Mint Telecom
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

Pros

All unlimited data plans
Australian customer support team
Skilled, helpful and friendly staff

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (217) · No (2)

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service and promptly attending to any issues that may arise. First connection was very simple and well explained by the customer service team. I definitely recommend connecting with Mint Telecom!

Ron
Ron

Connection is extremely reliable, it's rock solid for multi-attendee zoom. Plus they are nice people to deal with. It was a super-quick switch over from Telstra! They do it all.

Eugen Babics
Eugen Babics

Happy that I moved to Mint

James L.
James L.Hobart, TAS

Moved from Telstra to Mint and totally satisfied.

The connection is exactly as we hoped, fast, reliable, perfect. No problems at all.
The set up was easy and the staff at Mint Telecom are super friendly and helpful.
I rate them 10/10

Vincent S.
Vincent S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Customer service sets a bench mark no other telco's could ever meet.

Mint Telecoms support over the last 12 months has been exceptional, my service has been deteriorating measurably over the last two months. Mint Telecom has monitored the issues, supplied technical help and advice and have been very proactive with raising jobs with NBN when there was no improvement. They have shown that they not only take there customers seriously, but actually care about the quality of service they provide. Which has resulted in the benchmark that the other Telco's have no chance of matching.

Karl
KarlGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Mint fixed my poor audio quality and no drop outs now. Thanks

Mint fixed my poor audio quality and no drop outs now. im happy with the service i recieve. Much better than the other service from the last company Thanks mint!

Brittney
BrittneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Customer Service

The NBN service is good, I haven’t had any issues with the connection and had no issues with the set up. Kelvin is easy to get a hold of, responsive, and goes above and beyond to make sure there are no issues. Would highly recommend this service.

10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
haydn
haydn

Unbelievable Customer Service

Unreal levels of efficiency and customer service. I've never spent longer than 10 minutes in chat or on the phone with Mint, because my queries are resolved that quickly. 10/10

RowenaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast and effective. Reliable and brilliant!!

Alex was so helpful, without him I wouldn’t have been able to connect to the NBN. He was so kind, took his time, explaining everything step by step. He needs a pay rise!

joe
joeSydney, NSW

Brilliant company run by humans

Great Service!

Alex from Mint has been a gem in helping our business set up and manage our handsets, voicemails and phone systems in general. He is knowledgeable and professional, and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks for the great service Alex!

Andrej Perth, WA

So good at home we changed the business over as well

Communication with Mint is exceptional. After experiencing their service at home I decided to shift our business phones and internet to them. After some trepidation of changing over handsets, the process smooth . We are now saving hundreds of dollars monthly compared to our previous provider , with the added peace of mind of knowing I can pick up the phone and get hold of an Australian.

Andrej

rarely ,maybe never , have i bothered to go through with a survey or review, but i have such great customer satisfaction that I am taking the time. I just hope you stay just the way you are . andrej

Bernadette
BernadetteTasmania

Couldn't be happier

Getting connected to the NBN was a drama with other providers until I phoned MINT. It took one phone call with MINT and they sorted everything. The waiting time was minimal, I spoke to a real person who had fantastic customer service. I wish I knew about MINT sooner!

Dan
DanSouthwest, VIC

Best provider I have ever dealt with.

Reliable fast connection and quick, friendly service. Mint Telecom are the best provider I have ever dealt with. When I had speed issues, they helped me with troubleshooting the problem. The problem was that I was trying to use a Telstra modem router which had been programmed by Telstra to limit speeds. Once I got a new Netgear AC1200 modem router, the speeds were as promised and the connection and service has been great.

Excellent Service

I needed good internet speeds, and I got it. But what I didn't expect was the great service. Mint Telecom was recommended to me, I'd always gone with one of the big companies so was hesitant. From the first conversation I was confident that I'd made the right choice going with Mint. They touched base regularly in regards to the technicians coming out to set up our wireless nbn. My gaming son has not complained about lagging once! Well done Mint, I will be recommending you to anyone looking for great speeds and even better service.

fchamber
fchamberGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The correct package for me

All my contact with Mint has been first rate.
Their communication cannot be faulted right the original contact through to connection and after sales follow up.
Service with reliability should be their motto.
Well Done.

Michael S.Mint TelecomSend a private message

The service is exceptional. Waiting time is minimal and the customer service is based in Australia and believe it or not they actually follow up. I believe it is Australian owned which is refreshing.

• Incentivised Review No
alex.howard.ah
alex.howard.ahLaunceston, TAS

Mint telecom is mint as bro!

The Internet service is quite good, hasn't missed a beat. But the customer service is great. Customer service reps get back to you so quick and are very helpful. They're doing a great job. Do get the occasional lag spike whilst gaming but nothing serious. All round is really great.

Cathy
CathyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So Happy!

So happy with Mint Telecom! They are quick and professional when answering any queries and I can understand their responses. They also check in with you to see how you are going. Very happy with their service. My son also received a $50 credit as he recommended me to them and I also received $50 off my first bill! Highly recommend.

Tricia
TriciaHobart, TAS

Reliable service.

Continuous service, no drop outs, ever. Friendly efficient customer service. Local business and you speak to a local customer service representative. No waiting for a reply to queries, reply is immediate.

Michael S.Mint TelecomSend a private message

There is two types of people out there and Mint staff is definitely part of solution, not part of the problem!

Every other provider failed to connect (two months in Telstra still trying and I didn't bother notifying them) and it only took ONE single call to Mint to have the NBN connected.

Hedi Launceston, TAS

Great to transition to reliable, prompt and excellent service.

I have a reliable connection, that helps me to provide a better service with my business as I need to rely on nbn for Hicaps. Everything was organized with setting up efficiently and I didn't have to wait 2 months. With no other issues either. Long story.
At this point in time there have been no issues.
Thank you Mint you have been a life saver.

Hedi

Prior to Mint my health suffered immensely due to other telecommunication hoo ha issues with..... No names mentioned

Bri
BriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I'd found MINT sooner

Fantastic service and you talk to a real person within Australia. Extremely helpful with set up and don't try to up sell. Fastest speed we've ever had and no drop outs. Wish I knew about MINT sooner, only stumbled across them after hours of searching for a great provider. Highly recommend, outstanding customer service! MINT is MINT

Excellent Service

After waiting months from another provider with no luck Mint responded to my needs quickly and professionally. Service has exceeded expectations and the follow ups have been awesome. Add to the fact they are a locally run Tassie company makes them an ideal service provider

Jacob K.
Jacob K.Central, TAS

Fantastic follow up and assistance

Our NBN cabling was giving us some connectivity issues. for a few weeks after we switched from Wireless broadband. Mint kept in touch with us every few days to see if they could help. Quickly got the NBN technitian around when required and had us up and running.