Mint360property

Antony C.

Antony C.Sydney, NSW

Outstanding Rental Experience

Amazing & professional!

Ryan Perks responded to emails & phone calls promptly and professionally, answering any queries my partner and I had regarding the property we were looking to lease. He made the process easy & took the stress out of finding a new home. Would highly recommend Mint360 and their staff to anyone.

Professional and friendly

Mint360 has been a pleasure to deal with. They were responsive, efficient and professional. They have made securing a property easy, which is no mean feat. I would certainly use them again.

Fantastic service and reliable

A very big thank you to Ryan, an absolute credit to Mint 360. He was polite, friendly and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. In the short time I have dealt with the company I have found those I have been in contact with courteous and helpful.

Very good!!!!

They have a very prompt response to your enquires and attention to your needs! They are very professional and always ready to assist you in any matters and any advices you need.

New Tenant, Great Service.

I am very pleased with the work Ryan did in helping me secure an apartment. He was quick with his responses and professional and I can not thank him enough.

Ella

EllaSydney, NSW

Fantastic and Professional Service

Alison was prompt to the inspection and very knowledgeable on the property. She was more than happy to answer and questions and queries we had and was prompt in her responses to emails. She processed our application the next day and called with us as well as emailed with any further queries she had for us.

Rhys

RhysSydney Surrounds, NSW

New tenants to a Mint 360

We are really pleased with the help given to us by Rachel during the inspections and assistance signing the lease for our new unit. We were very impressed with the covid-safe protocols during the inspection which was the best we found during the many inspections we attended. Thank you Rachel and the team at Mint 360.

roseyroseyyyyy

roseyroseyyyyy

Disappointed but not surprised

Find out how Mint360property compares to other Real Estate Agents

Thanks Rachel for your investment of time and positive energy in offering property viewings. You are informative and friendly, and I appreciate your fast action to secure the property we were after.

Gorgeous Girl

Gorgeous GirlSydney, NSW

Very professional

I knew of Mint 360 and knew I was dealing with a great team. I met Ryan and Alison and both were charming and very helpful. Front desk assistance, Helen and Rachel could not have been better. Fully recommend doing business with Mint360

Best service EVER!

Rachel provided the best service I've ever received! Not only was she thorough and informative, but she was friendly and made the inspection experience one to remember. The process was fast and easy! Within 2 days of the inspection, I had secured the apartment of my dreams!
If I could recommend her a million times, I would x2.

Amazing staff!

Excellent customer service. Easy, approachable and very helpful with the process of renting. Rachel was fantastic and the team was very quick to come back to us and tell us the good news.
Thank you very much!

墨轩 龚.

墨轩 龚.Sydney, NSW

This is Perfect!! Great team

Rachel is such a professional and kind agent. She finish our reference check quickly, the whole process is fast and smoothly. I am so appreciated she can do private inspection for me after 6pm and her day off.

Ishara S.

Ishara S.Sydney, NSW

Terrible agency, stay away!

Nicholas L

Nicholas LSydney, NSW

As professional as it gets!

Diane and her team at Mint360 Property are without question the best in the market and have set a new benchmark in real estate.
As renters, on all occasions we were treated professionally, with respect and all requests were promptly responded to.

Couldn't be happier!

Alison was extremely helpful and easy to communicate with, keeping us informed throughout the process. Through her support we were able to secure the perfect place. Thank you so much for everything!

Made the process easy

Rachel Asker made our first rental experience very easy and comfortable. She answered all our questions with detail and reassurance. The process was seamless and she was always just a phone call away. I would definitely recommend the agency. Incredible customer service!

Ad

If I could give them more stars I would !

This was by far one of the best experiences I’ve had dealing with anyone in real estate, or anyone in customer service for that matter.
The agent we dealt with, Rachel, went above and beyond and are so grateful for her help with what was a tricky process.
5 stars just isn’t enough!

Making rental queries easy

Thank you Alison for all your help and for being patient with the back and forth calls and numerous questions. It's been a pleasure having your assistance! We know we are in great hands renting through your company.