4.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (1) · No (0)

Passable product, terrible customer service

Yeahhhbob
Yeahhhbob
david

davidPerth, WA

Disappointed

Signed up with Mint Telecom because the salesman told me it was $99 plus delivery to set it all up which included the modem and running a new phone line from the box outside to the inside of the house, then I was told it would cost an extra $350 to run the phone line. I cancelled the service because if they can't even get it right from the beginning what will it be like when I'm signed into a contract.

theuptake

theuptakeasked

Mint Telecom

Lots of reviewers on here giving glowing reviews with just the one review. Very suss.

Hi,
Feel free to try us out and experience for yourself.
With nearly 400 reviews (not all glowing) over 5 years I think they speak for themselves.

Graeme M.asked

Mint Telecom

What method of delivery can I get

Hi Graeme,
Best to message us directly via our website so we can get clarity on your question and situation.
For instance, you can provide your own modem or router or if you purchase from us we use startrack express.
If your type of NBN requires a NBN device to be posted then that delivery method is determined by NBN Co, typically Toll.

Graeme M.

Hi Michael, A belated thanks for your reply.A further question can you quote me on supplying WI FI rather than Broadband.The NBN is not the service I seek. I look forward to your advice.Thanks Graeme 0412609242.

Hi Graeme,
Contact us directly via our website and we can review options for you.

Judith

Judithasked

Hi Mint Telecom,
I have read fantastic reviews for your company, hence the reason I am contacting you.

I am NBN ready in Graceville QLD and am shopping for NBN plans. I don't need a landline, happy with average speeds and I am in 2-3 person household. Also is the modem and installation included in the plan and what is the average timeframe from signing up to NBN working in my home? Any hidden costs? Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards Jude

Hi Judith,
Thanks for reaching out.
There are no hidden costs. Best to contact us directly so we can review your specific address and requirements.
You can message us directly from our website or call us during business hours if you prefer.
Cheers
Michael

Farrago
Farrago

Ours was operating perfectly within a week of us signing up. Depends on how quickly the NBN send a technician, I guess. Mint’ s customer service is outstanding

Get an answer from our members and Mint Telecom representatives

Compare all 6 Mint Telecom
Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/20 (Fast)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 50/20 (Standard)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 25/5 (Basic+)

4.9
Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)
  • 2020

Mint Telecom NBN 100/40 (Fast+)

No reviews yet