Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (173) · No (2)

Jeff D.
Jeff D.New South Wales

Poor customer service

Their internet is fine. [name removed]'s customer service could be much better if he simply improved his tone. It takes so little effort to sound empathetic and kind when service goes down. But he saw nothing wrong with leaving out words like "please" or empathetic phrases like "sorry to hear that." That's such a basic principle of humanity, and yet he refused to acknowledge it.

Neil Y.
Neil Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous customer service and reliable NBN

Its my first experience of an ISP that tells me when they have detected problems rather than having to contact them! I had a faulty NBN box but Mint handled it superbly. I never had to wait for more than 5 minutes to speak to a knowledgeable and helpful team member and they resolved the issue via NBN quickly. I really don't miss those days of waiting 45 minutes to speak to someone overseas who has no clue about how to fix an issue...

jeremy
jeremypenrith

from the moment I ordered NBN through Mint the experience has been excellent. Its the service you always expect but never seem to get anymore. I have since recommended to loads of people and the ones who have joined are also very happy. I joined because of the reviews about service (with some sceptism) but have not been disappointed. very happy customer

Find out how Mint Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Best provider with top class service

I have been with Mint with 8 months now and the only regret I have is why didn’t to move them sooner. Better late than never, I really like their service, support team and consistent speed and most importantly their genuine willingness to help customers is flawless.

Fantastic customer support!

Have been with Mint for just over 3 months now and they are hands down the best in terms of customer service. No frustrating conversation with outsourced call centres, just direct, useful responses from local staff members who know what they are doing. Not to mention stable speed and reliable connections. Can't complaint!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ashi Edwards
Ashi EdwardsHobart, TAS

Simply the best, better than all the rest

Josh Kelvin and entire customer team just amazing. Why did we not know about your amazing company and local to us in Hobart years ago. Your product, price, customer service and delivery of modem absolutely sensational. No stress in change from lousy Benalong to Mint. Everyone should have MINT service, modem as you are the real deal. No stress, no aggravation, in Australia and speak excellent English and return all calls and emails super promptly. Thank you, thank you.
Ashi and Mike

Great support from the Mint Team

Michael and his team did a great job setting up my new NBN account and getting me started. They made a typically frustrating and time consuming process very simple and easy!!

Patrick B.
Patrick B.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Team

These Guy's are super efficient and great their customer service. Can not recommend more!
If anyone needs an Internet connection, these guys are a must!
I've had issues with nbn doing servicing in the area though mint where much more professional than me

Alan R
Alan RIllawarra, NSW

Don't get sick or go to hospital

Been with them 18 months not so good service. Wife went to hospital forgot to pay on the day then cut us of 2 days later. Thanks a lot no more not even an email to say overdue.

Very Happy with Mint Telecom

I switched to Mint telecom because I was unhappy with my current provider plus the fact that it is a local company with good reviews on Product Review. Helping me through NBN set up and Mint connection was hassle free. The team helped me right along the way and answered any queries I had. Can't recommend them highly enough, especially for older people like me who are not completely convergent with new technology.

Sarah
SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service. Internet which simply works

* Easy to switch from Telstra(after 18 months of trouble).
* One call a week later onto a reliable service. So impressed with how quickly it happened.
* With no wait time on the phone.
* Why did I pick Mint. They are LOCAL. Support LOCAL the service is simply amazing.

Kim S
Kim SSydney, NSW

Best internet company

Mint are miles ahead of other companies: customer service is 10/10, you ring their number, a human answers & deals with your query. No fobbing off to someone else. They follow up too! I am old & not techno-savvy.....Mint are perfect & give simple explanations.

Rhett
RhettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Class !!!! Take note Tesltra

I couldn’t be happier with Mint and your service to execute was first class, so many thanks. As a result I’ve referred you to family and friends. Perfect option for your internet service

Susan
Susan

Superb customer service

After years of being fed up with other incompetent providers I was recommended to contact Mint Telecom by a friend, and was so very glad I did! Should have contacted them years ago. Speaking to real people that understand previous issues you have been experiencing and ensuring it does not happen again has been refreshing. Constant follow ups to check on service by customer service is also a thing I have never experienced from any other provider! Cannot recommend Mint highly enough! Keep up the good work, you are amazing and truly care for your customers.

