Listing monitored by Mint Telecom

4.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (173) · No (2)

Excellent experience with all aspects!

Customer service from the get go has been exceptional. The product has been great so far with better performance than our last provider with no drop outs especially with everyone home during COVID19.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Get what you pay for, and great service!

From being able to start the process of changing from Belong (who were giving me no more than 7mb down and 0.7 up) simply and efficiently on Facebook Messenger to delivery of modem and activation of the service, I have been very impressed with Mint. Sometimes it pays to go small, it seems!

Sam26
Sam26South-East, TAS

The best nbn company I have dealt with by far, there was zero hassle and I was connected within 6 hours!

Connection is great zero drop outs and can use multiple devices at once without any lag!
I highly recommend mint to anyone that wants to get the best of both worlds fast internet for a cheap price!

Find out how Mint Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Unbelievable service considering we spent 11 weeks trying to connect with another provider. We rang the guys at MInt and they where so helpful, within a couple of days nbn had been organised to come out and within the week we had internet, had no problems with drop out and good internet speed. Thanks, you guys rock.

Streamlined Service and Prompt Support

My experience with getting the NBN set up with Mint was unlike any experience I have had before with a telecommunication company. Very friendly, knowledgable staff and their customer service is second to none. The man I spoke to recommended a great modem, informing me of the price range and where I could purchase it, then when I had an issue with the NBN box at my house, Mint were straight onto it - responding within minutes ... and on a Sunday too! I love the fact that they are locally based in Hobart so you know you are also supporting an Australian company who know the area. Pricing is very competitive and worth it for the reliable customer service alone. Highly recommended!

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Alan
AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service When Needed

Having been with a less than helpful ISP for several years it is a relief to find a local company prepared to provide expert help when needed . Mint helped me in my crusade to prove that we could get nbn wireless as we could see the tower from our front window but being on a large property the nbn map based our suitability on the top of our drive 100 metres from the house! Other providers said we HAD to accept satellite! Mint made the obvious enquiries! Even the free VOIP phone service is better than the old copper line that was costing us $35 a month. Shame they don't do energy!!

Great service throughout

Great service throughout, immediate responses to any help requests and knowledgeable staff able to address questions promptly from their tasmania based call centre.
Connection speeds a serious improvement on our previous set up.
Overall great experience.

Mike
MikeHobart, TAS

Makes everything easy

I had a technical issue mint helped me get it back up and running in matter of days. Where i was with tpg it had taken me a month to get it fixed before. All the guys there are super helpful why would i need to go anywhere else

Nally
NallyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional Service!

Phenomenal service! Zero drop outs and the connection is extremely reliable!

The best thing about Mint Telecom is their Customer service! I get through any-time (even on weekends)! Really happy with their service!

Find out how Mint Telecom compares to other Internet Service Providers

Customer service was superb. Everything was catered for.

Quick connection time. Technician went above and beyond to do connection.
Everything was well communicated and covered off.
Local call centre makes all the difference.
Phone call answered straight away.
Great modem supplied.

Bec B.
Bec B.North-West & West coast, TAS

All smiles Here!!

Mint is spot on. No mucking around and easy to get connected. The service works great in our remote small town!! Speeds have been great!! No troubles here...Smiles all round!!! Thanks Mint.

Shari
ShariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very reliable company

Mint telecom have been so lovely to deal with. Their staff have been very patient and talked me through how to connect my old modem at our new house. No issues with connection either. Friendly customer service staff. A great Australian based company.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Premium Service. Enough said!

If you are tired of dealing with wasted phone calls, incorrect billing, poor service, and constant interruptions then MINT is the answer. Purchased my own router and signed up with no hassles. The NBN service is actually very good for what it is. Customer service is spot on, and MINT representatives contact you when service is impacted and assist with any technical issues! Static IP included!And they give you a $50 discount for anyone that signs over and mentions your name.
Service has been impacted less than a handful of times, and has been solved promptly without headaches.
I hope MINT is here to stay because I don't intend on changing again.

The Market Differentiator

When it comes to NBN, there are plenty of options out there, including many big named providers. In the end they are providing a similar product wrapped around their version of the service. This is where Mint differentiates from the rest, being a truly customer focused provider and having their customer service onshore makes a huge difference.

Example: had a friend who was moving houses and had initially signed up with TPG. His connection date kept getting pushed out and he was going to have to wait at least a month. Luckily he told me this and after referring him to Mint, he was connected within 48 hours.

Highly recommend them, they are helpful and and very proficient.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

I never thought I could love an ISP, but I love Mint! Exceptionally responsive, locally based. SO GOOD

Mint is amazing! I am SO impressed with this company! First telecom I've ever actually enjoyed dealing with. They responded within minutes to an email I sent at 8 PM on a Wednesday night. Keep up the good work, Mint!

