Mint Telecom

Mint Telecom (page 2 of 16)

NBN, ADSL

Smooth sailing

Easily the best customer service I’ve ever received from a telco. Quick turn around on connection and reliable speeds.

Had a problem connecting with my previous router and the service crew identified and provided a solution instantly.

Highly recommended.

Greg Baxendale

Greg BaxendaleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Mint Telecom - incredible service!

Start DateAugust 2017
Contract Type12-month contract

Mint has been MINT

Great support to get everything set up for our first NBN connection. Michael provides all the support required for this technophobe to bring the household out of the dark ages.

Paul

Paul

A refreshing change

Believe it or not, there is a telco in Australia where the staff are knowledgeable, genuinely helpful and proficient in English. Keep up the good work Mint Telecom, you're leaving the big boys for dead.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Roy G.

Roy G.Darling Downs, QLD

Very satisfied overall

We have been connected through Mint Telecom for a couple months now. The personal service we received during setup and followup after that has been truely outstanding and greatly appreciated. The connection works perfectly.

Rocky Warren

Rocky WarrenSydney, NSW

Mint Telecom - leaves a nice taste in your mouth!

Been with Mint now for around 5 years. Their customer support is second to none. They recently reset up my phones and internet not only in a new warehouse, but also in a new State. They made suggestions as to what we should do, and then gave me the pros and cons of each one. We are now resettled with brand new phones, have a much faster internet connection, are saving money on a monthly basis, and still have the Mint team checking in each week to make sure everything is fine. Very refreshing.

Start DateJuly 2014

So easy

I can't believe how easy it was to deal with Mint Telecom. After dealing with another nightmare provider I decided to research for a new ISP and stumbled across Mint Telecom. A quick phone call to customer service and we were on our way. Within a few hours I recieved a SMS to inform our NBN was connected. Michael was fantastic, I had my own router which he researched on my behalf to ensure it would be capable, not once was I hassled or coerced to purchase any additional products. I even received step by step information by email on how to set up my connection. I can not recommend this company enough.

Connection TypeWireless

Awesome service

Seemless services from the guys at Mint. From ordering my service, to NBN installation, the service tech being not only time but phoned ahead. Speed is spot on. Even when I went to connect at 6pm one evening I was even able to reach Mint to guide me through.

Start DateJune 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Davona C.

Davona C.Sydney, NSW

Mint!

What can I say!! Mint is Mint. Top notch Customer Service, awesome assistance from Kelvin, Grant and Josh, nothing was too hard for them, answer all my questions (I had many LOL) I'm not tech savvy, so having Josh jump in and help me out was bonus in itself. The sign up process was easy and straightforward, the turn around time from my old provider disconnecting and Mint taking over was within hours which I thought was pretty fantastic.

Connection TypeWireless
Angela

AngelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Internet Service Provider

Start DateJuly 2017

teresaMid North Coast, NSW

value

I stumbled upon MINT. Made a phone call to enquire and was pleased with great personal service in english. Just a phone call away for assistance. I cant speak too highly of the service I received .

Start DateJune 2019
Connection TypeI don't know

my name is not Teresa
my name is warren smith!!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

No worries Warren! Your account name shows as Teresa for some reason.
Thanks for the feedback.
Cheers Michael

BOCK CORP

BOCK CORPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome service

The team at Mint Telcom kept us up to date at all times.
The team at Mint managed our expectation about speeds and plans which was extremely proactive
Support has been tier 1.

Start DateMay 2018
Contract Type24-month contract

Nerissa

NerissaNorth-West & West coast, TAS

What a fantastic company to deal with..

I have had so many problems in the past with other providers but I stumbled across Mint Telecom on the internet and check out their reviews and decided to contact them. From day one I have only dealt with one person yes that's right the same person not a different person every time. Kelvin has been fantastic he had me up and running on the NBN in couple of weeks and could give me answer's to what the problem was, which no other company over 18 months could do. Kelvin is very responsive, gives great advice, gives assistance where needed and keeps you updated. I now have great internet throughout my home many thanks.

