4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (163) · No (2)

Shee

SheeHobart, TAS

It's SUPER!

Satisfied with the Internet speed so far and the Internet connection set up was smooth, quick and easy - thanks to Michael for assisting and Kelvin for the plan recommendation. We are H A P P Y with Mint! I'll definitely recommend this to all my friends.

Fantastic proactive service

Mint contacted us to advise that our nbn was dropping out-they arranged someone to come to the house to investigate within 24 hours. We didn’t have to do a thing. The nbn technician identified and fixed the problem. It was such a pleasant change from our previous telco who seemed incapable of accepting we were experiencing dropouts and who were unable to fix the problem.

Platinum Plumbing B.

Platinum Plumbing B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great service!

Best customer service! So helpful and so easy to deal with and to set it all up! We are now using them for our business and home internet/phone and couldn’t be happier. Dealt with Kelvin mainly who is just a pleasure to speak to! So patient! Thank you!!

Oldie

OldieMelbourne

Solid as a rock

I had an issue when first connected to the NBN.
The previous ISP was clueless.
Following the warm recommendations of Productreview, I gave MINT a chance.
They were quick to answer and to resolve the issue. Something which was dragging for a month+ with Barefoot Telecom was resolved in less than a day by MINT.

Highly recommended!

belinda

belindaHobart, TAS

A top provider

Very professional and on time service from the first time we made contact for Mint to supply or NBN service. Very happy and totally impressed. With excellent speed and reliability. Thank you.

MXCD_1910

MXCD_1910Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stable service, consistent speeds

When I first contacted Mint as an IP, they were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Their setup and instructions to install the modem were simple to follow, and took no more than 10 minutes to complete.
Mint have provided a stable service, where previously I was used to consistent dropouts in service from other providers. Also, the NBN 25 plan is excellent for 2 adults in a WFH situation. For online gaming, it has had no issues.
I would recommend Mint to any Australian looking for a good, reliable Australian IP.

Matt

MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great price

Cannot fault any part of our dealings with Mint Telecom - had issues with my router (provided by me and not Mint) they were very happy to help me through the connection process and were very good at following up to make sure everything was working

Would highly recommend

Hassan A.

Hassan A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome NBN Service, Perfect Customer Service

Mint Telecom is the best NBN provider. I have been enjoying the NBN service for about 6 months. The connection is reliable. I have not experienced any dropouts or issues with this service. Meanwhile, Mint Customer service is perfect. They always provide the best and most honest technical advice to choose the service which meets your needs.

Davy

DavyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In an age of crap Telco customer service Mint stands head and shoulders above the rest!

Solid connection and performance from day one but the key differentiator for me has been the customer service, it's so great to have both local and responsive support here in Aus when needed and the (actual human!) 'Chat' box on the website is a great, speedy option for troubleshooting issues or asking account related questions. Highly recommended!

Craig R.

Craig R.Hobart, TAS

Simply Outstanding Service and Product

Yvonne C.

Yvonne C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome Service

Joined Mint, they were very helpful in selecting a new router and making sure that everything is okay.
Fast and no issues so far. Nice to talk to a person. Would have no hesitation in recommending them to someone.

LozFromOz

LozFromOzHobart, TAS

Brilliant connection, fantastic service

The team at Mint are super helpful, even diagnosing a connection problem with a different company's service - this made me switch to Mint. They answer the phone quickly, are very patient and knowledgeable, and made it easy to switch. The connection has been excellent, the speed is exactly what we need and we've had no problems with it.

Vincent S.

Vincent S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best NBN provider on the market.

I have dealt with a number of internet providers over the years but this is the first time I want to give a company 10 stars out of 5. Customer service is exceptional, polite, friendly, knowledgeable and very patient. Service is very good averaging 44 to 45 up and 15 to 18 down. Am very impressed with the with the company as a whole.

honestjands

honestjandssydney

Great personal service. Recommended.

Great Service Provider

A 70 year old landline has been the source of many problems with my system, with slowness and frequent drop-outs of my phone and internet. Although the fix was relatively simple, three Service Providers were approached for assistance over the years but none of them took any interest or help. It was a refreshing change to find that, when Mint Telecom took over, it immediately located the source of my problem and, through its peristence, persuaded NBN to make the landline fix. Mint Telecom is approachable and helpful, and I have no hesitation to recommend it to my friends and colleagues.

Contract TypeMonth-to-month

Find out how Mint Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Passable product, terrible customer service

Yeahhhbob
Yeahhhbob

Very Solid Internet and Employees!

We moved into our first rental and after scouring through internet companies for hours we chose Mint and have had nothing but positive interactions with them! Every employee we have spoken to is fantastic, polite, and professional. The internet is amazing and has had no connection problems and has great speed. Upload/download is great and basically on the mark for what we are supposed to be getting with our plan. They have checked in with us a few times in the two months we've had them so far and it's amazing! It's nice having such a great company for our internet and it has made moving seamless. Anyone who asks me who they should use for internet; I've been recommending Mint! You guys are awesome!

Great Australian based Internet Provider

Great NBN service works perfect!
Easy initial connection
Great communication via phone and email.
Great value internet plans
Australian owned and based! No foreign call centres!
Support Australian business and Workers

Samuel C.

Samuel C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service. Very happy :-)

Great service and awesome support. I love that they check in on there customers. Do yourself a favour and give Mint a try! Glad I did it’s been the best decision.

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great local service, with a sense of humour

Just joined after finally giving up on my ADSL.
NBN box arrived in 2 business days (tracked with email updates), and when I had some problems connecting it to my router (due to a faulty NBN ethernet cable), Mint walked me through the troubleshooting process with patience, clarity and even some humour. Connection speeds were tested straight away and they delivered as promised. These guys are great at what they do. Try them.

theuptake

theuptakeasked

Mint Telecom

Lots of reviewers on here giving glowing reviews with just the one review. Very suss.

Hi,
Feel free to try us out and experience for yourself.
With nearly 400 reviews (not all glowing) over 5 years I think they speak for themselves.

Graeme M.asked

Mint Telecom

What method of delivery can I get

Hi Graeme,
Best to message us directly via our website so we can get clarity on your question and situation.
For instance, you can provide your own modem or router or if you purchase from us we use startrack express.
If your type of NBN requires a NBN device to be posted then that delivery method is determined by NBN Co, typically Toll.

Graeme M.

Hi Michael, A belated thanks for your reply.A further question can you quote me on supplying WI FI rather than Broadband.The NBN is not the service I seek. I look forward to your advice.Thanks Graeme 0412609242.

Hi Graeme,
Contact us directly via our website and we can review options for you.

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Mint Telecom,
I have read fantastic reviews for your company, hence the reason I am contacting you.

I am NBN ready in Graceville QLD and am shopping for NBN plans. I don't need a landline, happy with average speeds and I am in 2-3 person household. Also is the modem and installation included in the plan and what is the average timeframe from signing up to NBN working in my home? Any hidden costs? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards Jude

Hi Judith,
Thanks for reaching out.
There are no hidden costs. Best to contact us directly so we can review your specific address and requirements.
You can message us directly from our website or call us during business hours if you prefer.
Cheers
Michael

Farrago
Farrago

Ours was operating perfectly within a week of us signing up. Depends on how quickly the NBN send a technician, I guess. Mint’ s customer service is outstanding

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

No reviews yet