4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (166) · No (2)

Very Happy with Mint Telecom

I switched to Mint telecom because I was unhappy with my current provider plus the fact that it is a local company with good reviews on Product Review. Helping me through NBN set up and Mint connection was hassle free. The team helped me right along the way and answered any queries I had. Can't recommend them highly enough, especially for older people like me who are not completely convergent with new technology.

Sarah

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service. Internet which simply works

* Easy to switch from Telstra(after 18 months of trouble).
* One call a week later onto a reliable service. So impressed with how quickly it happened.
* With no wait time on the phone.
* Why did I pick Mint. They are LOCAL. Support LOCAL the service is simply amazing.

Kim S

Kim SSydney, NSW

Best internet company

Mint are miles ahead of other companies: customer service is 10/10, you ring their number, a human answers & deals with your query. No fobbing off to someone else. They follow up too! I am old & not techno-savvy.....Mint are perfect & give simple explanations.

Rhett

RhettGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First Class !!!! Take note Tesltra

I couldn’t be happier with Mint and your service to execute was first class, so many thanks. As a result I’ve referred you to family and friends. Perfect option for your internet service

Susan

Susan

Superb customer service

After years of being fed up with other incompetent providers I was recommended to contact Mint Telecom by a friend, and was so very glad I did! Should have contacted them years ago. Speaking to real people that understand previous issues you have been experiencing and ensuring it does not happen again has been refreshing. Constant follow ups to check on service by customer service is also a thing I have never experienced from any other provider! Cannot recommend Mint highly enough! Keep up the good work, you are amazing and truly care for your customers.

Great Service

I can't speak of Mint high enough. They are very easy to call & speak to someone straight away. Good knowledge of products & help me choose best for our family. Internet it self is great, know issues at all. Thanks Mint very happy customer

Outstanding

The guys at mint telecom have outdone themselves placed order and was connected same day which was fantastic
Very happy customer will mention to family and friends never had a drop out prefect connection everytime

Hi Brendan,
That's exactly the experience we aim for so really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback.

alio80

alio80Sydney, NSW

Amazing. Fantastic customer service

Great speed, honest feedback on the right product for us. Follow up and check in to see how everything is going. So glad we switched to a local call centre with people that know what they are doing. Thanks Kevin!

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

SO FAR SO GOOD

Had some problems in first week but the backup was great and now sorted. That's what all service should be like, prompt response from experts. THANK YOU. I would recommend Mint.

PC

PC

Best ISP ever!

I have been with Mint Telecom for a few years now and can't recommend them enough! Kelvin responds immediately to any problem we have and persisted with getting the third party Vocus Network to fix a routing problem for websites I regularly use that were unusable due to a problem in the Hong Kong part of the network. Aside from that miracle, Kelvin always provides above and beyond support and information. You won't find a better ISP!

Mat H.Hobart, TAS

Above and beyond

Now I'm no tecko head I'll give it a go as far as I can but when I get stuck I'm maybe not the most patient unlike the lads at mint who talked my 12 yr old lad through what needed to be done to get the new Google nest up and running. Amazing service and my internet never misses a beat with mint.

Mat H.

This is the second time I've left a review the 1st was after my house move and I was without internet for only 5 hours. You lot have the very best customer service I've ever experienced. Thank you.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changed to Mint when I moved and I can't be happier.

GraemeD

GraemeDSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far Faultless

After reviewing Internet providers on the product review website I decided to use Mint even though they were based in Hobart and we live on the Gold Coast. Mint organised the broadband to NBN transition, we also changed ISPs at the same time. I was going to source my own modem, but the cost from Mint was similar to other providers and as it was pre programmed with Mint settings, this no doubt proved advantageous.

The installation and changeover was seamless and the initial contact with Mint professional. After some 3 weeks now there has not been any issues. So refreshing after using other providers.

Outstanding Service

Have been a customer of MINT for over a year, and have fantastic service since our first call. Michael, Grant and Kelvin all go above and beyond and have made our NBN an excellent reliable service along with being the best "over the phone" troubleshooters I have ever dealt with. (This is after having patchy internet service with Telstra for years, and we run 2 businesses from home so it is essential).
They even help with technical advice/opinions if they are not making money out of it!
Cannot say enough about this excellent (Australian) company. Very happy, thanks!

glebegal

glebegalSydney, NSW

Excellent internet speed & awesome (local) after sales service!

Dave F.

Dave F.Hobart, TAS

Mint service!

Grant and Kelvin were on the case from my first email. Less than 24 hours later, I was connected to Mint with a better bundle stronger connectivity. No disruption to my service which was great as I was working from home during the COVID-19 iso. Also, how good is it to support local during these difficult times. Well done guys! Cheers

TassieKel

TassieKelHobart, TAS

Easy, seemless transition from my other provider!

Kelvin was very helpful and the transition from my old provider was super fast and easy. Instructions were clear, cost is super valuable and we are very happy with the speed.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Excellent experience with all aspects!

Customer service from the get go has been exceptional. The product has been great so far with better performance than our last provider with no drop outs especially with everyone home during COVID19.

Karen15

Karen15Tasmania

Hassle free internet

Good customer service and helpful tips on where to get a modem. The internet speed is great and steady. No issues of dropping off during conference calls or failing downloads which makes working from home a breeze. Would highly recommend.

Risaharukai

RisaharukaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great connection and service

The Connection is really great and service is fantastic. I had an issue with the connection at first but even weekend they replied to me and fixed the connection. Great service

Graeme M.asked

Mint Telecom

What method of delivery can I get

Hi Graeme,
Best to message us directly via our website so we can get clarity on your question and situation.
For instance, you can provide your own modem or router or if you purchase from us we use startrack express.
If your type of NBN requires a NBN device to be posted then that delivery method is determined by NBN Co, typically Toll.
Cheers Michael

Graeme M.

Hi Michael, A belated thanks for your reply.A further question can you quote me on supplying WI FI rather than Broadband.The NBN is not the service I seek. I look forward to your advice.Thanks Graeme 0412609242.

Hi Graeme,
Contact us directly via our website and we can review options for you.
Cheers Michael

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Mint Telecom,
I have read fantastic reviews for your company, hence the reason I am contacting you.

I am NBN ready in Graceville QLD and am shopping for NBN plans. I don't need a landline, happy with average speeds and I am in 2-3 person household. Also is the modem and installation included in the plan and what is the average timeframe from signing up to NBN working in my home? Any hidden costs? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards Jude

Hi Judith,
Thanks for reaching out.
There are no hidden costs. Best to contact us directly so we can review your specific address and requirements.
You can message us directly from our website or call us during business hours if you prefer.

Farrago
Farrago

Ours was operating perfectly within a week of us signing up. Depends on how quickly the NBN send a technician, I guess. Mint’ s customer service is outstanding

John RHasked

NBN 12 (Basic)

G'Day,
Are calls to 13 / 1300 numbers included in the montlhy price?
and mobile numbers?
This is my main reason for seeking a new provider.
Regards,
John R. H.

John RH

And, Do you have a telephone number at which I can call and speak to someone (quickly)?

Hi John,
Head on over to our website where the answers to these are listed.
Phone number is 1300586468.
On the plans page you'll see the pricing options. Our Ultimate bundle includes mobile calls, but not 13/1300s.

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Compare all 5 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom ADSL

Mint Telecom ADSL

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 12 (Basic)

Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25 (Standard)

Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

Standard Monthly Price $69.95$79.95
Service TypeADSLNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractSet PeriodSet PeriodSet Period