3Mint360property

Mint360property

270 reviews · Statistics

93% · 25118 · 7%

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

S W.
S W.2 posts

Cancelled the first open inspection

One property was scheduled to open on Satursday 10th Feb, 2024, but cancelled at Friday night. This is not fair for other groups of people, neither for the landlord. The landlord expects to receive all the applications before making decision. It is now put leased on top of the headline which is not right thing to do. Should this goes to higher level management team for review? Or Fair Trading?
Amanda and Dave
Amanda and DaveNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Professional

Alsu and Ryan have been friendly and professional throughout our entire tenancy.

I would highly recommend the team at Mint 360 for all property management requirements.

Thank you again.

Amanda and Dave

Samantha Jones
Samantha Jones

Amazing

I am so happy with the experience I had. Lia is amazing she made the pressure of renting this apartment effortless. The whole process was amazing.
Christiana
ChristianaNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Just amazing power team in the real estate world !

Lauren Smith-Leslie you are a gem ! You really made a difficult situation of selling our unit so easy for us. You took care of everything and we are so thankful we had you by our side through it all. You, Craig and Lauren got us an amazing price and alleviated any stress. You also communicated everything with us and made us feel comfortable with our decisions. Thank you again and i would recommend Mint360 Randwick to anyone renting, buying or selling
Christiana
ChristianaNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Lucky to have this dynamic team selling our property !

Craig, Lauren and Clare are an amazing team, we are so grateful for all that they have done for our family. Their valuable knowledge made all the difference and the fact they are so warm and friendly it makes you feel so comfortable with any dissensions that had to be made. Thank you again for all the support.
James Pappas
James Pappas

Fantastic result

“From start to finish, Craig and the team at Mint360property were extremely professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. As both a landlord and vendor, I couldn’t recommend Craig and his team enough! The entire campaign from the preparation to exchange was effortless, with consistent communication and updates, never was there a moment where I didn’t know what was going on. Thank you for looking after my property as if it were your own.”
MLa
MLa

I dealt with Clare as the buyer of a property. Clare was very personable and friendly and made the purchasing process much easier for me as a first home buyer.
FREEOFCLUBTELCO
FREEOFCLUBTELCO42 posts

Nicholas L
Nicholas LNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Mint360 Property Strikes Again

This is my second rental property with Mint360 and yet again they have proven themselves to be a highly professional and pleasant team to deal with.
As a renter, it is wonderful to be treated like this and I could not recommend them more highly.
Dylan Murray
Dylan MurrayNSWSydney, NSW

This is perfect

From the beginning and throughout Ryan has been such a great help with this property. The viewing was great and he communicated extremely well with myself throughout the process, unlike some other real estate agents who were not as communicative.
Yolanda Y.
Yolanda Y.NSWSydney, NSW

Truely appreciated

The team has been super helpful, responsive and supportive of our application. They have different team members who are responsible for different steps and making things clear for us. Thank you all for your assistance :)
JOE
JOENSWSydney, NSW

Amazing,

I am so excited to deal with this agents,
I had bad experiences in past with few different agents.i wouldn't want to go there again.so far I am happy with mint360.
Great agent you want to deal with.
Fast and efficient.
Gets job done in no time.
Md Abdullah Aziz
Md Abdullah AzizNSWSydney, NSW

Position of the property is excellent

I like the property. It would be better, if tenants can set up their own washing machine within their apartments. Otherwise, if any family has baby, then shared laundry may create a little bit difficulty.
Zak Tod
Zak TodNSWSydney, NSW

A pleasant experience!

Mint360property and our leasing manager were fantastic to deal with. Always professional and prompt with their responses (and not in a spammy way!) They were fair negotiation and friendly in every interaction. I highly recommend!
Luis E.
Luis E.
  Fair Incentive

skillful and effective officials

They were very friendly people open to my needs, they know how to listen and above all their responses were very fast in the process, they are flexible and they understood my needs, it was a pleasure to find an apartment with them.