Jamie
JamieHobart, TAS

What Internode used to be like!

Reliable FTTP connection, easy setup (within 4 hours), great staff and easy to pay options. Much cheaper than going with Telstra, but with all the added benefits of a reliable service. Couldn't recommend them higher, especially if your Tasmanian.

Liz
LizRivett 2611, ACT

Great service and customer support

Excellent customer service - friendly and professional. The NBN was set up the very same night after several hours. I was surprised at how fast my housemate and I got our internet connected.

So Helpfu And Quick

Brilliant service with Mint Telecom. Never had any major dramas from setup to usage. Even the slightest issue with business or home connection they are so helpful in getting this rectified. Can contact via messenger and there is always someone that will reply within minutes. So helpful and great knowing they are always there even in the evening. Wouldn't go with any other provider.

Gary Aitchison
Gary AitchisonHobart, TAS

Very Happy!

I am totally impressed with my decision to change to Mint Communications.
Having a local provider to cater for my needs makes life easy.
The team at Mint really care, anyone thinking of changing provider choose Mint!

Jack S.
Jack S.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic customer service and no issues

I've had no issues with internet connectivity. Mint answered a lot of initial questions to help me get set up at a new house. Really knowledgable staff, very quick to respond.

Ilya
IlyaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Excellent service

Very reliable service, personally have never had any speed issues with them.
Customer service is A+, very responsive and helpful with the whole process. Really good people to deal with. Australian based as well which is important to me. I highly recommend them.

Michael S.Mint Telecom

Great service and customer care!

The team at Mint have been very helpful in setting up my new home broadband service. I have received advice on selecting a modem and installing the modem. I have had good after care, with follow up emails addressing billing inquiries and also checking in on how the service has been. I have had support from them in contacting NBNco to come and fix the NBN connection.

Excellent service and support

I am very happy with our Mint NBN service. The installation process was easy with good support from Mint staff to quickly iron out any initial glitches. The service has proved top class. I appreciate they have monitored our NBN usage and advised keeping the 25M service with our usage not needing a 50M plan. I appreciate that their support staff all seem to be technically minded, able to assist me, and can give appropriate advice and can make decisions when contacted by email, phone, or messenger. They have come back to us after a couple of months to check and ensure no problems. I could not hope for a better provider.

Mary adios-Brun
Mary adios-BrunSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best ever. No issues at all. Fast and reliable.

Service friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Very easy to install. Instructions easy to understand. Way to install. No problems for this 67y.o. Neighbours with different service have lots of issues and I have none.

Sarah H.
Sarah H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Highly recommended

Our NBN connection with Mint Telecom has been great and incredibly reliable, got it hooked up just in time for us to start working from home due to COVID-19 lockdown. Customer service is second to none, very proactive, we were convinced to go with these guys after seeing reviews on this website and very glad that we did.

theuptake
theuptakeasked
Mint Telecom

Lots of reviewers on here giving glowing reviews with just the one review. Very suss.

Hi,
Feel free to try us out and experience for yourself.
With nearly 400 reviews (not all glowing) over 5 years I think they speak for themselves.

Graeme M.asked
Mint Telecom

What method of delivery can I get

Hi Graeme,
Best to message us directly via our website so we can get clarity on your question and situation.
For instance, you can provide your own modem or router or if you purchase from us we use startrack express.
If your type of NBN requires a NBN device to be posted then that delivery method is determined by NBN Co, typically Toll.

Graeme M.

Hi Michael, A belated thanks for your reply.A further question can you quote me on supplying WI FI rather than Broadband.The NBN is not the service I seek. I look forward to your advice.Thanks Graeme 0412609242.

Hi Graeme,
Contact us directly via our website and we can review options for you.

Judith
Judithasked

Hi Mint Telecom,
I have read fantastic reviews for your company, hence the reason I am contacting you.

I am NBN ready in Graceville QLD and am shopping for NBN plans. I don't need a landline, happy with average speeds and I am in 2-3 person household. Also is the modem and installation included in the plan and what is the average timeframe from signing up to NBN working in my home? Any hidden costs? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards Jude

Hi Judith,
Thanks for reaching out.
There are no hidden costs. Best to contact us directly so we can review your specific address and requirements.
You can message us directly from our website or call us during business hours if you prefer.
Cheers
Michael

Farrago
Farrago

Ours was operating perfectly within a week of us signing up. Depends on how quickly the NBN send a technician, I guess. Mint’ s customer service is outstanding

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

No reviews yet