Connection TypeI don't know

Great to deal with

I have been with Mint for about 12mths and I could not be happier. It’s such a pleasant change to deal with nice telecommunications company which is Australian based and have their office in Tasmania . I don’t normally write reviews like this , but the helpful people at this company deserve praise . Also the price of their products is very competitive. Highly recommended.

Brent

BrentHobart, TAS

Perfect customer services, best for me

Best connection and best best customer service!
When I email them to ask any internet question, the staff always online and always fix my issues
What can I say? I will suggest them to all my friends

Start DateNovember 2016

Kieran M.

Kieran M.Perth, WA

Great NBN transition

In moving from ADSL to NBN, Mint Telecom were able to facilitate the whole process from start to finish. A problem with the outside FTTC connection was resolved quickly without any interruption to our internet services. I have found their support personnel to be accessible, efficient and extremely helpful on all occasions.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Corinne

CorinneWA, 6959

Seamless move to nbn

I had been avoiding doing anything about moving to the nbn, but Mint made it really easy and did a great job from start to finish. They listened to my concerns and questions, and resolved them right away. They suggested an appropriate plan based on likely speeds in our area, checked my current modem (incompatible with nbn) and offered me a pre-configured modem. The modem arrived on time, the cutover happened on time, and the modem worked perfectly from the very start. I'm very happy with Mint and recommend them to anybody who wants a seamless move to the nbn.

Corrie R.

Corrie R.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Mint is reliable. It was immediate, efficient and I've been singing their praises since day one . Good on Mint!

It took no time at all to get connected, it's reliable and reasonable. I only wish I had such a good deal with my mobile provider. Let me know if you go mobile.

Start DateMay 2017

Phuc Truong

Phuc Truong

A rough start, but satisfying experience.

TL;DR: Excellent and experienced staffs, be patient and helpful with you. nbn speed is as promised currently.
I switched to Mint from another company. However, the last one was too slow and incompetent and did not even free my nbn port for Mint. Mint has been very helpful and understanding with the situation, guided me through every step. Mint has very experienced staffs and I believe they know things in the industry very well. After 5 days fighting with the previous company, I finally connected to Mint this morning and the speed is as promised. I hope this one will be a worthy experience.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Nick M.

Nick M.Hobart, TAS

Customer Service without peer

I recently moved house and was have a shocking time with NBN, Mint as my preferred provider assisted me greatly in the process and since being connected, the service has been perfect. Very happy to leave one of the big players and my choice in Mint Telecom.

Start DateApril 2019

Ashley

Ashleyasked

All plans seem to have 6 month contract. Is that right? Do you charged to have the Fetch box connected you your service? My current provider charges $15 to have it connected to the server/modem

Hi Ashley,
Correct, no long term contracts, just 6 mths and thereafter it's month to month.
We don't offer Fetch so don't charge anything related to it. If you want to use Fetch you simply setup directly with Fetch.
Cheers Michael

Rose N.asked

I got problems with iiNet since moving home for 13 days already but the internet connection hasnt been settled yet.

I have had to make a lot of stressful phone calls and annoyed verification procedures wasting my time and affecting to our jobs. I am wondering to change the service provider and considering you Mint as there are quite many of good reviews from customers here.

If you work in Armadale WA 6112 area, please contact me.

Rose

Hi Rose,
If you can access the NBN network we can help.
Give us a call on 1300586468 when suits.

Thanks for reply.
IiNet says yes. My contract with them is NBN service. The problem is to check the connection outside and inside my house and setting up the modem. Can you send a technician to our home for help as we couldnt fix the problem thru phone calls instructions with iiNet so far

Hi Rose,
If you call us we can discuss what is the problem and required.
Alternately we have chat programs on our website as well.

Frank

Frankasked

I'm currently on Naked Broadband with Optus. How long and what's required to move to NBN with you? I've checked that NBN FTTN is available for my home address.

Hi Frank,
NBN complete the connection to their network - we place the order, but they coordinate and sent their technicians to establish the connection.
Timing depends on local NBN tech workloads for your area, typically is 1-2 weeks though.

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives