Mint Telecom

Mint Telecom

ADSL and NBN

Proceed with caution!

I have to agree with another reviewer who said 'they found it strange that this business had so many positive reviews!'

Having had a bad experience with Telstra, I made the decision that I would try an Australian company, I chose Mint Telecom.

My request was to have an ADSL connected to my apartment and that I didn't need a phone. All the checks were done, I was told it was possible and an initial fee of $70.80 was charged to my card. Correspondence from Mint confirmed my activation date. Two days after the activation date with no service and no contact from Mint, I called them only to be told that there was an issue with my connection. After they investigated further they informed me that Telstra needed to come out and connect the line with an expected cost from $70-$150. Since I'd only disconnected with Telstra several days earlier, I was perplexed as to why I needed to be charged again for a line that I knew was already connected? I delayed the connection by a day until I spoke to Telstra.

Telstra were uncertain as to why I was being charged, although Mint told me that the issue was with another part of Telstra so the area I rang wouldn't have known about the fault. So after consideration I decided to continue with the connection as I was informed by Mint that the costs would apply regardless of who I went with but at least it would eventuate in an active service.

Once again, I was given an activation date and still nothing so once more I contacted Mint only to be told that I couldn't have the service after all and that all the lines had been taken.

The consultant told me that I'd still be charged due to the fact that it wasn't their fault and that they were able to provide me with a telephone line (which I'd clearly stated that I didn't need), regardless of the fact that I had NOTHING to show for approximately $220. After a lengthy discussion I was informed that I could continue to stay with Mint, paying a monthly fee for the telephone line (that I didn't need) and wait for a line to become available for the ADSL or they would terminate my contract, HOWEVER, I'd still have to pay for the technician. I told them that I was unhappy with the result and I wanted the night to think it over, it was at this stage I was informed that they'd go halves with technicians fee ONLY and they were going to cancel my contract - end of story! I then proceeded to tell them that they could not deduct money from my account and that I wasn't authorizing them to do so - THEY DID IT ANYWAY! The bank informed me that they could block the company from accessing my account again however because they used a third party - Ezi Debit they couldn't block this business from debiting my account!

This forced me to directly contact the owner who had a less-than-amazing ability to dance around the issue. The excuses provided were, 'it's Telstra's fault', 'it's your fault' and then 'we're ONLY a small business and can't afford to pay this'.The rationale used in order for them to keep my money was truly astounding. I was then directed that I needed to send back the modem and ONLY then, would they reimburse me for the cost of postage. The result was that I was now approximately $140 poorer and with nothing to show for this, plus having to pay more to send the modem back. It was apparent that I wasn't going to be able to negotiate with this person therefore I had no choice but to employ the services of the Telecommunication Ombudsman.

End result:
Mint Telecom were instructed that no unauthorized funds were to be taken from my account.
The business had to provide a prepaid envelope for the return of their modem.
Mint had to return the $70.80 that they had 'IN ERROR' debited from my account.
The Telecommunications Ombudsman determined that Telstra had been largely at fault, therefore I made the decision to pay half of the technicians cost of $70.80.

This business doesn't have enough clout to offer what the larger telecommunication companies are being able to deliver nor does it have a strong customer focus (near enough is good enough philosophy) however what is more terrifying than anything else is that someone can determine how much they want to take from your account and 'IN ERROR' follow through!

