Mint360property

Mint360property

Couldn't be happier!

Alison was extremely helpful and easy to communicate with, keeping us informed throughout the process. Through her support we were able to secure the perfect place. Thank you so much for everything!

Made the process easy

Rachel Asker made our first rental experience very easy and comfortable. She answered all our questions with detail and reassurance. The process was seamless and she was always just a phone call away. I would definitely recommend the agency. Incredible customer service!

If I could give them more stars I would !

This was by far one of the best experiences I’ve had dealing with anyone in real estate, or anyone in customer service for that matter.
The agent we dealt with, Rachel, went above and beyond and are so grateful for her help with what was a tricky process.
5 stars just isn’t enough!

Making rental queries easy

Thank you Alison for all your help and for being patient with the back and forth calls and numerous questions. It's been a pleasure having your assistance! We know we are in great hands renting through your company.

Great

Very helpful. And very well organised, made the transition very easy, where very accommodating, and can only look forward to dealing with mint 365 team in the future.

Connor j loughrey

Thank you Rachel for all your help & assistance with my application. Your guidance was much appreciated. I would have no hesitation in recommending you & all the team at Mint 360

Very happy with them

Alison and Josh were great. Very nice and helpful. It was an easy and not stressful process. I felt respected and listened and I believe it helped me decide on applying to be a tenant with Mint360.

Eimear Tummon

Eimear TummonSydney, NSW

Very helpful, very efficient

I had a very positive and personalised service with Mint 360. Thanks to all the team in helping me secure my dream property! I look forward to continuing the relationship with Mint 360.

Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Thanks to Rachel from Mint 360, who had my application approved promptly and with out any fuss. Rachel was able to answer all my questions that I asked, and was very professional in her service.

Bloody stoked

Huge thanks to Rachel for assisting us and taking the time she did to open the property on short notice. Rachel wasn't pushy throughout the process and was very easy to deal with. Seamless service!

jg09

jg09Sydney, NSW

Quality Service

Mint360 were very easy to communicate with when finding a rental space. Rachel was prompt, responsive and helpful throughout the whole process. We had a very smooth experience and would recommend their services.

Fantastic Service - Until You Move In

Amazing service!

Rachel was incredibly helpful in helping us find our new place. She followed up promptly and the Mint360 have assisted us with the set up of new utilities. Would definitely recommend!

Awesome

I have a great experience in viewing properties with Mint 360. Alison Mah is so much accommodating and friendly Everything inside the unit has been explained to me and to my wife. No stress at all. The unit is perfect to us, beautiful place, just few steps to my workplace.
It’s awesome

Seamless and enjoyable experience

Its always a stressful time having to move, view properties and apply for a place that you like. From initially meeting Ryan at the property, I've had nothing but friendly, prompt and professional service. Nice little touches by remembering my dog really makes the experience that much better. Would recommend this team in a heartbeat!

Chris H.

Chris H.Sydney, NSW

Mint360 made a stressful time very easy!

I woulds highly recommend Mint360. Moving is always a stressful time, however Bonnie and the team made sure it was a painless and calm experience. Great communicators and generally lovely people.

Quick & easy

Alison was great to deal with. Friendly, helpful and able to answer all our questions. We greatly appreciated the efficient turn around with our application and prompt responses. Thank you.

Disapointed

i'm really disappointed with you, before i rented an apartment through them, i asked some questions about the use of the balcony and at the time the answer was positive, but now, after i signed the contract you changed your answer, you just lied to rent the apartment! zero credibility.

I´ll never recomend to anyone!!!

Made first time renting a wonderful experience

As a first time renter, Ryan made the process smooth and easy and answered all of my questions. He was friendly, helpful and put my mind at ease that I had made the right decision.

Great Service and Prompt Responses

It was a pleasure to deal with Mint360property. the service provided was outstanding. Great customer service and prompt responses. Overall it was a pleasant experience.
Thank you Ryan & Jarrod, love your work!