are based locally to me - I have been delighted with my decision. Had Mint for about a month now and the connection is super reliable for us (two users, usual email stuff, web surfing and stream films/TV and live sport). The great service started before we were customers: I wasn't sure which router to get and was really grateful for their advice. Then - bearing in mind I am from Generation Dinosaur - I had difficulty setting up the system. I spoke to Josh who was amazingly patient and guided me through the process (thanks Josh!). I am totally confident that anybody choosing MINT will be equally pleased with their decision.

• Start DateDecember 2021

Shaunna sparkles C.
Shaunna sparkles C.asked

How do I sign up

Hi Shaunna,
Give us a call on 1300 58 64 68 during business hours. We have no wait times, so just call when you are free.
Cheers Michael

MichaelW
MichaelWasked
Mint Telecom

which router would be supplied by Mint for HFC connection in Melbourne?

C Huynh
C Huynh

Hi Michael
I have a Netcomm in Sydney, I think it's best to ask Mint directly for the model they supply in Melbourne.
Cheers!

Bruce Forrester
Bruce Forresterasked
NBN 250/25 (Superfast)

Can you run tests to make sure our connection has the capacity to be compatible with 250/25?

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

About Mint Telecom

• All plans start off with a 6-month contract, with a month-to-month service and no lock-in contracts after this.
  • Every plan includes unlimited data, for added peace of mind that you won’t blow your budget.
  • Mint Telecom provides local customer service support from a team based in Hobart, Tasmania.

Mint Telecom services

Phone plans

The top Mint Telecom phone plans are:

• Nude plan: At $69.95 monthly, it includes a working phone service, and calls to other Mint NBN customers.
  • Starter plan: For $74.95 monthly, this includes the features of the Nude plan plus the ability to make local calls to non-Mint NBN customers.
  • Ultimate plan: At $94.95 per month, this is the most premium popular plan. With this plan, customers can make local, national and mobile calls.

Internet - NBN Services

The three most popular Internet NBN services with customers are:

• NBN25: with a basic evening speed minimum 15Mbps ($69.95 a month).
  • Unlimited NBN plan: with a standard plus evening minimum 30 Mbps ($79.95).
  • NBN100: with a basic evening speed minimum 60 Mbps ($89.95).

Small Business Phone Systems

A Hosted PBX solution lets you use the cloud to manage call flows and setup. SIP trunks can be plugged into a traditional phone system, with the added benefit of HD voice quality and lower call costs. Both of these options are advertised as part of the setup for Small Business Phone Systems.

Points of praise from Mint customers

• It was a common experience of reviewers that Mint provides a reliable NBN service with no dropouts or disruptions to the service.
  • Customer service staff are excellent at assisting customers with setting up their new services. Customers who don’t regard themselves as tech savvy noted that this involved skill as well as patience.
  • Reviewers loved that customer service staff were based in Australia. Staff members were able to efficiently resolve issues, without double-handling or redirecting enquiries.
  • Staff at Mint Telecom were attentive, and made their customers feel valued with each interaction.
  • Staff respond promptly to customer questions or issues.
  • Mint Telecom's proactive approach was appreciated by customers. It included staff notifying customers about power outages before they occur, and recommending options to facilitate a speedier internet connection, for example by updating old modems.

Pricing and plan information in this Details section are accurate as at February 24th 2022.

Compare all 6 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

Standard Monthly Price $89.95$79.95$69.95$99.95