I have since gone through Vividwireless and the experience has been amazing!!! EASY, no contracts and lovely consultants!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Carrie, I can assure you the reviews on this site are from real customers and are unprompted. And yes, your experience was not the outcome either of us were looking for, we definitely agree. As you know, we don't operate our own network and facilitate connections onto the Telstra network (ADSL) or NBN Network. Sometimes events are simply outside of our control and even with our years of experience we are simply unable to get the outcome that either party is after, I do have 100% confidence that your outcome would not have been any different with any other telco in the country though, you simply can't connect a service when there is definitively no connections available. The problem for you (and us) is that pair gains problems are not visible (to anyone) until a tech attends and attempts the connection, so even though you authorised a tech visit and a charge of $150 we bore the majority of that cost and waived all line rental charges as well. We definitely emphasised with your problem as we hate it when our customers can't get the outcome they are after. We were and are on our customers side, even when you clearly are not happy with us. I appreciate that you couldn't get the outcome you required, however the TIO did actually agree with us (when all details were provided so they had the full view - pair gains issues are so uncommon that we had to educate the TIO on what it meant, how it operates and why it had caused the problem, as whilst our experience meant we understood, it unfortunately didn't help fix) and what we provided you with regard to credits of valid charges and waiving of early termination fees, was exactly what we offered immediately and without their involvement. I am really pleased to hear you have got an alternate solution as I know you were incredibly frustrated that in disconnecting your ADSL service with Telstra it was unfortunately unable to be reconnected (in simple terms, someone else took your connection), Vivid obviously deliver a wireless solution unrelated to ADSL and that is not a product type we offer. Thanks for providing us with further feedback, we certainly appreciate your frustration, and whilst we did everything in our power to get you a connection we know that doesn't and didn't provide any comfort and can only apologise for the experience as it was definitely not what we had hoped for you and what we aim to provide to all our customers. Cheers MichaelYour summary: sounds plausible, although is not entirely accurate/truthful but thank you for taking the time to respond! All the best for the future.

Disappointed

Signed up with Mint Telecom because the salesman told me it was $99 plus delivery to set it all up which included the modem and running a new phone line from the box outside to the inside of the house, then I was told it would cost an extra $350 to run the phone line. I cancelled the service because if they can't even get it right from the beginning what will it be like when I'm signed into a contract.

Hi David, we're sorry we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. Unfortunately sales people in the field don't have full access to network infrastructure information - that is why we checked and confirmed the additional costs and called you to advise and see if you still wanted to proceed and, of course, waived any cancellation fees when you didn't due to the additional cost requirements. Cheers Michael

Fast connection and fantastic service

I signed up with Mint after having to switch from ADSL to NBN as the ADSL service was being switched off. I was with a large provider but wanted to research options as I didn’t want a 24 month contract and wanted an NBN100 connection. A friend recommended MINT and I checked them out. They do offer an NBN100 connection but advised me that I wouldn’t be able to access those speeds due to my location and connection. The other big companies I checked out offered that I could sign up on an NBN100 speed package, something that it impossible to achieve at my address.
I signed up with MINT due to their honestly.
I came home after work on a Friday night to find ADSL switched off and NBN on, only problem was I could’ get it to work. I emailed MINT who got straight back in touch and recommended that I contact them via Facebook so we could use messenger and I could send them pictures. It turns out my wall mounted phone socket had an ADSL splitter fitted on top, something I could never have know without sending a picture and the help and advice from MINT. Within no time, I had that removed and the line connected, they even helped me setup my modem. (I had purchased one due to the size of the house and one of the kids bedrooms is out the back so we wanted to ensure a good signal).
Connected in no time at all and haven’t experienced any issues., I work from home a lot, kids all game online and stream stuff (whatever kids do) and we all Netflix, we are on a low NBN speed due only to the infrastructure and our location, not due to MINT, but we haven’t had any dramas.
Fantastic supplier.
I’d recommend to anyone

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Jacqui, We definitely do focus on recommending products specific to the capability of the address and each customers requirements - its definitely not one size fits all at Mint. And, great to hear we were able to help get you online quickly, Messenger is a great way to reach us out of hours and the ability to send photos makes troubleshooting much faster. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, its very much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Really happy that I got NBN with Mint!

I just switched from Belong ADSL2+ to Mint FTTN. It's been a very pleasant experience I must say.

The whole transfer was done within a couple of weeks, with only a couple of hours down time, which certainly exceeded expectations. The service from sales to implementation is defintely first class and they keep you updated along the entire journey, something you don't get with the big names.

The only issues I had were my own issues with wifi interference in my house/area, which I have since fixed with a change to the modem/router settings.

The speed is 3 times faster than my old ADSL connection and I can now game lag free with no dropouts.

