Mint360property

Mint360property

Smooth and professional service

During and after the inspection, Marry Joe has been amazing with the process of securing our rental property, everything was very smooth and professional, and we couldn't be happier. Thanks for all your help!

Berkay Ş.

Berkay Ş.Sydney, NSW

amazing support

the team went above and beyond to ensure i was satisfied and supported through the entire process - lease manager marry joe was fantastic in getting my lease through as smoothly as possible, and helen from reception remembered me every time i called and knew exactly what i needed. service was highly personal from a very friendly team!

Great service and really looking forward to a beautiful place to live for our family

We saw the property and visited twice. It is perfect for us and Mary from Mint360property was great! The process was simple and clear, and hassle free. I would recommend using the company, very professional.

Made inspection very easy

Ryan went out of his way to help us inspect the property, provided additional details and made the process very easy! We were able to came to an agreement within the hour.

Really made a difference

We got to inspect the property twice and both the agents were really helpful, respectful, and friendly. It really made all the difference in our experience, all the way from our first point of contact in registering to inspect, all the way til our application was approved. Even after we had a change of mind about applying for one place, the agents made it a really smooth and easy process. It gave us peace of mind, knowing that your affairs were handled by professionals.

Amazing and helpful service! Highly recommended.

Marry Joe and her team were very friendly, extremely helpful and responsive to all my queries. Marry Joe and her team were quick and honest and they made a tedious process easy! Thank you!

Very accommodating and professional

The team at Mint360 were very professional from the first viewing, to helping me through my application process. They made time for a second private viewing to take measurements. Overall great experience.

Ryan was outstanding.

Easy to deal with and very helpful. Ryan was pro active and responded accordingly.Looking forward to moving in! In regards to accommodating my needs? - nailed it. Thanks Ryan. Very helpful.

Nice experience

Marry Joe was very nice in our inspection. Professional, polite and helpful. Particularly in this COVID-19 situation, she followed all the rules keeping the correct distance, but still being friendly.

juan camilo v.

juan camilo v.Sydney, NSW

very average service

They provide a very average service. nothing specific to complain about, they simply will not do the minimum effort is not urgent or you haven't followed up a couple of times before.

A delightful experience!

Marry Joe was professional and extremely accommodating, ensuring to meet my needs. She worked promptly to check my information and relay it to the owner. Marry Joe was also very warm and understanding in her manner which was refreshing after dealing with many real estate agents. Many thanks to Mint360 and Marry Joe for working with me to find a suitable home.

Mason

MasonSydney, NSW

6/3 Salisbury Road Kensington

Marry Joe was punctual, polite, very helpful and willing to negotiate. She gave us multiple options without us asking her. Very easy doing business. Thanks Mint360 (and mostly Marry Joe).

Very professional and very helpful

Very helpful and professional.I needed a unit to rent on short notice and they got it approved the same day as the inspection.the whole experience was Great and hassle free.Thanks

CSS

CSSSydney, NSW

Mint360 - Outstanding service

Professional, very punctual, speedy responses and clear communication. Thank you for making the process seamless given the COVID-19 circumstances. We will both certainly use Mint360 again in the near future..

Perfect timing

Proposals exchanged quickly way, as I need it. I had a wuock and professional response no complaints, Punctual , clear communication professionalism
Thanks very.much for your time. Wishing successful business on this crises.moment.

Emma H.

Emma H.

Mint360 Are Great to Work With

My family has known the owner Craig for a number of years, he was recommended to us by our close friends. I wrote for Mint360 and the entire team are fantastic. If you need a real estate agent who truly cares - takes you through the real estate process with authenticity and trustworthiness and has built a loyal community of buyers and sellers and treats tenants with fairness then this is your agent.

Carolina

CarolinaSydney, NSW

Great experience

During these uncertain times I had such a great and smooth experience.
Mary Joe was amazing. Super helpful and friendly, always promptly answering all my questions.
I am Very pleased! Thank you!

jlee06

jlee06Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic agents

Highly rate this property agent for renting. They are professional, polite and communicate well. I have had many dealings with property agencies before (from both an owner and renter perspective), so I am aware that the profession has a reputation for lack of ethics and incompetency. This agency is a breath of fresh air.

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Unethical

Property managers are either willfully incompetent at best or doing their worst to torment tenants at worst. Thinly veiled threats of retaliatory eviction without just cause are commonplace and they will always try to make the tenant pay for everything by filling out an incomplete condition report and delaying repairs until a court order is served. Avoid like the plague and spend the extra 50 a week to rent with a decent agency.

Isabel M

Isabel MSydney, NSW

Amazing experience!

A really great experience with this agency. As a first time renter, Marry Joe really made this a smooth and comfortable process and was also very pleasant to communicate with. Big thanks to Marry Joe and the rest of Mint360Property.