Mint Telecom

Mint Telecom

ADSL and NBN

Very slow download speeds!

Staff are polite and professional, but the internet speed I have been experiencing on average 12-15 Mbps download with well below the minimum 25 Mbps the NBN co technician estimated I should expect. The excuses and justifications from Mint staff are not credible.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Evan, Really sorry to hear your speeds are not performing to what we'd both like. Fibre to the Node speeds are estimates and we do deliver the speed available and can easily get the actual distance and speed estimate from NBN Co so as to confirm what the line is capable of as a maximum. If I'm not mistaken, then in your case that is exactly what we have confirmed. I. E. The speed NBN Co have directly advised is the maximum available for you is what we are delivering and is what we advised before you signed up. The network we use consistently delivers to the maximum speed available so it would be unusual to not deliver. Unfortunately any estimate from a sub contractor that is not a direct NBN Co employee isn't the best guide and may have set false expectations here that is frustrating for both of us to have to then manage as whilst we'd both prefer it faster, we are unfortunately at the mercy of a technological limitation. Cheers Michael

Proceed with caution!

I have to agree with another reviewer who said 'they found it strange that this business had so many positive reviews!'

Having had a bad experience with Telstra, I made the decision that I would try an Australian company, I chose Mint Telecom.

My request was to have an ADSL connected to my apartment and that I didn't need a phone. All the checks were done, I was told it was possible and an initial fee of $70.80 was charged to my card. Correspondence from Mint confirmed my activation date. Two days after the activation date with no service and no contact from Mint, I called them only to be told that there was an issue with my connection. After they investigated further they informed me that Telstra needed to come out and connect the line with an expected cost from $70-$150. Since I'd only disconnected with Telstra several days earlier, I was perplexed as to why I needed to be charged again for a line that I knew was already connected? I delayed the connection by a day until I spoke to Telstra.

Telstra were uncertain as to why I was being charged, although Mint told me that the issue was with another part of Telstra so the area I rang wouldn't have known about the fault. So after consideration I decided to continue with the connection as I was informed by Mint that the costs would apply regardless of who I went with but at least it would eventuate in an active service.

Once again, I was given an activation date and still nothing so once more I contacted Mint only to be told that I couldn't have the service after all and that all the lines had been taken.

The consultant told me that I'd still be charged due to the fact that it wasn't their fault and that they were able to provide me with a telephone line (which I'd clearly stated that I didn't need), regardless of the fact that I had NOTHING to show for approximately $220. After a lengthy discussion I was informed that I could continue to stay with Mint, paying a monthly fee for the telephone line (that I didn't need) and wait for a line to become available for the ADSL or they would terminate my contract, HOWEVER, I'd still have to pay for the technician. I told them that I was unhappy with the result and I wanted the night to think it over, it was at this stage I was informed that they'd go halves with technicians fee ONLY and they were going to cancel my contract - end of story! I then proceeded to tell them that they could not deduct money from my account and that I wasn't authorizing them to do so - THEY DID IT ANYWAY! The bank informed me that they could block the company from accessing my account again however because they used a third party - Ezi Debit they couldn't block this business from debiting my account!

This forced me to directly contact the owner who had a less-than-amazing ability to dance around the issue. The excuses provided were, 'it's Telstra's fault', 'it's your fault' and then 'we're ONLY a small business and can't afford to pay this'.The rationale used in order for them to keep my money was truly astounding. I was then directed that I needed to send back the modem and ONLY then, would they reimburse me for the cost of postage. The result was that I was now approximately $140 poorer and with nothing to show for this, plus having to pay more to send the modem back. It was apparent that I wasn't going to be able to negotiate with this person therefore I had no choice but to employ the services of the Telecommunication Ombudsman.

End result:
Mint Telecom were instructed that no unauthorized funds were to be taken from my account.
The business had to provide a prepaid envelope for the return of their modem.
Mint had to return the $70.80 that they had 'IN ERROR' debited from my account.
The Telecommunications Ombudsman determined that Telstra had been largely at fault, therefore I made the decision to pay half of the technicians cost of $70.80.