I highly recommend Mint and will be doing so to any who ask me. Thanks for the great sevice Mint, I really appreciate it. Also thanks to [name removed] who was a great help in getting everything sorted. Keep up the great work!!!

November 8th 2017 Update: I was duped by the overly positive reviews

So it started off well back in April 2017 when I wrote my original review. The service was working fast and lag free. Fast forward to about September and it became very slow and so laggy, making online games unplayable, especially during peak hour every night. Numerous emails to them resulted in the finger being pointed in my direction as the cause of the problem and no acknowledgment that there could be any kind of a problem on their end. Modem resets, even a new modem being sent did not fix the issue. I was told I was on the only customer having the issue, which I did not believe. I was also told that there were some upgrades planned, which seems funny to me that they planned to do upgrades that they did not need, as everything was allegedly perfect on their end. Eventually I was told that they will lodge a fault with the NBN, which I waited for over a week with no result. Smartest thing I did after this was to switch to Aussie Broadband and as I knew would happen, everything was back to how it should be. Very fast and lag free, even in peak hour. Proceed with caution and don't believe everything you see here, I was fooled. I would recommend to anyone considering Mint to go with Aussie Broadband instead, as I wish I had of done.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Danich, Great to hear the change over went smoothly, we do work very hard to keep everyone updated along the way and aim to make it as simple as possible. Also glad to hear the wifi channel changes helped - its such a common issue these days with so many wifi networks about. Don't forget our Refer a Friend offer when talking to your friends! WE'll give you a thank you $50 credit and give them a $50 sign on credit! Cheers MichaelHi Danich, As you know we conducted a thorough review of your fault, including when you were providing us with test results in off peak times (with no congestion anywhere on the network) that were not what they should be. That led to us reviewing (and replacing) your modem, your internal network and other possible causes. I'm sorry we couldn't resolve for you (as you left before it was resolved) and re the network upgrade, the network is dynamic and as more customers are added upgrades occur regularly (twice weekly its reviewed) - that's all that was about. Glad to hear its all working for you now though. Cheers MichaelThe thing is none of that had changed from when it was working fine, so that leads to one explanation. Something on your end did, congestion or whatever, as it was fixed by changing the provider, which means it was your issue. Something you keep refusing to acknowledge and blaming everything else under the sun, when the answer is so obvious. I repeat it was your issue, that was fixed the minute I switched to Aussie Broadband. I'm also glad I didn't wait for a fix for a problem that you were not acknowledging could be fixed on your end as I was paying for a service you were not providing, which is not something people do.

Disappointed NBN start!

Applied for the 100 mps installation package with MINT in early March (when my area was ready for the new NBN layout). Was then told it'll be over a month of wait till 12th of April before NBN could spare the time to connect the inside of my home (even the house was already setup with the external facility).
Finally the day arrives. Was told I'll get an SMS or email from the installer a few days before hand stating the time. NADA on that. Enquiring with MINT gave me a time slot of 12 to 4 pm. So expectation was high as I waited at home all the way till 4pm with zero SMS or email contact from NBN.

Finally, the truck shows up at 4:50 pm! The guy comes in with mobile on the ear (was on the phone 2/3s of the time he was here). Tells me I cannot have the connection box close to my TV in the lounge room since the external connection was installed too far away!

Finally got internet up at around 7pm. Thinking this is going to be joy as I look forward to the 100 mps promised data download. First issue came as the "spinning wheel" continues on my internet download. Checking with several speed testing app reveals a speed of 8.5 mps download and 11 mps upload over Ethernet.

Checked with MINT and went through all possible confirmation points. But over the next few days, the highest I got from the modem was over 50 mps during one morning (4 am), which quickly dropping back below 20 mps at 6 am. A far cry so far from the 100 mps promised and paying for!

MINT tells me they've launched an CVC error request to NBN, but has no idea when they'll come around to checking (or fixing the situation).

It's probably not a fault of MINT, but surely doesn't give the consumer that's paying for the installation and highest monthly fee a very good feeling to the start of NBN era !

Got a reply from MINT before I went public with this review: I said "I am paying for the highest rate and getting the lowest rate" Reply from MINT: "at least you have service" !

