Mint360property

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Glad we haven't gone ahead with the agent

Agent denied obvious existing issues with leased property as well as tried to put on damages to property onto tenant which have already been present on entry report, accusations have been placed in a rude and unprofessional manner. The worst agent we have ever had to deal with.

Jarrod was absolutely fantastic.

Jarrod was fantastic. He was helpful, professional and personable. We are thrilled with the apartment and the service the Mint360 offered. Will certainly recomend to other people. Congratulations on a job well done.

Daniela

DanielaSydney, NSW

Perfect Help.

I am so happy with Mint 360. Both Lauren and Jarrod have been so professional, helpful, polite and warm. The effort they both went to to help me and my flatmate find a beautiful apartment was such a welcome surprise. Thank you both!

Tanysha

TanyshaSydney, NSW

Exceptional service!

Jarrod is an asset to Mint360! My partner and I met him on the weekend during an open house and he was very friendly and knew the property well. He has been easy to talk to on the phone during the application process and nothing seems to be a hassle. He has made the entire process of securing our property a breeze! Thank you so much Jarrod!!

Pandora

PandoraSydney, NSW

exceptional service

Lauren and Jarrod were both extremely friendly and helpful. I feel so lucky and grateful to have had their assistance with everything. Thank you so much to both of you!

Excellent service

Lauren at Mint360 has been absolutely amazing. Super friendly and smiley from the moment we walked in to the viewing, really helpful and informative. She helped us by processing our application in a very efficient time manor. An absolute pleasure to deal with which is a refreshing change. Thanks again Lauren, can’t wait to sign and collect the keys.

Rosie

RosieSydney, NSW

Rental management

Mint 360 have been absolutely amazing in managing our rental properties. They were able to take care of even the smallest of tasks with no hassle to us. Highly recommend!!

Very good experience

Jarrod was very friendly and cooperative, I like working with him. He was always there and responded quickly. Overall I got a very good experience with updating about the status of property (when the rent was reduced).

Lee S.Mint360property

Excellent service, couldn't of been more helpful through out the whole process from the first viewing to finally signing the, would highly recommend mint property to anybody in the future

Professional and Responsive

I can not fault the care and professionalism of the team at Mint360property. They made renting out my apartment seamless ensuring they provided constant updates and advice as needed.
I would highly recommend

Lee S.Mint360property

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this lovely review for our team. We value your feedback and are thrilled we could provide such a high level of service.
Best wishes,
Lee Strachan
Marketing Manager

Joanna M.

Joanna M.Sydney, NSW

A perfect new home!

We worked with Madeleine from Mint360 to help secure our new rental property. She was fantastic throughout the process. I would highly recommend the company for their efficiency, professionalism and high level of service.

Lee S.Mint360property

It was simple, easy and professional experience.

The office was willing to negotiate the price. And called and follow up professionally. It was a good, easy and simple process. Everything was done online or through the phone. Thanks

VASMAN

VASMANSydney, NSW

WOW ! Excellent service is still possible.

Very professional office , with excellent results . We as customers feel appreciative of our relationship.
We have no complaints only compliments. Diane and the team make owning a property a pleasure. Never vacant , rent in on time and both the agent , occupants and the owners are all happy. Job well done!

Cynthia G.

Cynthia G.Sydney, NSW

Professionalism and Pro-activity

Mint 360 is managing our properties, they have secured good tenants for us. They had advised us about an extra fee we had to paid as owners and they went proactive and had reimbursed the tenant already. This is one example of the professionalism of Mint 360 team.

Francesca G.

Francesca G.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic Company

My experience so far with Mint360 Property has been fantastic. Clear and open communication and very friendly team.

The inspection with Jarrod was professional and he had all of the answers to the questions I asked on the day. The application process was smooth and my application was processed in a very efficient manner!

Really looking forward to being a tenant on their books.

Thanks so much team!

Francesca

Outstanding experience

Jarrod and Lauren were so proactive and communicative. It was a great experience, highly professional and yet easy to work with - outstanding. It was a pleasure to deal with them and they are great members of the Mint360 team.

Efficient and professional

The inspection and application process with Lauren Smith-Leslie was extremely professional and efficient. It was such a nice change after many of the other agents we dealt with in looking for a new home where late, disinterested, unprofessional or unresponsive. The application communication was clear and concise, and we had a confirmed property within 36 hours of submitting an application. Definetely recommend!

Efficient, and responsive

Jarrod was easy to deal with and quick to respond to requests / information regarding the property we were interested in. One of the more professional agents I’ve dealt with over the last few months.

cindypellegrino

cindypellegrinoSydney, NSW

Fastest application process with the most friendly staff

Inspection day was on time, agent Lauren Smith-Leslie was very helpful answering all the questions we had and even staying a little longer to point out a few features of the home. The application process is online (like most) and very intuitive, easy to navigate and there was no need to use any manual forms at all. It took hours to get the lease approved and the communication with Lauren was always great. She kindly agreed to come with us for a second inspection for measurements before the deposit which was really kind of her! I am happy to take a new lease with an agency that seems to have a good focus in customer service like Mint 360. Definitely recommend them and Lauren!

Lee S.Mint360property

The application process was very quick and efficient.Enjoyed dealing with the team at Mint360property,they answered all of my enquires and helped to get me in the rental market.Thank you again!