Mint Telecom

Mint Telecom (page 4 of 20)

NBN, ADSL

4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (98%) · No (2%)
Reviewer

ReviewerBrisbane

Finally an Aus company providing great service!

Went with Mint Tel after the reviews here. So glad I did. The service from whoa to go has been outstanding. Their advice, guidance and support has been second to none and they do not oversell unnecessary equipment. The service they recommended is perfect for my needs and, when I thought I needed to upgrade, they steered me in the direction I actually wanted! 10 out of 10! Customer

Dale

DaleSydney, NSW

Go Mint!

We are an SME that places a great deal of importance on personal service, quality, knowledge & support ... Mint Telecom not only ticks all boxes, but also does it in a competitive manner.
No doubt the right move for us when we changed over to the NBN for both internet & phones; the transition & setup was sooo smooth.
The equipment turned up ready to plug & play, it works well and the ongoing support is excellent.
We only gave 5 Stars because there aren’t any more to give ...

Anon

AnonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Service, Quick no hassle

Got disconnected early by existing Telco, spent 3+ hours talking to call centers around the world( no help)
found Mint and spoke to Kelvin who adv all costs and products, was set up with in 3 days.
So happy to speak to a human in AUS and was actually pleasantly surprised by being told service would not be great due to still being on ADSL(most others I spoke to tried to only sell me on their product) ..... have already told a friends and family

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It's a miracle!!! I've found a BRILLIANT internet company!!!

Like phone companies, insurance companies and banks, I ALWAYS dread calling internet providers... Until I found Mint Telecom. What an amazing experience. From the first phone call, through to the informative advice, the technical help and the friendly, effective customer service - it was all so easy and pleasant. A special shout out to Kelvin and Josh who were so patient with me (and my severe lack of internet know-how!) and have helped improve my internet and phone connection beyond any other provider. Living in a semi-rural area with poor reception, and no NBN, other companies would find hurdle after hurdle, but nothing was too difficult or too trivial for Mint Telecom. I'd give them 6 stars if I could! #Minttelecomconvertforlife!!

The A team.

I had previously had ongoing issues with my isp switching between isp's and still getting no results, No assistance nor anyone capable of getting a tech to come and work it out.
Switching to mint was my saving grace. Being minutes away from ripping the box off the wall and using it as a Frisby to my dog the mint team assured me they'd sort it. A few tests and a couple days the mint team had a tech out replacing my antenna, redirecting my service to an alternate tower and my speed tests from 2mbps to averaging 20 plus at peak.
This was going on 12 months ago(ish) and I'm still yet to have a single issue with their service. Kudos to mint! You've slowed my balding and grey hair production.
Thank you.

Katie

KatieHobart, TAS

Always reliable, look nowhere else!

Mint Telecom has provided a reliable NBN service to our rural property when no other operator could. Their staff provide top notch, friendly customer service. We love using a provider located in our state.

Rem

RemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic customer service and provider

We recently left Mint Telecom, but not because of a bad service. Michael and his team are absolutely terrific. They monitored our service for any issues and promptly raised them when they were identified. We had the unlimited 50/20 package which served us really well. We would highly recommend Mint Telecom, Michael and his team and will certainly be back if it doesn't work out at our new provider.

Hel Cat

Hel CatDarling Downs, QLD

Best ISP Ever!

Best Customer Service!

Mint Telecom have the best customer service we have encountered from an ISP. We have never had an issue getting through on the phone & they are available out of hours via Facebook Messenger. They always respond promptly when we message them.

Our experience with our NBN Fixed Wireless over the last few months has been horrible, with lengthy dropouts & extended maintenance. All the issues we have had can be attributed to NBN.co and not to Mint Telecom. Mint Telecom have spent hours via Facebook Messenger working with me to try and troubleshoot our connection issues, much of this time out of normal business hours.

I can highly recommend Mint Telecom to anyone looking for an ISP with an Australian based support & customer service team.

Greg A.

Greg A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mint Telecom provides quality help and prompt service that is exemplary!

Their support service even exceeds the calibre of Internode + iiNet waaaaaay back before being bought out by TPG - even earlier for iiNet; before they bloated with advertising, dumped quality for quantity, and outsourced everything.

Have now had their service for my previous address (FTTN) and current, which had issues with a missing Terminating Panel, from which Kelvin from Mint has taken care of with consistent effective communication and resolution.

Their network provision has always been consistently of high quality, with this plan supporting multiple simultaneous video streams without dropout or loss of quality.

I cannot recommend even considering any other service

Belli

BelliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not go anywhere else! Mint, Mint, Mint!!!

Cannot recommend them enough. Our rep was so so so helpful, easy to understand, used plain English not tech talk. Went out of their way to help, explain and save us money. Will never ever use anyone else again.

Mei

MeiSydney, NSW

Best customer services and friendly staffs

I signed up with Mint 3 weeks ago. Their staffs are always helpful and patient with my queries. They have the best customer service that you won't get from any other places. Their live chat feature is life saver, simply sending photos and questions, all could be sorted in minute. Not like other ISP which you need to fill in a form via email and got an answer overnight. I highly recommend Mint!

Sam K

Sam KLaunceston

Great small company with real people and excellent service

I deal with mint both at my job as an IT Technician and have my home NBN through them and so far I have not had any issues with them nor have any clients we have helped sign up with them.

Communication is fantastic and very responsive with friendly helpful staff, turn around time is second to none and the connections so far have been rock solid.

Laura Verdouw

Laura VerdouwHobart, TAS

Service is second to none!

The switch to this locally owned and operated business was the best decision. Their customer service is outstanding - they are so helpful, do what they say and follow up. They’re also easy to do business with and nice people to boot! We’re here for life, highly recommend!

Steve M.

Steve M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

Moved houses and opted to stay with belong for ease. After 3 weeks of being given excuses (and getting scripted answers to every call made) and getting told it would be up tomorrow we lost faith. We spoke with Michael initially via Facebook as office was closed over Xmas. Called first day after and had nbn within 4 hours thanks to Kelvin. Not only was the service better but Kelvin talked us through the logistics of nbn in a large home. Result is a fantastic service with no buffering in a house with four teenagers.

NoWay

NoWayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best ISP I've experienced

Had enough with Dodo for a number of years then decided to try Mint telecom out. They are so helpful in all aspects and telling you all the facts up front instead of just luring you in as another number. Honestly the best ISP I've experienced so far! Particularly their friendly and local sales team and the spot on yet lovely tech support!

Ann

AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If you expect service - don't bother

When your internet drops out, you are sent a link so you can diagnose your own problem. Then, you contact MINT and they will log a fault if there is one. Until then they will do NOTHING to help you. I joined because I wanted Australian service only to find there is NO service over holiday periods except over messenger through facebook. This company's plans are not cheap so if you want real service you are better off going somewhere else. They don't like being questioned or care if you are not happy either

Best Customer Service

Looked at a few other providers, who are well known but all had the same rating in service. Found Mint Telecom and all the reviews were excellent. Phoned and spoke with Michael gave me the best option for what I needed and all was finalized this morning. Will recommend them

Mint is perfect

Definitely we will go with Mint, Michael

Steven

StevenHobart, TAS

Brilliant Customer Service

Best customer service I've encountered. Prompt, efficient and courteous. Our FTTN NBN connection has been a little unreliable, but MINT have gone over and above to try and help, even with this second-rate FTTN connection.