MIR-AUS
See the Best Office & Stationery Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for MIR-AUS? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
John B
John BMid North Coast, NSW

An excellent product.

I have a large Epson printer which had not been used for a long time. The print head could not be cleaned by the printer's own method. After one attempt with Mir head cleaner the printer worked perfectly. It would have cost more than $500.00 to replace it. Well worth the purchase.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Heat press quality to my expectations but service exceeded them

Sam S
Sam STamworth

Does not live up to the sellers claims

This system looks good initially, but is a real pain to use.
Colours are washed out even though I purchased their most expensive pigment inks.
Refilling is tedious and quite messy. You need a good supply of alcohol or similar to clean your hands and the syringes.
I don't know if it is the ink or cartridges, but the system blocks frequently where the original Epson inks never blocked in this printer.
Using the same paper print quality is noticeably worse with these inks compared to the Epson originals.
While the ink is cheaper, you use more through constant cleaning and priming of the cartridges and heads.
Bottom line, not worth the trouble at any price.

Useless customer service!

Bought a heat press, arrived quick from Sydney. However after sales customer service has been useless. They treat you like an idiot on the telephone, email replies are in bad english and do not answer your questions (like is this still under warranty, bought less than 3 moths ago). I have had to get my own parts from electrical stores or get some one to machine parts, which are a fraction of the prices they charge for some available spare parts. Certainly disappointing as I would love to buy from from an Australian company but will in the future buy my heat presses from China, simply because the customer service is non excitant.

Office & Stationery Shops

Find out how MIR-AUS compares to other Office & Stationery Shops

Trinity
TrinityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Issue Quickly Resolved

I bought their refillable ink cartridges for my Canon MX926 printer. They worked so well for the first few months that I purchased 2 more sets for my 2 daughter's printers. A Canon MG6660 and another MX926. After a few weeks 1 of the sets of cartridges began flashing and the printer screen was displaying an *INK CARTRIDGE ERROR* message on all of the colours. I contacted MIR-AUS who requested some photographs showing the issue which I took and emailed. They immediately sent me a new set of chips ***FREE OF CHARGE*** and which were quite simple to replace. The ink cartridges stopped flashing, the error message on my printer screen disappeared and the printer is working fine. Thank you MIR-AUS.

Brian C.
Brian C.asked
MIR-AUS

Hi my Epson xp-2105 is not printing any more the CISS Supply system has air bubbles in the lines what can I do to fix this problem I hope you can help me

eugene
eugeneasked
MIR-AUS

i have been using your photo papers for quite a number of years the last time i used your bouble sided glossy 250gr paper i used a unopened box for a special job i wanted to print 50 to my suprise the printer stopped at 46 4 sheets short opend a new box counted them suprise 45 sheets this is a thick paper how can it fall so short of the corect amount that is 9 sheets in 100 how many sheets have i lost over the years do i have to count the 135gr i have just bourt to see if they are correct

DML
DMLasked
MIR-AUS

Can any other printers use an Epson WF-2510 CISS system?

mir-aus