Mint Telecom

Mint Telecom (page 2 of 21)

NBN, ADSL

4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (99%) · No (1%)

Outstanding

The guys at mint telecom have outdone themselves placed order and was connected same day which was fantastic
Very happy customer will mention to family and friends never had a drop out prefect connection everytime

Start DateJuly 2020

Hi Brendan,
That's exactly the experience we aim for so really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback.

alio80

alio80Sydney, NSW

Amazing. Fantastic customer service

Great speed, honest feedback on the right product for us. Follow up and check in to see how everything is going. So glad we switched to a local call centre with people that know what they are doing. Thanks Kevin!

Start DateJuly 2020
Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO FAR SO GOOD

Had some problems in first week but the backup was great and now sorted. That's what all service should be like, prompt response from experts. THANK YOU. I would recommend Mint.

PC

PC

Best ISP ever!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and can't recommend them enough! Kelvin responds immediately to any problem we have and persisted with getting the third party Vocus Network to fix a routing problem for websites I regularly use that were unusable due to a problem in the Hong Kong part of the network. Aside from that miracle, Kelvin always provides above and beyond support and information. You won't find a better ISP!

Start DateFebruary 2017

Mat H.Hobart, TAS

Above and beyond

Now I'm no tecko head I'll give it a go as far as I can but when I get stuck I'm maybe not the most patient unlike the lads at mint who talked my 12 yr old lad through what needed to be done to get the new Google nest up and running. Amazing service and my internet never misses a beat with mint.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Start DateSeptember 2017
Mat H.

This is the second time I've left a review the 1st was after my house move and I was without internet for only 5 hours. You lot have the very best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed to Mint when I moved and I can't be happier.

GraemeD

GraemeDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far Faultless

After reviewing Internet providers on the product review website I decided to use Mint even though they were based in Hobart and we live on the Gold Coast. Mint organised the broadband to NBN transition, we also changed ISPs at the same time. I was going to source my own modem, but the cost from Mint was similar to other providers and as it was pre programmed with Mint settings, this no doubt proved advantageous.

The installation and changeover was seamless and the initial contact with Mint professional. After some 3 weeks now there has not been any issues. So refreshing after using other providers.

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Outstanding Service

Have been a customer of MINT for over a year, and have fantastic service since our first call. Michael, Grant and Kelvin all go above and beyond and have made our NBN an excellent reliable service along with being the best "over the phone" troubleshooters I have ever dealt with. (This is after having patchy internet service with Telstra for years, and we run 2 businesses from home so it is essential).
They even help with technical advice/opinions if they are not making money out of it!
Cannot say enough about this excellent (Australian) company. Very happy, thanks!

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Start DateMarch 2019
glebegal

glebegalSydney, NSW

Excellent internet speed & awesome (local) after sales service!

Connection TypeWireless

Dave F.

Dave F.Hobart, TAS

Mint service!

Grant and Kelvin were on the case from my first email. Less than 24 hours later, I was connected to Mint with a better bundle stronger connectivity. No disruption to my service which was great as I was working from home during the COVID-19 iso. Also, how good is it to support local during these difficult times. Well done guys! Cheers

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
TassieKel

TassieKelHobart, TAS

Easy, seemless transition from my other provider!

Kelvin was very helpful and the transition from my old provider was super fast and easy. Instructions were clear, cost is super valuable and we are very happy with the speed.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Excellent experience with all aspects!

Customer service from the get go has been exceptional. The product has been great so far with better performance than our last provider with no drop outs especially with everyone home during COVID19.

Karen15

Karen15Tasmania

Hassle free internet

Good customer service and helpful tips on where to get a modem. The internet speed is great and steady. No issues of dropping off during conference calls or failing downloads which makes working from home a breeze. Would highly recommend.

Risaharukai

RisaharukaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great connection and service

The Connection is really great and service is fantastic. I had an issue with the connection at first but even weekend they replied to me and fixed the connection. Great service

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Get what you pay for, and great service!

From being able to start the process of changing from Belong (who were giving me no more than 7mb down and 0.7 up) simply and efficiently on Facebook Messenger to delivery of modem and activation of the service, I have been very impressed with Mint. Sometimes it pays to go small, it seems!

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Contract Type12-month contract

Sam26

Sam26South-East, TAS

The best nbn company I have dealt with by far, there was zero hassle and I was connected within 6 hours!

Connection is great zero drop outs and can use multiple devices at once without any lag!
I highly recommend mint to anyone that wants to get the best of both worlds fast internet for a cheap price!

Karen

KarenNorth-East, TAS

Perfect connection

Wow MINT is hassle free! Support is phenomenal!Thank you so happy with the service and most importantly no drop outs at all! Impressive! For me to change providers is big!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Unbelievable service considering we spent 11 weeks trying to connect with another provider. We rang the guys at MInt and they where so helpful, within a couple of days nbn had been organised to come out and within the week we had internet, had no problems with drop out and good internet speed. Thanks, you guys rock.

Streamlined Service and Prompt Support

My experience with getting the NBN set up with Mint was unlike any experience I have had before with a telecommunication company. Very friendly, knowledgable staff and their customer service is second to none. The man I spoke to recommended a great modem, informing me of the price range and where I could purchase it, then when I had an issue with the NBN box at my house, Mint were straight onto it - responding within minutes ... and on a Sunday too! I love the fact that they are locally based in Hobart so you know you are also supporting an Australian company who know the area. Pricing is very competitive and worth it for the reliable customer service alone. Highly recommended!

Alan

AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service When Needed

Having been with a less than helpful ISP for several years it is a relief to find a local company prepared to provide expert help when needed . Mint helped me in my crusade to prove that we could get nbn wireless as we could see the tower from our front window but being on a large property the nbn map based our suitability on the top of our drive 100 metres from the house! Other providers said we HAD to accept satellite! Mint made the obvious enquiries! Even the free VOIP phone service is better than the old copper line that was costing us $35 a month. Shame they don't do energy!!

Connection TypeWireless