Mint360property

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easy and cooperative

The agent was very informative and helped me out to move in at the time I needed. Which is really appreciated. Thank you for this , it was easy to finalize everything

MTV CRIBS

The communication process was excellent and the team kept myself and Cian in the loop throughout the application. I would definitely recommend this agency to a friend in the future

Excellent Communication

The team at Mint360 were great - particularly Jarrod Phipps who really knew the property and was able to answer all of our questions throughout the process. We were kept in the loop about the status of our application the entire way through and subsequent to our successful application the same excellent communication continued from the rest of the team.

Paul Hooper

Paul Hooper

Positive experience

The property viewing went really well, the agent was knowledgeable about the property and was able to answer all my questions .

The follow up from Jarrod after I submitted my application was excellent, he was very responsive and helpful.

Overall, a very good experience so far.

Great and professional

Great attitude with very quick responses to questions. Very professional and friendly on the phone and in person. Just an overall great experience with quick processing. Jarrod was great and very helpful with questions.

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Excellent service and skilful man!

I have no hesitation in recommending Jarrod Phipps. He was honest, knowledgeable and professional throughout the whole experience! He could answer all our questions with ease and didn't rush our viewing.

Lee S.Mint360property

Very friendly and quick to response, happy with the service.

We were very impressed with the service and assistance afforded to us by our contact at Mint360 Property. Wonderful communication and a willingness to help us with any query along the way.

Cukoza

CukozaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Lauren was first class and very helpful. Quite refreshing to see in a difficult industry. He attention to detail was excellent and is definitely a can do person.
Look forward to dealing with her again.

Lee S.Mint360property

Hi Cukoza, thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review for Lauren. We are delighted she did a great job for you and you found her to be so helpful.
Best wishes

Joshua

JoshuaSydney, NSW

Awesome Team! Such amazing turnaround!

Incredible team to deal with. Completely genuine and are obviously clear advocates of their clients properties. The process was very seamless for myself and my flat mate, which they even organised a second private inspection last minute for us when the other couldn't make the first, Legends!

Delia D.

Delia D.Sydney, NSW

Thrilled to be successful in application and huge thanks to Marry Joe.

Marry Joe was fantastic in supporting our rental application. She was responsive, timely and very professional. She made the process straight-forward and was on hand when we needed her. We look forward to working with her again.

Very satisfied customers

Our experience with Mint360 property has been so good. We felt we were in very competent hand. Diane's advice was practical and the whole procedure of preparing the house for lease was hassle free. The renovations were done in a very efficient way- good choice of colours chosen for external paintwork- and the tradespeople and service providors for carpet, windows and blinds were very good. The house was leased very quickly and we feel that our house will be looked after as the tenants have been chosen in a very professional way.

Bianca Emily

Bianca EmilySydney, NSW

Great, professional service

We dealt with both Lauren and Jarrod to secure a property a rental property in Randwick. Both were very friendly and helpful and responses were prompt. It made the whole process easy.

Lee S.Mint360property

Thank you Bianca for letting us know that Lauren and Jarrod were of assistance to you. We are thrilled you found the process easy.
Best wishes,

Great and professional staff

The staff were friendly, efficient and very helpful. It made the application process easy and fast. The house inspection was well organised, and I was promptly contacted afterwards as a follow up to support me in my application process. Thanks!

Lee S.Mint360property

Hi Hpham, thank you for your lovely message, we are delighted you were supported through your application process and welcome to your new home.
Best wishes,

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

Thank you Marry Joe!

MJ recently helped us secure a property in Coogee and was great!
She responded very quickly to emails and calls, was really friendly and very professional. She made the whole process super quick from putting an application in on Sunday to being accepted for a property by Tuesday!
Thanks MJ!

Daniel M.

Daniel M.Sydney, NSW

Happy customer, minor hiccup

The agent that opened the unit, was not able to let me see the garage space therefore, I had to go by what I was told and showed after paying my deposit by photos. Luckily I am satisfied, however please make sure that this can be fixed for the future. Other then that I'm very happy for the speed of the process and can't wait to move in! Thank you Min360property!

Lee S.Mint360property

Marry Joe is an asset to your company

My partner and I would like to thank MJ for her assistance she has been awesome since the second we met her. Very excited to move in on the 2nd

Lee S.Mint360property

Hi Ryall989 thank you for your lovely post for MJ. We are thrilled she was able to assist you so beautifully and we wish you every happiness in your new home.
Best wishes

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Glad we haven't gone ahead with the agent

Agent denied obvious existing issues with leased property as well as tried to put on damages to property onto tenant which have already been present on entry report, accusations have been placed in a rude and unprofessional manner. The worst agent we have ever had to deal with.

Lee S.Mint360property

Jarrod was absolutely fantastic.

Jarrod was fantastic. He was helpful, professional and personable. We are thrilled with the apartment and the service the Mint360 offered. Will certainly recomend to other people. Congratulations on a job well done.

Daniela

DanielaSydney, NSW

Perfect Help.

I am so happy with Mint 360. Both Lauren and Jarrod have been so professional, helpful, polite and warm. The effort they both went to to help me and my flatmate find a beautiful apartment was such a welcome surprise. Thank you both!

Tanysha

TanyshaSydney, NSW

Exceptional service!

Jarrod is an asset to Mint360! My partner and I met him on the weekend during an open house and he was very friendly and knew the property well. He has been easy to talk to on the phone during the application process and nothing seems to be a hassle. He has made the entire process of securing our property a breeze! Thank you so much Jarrod!!