Great Service

I can't speak of Mint high enough. They are very easy to call & speak to someone straight away. Good knowledge of products & help me choose best for our family. Internet it self is great, know issues at all. Thanks Mint very happy customer

Outstanding

The guys at mint telecom have outdone themselves placed order and was connected same day which was fantastic
Very happy customer will mention to family and friends never had a drop out prefect connection everytime

Hi Brendan,
That's exactly the experience we aim for so really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback.
Cheers
Michael

Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO FAR SO GOOD

Had some problems in first week but the backup was great and now sorted. That's what all service should be like, prompt response from experts. THANK YOU. I would recommend Mint.

PC
PC

Best ISP ever!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and can't recommend them enough! Kelvin responds immediately to any problem we have and persisted with getting the third party Vocus Network to fix a routing problem for websites I regularly use that were unusable due to a problem in the Hong Kong part of the network. Aside from that miracle, Kelvin always provides above and beyond support and information. You won't find a better ISP!

Mat H.Hobart, TAS

Above and beyond

Now I'm no tecko head I'll give it a go as far as I can but when I get stuck I'm maybe not the most patient unlike the lads at mint who talked my 12 yr old lad through what needed to be done to get the new Google nest up and running. Amazing service and my internet never misses a beat with mint.

Mat H.

This is the second time I've left a review the 1st was after my house move and I was without internet for only 5 hours. You lot have the very best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you.

Dave
DaveSoutheast, SA

Changed to Mint when I moved and I can't be happier.

GraemeD
GraemeDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far Faultless

After reviewing Internet providers on the product review website I decided to use Mint even though they were based in Hobart and we live on the Gold Coast. Mint organised the broadband to NBN transition, we also changed ISPs at the same time. I was going to source my own modem, but the cost from Mint was similar to other providers and as it was pre programmed with Mint settings, this no doubt proved advantageous.

The installation and changeover was seamless and the initial contact with Mint professional. After some 3 weeks now there has not been any issues. So refreshing after using other providers.

Outstanding Service

Have been a customer of MINT for over a year, and have fantastic service since our first call. Michael, Grant and Kelvin all go above and beyond and have made our NBN an excellent reliable service along with being the best "over the phone" troubleshooters I have ever dealt with. (This is after having patchy internet service with Telstra for years, and we run 2 businesses from home so it is essential).
They even help with technical advice/opinions if they are not making money out of it!
Cannot say enough about this excellent (Australian) company. Very happy, thanks!

glebegal
glebegalSydney, NSW

Excellent internet speed & awesome (local) after sales service!

Dave F.
Dave F.Hobart, TAS

Mint service!

Grant and Kelvin were on the case from my first email. Less than 24 hours later, I was connected to Mint with a better bundle stronger connectivity. No disruption to my service which was great as I was working from home during the COVID-19 iso. Also, how good is it to support local during these difficult times. Well done guys! Cheers

TassieKel
TassieKelHobart, TAS

Easy, seemless transition from my other provider!

Kelvin was very helpful and the transition from my old provider was super fast and easy. Instructions were clear, cost is super valuable and we are very happy with the speed.

theuptake
theuptakeasked
Mint Telecom

Lots of reviewers on here giving glowing reviews with just the one review. Very suss.

Hi,
Feel free to try us out and experience for yourself.
With nearly 400 reviews (not all glowing) over 5 years I think they speak for themselves.

Graeme M.asked
Mint Telecom

What method of delivery can I get

Hi Graeme,
Best to message us directly via our website so we can get clarity on your question and situation.
For instance, you can provide your own modem or router or if you purchase from us we use startrack express.
If your type of NBN requires a NBN device to be posted then that delivery method is determined by NBN Co, typically Toll.

Graeme M.

Hi Michael, A belated thanks for your reply.A further question can you quote me on supplying WI FI rather than Broadband.The NBN is not the service I seek. I look forward to your advice.Thanks Graeme 0412609242.

Hi Graeme,
Contact us directly via our website and we can review options for you.

Judith
Judithasked

Hi Mint Telecom,
I have read fantastic reviews for your company, hence the reason I am contacting you.

I am NBN ready in Graceville QLD and am shopping for NBN plans. I don't need a landline, happy with average speeds and I am in 2-3 person household. Also is the modem and installation included in the plan and what is the average timeframe from signing up to NBN working in my home? Any hidden costs? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards Jude

Hi Judith,
Thanks for reaching out.
There are no hidden costs. Best to contact us directly so we can review your specific address and requirements.
You can message us directly from our website or call us during business hours if you prefer.
Cheers
Michael

Farrago
Farrago

Ours was operating perfectly within a week of us signing up. Depends on how quickly the NBN send a technician, I guess. Mint’ s customer service is outstanding

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

No reviews yet