Not good enough!

January 21st 2018 Update: Why are all ISPs failing their customers?

Following one year with MINT, I'm still very disappointed at the inability for them to provide much "service" as an internet service provider. 95% of the breakdowns are answered with "it's NBNs fault", there's nothing we can do about it, otherwise we will!". Which is worthless to the enduser. We really don't care which part of the middle or upper chain was the fault or cause, but we just want it fixed ASAP. I tried to check out other ISP for switch, but the comments from end users are same or even worse. Hence, it's like stuck with your bad ISP or go take a risk with a similar one or worse!!!

** just got a private message from MINT trying to stop me from publishing this review **

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Wil, We definitely agree it's not a great start to NBN for you. As we have already advised we unfortunately have no control over the installation process including delivery, or not, of sms' from NBN Co. They do send a survey out post installation via email so I'd encourage you to complete that so that they can get appropriate feedback from you. Like us, they can't improve without constructive feedback. Regarding your service post installation, unfortunately whilst we have reviewed all troubleshooting steps with you in the evening's and even responded over the Easter holidays, NBN Co don't work to the same time frames as us. Regarding the comment re working service, the full comment is/was: "We will work to get it fixed for you, it takes time though. I don't believe anyone has said we are happy with what you have and are not working to fix it for you. Kelvin had no service at all for 19 days when he moved from adsl to nbn, you may not be happy but at least it works which is better than nothing and what Kelvin went through." It was merely intended to reinforce that NBN Co work to a different timeframe than what we both would prefer, apologies if you interpreted differently. Lastly, we have already committed and advised that should the problem be a network fault we will credit the difference in the plan for you. First of all we'll keep chasing to get it fixed for you though. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, I appreciate you're not happy so we have some work to do to restore your confidence in us. Cheers Michaelthank you Michael. I understand there are points which are out of control of MINT. But as a consumer, all I know is MINT is the provider I paid installation cost, monthly fee etc. Hence, you are the middle man for me to complain and chase upon if the service is not as promised and paid for. I hope you understand that too, as I'm sure the rest of your existing and potential customers will also view things in a similar manner.The inconsistence continues with the NBN.. 100/40 mps package but I'm hardly getting more than 15 mps download speed!

Exceptionally good service

I recently moved into the state and into a house which had NBN connection. Contacted Mint Telecom after researching internet providers. I decided to sign up with them. The Modem arrived the following day as I had been told it would and Kelvin from customer services talked me through the set up procedure. I am very pleased with the service. A problem with the phone connection was dealt with immediately and I received a follow up phone call from Kelvin to check if everything was alright. My daughter has also signed with Mint and is very pleased with the service.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Alan, Welcome to Tasmania! We love it here which is why we setup and operate the business from here. Glad to hear everything has operated as we would like and thank you for the positive feedback. Cheers Michael

Mint telecom. After years of battling away with poor service, dropouts, sloooooow speeds and much fr

Nbn. No dropouts. Very, very satisfied with Mint. So glad I changed over. 5 stars from me.customer service is second to none!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Jeff, fantastic to hear that its all working as we both expect. Thanks for the kind words. Cheers Michael

Fantastic service

After researching a number of providers I found mint telecom to offer great value for money. The customer service was outstanding. All my questions were answered with efficiency and courtesy. The Internet connection has been uninterrupted. The setup process was easy and any help provided was outstanding service. I would highly recommend this company.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Susanne, thanks for the review. We work really hard on our onboarding process and our customer service so its really pleasing to get such great feedback. Cheers Michael

Honest

I am not a customer with Mint and here's why: When I rang and told them I wanted to sign up they were honest about the speeds my new property would likely get with a wired vs mobile internet at my new property, told me when I could expect NBN to my property and suggested I get back to them then but use an alternative in the meantime. Other companies have blatantly lied about the speeds I should expect/would get from them but Mint were refreshingly transparent even though it meant I didn't sign up with them today.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi kj93, We focus on no surprises as we believe there is nothing worse than not being able to deliver to promises made. Some things are out of our control and we have no visibility or knowledge of, but where we can see and do know we want to ensure our customers are fully advised. We hope to welcome you to Mint once NBN is ready for your property. Cheers Michael