This business doesn't have enough clout to offer what the larger telecommunication companies are being able to deliver nor does it have a strong customer focus (near enough is good enough philosophy) however what is more terrifying than anything else is that someone can determine how much they want to take from your account and 'IN ERROR' follow through!

I have since gone through Vividwireless and the experience has been amazing!!! EASY, no contracts and lovely consultants!!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi Carrie, I can assure you the reviews on this site are from real customers and are unprompted. And yes, your experience was not the outcome either of us were looking for, we definitely agree. As you know, we don't operate our own network and facilitate connections onto the Telstra network (ADSL) or NBN Network. Sometimes events are simply outside of our control and even with our years of experience we are simply unable to get the outcome that either party is after, I do have 100% confidence that your outcome would not have been any different with any other telco in the country though, you simply can't connect a service when there is definitively no connections available. The problem for you (and us) is that pair gains problems are not visible (to anyone) until a tech attends and attempts the connection, so even though you authorised a tech visit and a charge of $150 we bore the majority of that cost and waived all line rental charges as well. We definitely emphasised with your problem as we hate it when our customers can't get the outcome they are after. We were and are on our customers side, even when you clearly are not happy with us. I appreciate that you couldn't get the outcome you required, however the TIO did actually agree with us (when all details were provided so they had the full view - pair gains issues are so uncommon that we had to educate the TIO on what it meant, how it operates and why it had caused the problem, as whilst our experience meant we understood, it unfortunately didn't help fix) and what we provided you with regard to credits of valid charges and waiving of early termination fees, was exactly what we offered immediately and without their involvement. I am really pleased to hear you have got an alternate solution as I know you were incredibly frustrated that in disconnecting your ADSL service with Telstra it was unfortunately unable to be reconnected (in simple terms, someone else took your connection), Vivid obviously deliver a wireless solution unrelated to ADSL and that is not a product type we offer. Thanks for providing us with further feedback, we certainly appreciate your frustration, and whilst we did everything in our power to get you a connection we know that doesn't and didn't provide any comfort and can only apologise for the experience as it was definitely not what we had hoped for you and what we aim to provide to all our customers. Cheers MichaelYour summary: sounds plausible, although is not entirely accurate/truthful but thank you for taking the time to respond! All the best for the future.

Really happy that I got NBN with Mint!

I just switched from Belong ADSL2+ to Mint FTTN. It's been a very pleasant experience I must say.

The whole transfer was done within a couple of weeks, with only a couple of hours down time, which certainly exceeded expectations. The service from sales to implementation is defintely first class and they keep you updated along the entire journey, something you don't get with the big names.

The only issues I had were my own issues with wifi interference in my house/area, which I have since fixed with a change to the modem/router settings.

The speed is 3 times faster than my old ADSL connection and I can now game lag free with no dropouts.

I highly recommend Mint and will be doing so to any who ask me. Thanks for the great sevice Mint, I really appreciate it. Also thanks to [name removed] who was a great help in getting everything sorted. Keep up the great work!!!

November 8th 2017 Update: I was duped by the overly positive reviews

So it started off well back in April 2017 when I wrote my original review. The service was working fast and lag free. Fast forward to about September and it became very slow and so laggy, making online games unplayable, especially during peak hour every night. Numerous emails to them resulted in the finger being pointed in my direction as the cause of the problem and no acknowledgment that there could be any kind of a problem on their end. Modem resets, even a new modem being sent did not fix the issue. I was told I was on the only customer having the issue, which I did not believe. I was also told that there were some upgrades planned, which seems funny to me that they planned to do upgrades that they did not need, as everything was allegedly perfect on their end. Eventually I was told that they will lodge a fault with the NBN, which I waited for over a week with no result. Smartest thing I did after this was to switch to Aussie Broadband and as I knew would happen, everything was back to how it should be. Very fast and lag free, even in peak hour. Proceed with caution and don't believe everything you see here, I was fooled. I would recommend to anyone considering Mint to go with Aussie Broadband instead, as I wish I had of done.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Danich, Great to hear the change over went smoothly, we do work very hard to keep everyone updated along the way and aim to make it as simple as possible. Also glad to hear the wifi channel changes helped - its such a common issue these days with so many wifi networks about. Don't forget our Refer a Friend offer when talking to your friends! WE'll give you a thank you $50 credit and give them a $50 sign on credit! Cheers MichaelHi Danich, As you know we conducted a thorough review of your fault, including when you were providing us with test results in off peak times (with no congestion anywhere on the network) that were not what they should be. That led to us reviewing (and replacing) your modem, your internal network and other possible causes. I'm sorry we couldn't resolve for you (as you left before it was resolved) and re the network upgrade, the network is dynamic and as more customers are added upgrades occur regularly (twice weekly its reviewed) - that's all that was about. Glad to hear its all working for you now though. Cheers MichaelThe thing is none of that had changed from when it was working fine, so that leads to one explanation. Something on your end did, congestion or whatever, as it was fixed by changing the provider, which means it was your issue. Something you keep refusing to acknowledge and blaming everything else under the sun, when the answer is so obvious. I repeat it was your issue, that was fixed the minute I switched to Aussie Broadband. I'm also glad I didn't wait for a fix for a problem that you were not acknowledging could be fixed on your end as I was paying for a service you were not providing, which is not something people do.

