Great customer service

We had a great experience working with Mint360property. Mary Joe was a pleasure to work with. After we applied to the property, she followed up quickly to help us progress our application and was a great advocate for us throughout the process. The communication was timely and professional. Thank you Mary Joe and team!

New Home

I would like to thank Marie Joe and Ryan for their help in me moving into my new unit in Matraville. My questions were answered courteously and both are a credit to Mint360.

Kerrinny

KerrinnySydney, Australia

Ryan has been amazing during this stressful time for me

Ryan helped in every way possible to make my approval for this property as easy as it could be....great job ... great communicator .. thank you so much Ryan .. fabulous work ..cheers

Akshay I.

Akshay I.Sydney, NSW

Quick and convenient service

Ryan was quite professional with the home inspection, and was courteous while offering to answer all my questions. The service was quick to pick up and process my application. Overall quite satisfied with the experience.

Lee S.Mint360property

Smooth and on time Inspection and leasing process

Had a great experience while inspection as well as securing the lease and holding the property. Good job and overall process. Thanks Jarrod and Diane for all the necessary help.

Lee S.Mint360property

Thank you Shantanu for your fantastic 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience and we wish you every happiness in your new home.
Best wishes,

KateMac

KateMacSydney, NSW

The team at Mint360 are great to deal with

We really appreciated the honesty and diligence of Kiki, Jarrod and the rest of the team at Mint360. It was very refreshing! Couldn't recommend them more highly and we will certainly be using their services again.

Alex V

Alex VSydney, NSW

The Best Leasing Agent

Jarrod and the team at 360 were extremely professional and kept us abreast of the situation continually, never were we left in dark. we are greatly appreciative for all that they have done

Jarrod has been great!

The application process with Mint360 has been smooth and well-organised. Jarrod has been helpful throughout the process of finding our new home and has kept us well-updated and informed constantly. I was very pleased overall with my experience with Mint360.

Lee S.Mint360property

Splendid! Thank you so much!

Jarrod was super efficient and helpful during the whole process of getting a new home for us. He arrived on time for the inspection, answered all the questions and clarified any doubts we had. I absolutely recommend his services. Thank you so much.

5 star review

My experience overall with this agency was 5 star, our real estate agent was helpful, kind, and genuine. She was able to assist us with any matter, and intern successfully helped us secure a lease.

Pat

PatSydney, NSW

Real Touching!

Cut the story in short. My family members & I just come back in Sydney from overseas only few days, and we are eager to find a suitable place to be our home as a new start, although we do have our own property, it's still under lease. Luck me, I met Marry on the weekend opening inspection day. She and her team fully understand our situation. With their professional hospitality and highly effiency, we do have good luck to pay the deposit, and are looking forward to being the tenant of the unit on Monday, 2 days only!

Lee S.Mint360property

Thank you Pat for your kind review. We are delighted we could assist you and wish you all the very best in your new home.

Thanks Marry Joe.

I met Marry Joe at an open inspection on the weekend - she was professional, while also being warm and great to speak to, which I really appreciate. She has been really helpful in the application process, providing good communication and support in response to our questions and requests. Thanks Marry Joe - looking forward to having you be our agent.

Hi Nadine,
We greatly appreciate your lovely review for Marry Joe. We wish you all the best in your new home.

Pascha

PaschaSydney, NSW

101/70 MOBBS LANE, EASTWOOD

Jarrod and the Team were extremely helpful and prompt in both replying to my questions during the inspection and responding to my application. Smiley faces coupled with a professional and approachable outlook is a rare quality in property agents these days!

The only area to improve is the extremely long online application process. Albeit I understand the motivation behind it, I would like to suggest having a more "lean" approach.
--arda

M Ransley

M RansleySydney, NSW

Legends

Hard working tram, I made a big mistake and they were still able to rectify and get me the apartment I wanted to rent, would highly recommend this team. Thanks again

Lee S.Mint360property

Thanks so much for your lovely review. Best wishes in your new home.

Neha

NehaSydney, NSW

Awesome services

I was dealing with Marry Joe Nassar in relation to rent a property and she was very professional and humble. I really appricaiate her proactiveness. She was very pleasant while dealing and made sure our requests are listened and actioned. Thank you so much for your services. Keep up the good work Marry !

Easy to work with

Mint360 was really easy to work and communicate with, with prompt and friendly replies and an easy to navigate system. Marry Joe was very accomodating to help us with extra showing times to really get a feel for the apartment, and processed our application quickly so that we weren’t left hanging. We couldn’t be happier!

sarah S.

sarah S.Sydney, NSW

Very easy, quick and smooth

Super attentive real estate agent with a lovely personality. Smooth application process and fast process. Very happy with overall procedures. I would use this agent again for my own use.

Tatik H.

Tatik H.Sydney, NSW

Helpful and Informative

The application was processed quickly. Ryan was very informative, kind, and helpful. I have uploaded the required documents in the system but I didn't know what happenned, Ryan asked me some of the documents again via email. He assisted me through the process.
Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.

Lee S.Mint360property

Their job is quite efficient.

Efficient, but I am a little worried about my account security as they ask my credit detail for holding deposit. I prefer to pay my deposit by my own rather than by staff in agency.

Mylene

MylenePort Melbourne

Thank you!

The communication process was excellent. I would like to thank Jarrod & Marry Joe for assisting us with our application. We got approved within 24 hours and could not be more delighted! Thanks again team.

Lee S.Mint360property

Thank you Mylene. We are so pleased Jarrod and Marry Joe were able to assist you so beautifully. A warm welcome to your new home.
Best wishes,