Excellent costomer service

Connection very reliable and fast with no dropouts at all. Fantastic customer support at their Australian based call centre. The best I have ever experienced. My new Voip phone service is also excellent. Very happy to be with Mint. Their communication is second to none!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Stella, Thank you for your kind words. You will only ever speak to us in Hobart, which we definitely believe makes us very easy to reach and to deal with. Great to hear all is going well, including your phone service. Cheers Michael

A breath of fresh air

What a breath of fresh air! The Mint Telecom team listened to the issues we experienced with our previous ISP and resolved them swiftly and professionally. We now enjoy efficient, competitive, customer-focussed service that is unparalleled in the market. Shop local – beyond comparison for quality of service.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Katinka, We do pride ourselves on our experience and ability to work with our customers to fix problems as or if they arise. Really pleased to hear that this resonated through to you and you are enjoying our local service out of Hobart! Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback as its much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Fantastic Service

The CEO and Staff at Mint Telecom are incredibly focused on Customer Service.
They have been helpful, patient, supportive, honest and technically competent, without fault.

The copper connection to the house has been a 'basket case' for nearly two decades and it was recommended that the F.T.T.N. 'switch-over' start on the 12/1 package to see how it goes.

When there's little congestion, speeds are approximately 11/1. Three times faster than with ADSL 2+, and about the best achievable at present.

What more could anybody ask for in a supplier?

P.S. They're an Australian Company, where staff are based, and work, in Australia.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi William, We do work very hard on our service and making sure our products work. Glad to hear yours is all setup and running and whilst we'd all love it to be faster, we can have some comfort that as technology improves FTTN services will be able to run at a faster pace. We are definitely Australian, in fact very proud Tasmanians operating exclusively from Hobart! Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback, its much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Excellent Service

Mint were fast, efficient and very helpful in helping us select the best set up for our internet needs. Both Courtney and Grant were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Mint Telecom to everyone.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Renee, We definitely make sure we review each customers requirements to ensure we are starting them off on the best plan for their specific needs, so really pleased to hear that was appreciated. Thanks for the recommendation, its much appreciated! Cheers Michael

Very slow download speeds!

Staff are polite and professional, but the internet speed I have been experiencing on average 12-15 Mbps download with well below the minimum 25 Mbps the NBN co technician estimated I should expect. The excuses and justifications from Mint staff are not credible.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Evan, Really sorry to hear your speeds are not performing to what we'd both like. Fibre to the Node speeds are estimates and we do deliver the speed available and can easily get the actual distance and speed estimate from NBN Co so as to confirm what the line is capable of as a maximum. If I'm not mistaken, then in your case that is exactly what we have confirmed. I. E. The speed NBN Co have directly advised is the maximum available for you is what we are delivering and is what we advised before you signed up. The network we use consistently delivers to the maximum speed available so it would be unusual to not deliver. Unfortunately any estimate from a sub contractor that is not a direct NBN Co employee isn't the best guide and may have set false expectations here that is frustrating for both of us to have to then manage as whilst we'd both prefer it faster, we are unfortunately at the mercy of a technological limitation. Cheers Michael

MINT gets me connected to NBN within the same day

Signed up with MyRepublic NBN back in Sep 22nd, couldn't get me connected after 5 weeks! MyRepublic always blames the issue is with NBNco, and vouch no other service provider could get me connected either. Finally I decide to leave MyRepublic and signup with MINT, and my NBN service was activated within 3 hours!

The sales consultant at MINT (Kelvin) is really helpful. He identifies the issue why MyRepublic cannot get me connected within 10 mins after checking my address. Turns out I have two NTD ports registered at my address, which is very unusual. So he guides me through how to chase up NBNco and my previous service provider to figure out which one was the last working port. All of these are before I signed up with MINT.