Disappointed NBN start!

Applied for the 100 mps installation package with MINT in early March (when my area was ready for the new NBN layout). Was then told it'll be over a month of wait till 12th of April before NBN could spare the time to connect the inside of my home (even the house was already setup with the external facility).
Finally the day arrives. Was told I'll get an SMS or email from the installer a few days before hand stating the time. NADA on that. Enquiring with MINT gave me a time slot of 12 to 4 pm. So expectation was high as I waited at home all the way till 4pm with zero SMS or email contact from NBN.

Finally, the truck shows up at 4:50 pm! The guy comes in with mobile on the ear (was on the phone 2/3s of the time he was here). Tells me I cannot have the connection box close to my TV in the lounge room since the external connection was installed too far away!

Finally got internet up at around 7pm. Thinking this is going to be joy as I look forward to the 100 mps promised data download. First issue came as the "spinning wheel" continues on my internet download. Checking with several speed testing app reveals a speed of 8.5 mps download and 11 mps upload over Ethernet.

Checked with MINT and went through all possible confirmation points. But over the next few days, the highest I got from the modem was over 50 mps during one morning (4 am), which quickly dropping back below 20 mps at 6 am. A far cry so far from the 100 mps promised and paying for!

MINT tells me they've launched an CVC error request to NBN, but has no idea when they'll come around to checking (or fixing the situation).

It's probably not a fault of MINT, but surely doesn't give the consumer that's paying for the installation and highest monthly fee a very good feeling to the start of NBN era !

Got a reply from MINT before I went public with this review: I said "I am paying for the highest rate and getting the lowest rate" Reply from MINT: "at least you have service" !

Not good enough!

January 21st 2018 Update: Why are all ISPs failing their customers?

Following one year with MINT, I'm still very disappointed at the inability for them to provide much "service" as an internet service provider. 95% of the breakdowns are answered with "it's NBNs fault", there's nothing we can do about it, otherwise we will!". Which is worthless to the enduser. We really don't care which part of the middle or upper chain was the fault or cause, but we just want it fixed ASAP. I tried to check out other ISP for switch, but the comments from end users are same or even worse. Hence, it's like stuck with your bad ISP or go take a risk with a similar one or worse!!!

