Mint360property

Mint360property

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Mint360property

I dealt with Clare as the buyer of a property. Clare was very personable and friendly and made the purchasing process much easier for me as a first home buyer.

FREEOFCLUBTELCO
FREEOFCLUBTELCO

Unprofessional and dodgy

Nicholas L
Nicholas LSydney, NSW

Mint360 Property Strikes Again

This is my second rental property with Mint360 and yet again they have proven themselves to be a highly professional and pleasant team to deal with.
As a renter, it is wonderful to be treated like this and I could not recommend them more highly.

Dylan Murray
Dylan MurraySydney, NSW

This is perfect.

From the beginning and throughout Ryan has been such a great help with this property. The viewing was great and he communicated extremely well with myself throughout the process, unlike some other real estate agents who were not as communicative.

Yolanda Y.
Yolanda Y.Sydney, NSW

Truely appreciated

The team has been super helpful, responsive and supportive of our application. They have different team members who are responsible for different steps and making things clear for us. Thank you all for your assistance :)

JOE
JOESydney, NSW

Amazing,

I am so excited to deal with this agents,
I had bad experiences in past with few different agents.i wouldn't want to go there again.so far I am happy with mint360.
Great agent you want to deal with.
Fast and efficient.
Gets job done in no time.

Md Abdullah Aziz
Md Abdullah AzizSydney, NSW

Position of the property is excellent.

I like the property. It would be better, if tenants can set up their own washing machine within their apartments. Otherwise, if any family has baby, then shared laundry may create a little bit difficulty.

Zak Tod
Zak TodSydney, NSW

A pleasant experience!

Mint360property and our leasing manager were fantastic to deal with. Always professional and prompt with their responses (and not in a spammy way!) They were fair negotiation and friendly in every interaction. I highly recommend!

skillful and effective officials

They were very friendly people open to my needs, they know how to listen and above all their responses were very fast in the process, they are flexible and they understood my needs, it was a pleasure to find an apartment with them.

Mint360 are professional, friendly and prompt

Jarrod has been a fantastic and friendly property manager - he always responded to emails in a timely manner and organising anything needed. The process of signing a lease, moving in, living in the property and ending the lease have been smooth processes and plenty of information was provided. Couldn't recommend Jarrod & Mint360 enough!

Great

Had a easy time working with Ryan!
Easy to work with, quick processing.
Looking forward to moving into my new place and living there. Thank you team. Y’all are real great! Woooooooo

Sabereen Khan
Sabereen KhanSydney, NSW

Perfection! Thank you.

Ryan was wonderfully helpful from day 1 right up to the day he gave us the good news that our application was approved. All information through email was detailed and thorough. Thank you so much for all your help.

Helene
HeleneSydney, NSW

Great, prompt and empathetic agents

In crazy times during lockdown and with renters lining up for properties, Ryan Perks answered my emails and phone calls promptly and with a friendly demeanour. A very pleasant experience.

Saeb
SaebSydney, NSW

Professional Leasing Management

I rented a property through Mint360 and I found Ryan Perks kind and professional, with very good communication skills. I especially liked his attitude towards me, as a prospective tenant.

Marija
Marija Sydney, NSW

Best real estate I’ve dealt with

This is the second property I have leased through Mint360. I found Ryan to be kind professional and very efficient. My property manager Rachel is helpful and prompt in any questions or matters I need resolved. I highly recommend