The activation process with MINT is fast, stress-free and informative. Got 2 SMS and 3 emails within 3 hours to keep me updated about how it progressed. (On the contrast, MyRepublic had only sent me one welcome email when i signed up, and no updates whatsoever for the rest 5 weeks. I have to chase them up every other couple of days trying to find out if there is any updates)

Even after the service activated, the superb customer service from MINT does not stop there. Kelvin was following up to check if connection is working fine. I raise the concern that the download speed is a bit slow, around 50Mbps for a 100/40 plan. From my previous experience, in this situation, most service providers would give a standard answer like "the speed would largely depend your infrastructure", a.k.a "there is nothing we can do about it". Instead, Kelvin thinks the speed doesn't look right, and request a port reset from NBN straightaway. The port was reset the next day, and I'm delight to see speed increase to above 70Mbps.

Normally i don't bother to write positive feedback online. However, I'm grateful for the good customer service, fast issue resolving, and deliver on promise from MINT. In my opinion, it is totally worth the price and a 5 star rating. I'm more than happy to recommend MINT to my friends and colleagues.

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Hi Dao, Really pleased to hear of your experience. NBN is certainly one of those products where you do get what you pay for and whilst we are more expensive than MyRepublic we hope the reasons why that is the case are clearly evidenced via your experience. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback and don't forget about our refer a friend program when telling your friends about us ($50 sign on credit for them and a $50 thank you credit to you!). Cheers Michael

Fantastic service !

My previous internet supplier took a month to get me reconnected despite me having to call them at least twice a day to get updates. As soon as I was back on line I signed up with Mint and was enjoying good NBN speeds within 24 hours ! Fantastic personal service. I can't fault them.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Rick, Not sure why it took others two months, certainly a frustrating experience for you. Glad to have you online and operating and, of course, it's really pleasing to hear you value our service out of Hobart. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's certainly appreciated. Cheers Michael

Excellent service

We have recently connected to the NBN with the endless help from the highly recommended Kelvin.
The whole process ran smoothly (we connected at a very problematic time with the NBN service just becoming available in the area and problems with Telstra and still only had a 2 week service connection wait time) and the service has been continually excellent. Little things like easy data tracking and direct debit courtesy reminder emails make everything run smoothly for clients. If we ever have any questions, they are always responded to extremely fast too! Very happy with our service and would happily recommend to anyone looking for a provider.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Julie, Great to hear your connection went well. With regard to the little things, we think they are really important as getting them right tends to take care of the bigger things. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Excellent communication

I had a chat with one of their tech team, he was very nice and friendly and honest, didn't try to push me to switch to their service. I don't have a service with them but I liked the way they treat people.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Khashayar, We do go out of our way to communicate as effectively as we can with our customers. Operating from Hobart is what sets us apart in our opinion. Definitely let us know if we can help out in the future. Cheers Michael

Best ISP ever

Brilliant isp best ever so good was the customer service that they never stopped trying to fix my internet speed and drop outs.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Rob, One of the issues we tackle from time to time is problems on the network not directly related to the service that we are providing (particularly common on copper ADSL services). With our years of experience and commitment to our customers we are pretty tireless in chasing down results to ensure services work as they should. We know how frustrating it is when things don't work and will do everything we can to fix problems. Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback. Cheers Michael

Seamless Customer Service

Switching over from other bigger named ISPs. Couldn't be happier with the service and customer care that Mint has employed. I'm used to waiting +3 weeks after moving into a new unit but Mint had my services up and running within a day of moving! ADSL modem is also NBN ready. I will be continuing on with their services for the foreseeable future.

February 15th 2019 Update: One Year later, still the same great service as day One

Connections issues resolved in a timely matter. Michael and the team are as responsive as ever and are always there to help when needed. This is definitely how any business should run - caring about the customers! Keep up the great work guys.

Start DateSeptember 2017
Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeWireless
Hi Ted, The only waiting around with us is where we are restricted by network constraints, we know how important internet is for people these days so we do everything we can to get customers up and running as quickly as possible. It does help that we've been doing this for a long time so know the processes really well. All our modems are NBN Ready for all current types of NBN as we want to ensure any equipment we provide has the longest possible lifespan. Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback, its much appreciated. Cheers Michael