** just got a private message from MINT trying to stop me from publishing this review **

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Wil, We definitely agree it's not a great start to NBN for you. As we have already advised we unfortunately have no control over the installation process including delivery, or not, of sms' from NBN Co. They do send a survey out post installation via email so I'd encourage you to complete that so that they can get appropriate feedback from you. Like us, they can't improve without constructive feedback. Regarding your service post installation, unfortunately whilst we have reviewed all troubleshooting steps with you in the evening's and even responded over the Easter holidays, NBN Co don't work to the same time frames as us. Regarding the comment re working service, the full comment is/was: "We will work to get it fixed for you, it takes time though. I don't believe anyone has said we are happy with what you have and are not working to fix it for you. Kelvin had no service at all for 19 days when he moved from adsl to nbn, you may not be happy but at least it works which is better than nothing and what Kelvin went through." It was merely intended to reinforce that NBN Co work to a different timeframe than what we both would prefer, apologies if you interpreted differently. Lastly, we have already committed and advised that should the problem be a network fault we will credit the difference in the plan for you. First of all we'll keep chasing to get it fixed for you though. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, I appreciate you're not happy so we have some work to do to restore your confidence in us. Cheers Michaelthank you Michael. I understand there are points which are out of control of MINT. But as a consumer, all I know is MINT is the provider I paid installation cost, monthly fee etc. Hence, you are the middle man for me to complain and chase upon if the service is not as promised and paid for. I hope you understand that too, as I'm sure the rest of your existing and potential customers will also view things in a similar manner.The inconsistence continues with the NBN.. 100/40 mps package but I'm hardly getting more than 15 mps download speed!

Disappointed

Signed up with Mint Telecom because the salesman told me it was $99 plus delivery to set it all up which included the modem and running a new phone line from the box outside to the inside of the house, then I was told it would cost an extra $350 to run the phone line. I cancelled the service because if they can't even get it right from the beginning what will it be like when I'm signed into a contract.

Hi David, we're sorry we didn't meet your expectations on this occasion. Unfortunately sales people in the field don't have full access to network infrastructure information - that is why we checked and confirmed the additional costs and called you to advise and see if you still wanted to proceed and, of course, waived any cancellation fees when you didn't due to the additional cost requirements. Cheers Michael

Very happy customer

I have been so happy with the service I have received from mint.

I initially had some issues getting my connection working, and the support people were so helpful with straightening me out, which is great because I’m not great with understanding internet technology and terminology. I wanted to BYO modem, since it seemed silly to buy a new one and while the guy I spoke to warned me that the one I had is notoriously difficult to use, he also guided me through setting it up in a way that didn’t leave me bamboozled.

Since getting up and running, the only issues I have had have been related to the old infrastructure that the NBN utilises, so not so much a mint issue.

i am giving 4 stars rather than 5 because part of the sign up process involved signing me up for a rewards program that I don’t want.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Jol, Great to hear we were able to get you up and running nice and easily, even with your own modem. That's our business and focus. Re the rewards, currently we provide 12 mths complimentary access to it for new customers. It's certainly not intended as a hardship! The program retails for $500 but we are incredibly lucky to be able to offer it to our customers for just $49 a year (and free for 12 mths to check it out). There is no ongoing commitment, you can opt out at any time and we even remind you well before the 12 mths. If it's not for you, that's fine, you just let us know and we turn it off, but we offer the 12 mths free so you can trial it (or gift it to friends as its completely transferable). Cheers Michael

The best customer service I have experienced

The customer service was second to none, also the speed and price of mint is great for what we need it for.
Thank you Kelvin for all of your assistance.
Highly recommend

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Hi Nicole, Glad to hear our service ethos has resonated with you. Appreciate you taking the time to provide us with the feedback. Cheers Michael

I LOVE MINT

Mint was amazing. Decided to switch after Optus failed to set up my NBN, after 5 weeks. Made the switch to Mint yesterday morning, and now 24hrs later have recieved my modem and have working internet. Cannot believe I didnt switch sooner.

Customer care team is an absolute delight to deal with. An Australian call centre who I didnt have to wait on hold for. I was assisted by helpful, competent, friendly and easy to understand staff.
I have also reached out over facebook messenger and requested a call. I promptly got a reply and a call time organised.

Mint is absolutely sensational! I will never deal with another internet provider again. I cannot recommend them high enough! If setting up your internet use Mint, or switch your current provider now!

Start DateMarch 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Tiff, Wow, thank you! What you've described is what we aim to deliver. Easy to reach via phone, email or Facebook messenger all backed up by a very experienced team. Operating from Hobart is what we deem our secret sauce! No overseas call centres with us, ever! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Great local company!

Really amazed by the customer service that I received. Great products at very reasonable prices.

Have not had any issues at all and I would happily recommend this internet’s provider.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Dan, Great to hear all is going well for you as we work very hard on our service delivery and to ensure our products are not only competitively priced but work as we all expect them to. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, its really appreciated. Cheers Michael

You'll struggle to find a better company!

After years of ADSL and then NBN drop outs (at least 3 a day and some lasting weeks) I moved to Mint. 3 days later they called me to say there were issues with my connection. Yes, they called me! NBN as usual said it was, my modem, my wiring, not their fault! (I'm a telecommunications engineer!) Mint bugged the living crap out of NBN to fix it! I've not had a drop out in 7 months! Since Mint got NBN to finally send a decent technician to fix the issue. My speed also doubled. Love Mint. I may pay $5 more a month for their service, but they get the job done and they are a truly aussie company. I've spent close to 20 hours on the phone with iinet to fix the same issue with the only result being extreme frustration on my part...

Start DateAugust 2018
Contract Type12-month contract
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Paul, Great to here its all working as it should. As you noted, we monitor our entire customer base daily for drops and where we think there is a problem we'll start a conversation - after all we want it to work as best as it can. And even though the drops are never due to our network, we're very good and persistent chasers of NBN Co to get it right (plus we bring a lot of experience to the table which also helps). Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback and your experience, it's much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Best company to deal with!!!

I have to say that I am blown away by the customer service from this company and the modem came within 24 hours! Service was set up in 2 hours from when I called (but I had to wait for the lovely modem). No wait times for phoning into the company either. I had to cut ties with My Republic as they are absolutely horrifying to deal with and Mint Telecom came to save the day! Thank you!!!

Start DateFebruary 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Sandra, Great to hear our preconfigured modems and onboarding process made it nice and simple to get up and running. Operating from Hobart we are nice and easy to reach and deal with, definitely no long waits to speak to us. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, we definitely appreciate it. Cheers Michael

Best NBN provider around

I moved over to Mint recently and I couldn't be happier with my decision. The set-up process was incredibly fast, easy, and supported by the best customer service - something that seems so rare these days! My NBN connection has been reliably great and I love that when I do have a question it's easy to contact their team and they're always happy to help. Highly recommended. Thanks guys!

Start DateDecember 2018
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Maile, Great to hear your experience in getting setup and thereafter contacting us is exactly what we aim for. Operating from Hobart makes us nice and easy to reach and to deal with and we focus heavily on making the onboarding and activation process as simple as we can for all our customers. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Cheers Michael

The Fastest and Quickest ISP

We’ve never had an NBN connection in our property but when it was finally available, I signed up with these guys and when NBN schedule an appointment with us, all we had to do was wait 40 minutes and the service was active. The customer service is amazing and you never have to wait hours and hours for someone to answer your calls and emails. If you want affordable and fast service this is the way to go!

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Hazel, Great to hear your onboarding experience was exactly what we work very hard to deliver - simple and efficient with services working as they should and all backed up by our friendly and easily accessible team. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it is definitely appreciated. Cheers Michael

Very happy with Mint Telecom

Very pleased that we made the decision to go to Mint for NBN. Internet fast and reliable. Customer service is second to none. Would highly recommend Mint

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Zarina, Great to get that sort of feedback as we certainly aspire to deliver the best customer service coupled with the best possible products that we can. Thanks for the recommendation and the feedback! Cheers Michael

Best customer service I have received in years - highest recommendation

So pleased with Mint, I have waited about 18 months to comment after moving to Mint when NBN became available to ensure that the product and customer service levels were consistently as good as they were at set up. They are super responsive to any issues. They recently contacted me to advised of drop outs on my service and asked me try some troubleshooting. They came back to me same day and advised it was Telstra maintenance in the area and when it would be finished. They called ME!!!
When I signed up with Mint, I asked for the highest speed package, they advised me to start on a lower speed and see how I go. Same day, they kept in touch and happily advised that my speed potential was much greater and I switched accordingly. This consultative, honest and professional approach blows me away, it's so rare.
Keep it up Mint, I have truly not experienced any service or provision that I have been so impressed with in years.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi wcbugle, We definitely do try to be proactive where we can and as you have mentioned we proactively review the drops on our entire customer base each weekday and where it looks like a problem might exist we start a conversation - after all we want your service to work as best as it can for your address. Great to hear this approach resonates with you as we focus really heavily on our communication backed up by our years of experience in the industry to deliver the best products we can. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, its much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Superb Service

Fast, Excellent, prompt and no drop outs. Customer service is super fast. Even if you email at midnight, you receive a response in less than 60 mins. I have never had any drop out in last 1 year and 6 months. Speeds are fine, had a very minor issue once or twice, but nothing major.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Sam, Service is definitely what we focus on and certainly look to turn emails around when we are awake (so wouldn't always expect replies at midnight...). Great to hear its all working really well and as we both expect. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, its much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Fantastic Faultless and Friendly

Reliability is 100% - never a glitch or dropout that I have noticed. And I am on the lowest plan currently. Speed has never been an issue. For anything I have wanted to know or needed, the team on the other end of the phone are amazing. No long wait queue's either. I just give my name and they have me up on the system and have all the answers for me in seconds. They are so friendly, knowledgeable, nothing seems a bother, they get the job done, so helpful and in my experience it's always the first time. We had a broken cable and requested the NBN team come out to repair it.. one phone call to Mint Telecom and it was booked, a confirmation email received, NBN arrived on time, fixed it all up, and as soon as I logged in Mint Telecom saw I was back on line and sent me an email to say hey.. welcome back !! I mean, hello, I don't want to have to spell that out for everyone, but is that not the best customer service you have heard of in this day and time. Not to name names, but can you see any of the large Telco's doing that...? I don't think so. Tell everyone, Mint Telecom is "The One" I'm not on a commission, I'm just telling you the straight up truth of my experience. And I did recommend my 91 year old Dad get NBN with them last year and he did.. and Mint Telecom gave us both a bonus off our bill. I rest my case... Thank you for Excellent Customer Service Mint Telecom. Love your work !!

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Kim, Wow, that really says it all. We focus hard on simple, old fashioned service. Easy to reach and easy to deal with coupled with loads of experience and great products - to read your review really reinforces we are focusing on the right things. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Great customer service, highly recommend this internet provider

These guys go above and beyond when it comes to customer service. They can be spoken with on the phone, chatted with on their website or contacted through Facebook messenger after hours. They are real people located in an office in Hobart Tasmania who you can actually speak with. It's unfortunate that the NBN Co. does not compliment the the customer service given by Mint by providing decent infrastructure. Thanks Mint.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Dave, We absolutely focus on our service and particularly on being easy to reach and deal with... All from Hobart as you have highlighted. Great to see that resonate with you. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's much appreciated. Cheers Michael

The perfect Internet Service Provider for reliability, quality, speed and customer service

I have my own IT business and I am rolling over my customers to NBN with Mint Telecom. I use their services because they deliver what they say is possible. The staff are friendly and very helpful. In the rare event of a problem you can be assured that Mint Telecom will work efficiently and hard to resolve it.
Easy to contact through Facebook messenger, phone, email or chat application on their website. I have used their phone services and find the phones easy to use and reliable. Porting phone numbers to them is easy and you are kept informed along the way. They also offer a very cost effective inbound fax solution.
Using their services for my customers gives me complete peace of mind as I know they will be looked after. I no longer have to spend three hours on the phone tryinging to resolve problems (as you would with some!).

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Paul, It's great to get this sort of feedback from one of the professionals we work with. Increasingly this is why we have IT businesses working with us as combined we are able to deliver an exceptional service to small business clients. We appreciate the support and will always go above and beyond to ensure mutual clients get the best solution and service for their business. Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's much appreciated. Cheers Michael

Honest

I am not a customer with Mint and here's why: When I rang and told them I wanted to sign up they were honest about the speeds my new property would likely get with a wired vs mobile internet at my new property, told me when I could expect NBN to my property and suggested I get back to them then but use an alternative in the meantime. Other companies have blatantly lied about the speeds I should expect/would get from them but Mint were refreshingly transparent even though it meant I didn't sign up with them today.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi kj93, We focus on no surprises as we believe there is nothing worse than not being able to deliver to promises made. Some things are out of our control and we have no visibility or knowledge of, but where we can see and do know we want to ensure our customers are fully advised. We hope to welcome you to Mint once NBN is ready for your property. Cheers Michael